Conflict: TAENY PROBLEM

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ok Yoona... Just five seconds.... Just five seconds and I will walk away and will not look back at all..." Yoona said to herself as she is gazing afar from the models dressing room and looking on what used to be hers which is Yuri.. "One...... Two ....... Three ...... Four ...... Ffffff....Four.... Fi.. Four.... Fi.... Ve!" She counted, staring at Yuri but she is still looking and just looking..  'You used to be mine' Yoona thought. It had been over weeks since YoonYul's break up.  

Yoona is residing at Tiffany's house. Fany offered her to live in their place in front of Tae Yeon... So Tae Tae could not say no. Fany knows, that is she talked to Tae Yeon privately about it the girl would refuse to have Yoona live in their place.

SUNNY'S OFFICE

Tae Yeon had been visiting Sunny very frequently these past few days because she needed someone to vent out her frustration with Yoona living in their place.

"Waaaah Sunny-ah!!!!! She had been living with us more than a week and I could not have my y time with my Fany Sweetheart anymore.... I have been without it since she moved in" Tae Yeon said with frustrations. 

"That is quite a record Tae, I heard from your cousin and Soo Young that you are such a byun!!!!!" Sunny said ending up laughing and Tae Yeon just sighed so heavily. "Well... What can she do? You have your own room right?" Sunny asked

"Yeah we do, but every night Sunny... EVERYNIGHT she cries out loud and Fanny comforts her!!!!!!" Tae Yeon complained and Sunny pouted feeling pity fit Tae Yeon.

"Here is more, I can't even touch my girl inside our house because whenever we got mushy and all sweet she becomes lonely and tears fell down her eyes.... So Fany will do something to ease her and hang me waiting!! The hell right? One more thing!! When I turn on the radio she cries if it is a love song playing." Tae Yeon complained even more and sighed harder.

"Well, she is a good friend of your girl.. Have you talked to her about it?" Sunny asked.

" I have been talking to her about it but we always end up fighting about sides. She comes on defense of Yoona and of course me, Sica..." Tae Yeon said to Sunny. She had not confronted Yuri yet well simply because she has her own fight to worry about with her girlfriend about Im Yoona.

"Well Tae, you should talk to Fany about it and have some patient so you will not end up fighting" Sunny advised and Tae Yeon agreed and smiled.

'Yeah Sunny right but I think I need to talk first to the one who caused all this bull crap..' Tae Yeon said as she exits the office of Sunny. She had not talked to Sica nor had Yuri about what she found out because both models been really busy.

COFFEE SHOP

It is already almost lunch and Sulli just arrived for her shift she needs to work three days full time and two days part time but it seems like every day is a part time. She is always late and she just put her headphones on and sits comfortably behind the counter the whole time until her shifts finish. Whenever she is being asked to do something by the manager she just glare at him and the manager will sweat so he will just ask Amber to do it for him rather than Sulli. If there is someone asking for something or assistant she will do the same thing. She is labeled as the junior devil because of the negative atmosphere that she creates.

Amber is really busy she takes care of the counter and cleans the table while Sulli is just reading a book today. Krystal is on one of the tables she is waiting for her order she needs to bring 16 venti size coffees in the Floor of Victoria because of practice runway most of SOSHI's model will be there including the people in the 40th will be there to check out the new designs. She is looking to Sulli controlling not to drool.

"Hey Krystal so sorry... It is really hectic here today because apparently there are only four people working the other one is just sitting pretty on the counter side." Amber said as she try to start a conversation to the latter.

She looked at Amber with a dreamers face. "It is fine.." She said in a slow pace.

'What is wrong with her?' Amber asked herself. "Yah? You okay? (Krystal did not respond at all and then Amber traced where Krystal is looking she realized that it is to Sulli's direction) Ah I see, Krystal Jung! She is really beautiful but scary, she never talk to anyone of us even the customers... She is all over herself because she is a Choi.. I should tell it to Soo Young or Seo Hyun Unnie!" She said with a tone of jealousness.

'Wae? Really stubborn kid... Hmm I shall try if I could put her under my captivating power.. So I could see if she could be perfect for me!' Krystal thought. She took a deep breath and put on a Sica atmosphere so she could be scary. She then walked in Sulli's direction Amber just is looking at her quizzically. 'What will she do?'

Krystal stood up in front of Sulli. Krystal crossed her arms and started doing a fake cough to get Sulli's attention. "Ehem... Ehem.." Sulli did not do anything just stayed still so Krystal took the book and she is successful in getting her attention she looked up with her eyebrow raised. 

Everyone is just looking at them and was really shocked on what Krystal did.  Their eyes met. Both are glaring to each other.

'Self-control Krystal... Act like your Unnie... You can do it' Krystal is encouraging herself. Not to melt down with the stares of her dream girl.

'Who does she think she is? Doing this to me.. Oh wait.. I know her... The Bully Jung!!!' Sulli said. 'Well Jung, things change I am taller than you now!' She smirked with the thought. Sulli stood up and moved closer to Krystal.

Krystal is looking up a bit still crossed arm while Sulli is moving closer to her face. Closer and closer and closer.

'Gosh what is she trying to do? Moving closer? I must not fall.' Krystal put the book on her back. No one is talking the coffee shop that is as noisy as the train station become as quiet as the library all people are looking at their little act.

'Whoa.. You are playing with me Jung ah!!!! Give me my book back!' Sulli said looking straight to Krystal. Krystal is controlling her breathing and trying to not listen to her heart pumping so fast.. Really really fast!

Now Sulli's face is near her ear it is on top of her shoulder. "Jung, give me my book back and I will just forget that you try to bully me again." Sulli said whispering to the girl.

'What is she talking about? Me bullying her... I bullied a lot but I don't think I will bully her I might have court her if I met her way back! The hell... Gosh her breath is really hot' electricity run over Krystal's body.. And she sweat and she is but needs to continue her act to make Sulli do something rather than attracting her guy customers by sitting there.

Krystal pushes Sulli but gently she is doing her best to control herself. "Yah! What you think you're doing? sitting all day reading books and listening to music? The last time I check your sisters said that you should work as a crew not as a model here!" Krystal scolded!

"Who do you think you are? I can do whatever I want... They will never know.. These people will be dead if they try telling about it!" Sulli threatened all eyes widened customers, crew and the manager.

"I am not afraid of you Choi Sulli... Now start working your off or I will tell your Seo Hyun and Soo Young Unnie about it. To put you in the maintenance than this.. Cause I think that suits you more cleaning washrooms and cleaning the whole building." Krystal said and smiled.

Sulli felt insulted but because of pride she took her book right away and took a sit again. Krystal slammed her table. She is looking straight to Sulli as she is bent down they are looking at each other.

Amber decided to in.. "Ah Krystal here are your orders. I'll go with you and bring it up because this is just too much.. I better say hi to Tiffany and Yoona Unnie... I hope she is doing fine now." She heard about what happened to Yoona from Tiffany and she had not gotten a chance to talk to Yoona.

'Yoona Unnie!? She has a problem? Maybe that is the reason why she did not talk to me and just smiled weakly the other day! I should have known!' Sul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter