Turning Black...

The Teacher-Student Marriage

Everyone knew that you couldn’t handle alcohol at all so it wasn’t a big surprise that you were already feeling tipsy after your third drink. But actually you didn’t mind at all, it made everything suddenly twice as fun and you felt as if you were having the time of your life. What kind of miracles a little bit of alcohol could do to you, it was as if you had never felt bad at all and all the problems around you were solved by a drink.

You moved your body to the beat and Yuri did the same beside you, it was even more fun if you had that one friend who joined you and also got drunk so you could have fun together. You could feel her shake against your as she let herself go on the song, trying to let all the stress from the past few days and tried to make you think about anything but the past few days and to enjoy the moment, and you must say that it was working. Baekhyun hadn’t even passed your mind for the last hour and you had forgotten about his existence, which hadn’t been easy.

Luhan and Jongdae were both standing beside you, enjoying the fact that you two were having such a good time. Yuri focused herself on her boyfriend and you giggled as you could see them slowing against each other as he held her around the waist and her arms were around his neck. Not having any other choice you extended your hand to Jongdae who took it without hesitation and pulled you closer to him so he could speak into your ear.

“Looks like you’re having a really good time?” He asked and you nodded confidingly.

“Ooohh, yes I am! Come on Jongdae-aaaaahhh, shake your y and let yourself go, it’s the last time you’ll be standing here like this.”

He laughed as he listened to your drunk talking as you almost fell over your own words. He knew just as well that you were a little drunk but who was he to stop you from having a good time? Just like you had said this would be the last time and his last chance to be here like this with you, so he wasn’t going to throw that chance away. Hearing that the next song was a slow song on which you needed a partner he offered you his hand and you gladly took it, crawling against his chest while swinging from left to right.

It felt really good to be so close to him actually, of course it wasn’t the same as if it would have felt if he had been Baekhyun but it didn’t feel bad or wrong. He was just a good friend of you, a nice guy who you could have fun with and who accepted you for who you were and that was the person you wanted to be around you right now. You could feel his warm breath on your shoulder and his nose against your skin, it was a very foreign feeling. His hand slid down to your lower back and you restrained the feeling to push him away, telling yourself that it was okay for him to do that. He was your date after all right, he could touch you at places like that, as long as he wouldn’t go down again.

But you could just feel some eyes priming into your back and they made you feel very strong somehow. You knew it was him and you knew he disliked what you were doing right now, that he hated to see Jongdae touching you like he did right now. But this was what you wanted, giving him a taste of his own medicine and making him know how it felt to be jealous. He thought he could break you by dancing with Hana, well this time you would let him know how it was if you danced with another man, and to seemed to be working.

The song ended and you leaned away from Jongdae to look at his face. His cheeks were a little flustered but you couldn’t tell if it was because he was blushing or because he was just hot. A smile was covering his face and he looked really happy and you were happy that you made him feel that way. A tap on your shoulder destroyed your moment and maybe that had been for the best and you turned around to see who it was and what he needed. Your face tightened when you saw him and you shot him a glare.

“What the hell do you want Sehun? Can’t you see that I’m having a good time? Why are you ruining that by showing me your ugly face?” You weren’t going to shut up anymore.

“I was wondering if you wanted to dance with me?”

Your eyes widened at his question and you suppressed the giggled that tried to come out of your throat. Was he serious about this, well, he looked as if he really meant it and he actually thought he could make a chance. Did he think you would actually say yes to him and stand in his arms for a while three minutes? That would be the biggest torturing you could do to yourself and you weren’t going to do something bad to yourself at a wonderful night like this. You opened your mouth to say no when you suddenly realized something.

Why use a good, sweet and nice boy like Jongdae to make Baekhyun jealous, the guy didn’t deserve that. But now you had the chance to take advantage of an who had hurt you once before, and who was still waiting for your payback and revenge for what he had done to you. This was your perfect chance to do two things in once, and you didn’t even have to do any effort for it. You could make Baekhyun jealous and you could crash Sehun’s heart if he took another shot on you by making him think he still had a chance to get you back.

“Fine, I’ll dance with you.”

Sehun seemed just as surprised by your answer as Yuri was because she shot you a weird look. You winked at her as you walked towards him and laid your hands on his shoulders, feeling that they had become more muscular since you had last touched them. The way his hands felt around your middle made you glare at his neck where your face was and for a second you couldn’t believe what you had done. The last man you had wanted to dance with tonight was Sehun and now you were standing in his arms.

It was a complete different feeling than being held by Jongdae, it made you want to slap him in the face and run away but the thought that this might be worth it stopped you from that. But you were curious about the reason why he had asked you to dance with him, why would he think that that would be alright. Let’s not forget that you hated him for what he had done to you and that he would never get a second chance from you. He had thrown them all away after he had chosen for Hana and it was partly his fault that your life was such a mess right now, and he would pay for it.

Your eyes widened when you felt his lips press against your neck and the blood rushed to your cheeks. What the hell did this guy think that he was doing? You hoped for him that he was drunk and that he didn’t have any sense of what he was thinking and doing because otherwise he would have a really big problem. But then you spotted Baekhyun, standing at the other side of the room with Hana standing beside him who was talking to him, but his eyes were on you and they were squeezed together at what he was seeing.

Quickly you closed your eyes and pretended as if you were having the time of your life, because Baekhyun knew that Sehun was your first love, and a first love is special and would never be forgotten right? Of course in your case you were completely over the guy, but he didn’t know that and now you were happy that he didn’t know. Plus, if Hana would see this she would probably go wild, which only made this twice as fun. It wasn’t very fast that you were like this, because you also knew that what you were doing was a bad thing but because of the past and the alcohol that was in your veins you couldn’t bring yourself to care.

The song ended and you loosened yourself from the man in front of you, making that you were out of Baekhyun’s sight and that you could quiet your game. You glared at Sehun and wiped the spot on your neck where he had kissed you, he seemed surprised by the sudden twist in your behavior. He opened his mouth to say something but you held up your hand and decided that it was better if you said something instead, just to make things clear to him.

“Save your breath, you had your dance now leave me the alone. You’re a Sehun and I’m sorry that I didn’t notice that sooner. I hate you, and I always will. Why don’t you just go your Hana because this…” You let your hand slide over your body to show him what you meant.

This will never be yours again. I hoped you enjoyed your moment, because it was the last one you’ll ever get. Goodbye Sehun-oppa.”

You finished your perfect speech by placing a sensual kiss on his cheeks, your eyes focused on Baekhyun’s which seemed to spit fire. Then you walked back to Jongdae and left a confused Sehun behind by himself who followed your back as you walked away from him. This was something you had always wanted to do and man it felt so damn good, you felt so powerful right now that it seemed as if you could handle the world.

Jongdae looked up at you when you reached him and you smiled at him while patting his chest as to say hello to him. Till now you had had a great time without worrying about anything but now you had to go do something. You had drunk much more than you usually did and you couldn’t deny that you really had to go to the toilet, right at this instant. You yelled over at Jongdae that you would be right back and he nodded. So after telling Yuri that you would be fine on your own and that she didn’t have to come with you, you walked to the doors of the room.

A shiver ran down your spine as the fresh air hit your skin and you made sure to walk in a straight line as you made your way to the toilet which was at the end of the hallway. When you had left at your apartment you hadn’t thought that this evening would be so great and that you would be able to have so much fun. You had the feeling that nothing could still ruin this evening and that you would have the time of your life, but you were never right were you?

A frown covered your face when you heard someone call your name and for a moment you didn’t recognize the voice because your ears were peeping. But when it came closer you fastened your steps, in the hope that you would reach the ladies’ before he would reach you. But he was faster than you and before you could enter he grabbed your wrist and pulled you with him into a side corridor where no one would come at a night like this.

“Let go of me Baekhyun! What the hell do you want? Make it short because I really have to pee okay.” You said while shaking your hand of your wrist.

While leaning against the wall and crossing your arms over his chest to block yourself from him you looked up at him and you could see he wasn’t looking very happy, but you hadn’t expected that. He looked down at you with an angry and frustrated look in his eyes but you pretended as innocent as possible and as if you didn’t know what this was about. He realized you weren’t going to say anything and sighed before he started talking at a low tone.

“Why the hell were you dancing with Sehun? I thought you hated him?” He started and you sniffed.

“Why the hell would you care about who I’m dancing with? As far as I remember I am a free woman and I can dance with whoever I want. So if you’d excuse me now, I really have to piss.”

“So you can dance with Sehun but I can’t tutor Hana, well you aren’t very fair Heeri-ah, are you. And look at you, you drunk as hell. Is this how you wanted to remember your last prom. Well, I must say that’s very adult of you, I’m so proud of you.”

“I don’t need to hear that from you Baekhyun! You dumped me, and this is me, moving on with my life and forgetting about you. That’s what you wanted right? What is it? Can’t handle it that all the men are all over me and that they all crave for me? Well you should have thought about it before you chose that over me, so now why don’t you go dance with her instead, you see, you don’t need me.”

A wailing sound came over your lips as he grabbed your wrists and smashed you against the wall, pinning your hands beside your head. He looked very pissed but you couldn’t give a , he deserved to hurt a little, because this wasn’t half as much he had hurt you. He stared into your eyes for a second and for one minute you could see his look soften before it hardened again.

“You’re the Heeri-ah. You’re using Jongdae to make me jealous and you know that it works. I bet he would be heartbroken if someone tells him your little plan.”

“Well first of all that person wouldn’t be you, because then you’ll only yourself because you’ll lose your job. Second of all, who said that I’m using Jongdae? He is such a sweet and nice guy, it’s weird I didn’t realize this any sooner. I’m having a great time with him tonight, and the way he held me Baekhyun, it was magical…”

You could see his eyes fill with anger at what you said and the grip he had around your wrists tightened which made you whine and try to break free. He was holding you too strongly and he was hurting you, but he was so furious that he didn’t seem to notice that. His fingers had turned right and you were convinced he would leave a bruise, at this moment you were frightened of him. You had never seen him like this before, this time you had really pushed him over the edged, maybe you had gone a bit too far.

“B-baekhyun-ah, let go of me, you’re hurting me…” You whispered in a smaller voice while moving your arms.

But before he had the chance to realize that what he was doing was wrong he was pushed away and his back hit the wall with a loud crash. Your eyes widened and you had almost screamed his name in worry and went over to him, but then you heard another voice. The one that had come to your rescue and who had tried to save you from someone who was hurting you. With big eyes you looked up at Jongdae who was looking at Baekhyun with squeezed eyes.

“She told you to let go of her, didn’t you hear that? Who the hell do you think that you are to hurt her like that Byun Songsaengnim?”

He walked closer to Baekhyun and before you could blink your eyes he had lifted his hand and he had given Baekhyun a blow in his face. You squealed as you pressed yourself against the wall in the order to keep yourself safe from the two fighting man since Baekhyun had stood up and had grabbed Jongdae by his collar, smashing him just as hard against the wall. You pressed your hands against your heart as you saw the two men you cared about fight with each other, and it was your fault.

“Baekhyun stop! You know better than this, don’t hurt him!” You yelled.

Then you spurted over to them and grabbed his upper arm in the hope that he would get his sense back, but he was a man and he didn’t listen to you. Instead he swung your arm away before finishing what he had started. You stumbled back and you realized that you were no longer able to watch this, you had to get out of here and fast. With a much too fast heart beat you kicked out your shoes and held them in your hands before taking a sprint and running to the exit.

“Heeri!!”

You still heard but it wasn’t something that could still make you stop now. The urge that you had to get out of this building where everything had turned out into a catastrophe was bigger than your urge to see if everything had stopped and how hurt they were. You hugged your heels against your chest as the tears overflowed your eyes and blurred your sight as you continued running. A sharp light stopped you from moving and you brought your hand on front of your eyes to see what it was. Gasping was the last thing you did before you heard a loud crash and everything turned black…