Escapade

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I am about to have my best day ever.. I wanted to come here with Yul but she was always busy working her off.....SOSHI should hire more models so they won't have Yuri work too much.... Aw my Yuri' Yoona thought. She noticed Seo Hyun who is all quiet and just looking around so she started dancing around her boss. 'I almost forget this day ain't for me it is for her she needs this; I hope she could open up to me about last night. So .... So what if she did not? I will make you happy today Choi Seo Hyun. Like what I said this morning.' She said while trying to put a smile on Seo Hyun's face. 'Oh ow she is mad now better start running.' She then runs.

EARLY MORNING

Yoona woke up and her shoulder is hurting but she did not mind to move realizing that Seo Hyun's head is still resting on her shoulder all sleeping. She looked closely at Seo Hyun. 'She is.... I can't think of anything to describe this perfection on my shoulder.' Yoona thought and smiled. 'Aish... Control yourself Im Yoona think of Kwon Yul and she is your boss so be careful on these type of things' an image on a small angel that looks like her appear on her mind. 'But it will be just once... Smell her hair way down to the neck no one will know it is just you and a sleeping Seo Hyun.' A devil image of her appeared teasing her to do what she had been wanting to do. The images are fighting and Yoona looked all confuse. "Yah! You two stop it"

Seo Hyun moved her head and stretched she opened her eyes and moved her head up she realized that Yoona's face is inches away from her and tears fell down on her eyes and started sobbing again.

"What did I do this time Seo Hyun?"  Yoona asked. She is worried again. 'Otoke? Why are you crying? What hit you Seo Hyun? I am your friend I will listen' she wanted to say those words out loud but she did not because Seo Hyun might over react.

"Uh Seo Hyun , are you hungry you want to eat?" Yoona trying to make a conversation to her but Seo Hyun took a pillow and hugged it while facing the other direction. 

"Hey, what is up? I am worried like hell, you know you acted so weird last night and acting so weird this morning? What the hell happened?" She asked in a louder tone ordering to get more information.

Seo Hyun moved to Yoona's direction she stopped crying and did not like how she sounded so she glared and rolled her eyes.

'Is this another silent treatment? Damn she can be scary still even she is in this state' She talked to herself. "Yah! My shoulder hurts you know actually my whole arm... I can't feel anything now you are too heavy." She said in return to the glare trying Seo Hyun to feel guilty at least.

She succeeded, Seo Hyun look at her and said "Thank you" it was low but Yoona still able to hear it and she smiled. 

"What happened, Seo Hyun? Who made you feel bad last night?" Yoona asked and Seo Hyun shook her head saying it was nothing.

"It seems something than nothing Seo Hyun." She said she stood up and invited Seo Hyun to be on a sting position. Seo Hyun obeyed but she is not looking at Yoona at all and looks not interested.

"Why are we here in Macau? (Seo Hyun started to look at her) Did you drag me here to break up with your boyfriend? (Latter’s eyes widened) ..... I thought it was all business and meeting the clients but we have not met anyone and did not do any paper works at all... Now tell me boss, why are we here?" She is looking at Seo Hyun in her serious manner.

'We are here to bring my sister home Yoona, my sister that hurts me so much and said that she will not treat me as her sister anymore... Now does that answer your question' all those words were just in her mind she does not want to answer the question and open up to Yoona at all so she just ignored her and went back lying on the bed.

"Yah! You want to stay here all day? Be so depress about something?" Yoona scolded, still no response. She started to act childish now realizing that she won't get anything out of scolding. 'I want her to have fun and not be like this or just be back on what she is really? Otoke? Aha...' An idea popped in her mind.

"Seo Hyunnie....." Yoona said sweetly that made Seo hyun raise her eyebrow in irritation

"Soe Hyunnie, I don't care what happened last night but since today is a free day for us... Shall we do something fun?" She asked in a very childish and cute manner for Seo Hyun not to mistake it on something else.

Seo Hyun is just looking at her... 'She is doing that puppy eyes again. What now Im Yoona, I am not in the mood to play and please drop that Seo Hyunnie it sounded bad' she thought.

"Seo Hyun, I won poker right so I have something that I can use.... I talked to couple of the hoteliers asked them, Is there something that we could do here in Macau other than sightseeing and play in Casinos, I loved it here they talked about amusement parks and they said that...(her two point fingers meet) Hong Kong is really near here we can ride shuttle helicopters and be there in less than an hour. (Seo Hyun raised her eyebrow with a what face)  There is a place where I wanted to go and I think you could enjoy and forget about what happened last night..... Uhm I will pay for everything but you buy us food.... Let's go to Disneyland!" She said excitedly.  There is a shuttle from Macau to Hong Kong that is around $4000 plus HK. 

‘Yeah, I never been to any amusement park before except the one that own in Korea, I’ll just visit the office and did not bother to look around it... I wonder how it feels and it is better than staying here' she is thinking and not answering at all...

"Please, I promise it will be fun!" Yoona said with her hands lock almost kneeling and pleading.

"Ok" Seo Hyun responded.

END OF FLASHBACK

They reached the place where the mascots  are around these mascots are bunch of Disney Characters and Yoona was just so happy naming everyone but Seo Hyun is just nodding with her serious expression she likes cartoons but only keroro, she recognizes everyone from Mickey Mouse to Rapunzel. 'Aw cute...wonder why I did not like them when I was a child? Sulli and Soo Young Unnie liked them. I guess it is because the message of the stories is that you need a man to have a happy ending...which I strongly disagree you can feel love without men and be happy.. I guess?' she thought looking around she did bot recognized that Yoona has her phone and had been doing selfies with every character. 

"Here I will delete it once I upload it in FB!" She did another Selfie but this time with the real princess Seo Hyun. She did not argue anymore...

"They said they will have new characters later for the mascots, I hope they have Elsa" Yoona said.

"Who is that?" Seo Hyun asked.

"She is amazing! Later we'll meet her for now. Let's go get those feelings out!" She said pulling Seo Hyun again who just follows her.

Yoona and Seo Hyun walked long they stopped on front of the jungle river cruise they entered and ride it. There is a Chinese girl who serves as the tour guide who is speaking in English; Yoona can understand some they are seated in a boat with the rest of the foreigners. Well it is a smooth ride all they see are elephants enjoying the water. Yoona removed her jacket and covered Seo Hyun because one of the foreigners was hit by an elephant with water coming out from its nose.

"You might get wet" Yoona smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter