Breathe

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you calling me again?" Tae Yeon asked in disbelief as she saw Soo Young called her.

"It is Christmas Eve and Jess told me that your parents went to Hong Kong, I am just checking out if you want to join us in the small gathering that I am planning to do." Soo Young said excitedly over the phone she loves Tae Yeon as her best friend, no matter what Tae would do, threaten her or even hate her for no specific reason she would forgive and forget about it.... For her Tae is her only best friend.

"I... Soo ... I threatened you.. I will get Tiffany back I am making a deal with you and you still doing this?" Tae Yeon asked on disbelief She does understand Soo Young because she is doing it again.... And Tae Yeon is starting to hate herself again but she knows Soo Young's offer is sincere.

"Well.." Soo took a deep breath over the phone. "I was hoping you'd mention that." Soo Young's voice changed. "Tiffany is not the first person we loved both ... It was Jessica when I gave her up her life becomes a mess so as mine and I was thinking of the same way about Fany... Will you take care of her again? To be honest Tae I am not concerned about your offer of giving more information about Yonghwa and Granpa.." Soo Young sighed again. Tae Yeon was struck and she is just listening over the phone. "What I am thinking is that Tiffany is not an object that I could give up and give to you carelessly she is .... She is someone I love Tae."

This is the first time that she heard Soo Young saying those words over to her and damn it hurts so much, it hurts that Soo Young confessed and hurt that she thought of Tiffany as an object.

"I know you love her too so I am giving you a fair chance here Tae." Soo Young continued and took another deep breath over the phone. "I am not gonna give her to you... But you can take her but if she did not want to, promise me that you will respect her decision Tae and... And let me be happy with her." Soo Young said Tae Yeon could not think of anything in reply she was struck about it. She knows that it is hard for Soo Young to ask her to back off once Tiffany made her decision but what can she do.. Soo Young obviously loves Tiffany too.

Tae Yeon remembered what she talked about with Soo Young as she looks at SooFany whispering and laughing to one another. She smiles sadly. 'She no longer looks at me... She is just looking at her' she thought as she saw Tiffany offering her crescent eyes to Soo Young. 'Those eyes used to be mine just mine... Fany what have I done I lost you...' Tae Yeon thought as water forms in her eyes. She is deeply hurt and this scene is not helping her.

"I swear those eyes are gonna be tired soon on looking at her." Someone spoke beside her.

Tae Yeon tilted her head and she saw another short person sitting beside her. She wipes the water forming on her eyes.

"How do you do it Sunny yah?" Tae Yeon asked as she still looks at SooFany from afar.

"I don't do anything." Sunny stated bluntly then she took a deep breath. "Soo and I are good friends that is what I know and my feelings for her... " Sunny stopped for a while and laughs at herself she never really admitted it to herself that she likes Soo Young... "I just said that I have feelings for her." She continued.

"Why are you laughing?" Tae Yeon asked in shock she tilted her head to Sunny.

"I just said I have feelings for Soo Young... I acknowledged it at last..." Sunny smiled and looked at SooFany also. "Soo Young never looks at me this way." She sighed as she sees how Soo Young looks at Tiffany.

"She does Sunny." Tae Yeon said. "You were just too oblivious to see it,... She likes you too but she was afraid of losing the friendship." Tae Yeon stated looking at SooFany as well.

"Are you saying that because you want Fany back and needing my help? Well, not gonna happen,,, this is the first time I saw Soo that happy so I am not going to be selfish and take that away from her... From the person I love." Sunny said. She smiled at herself hearing that she said it out loud the feelings that everyone could see but not her.

"I know Soo that is why I am saying that.. She never cared like that for anyone as she cares for you...." Tae said. Well she is right Soo Young always takes care of Sunny in her invisible way. Sunny is not the type of girl who likes to be taken cared of so she does it hidden. She scolds executives if they make Sunny works so hard about cases and finance. She also hate it when Sunny skip her meals so she made a policy for the cafe to be free so Sunny could just go down and eat without the worry to buy anything. Soo likes her but then again it could be too late already.

"I guess you were right Tae but again I will not be selfish just so I can have her." Sunny sighed.

"I think what I am doing to Tiffany is not an act of selfishness Sunny... It is an act of proving that I am wrong and I realized it so she could now make her decision between me and Soo." Tae Yeon stated.

"Can't you see that the decision had been made already Taeng?"

"Sunny."

"She loves her and they are happy why can't you let go and just move on?" Sunny asked. "I can't say I know how it hurts but I guess being able to move on and seeing the one you love will make you happy enough."

"Sunny.. I wish..." Tae Yeon tilted her head towards Sunny and they stopped as their faces are inches away from one another their heart beats in a rapid mode.

'It is because of the Alcohol' both of them thought.

"Yah!!! You two stop flirting with each other we should enjoy being single!" Victoria saved them from their awkward position as she sat between them. "I am still single for the longest time.. Am I that ugly huh? Sunny ssi and Tae Yeon ssi?" Vic asked in a drunken mode.

Sunny did a cute Aegyo as she answers Vic question, "You are beautiful Vic trust me I know!"

Tae Yeon saw the Aegyo and she blushed again she thought. 'It is because of the alcohol.'

"Yah Tae Yeon ssi... I mean, Unnie am I ugly?"

"Hahahah Vic you’re drunk and ugly is an understatement." Tae Yeon teased and Vic did not get it because she is drunken already Sunny laughed and fist bump Tae Yeon. They felt heat and thought in unison. 'It is because of the alcohol'

----------------

Jiyeon went out of Sulli's room and she looks that there was a typhoon inside Sulli's room. Well they cat fight a bit and end up laughing with their actions they talked about their families and she told Sulli what she knows and Krystal too. She left the two as she thought that Sulli needed to talk to Krystal alone.

"Where is my Unnie?" She asked herself as she looks around there is a sight so Soo Young and Fany talking. Victoria, Sunny and Tae Yeon teasing and Yuri and Sica cuddling and Sica being so much clingy. She wanted to go to Yuri but seemed busy with her girlfriend so she decided to just sit on the kitchen bar next to Amber.

"You see my Unnie?" JiYeon asked.

"She went down with Seo Hyun Unnie." Amber answered.

"Oh.. She did?"

"Why? Do I look like I am lying? I mean that is all I do here observe while everyone is busy." Amber stated seems that she is complaining about coming over.

"Sounds bitter man, want to talk about it?" Jiyeon.

"I don't know... I am just bored... Not the party I expected." Amber said and drinks her beer.

"Why? What did you expect flirting with the Unnies?" JiYeon joked and grabs Amber's bottle and drink from it.

"You just kissed me." Amber said as she looks at Jiyeon with a wide eyes shocked on Jiyeon's action.

"Oh no Amber... You are not gonna think bad about it no not at all it was just a drink..." Jiyeon said with a threatening look.

"Gah what is happening to me??? Not the first time I shared a bottle with someone but my heart plaster....." Amber stated.

"It is because of the alcohol!" Jiyeon said.

"I guess so I am not easy to fall to someone and....see Krystal I used to like her but Sulli got her I don't stand a chance." Amber stated and sighed.

"Krystal is really attractive... I kinda like her too."

Amber looks at Jiyeon and her eyes widen. "Why do you look like that?" Amber asked as she saw Jiyeon looking all ed up.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter