It had been two weeks III

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI’S THOUGHT

 

It had been two weeks, two weeks since I promised my Sica to end things with Yoona, but I have not gotten the balls to tell her the truth. I have been trying to do so but I could not… I am such a coward …. Whenever I look at her eyes I backed out on my plan how can I hurt someone who is pure and innocent and gave me nothing but love?? It !!!~ Why am I experiencing this? Why am I being so cruel to Yoona, I can’t form the words that I should use to break it sweetly~ ~ I guess it is better to get caught than to admit it. Haist (Sighed) … (She looked around and saw Sica talking with Victoria who glanced at her and gave her a sweet smile)…. Oh Sica baby… That smile of yours they really take my breath away… Why did it need to be complicated? Why did you confess? It was easy just playing around…. But please don’t get me wrong, Sica I love it when you confess … I wanted to jump in joy and just be with you…I was really decided to break things up with Yoona… It could have easy to do so if it was not because of that night, the night when your cousin’s homecoming. Your mother had been bringing me to different rooms with my posters and asked me to sign them. I don’t want to be rude so I complied. I heard noises from your father shouting about forgiving the CHOI SOO YOUNG when they passed the room where your mother and I were staying. … I got so curious what was that about…..

 

 

KIMS MANSION

 

Yuri is signing a Christmas card that Baek Hyun got from buying a lotion from Nature Republic last year.

 

“They said that those cards are authentic and only 100 copies were given out!” Baek Hyun said excitedly “And you signing them is such a pleasure” She smiled.

 

‘I have this picture in my portfolio so I can just give you a copy but the products that I am endorsing might back out…  You are buying a lot and I am really thankful’ Yuri responded in her mind but she just smiled at Baek Hyun, she just smiled politely.

 

They heard shouting.. Chanyeol is shouting to Hyo Yeon “I HAVE FORGIVEN THAT KID YOU KNOW… CHOI SOO YOUNG SHE ALMOST GOT SICA KILLED AND BROKE YOUR SISTER’S HEART, I FORGAVE HER!” Chanyeol complained sounding all drunk. He is being escorted by Sunny and Hyo Yeon.

 

“Appa it is a long time ago.. Sica is happy now... Don’t bring up the past” Hyo Yeon said.

 

“Oh this is embarrassing my husband is drunk again…” Baek Hyun rushed to the three.

 

‘What is he saying about Sica and Soo Young? They had something in the past? What?’ Yuri thought she rushed out the door and went down to the backyard to check Sica.

 

She stopped covering she saw Soo Young bent down kissing Jessica. Tears fell down her face but covered for her not to make a sound. She wanted to move but she could not. Her knees are as soft as marshmallow and she started sobbing. But she was interrupted when she heard the loud sound of Sica’s SLAP. Sica did not say anything and started to walk out but not on her direction rather to the kitchen. Soo Young did not bother to follow her anymore she just sat opened with disbelief and touching her face.

 

END OF SCENE BACK TO YURI’S THOUGHT.

 

Now, it is obvious that Soo Young likes you still because of that kiss. That makes me think if I am not worthy of you. I have not told you about what I saw because I don’t want to make it a big deal AND because you slapped her for me...  So I forgave her...But again, who I am compared to the CEO of this company? She can give you a great life, a life that you can rejoice with the money that she has. Compared to my …. I don’t know if there is really something that I can offer for you. I am model yes; I have savings but what will happen if all those are gone? My beauty? My body? Everything.. I could not let you experience a very low life you could not bear it and you don’t deserve something like that Sica…. Yah Yuri, what are you saying Yoona deserves it?... AISH…. I know I had been unfair to Yoona about this… I am really selfish...  She had been so good to me… and me? I've been the worse girlfriend ever... At least to her.. Will I be able to look at her in the eyes and tell her about me and Sica? How can I explain it? The attraction and what happened.. I can't look at her especially her eyes. I have been avoiding those eye contacts lately because I just can't look at her... I have been creating small fight lately as an introduction for what I really want to say.... For us to break up but she always have puppy eyes on and I just can't resists her when she is with that look aw so so so cute and I feel so pity.... Because I have been so much bothered lately I even seek for advice.... 


VAN EARLY THIS MONING

Yuri is looking to her schedules but her mind is flying about how to break things up with Yoona what words should she say or how to start it and she keeps on sighing... Beside her is Victoria...


"Yah Kwon!!! If you don't stop I will put duct tape on you! I am trying to read a contract here for your next project!" Victoria scolded


Kwon Sighed once more she did not mind what Victoria said...


"Ok that's it... What do you have in mind...Tell me I might be able to help you."


'Should I tell Vic she is the closest person to me other than Yoona..... Will she judge me? Will she really be able to help me?' Yuri thought. She took a deep breath and trusted Vicky about her secret... "I am cheating on my girlfriend" she closed her eyes and said it as fast as possible. She opened her eyes and look at Victoria... 

"So?" Victoria said..


"So? What do you mean? Don't you think that I am a bad person or something?" Yuri said in disbelief hearing the reaction of her manager. Victoria shook her head.


"Really?" Yuri smiled widely with relief...

"Look Yuri what you did is really unacceptable but I know you better... And I will not judge you with that act... Trust me" she smiled at Yuri and Yuri smiled back.  ”now Kwon here is the thing, what you'll do next, will determine if you are really bad or not..." Victoria said

"What do you mean?" Yuri asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well... If you decide to continuously cheat on her and developing feelings for the other girls then you are cheating to yourself already... You need to decide." Victoria said..

"But I don't want to hurt anyone of them.." Yuri said.

"Well... One way or another someone needs to be hurt in the end for you to be happy. I am not just talking about pleasures I am talking about peace of mind Yul... Don't you think that you are hurting both of them now? You are being unfair to your girl and I am pretty sure that your behavior towards her change and to the other woman you are unfair to her too because you are giving her false hope...” Victoria said. "There are no sweet endings for this Yul... Trust me this is not going to be easy but you need to start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter