Once Mean, Always Mean

The Teacher-Student Marriage

When you finally found the power to try and open your eyes you had no idea or you felt better or even worse than you had felt before. Now your head was feeling light and it seemed as if you were flying through the air. You felt something wet on your forehead and something soft was spread all over the rest of your body except of your face. 

You had no idea why but for some reason you felt as if someone was staring at you. Of course you had no idea if it was truly like that since you hadn't opened your eyes yet but you could just feel it. Your body was tingling and little sparks were running through your viens. You wondered who it was and where you were, since you were sure you had been in class just a while before. 

Actually that was also the latest thing you remembered from today. You were sitting down behind your desk in Baekhyun's classroom and had watched how he had turned himself towards the blackboard to write something down on it. The next moment you had felt so sick and dizzy and from then on you didn't have any memory left. It was like someone had stolen it from you and as soon as you tried thinking of it your head began to hurt and the only thing you saw was black. 

You groaned as you your side, trying to fall asleep again in the hope you would feel a little better when you woke up the next time. But then you felt some weight on the side of your mattress and you were now a hundred procent convinced that you weren't alone. The feeling of someone watching you hadn't been your imagination. 

"I know you're awake Heeri, just open your eyes I need to have a word with you." 

You literally wanted to scream when you heard Baekhyun's voice next to you and actually wanted to kick him off of your bed but you knew you couldn't do that. So you did what he asked and slowly opened your eyes, seeing how Baekhyun was leaning slightly over you, waiting for you to wake up. 

His eyebrows lifted as he saw you were awake and he then leaned back, watching how you reacted and to see how you were doing. He was never going to show it, but yes he was a little bit worried, just a tiny bit. You pouted and opened your mouth to say something, but instead of that you sneezed. Baekhyun pulled a face and arched his back away from you before talking himself. 

"Heeri, do you know that you have an extremely high fever and you won't be able to leave the house for the rest of the week? You fainted in the middle of my class room and I had to carry you here. You should truly take better care of yourself." 

You didn't reply and then finally realized how bad your situation was. You had expected just a cold or something but a fever and a whole week stuck at home wasn't what you wanted. You looked up at him from under your eyelashes and noticed that he looked kind of angry because of the whole thing. You knew you had made a mistake and everyone knew what you had to do then, apologize...

"I'm sorry." You mumbled.

This time it was Baekhyun's turn to stay silent and insteat of talking he stood up from your bed and turned himself towards you. You looked at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was already evening, you had been out for some time. You sighed as you thought about the fact that you had to spend the next few days at home and you weren't really happy about it. 

"Let's get you home now, I'll just go and buy you a new phone tomorrow. Now you have go to sleep."

You nodded and swung your feet over the edge of the bed, feeling yourself getting dizzy again. But you weren't going to show Baekhyun that you still weren't feeling better so you raised from the mattress anyway. But as soon as you were standing on your feet you lost your balance and fell sideways. 

But luckily for you Baehyun had great reflexes and he took your arm and pulled you against his chest. It took you a while to realize what had happened but as soon as you realized your situation you blushed again. You leaned backwards from his chest as soon as you noticed you actually felt really comfortable against it and when you remarked how great he smelled.

He let you lean backwards but never let go of your arm. His eyes slipped over your body, giving you a complete inspection just to see or you were alright and then he sighed. At least you were awake now so this meant he could take you home and that he could finally stop this strange feelings of worry that rushed through him all the time. 

"Can you walk or do you want me to carry you again?" He asked. 

Actually you really wanted him to carry you because you still didn't trust your own feet at the moment. But you saw his expression and you knew it would be too much to ask from him for today. He had already given you his scarf, his phone and had carried you out here from his class room. Asking to carry you to the car would cross the line a little. 

"I'll be fine, I'll just walk." 

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders and pretended like he didn't care, but on the inside he actually just wanted to make sure you were okay and carry you. But he didn't want to look like he cared for you so he accepted your decision and just held your arm as he started walking to his car. 

You rolled your eyes at him as you felt how he firmly held you up so you wouldn't fall and for a moment you actually thought he was concerned about you, but that thought disappeared again fast. You were convinced that this kind of relationship would never grow in between the two of you, you were too different for that. 

You frowned as you reached the car. Actually you and Baekhyun weren't that different at all. You were both really stubborn and liked to get things your way. You both had this other but still the same feeling of hate against your parents and you were both about to get married to someone who you didn't like at all. You were even more the same then you had ever thought.

You jumped out of your thoughts when Baekhyun opened the door for you and nodded for you to get in. You blinked at him for a while and he cracked his eyebrow because you were taking so long. But before he could react your cheeks turned pink and you climbed into the car. Baekhyun smiled by himself as he had seen your blush and shook his head while thinking, 

'How cute...'

He then frowned because of this and closed the door behind you, thinking you were smart enough to fasten your seat belt youself. He closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath before walking around the car and going for the driver seat. When you were both sitting in the car he started the engine and drove off the school parking. 

The whole ride the two of you remained silent. You both had a lot to think of all of a sudden. He was thinking about his strange thoughts and behavior. You were thinking about his strange behavior and the effect it had on you. It had been a while since you had blushed this much in one day, and you didn't understand where all this heat was coming from.

Normally you weren't someone to feel flustered by the smallest thing that a person did for you like opening a door for you. But when Baekhyun did those things it seemed to have another effect on you. You sniffed as you turned your head towards the window and frowned, this wasn't the way you were suppost to feel right now. 

When you arrived home the two of you got out of the car and Baekhyun opened the front door. He walked in first and left the door open for you so you could come in and close the door. Polite men would let the woman in first you thought by yourself as you turned the lock and made your way into the living room. 

There Baekhyun turned around so he was facing you and he had a teasing smile covering his face. You already knew that the next thing he was going to say would be something to annoy you, because after all that was something he liked to do. He pointed to the couch while walking past you, probably going to the bathroom to take a shower. 

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight, fair is fair. The fact that you're sick is not counting in this game. Good night!" 

You just heard him smirking as he closed the bathroom door behind him with the last sentence and your anger was boiling inside of you. This man had no respect for you at all. If he was a man, he would have given you the bed until you were better and he would have suggested to sleep on the couch for those days. But Baekhyun would always be that mean man that wanted nothing else than to screw you. 

You walked over to the couch and sat down, noticing how hard and uncomfortable it was all of a sudden. Sleeping on it was going to be horrible and you were going to have a painful back in the morning. But whatever happened you were not going to let Baekhyun win, the last thing you would do is begging him to let you sleep in the bed. So you waited for Baekhyun to come out of the bedroom so you could take a shower and could go to sleep afterwards...on the couch.