Sisters Rivalry

My Devil in Prada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone is looking at the two girls who had their eyes narrowed at each other. No one is speaking.  All of the executives are just looking at the two… The guards are behind... Krystal and Fany who are in the reception area and they can feel the tension from the conference room. Sunny is standing behind Seo Hyun and stunned as well. Yoona is just sitting but stuck up looking at Sulli… ‘Sulli what is she doing here? She looks like an action star.’ No one knows her.  Except for Sunny and Seo Hyun.

Everyone is really feeling the tension. They can hear Sulli starting her bike up to ran.

 ‘Is she going to run by the long table and hurt Seo Hyun?’ Yoona asked to herself.

‘Will there be a royal rumble??’ Krystal asked herself and just keeping her eyes to Sulli. ‘It is nice to see a little catfight here in the corporate world you know.’ Her thought continued.

‘Gosh... What is this who is this girl? She is threatening Seo Hyun… it’s as if she wants to kill her… Shall I call the police?’ Tiffany asked. ‘Well the guards behind me are not doing anything are they afraid of the girl in the motorbike?’ She asked looking at the guards.

‘Whoa Sulli, you turned out to be a great action star… Your Soo Young Unnie might be proud of you. If she is only here!’ Sunny thought admiring Sulli.

 Seo Hyun is just standing steadily with her arms crossed and looking at Sulli just straight to her sister.

“That was quite an entrance.” Seo Hyun started to talk and she smirked. Everyone looked at Seo Hyun.

“I am here to get what is rightfully mine, Unnie.” Sulli shouted. Everyone turned their heads to Sulli.

“Unnie?!!” Everyone asked in Unison.

‘Unnie? Is she the reason why we got to Macau and got Seo Hyun’s heartbroken?’ Yoona asked in her mind.

‘Unnie?  Is she the last Choi? I heard stories about her but she never stepped in this building... The last time that she got here was when she was still young... Maybe that is the reason why no one recognizes her.’ Tiffany thought. Their eyes are all wide open.

‘That explains it, why she is really good looking; she has the iness of Soo Young Unnie. It really runs in their blood. Whoo iness overload’ Krystal said to her mind and drool again.

“Rightfully yours? Like what exactly Sulli? Enlighten me.” Seo Hyun said in sarcasm. Everyone looked at her.

“This company and my MONEY!” Sulli responded right away. Everyone heads turned to her direction.

Seo Hyun faked a laugh.. “Money? Ow You came here for me to unfreeze your account well good luck to that!” She said in serious tone. Everyone looked at her. “Nothing is yours Sulli, you have been wasting the money that we have been working hard for!!” Seo Hyun exclaimed.

“I have the rights for those accounts. I am a company part owner.” Sulli said and narrowed her eyes to her sister.  Everyone looked at her.

“Prove yourself then… other that you spending what these people in front of you worked hard for!” Seo Hyun said. Everyone looked at her.

‘Wow this is good…. The devil has her match…’ Yoona said in her mind... ‘How can a sweet angel turned into a junior Seo Hyun? Oh well they are sisters they have the same blood? Oh wait so she is the one that damaged Sulli? Whoa this is confusing!’ Yoona continued her thought.

‘She does not make sense.. Why is she preventing Sulli from getting what is hers?’ Krystal said, of course she is siding to her sweet angel/devil without being logical.

‘Yeah way to go Seo Hyun! I am on you on this one.’ Tiffany said to her mind.

“I don’t need to prove myself Unnie…. I am an heir! I can get everything I want!” Sulli said in confidence.

Everyone looked at her with disbelief.

‘Whoa, she is really an heir she has point on that.’ Fanny said.

‘An heir and an angel what else can I ask for’ Krystal thought and smiled widely.

‘This girl really needs to be taught a lesson… I am sure she will have the Seo Hyun 101 class anytime soon.’ Sunny said in her mind and smirked.

‘Wow the girl I spent a day with is an heir of SOSHI… I am really big time now, a model girlfriend, an heir friend and the VP’s…. Oh well I don’t know.’ Yoona said in her mind while looking at the two.

“You are not an heir anymore... you filed emancipation right?” Seo Hyun said.

‘She let Sulli filed emancipation? How can she let that happen to her sister.. Maybe she knows that she needs it in time like this… really evil Seo Hyun, blackmailing her sister.’ Sunny thought.

‘Sh**  I forgot about filing that before I leave for Singapore last month.. I am screwed… But how did she find out? Of course, she will, she is my guardian…. I need money I should have thought about before filing that another impulsive act Choi Sulli.. Bad Idea!’ Sulli thought as she widens her eyes.

“It was never approved!” Sulli said.

“I did not allow it to happen I talked to the judge to stop that bull but I can easily call her and have it approved in no time.” Seo Hyun said raising her eyebrow.

‘Wow this VP of ours is really smart but evil, that is her own sister.. Flesh and blood!’ Fany thought.

“YAH!!! Don’t turn the table this time!” Sulli said but her voice is shaking already knowing that her sister will be the victor in this discussion

SAVED BY THE BELL.. The elevator door opened and it is Soo Young and Shin Dong. She brought Shin Dong in the hospital to avoid the executive meeting but since Shin Dong wanted to visit his company she brought her grandfather in the building.

“Wae… What’s up with all these people?” Soo Young asked as she went out from the elevator. The guards recognized Shin Dong so everyone bowed including the executives, Sunny and Tiffany.. Tiffany is pushing Krystal to bow.

“Tiffany it hurts.. Who is he?”

“Choi Grandpa!”  Tiffany said and Krystal bowed right away.

Yoona is just looking at him and feeling all so weird why everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter