Last Night

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Hyun is standing in front of a mirror she is looking at a mere reflection of her, She looked at her whole appearance, her eyes were sad and tears are forming on the corner of those beautiful eyes. She is wearing a long balloon white gown, it is silk with tracing laces on her supposed to be bare skin. She gaze down… She wanted someone waiting for her at the end of the altar and it is not the person that she is currently with.

“Is everything okay Seo?” Yonghwa asked he is in his suit they are to take their prenuptial photos for today in preparation of their upcoming wedding in less than a week.

“Seo Hyun?” Yonghwa called again.

“Yah Choi Seo Hyun?!” Yonghwa shook her by the shoulder.

Seo Hyun got back to reality. The reality that killed her multiple of times as her broken dreams to be with the one she loves has no place.

“Were you saying something Oppa?” Seo Hyun asked being shocked on the force that take event on her shoulders. She had become accustomed on addressing him that way.

“You seemed to be spaced out… I mean are you okay?” Yonghwa managed to ask well, he does know that Seo Hyun will never be okay but he does stay hopeful…. Hopeful that the girl would be happy with him.

“Oh sorry.. I was thinking about something else” She stated and looked blankly on the thin air.

‘Yoona, you were probably thinking about her again’ Yonghwa thought and gave out a sad expression, he knew about the two and it hurts him, it hurts him so bad but there is no way he will let go of her… He loves her so much that he’d rather be hurt than not having her in his life.

“Hi… oh you seemed to be discussing something… shall I just go back?” Tae Yeon said.. She is the assigned photographer today.. Well that is the forte of the girl.

“Nope… we are good.. Let’s get this over with” Seo Hyun said stiff it is as if another routine exercise for her that she could careless to put feelings on it.

Yonghwa knows that Seo Hyun is just doing it…. Just for the sake of doing it and it hurts him so much but he’ll take it anyway for the hope again that this will all change.. He lends ShinDong his power and money just for this moment and he’ll do it over and over again until Seo Hyun would finally love him back.

“Seo, Why don’t you put your arms around Yonghwa ssi” Tae Yeon ordered she too knows that this is arrange but she needs to do her job as a photographer she needs to make the people believe that these two are a happy couple and this marriage is the only thing that they ever wanted.

“Okay, Let’s take a break” Tae Yeon said she seemed disappointed oh well she is not getting what she wanted or what she needed to do. Well it had been almost an hour and the result seemed to be like Seo Hyun standing and just against all these things.

Yonghwa was supposed to talk but his phone ring.

“Excuse me.. I need to take this” He said and went to some place.

Seo Hyun just looked back on the mirror and she hated it.

“Hey” Tae Yeon approached.

Seo Hyun looked at her with just a blank searching for help expression.

“We did what we could” Tae Yeon said.

“I know…”

“Pictures you know” Tae Yeon said to avoid the almost crying Seo Hyun.

“Could not help it… it is what I feel in the inside and…..”

“Imagine Yoona standing next to you while we take the pictures so we can get this over with” Tae Yeon’s only words…

When Seo Hyun heard Yoona’s name.. She got back on a moment they spent the night together for the last time.

 

FLASHBACK

Seo Hyun rushed driving to Jeonju to see Yoona… As expected she arrived at night and there she brought flowers like she wants this to be the most special night ever with Yoona.

“Oh You are here” JiYeon welcomed her.

“Hi.. I’m looking for”

“She’s there in the kitchen waiting for you.” JiYeon said as she serves the next customer for a bibimbap order, she did point in the kitchen. She did not forget to bow to Eun Hye who gave her a slight smile…

“Oh the guest is here” Heechul said, he had always been kind to Seo Hyun, he does know that the girl is innocent.

“Ah yeah.” She said smiling and offered a bow.

“Well you two take care ah…” Heechul said Seo Hyun confused why the old man said it.

“Yoong. She is here, you done there?”

“OW!” There was surprised on Yoona’s voice and there were different sounds inside the kitchen.. Blag.. toinks.. As if the girl is in a hurry or something.

“Why don’t you take a seat first” Heechul said as he entered the kitchen.

Seo Hyun sat on an empty table. A tea was served for her and it was Eun Hye.

“She was excited about this… “ The mother said. “I never had seen my daughter like this, not from the time she got back and not even with Yuri.. I am happy that she is happy to be with you… but I am afraid that this might end soon and you’ll leave her broken again….” Eun Hye said like a caring mother. She loves Yoona so much… and this scares her for she had known that Yoona could fall into pieces but what can she do… she cannot stop the only reason why her daughter is smiling.

“I’m sorry” The only words that Seo Hyun could say.

“Sorry for what?” Yoona finally came out from the kitchen with a large picnic basket.

With just that view Seo Hyun’s heart flustered, butterflies in her stomach are alive again, she had never felt this alive.. ever.

“Nothing.. We were just talking” Eun Hye said.. She smiled seeing how bewitched Seo Hyun is seeing her beautiful daughter walking out the kitchen.

Yoona smiled at Seo Hyun, it was meaningful as it was sadness and happiness combined.

“Shall we?” Yoona said extending her arm over to Seo Hyun and the girl looked her hand and then looked at the three Ims that are looking at her.. They all smiled as if they’re approving all this.. Seo Hyun took Yoona’s hand and they went out of the restaurant.

Yoona dragged her in front of a big motor bike most likely an old Harley Davidson, there was I.L. on it.

“Im Leetuk” Yoona said, she knows that Seo Hyun’s keen eyes saw it right away. “This is one of the remains of him and I would like to ride it with you.. I mean like him, blessing this night too like those three dorks inside the restaurant” Yoona said shyly.

Seo Hyun, looked at her and she smiled, she knows she is happiest around this girl.

“I’d love it” Seo Hyun said clapping her hands.

Yoona just smiled and hopped in the said motor bike.

“Wait I will get something inside my car for” Seo Hyun said and she came getting a white covered guitar and flowers for Yoona.

“For me?”

Seo Hyun nodded..

“They are beautiful” Yoona said blushing.

“Glad you like it..”

“I love it.. Come on hop in.. “ Yoona said as she extend another arm for Seo Hyun as she helps the girl to hop in as her back ride.

______________

Krystal’s hands are all tied up, she is feeling weaker everyday.. She does wonder why no one is looking for her… It had been a week or more she lost count and she is still a captive of the person she hates most in her life that Park Dara.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter