Yongseo

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you." Yonghwa shakes the hand of the African guy he made a deal with. He is in Africa now, sealing a deal for importing some goods from Cambodia.

"You are welcome... I am pleased to do business with you... I hope next transaction be like this." The tall man said to Yonghwa.

"Oh yes it will be better" Yonghwa said as he now left the meeting room and walked outside. He smiled in one of his men and the man nods.

Yonghwa went inside his black car and the driver started driving.

Yonghwa closed his eyes and took a deep breathe.

"Are you not forgetting something?" A voice asked and he tilted his head over to where it came from. There is someone inside the car.

"What?" He asked.

"Your wedding and Seo hyun."

"Mom, I am not forgetting about them I just need to finish all transactions and the wedding will happen and Seo Hyun is definitely the bride." Yonghwa said to her mother.

"Good.. I don't want to ruin this." Mrs. Jeong said.

"This will be good trust me." Yonghwa said.

"Here." His mother handed something.

"What are these?"

"I bought couple of stuff for Seo Hyun, bring those to her once we are back in Korea.

"Okay." Yonghwa said and he looks at the window.

----

"Seo Hyun -ssi." Yonghwa ran excitedly to Seo Hyun, he is a teen age boy that everyone finds oh so charming.

Seo Hyun just tilts her head an offered a half smile.

"Oh Seo Hyun ssi... Don't you miss your husband to be?" Yonghwa said in a charming way but Seo Hyun just shrugs her shoulders.

"Why are you treating your prince like that? My mother said that we are to marry in the future so I am your future husband." Yonghwa said then he gets something in his bag. "For you!" He said with an eye smile.

Seo Hyun's eyes widen it is a keroro figure, ever since she was young she had been a big fan.

"You got this for me?" Seo Hyun, her eyes are sparkling her palms are in her face she is really happy with what Yonghwa handed.

"Yeap I came from Japan and I made sure that I bought something for you before coming back here." Yonghwa said proudly.

"Hehehe well thank you."

"That's it? I don't get a kiss or something?" Yonghwa said.

Seo Hyun blushed . "Gah! How can boys be like that... When you give something you expect something in return!" Seo Hyun pouted she does not want to kiss Yonghwa at her young age but she felt an attraction towards the young man.

Yonghwa felt alarm with Seo Hyun's words. When they were young his parents had always been pushing him for the young girl so he never had the chance to look at other girls but it did not bother him, for he had like Seo Hyun since then.

"Hey Seo Hyun, I did not mean to."

"Hehehe thanks for this Oppa." Seo Hyun gave him an eye smile and his heart literally melts. "I will call you Oppa every time you give me something? Will that work?"

Yonghwa flashed a smile like there is no tomorrow and Hyun knows that he agrees.

-------

Seo Hyun is looking at her office table she momentarily looks at Yoona's empty office. The girl asked for a leave to take care of his father or no Seo Hyun ordered it.

"Why do I still feel that I love her?" Seo Hyun sighed. "The night I left Jeonju we made it clear that it was over... But." Seo Hyun sighed again as she tries to remember what exactly happened. Yoona's words echoed upon her head.

"Let's stop..." Yoona in her mind.

"Let's not make it hard for each other anymore." Yoona's voice playing in her mind.

"No matter how much we try, we can't be the way we were... It is just getting harder and harder every day."

"Let's stop and please leave." Yoona's final words as she closed the door and all Seo Hyun could hear is a sobbing sound.

"Seo Hyun ssi." A very excited voice came in her room and the voice stopped, she was about to cry but she controlled herself and she knows who it is.

Seo Hyun was taken aback. She gave a half smile 'A very familiar situation' she said in her mind.

"Oh Seo Hyun ssi, don't you miss your husband to be?" Yonghwa said this time though he gave Seo Hyun a quick hug and a peck on her forehead.

Seo Hyun did not answer.

"Oh well.. Nothing change, my girl really has not much to say so here." Yonghwa handed a box. His mother bought a lot of stuff but there is only one that he knows Seo Hyun would love the one that he got before even going into meetings.

Seo Hyun gave him the look 'what is this for?'

"Open it baby.. Oppa hand picks it for you." Yonghwa said, he is excited he knows that Seo Hyun would love the....

"Oppa! Collectible watch of Keroro ... Gawd I was trying to buy something like this online but it was sold out.. How did you.... Gah Thank you Oppa!" Seo Hyun said excitedly as she hugged the man on front of her. She did not realize that someone is back in town. Yes, her lovable secretary entered her office.

"Ahem." Yoona made a noise. Her aura changed as if she is a stronger Yoona. She did not want to come back but Jiyeon wanted to go to SOSHI as she had an idea about the connection between the IMs and the CHOIs.

"Oh Yoona ssi." Yonghwa

Seo Hyun eyes widen and slightly open she does not want to turn around and just want to keep her chin resting on Yonghwa's shoulder.

"I hope I am not interrupting something." Yoona said in a cold tone.

"Nope we were just talking." Seo Hyun defended feeling embarrassed she was hoping to see a jealousy from Yoona but Yoona was just cold and acting normal.

"When did you come back how is your father?"

"Oh what happened to her father?" Yonghwa asked.

"There was an accident and he is fine now.. So I am back working." Yoona said. She put a bunch of envelope over Seo Hyun's table.

"So Uhm here are the documents that Sunny asked me to give you.. I will be back in my office and just let me know if you need anything." Yoona said she was about to go out.

"Uhm Yoong.. I mean Yoona." Seo Hyun said. She is really worried towards the girl's behavior as if the tables are turned now.

"Hmmm?" Yoona tilts her head.

"Can you get coffee and tea for me and Yonghwa OPPA." Seo Hyun emphasized the Oppa to see what will Yoona's reaction.

"Okay, in a bit." Yoona said and damn Seo Hyun was not able to read a single feeling of jealousy as if Yoona felt nothing and she was just doing her job.

"Hey baby.. No need for that we can grab lunch and get our own stuff." Yonghwa said.

Yoona is not looking at the two but she felt that Yonghwa touched her ex but she did not look back anymore as she just started walking.

"I will cancel your appointments within the time frame so you can spend time with your boyfriend." Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter