First Encounter...Not Such A Big Succes

The Teacher-Student Marriage

And of course everything went as they wanted it to go. You had told Elena that you had to live with your parents and that you had to move out of the apartment you shared together. She found it sad that you left after being together for such a long time but she understood that you couldn't stand up against your parents. 

You were both walking through the hallway, and guess what, your next hour you had English. This was the first time you were going to see Baekhyun after the big news. It wasn't like you didn't liked him, you just didn't want this. You were sure that Baekhyun was a great guy, but not for you. 

He wasn't much older than you though, only three years. The age differene wouldn't be much of a problem, or at least not for you. But you were his student, he saw you as a kid and you were scared he would also treat you like one and you hated it to be treated like a child. 

You and Elena walked into class and you looked up to your teacher. He was standing behind his desk and seemed busy with some papers. But when you came in he looked up and his expression changed. It was clear that he also didn't know how to behave around you right now and it was all so strange. 

His cheeks reddened a little as he turned around towards the blackboard and ignored you. This must be difficul for him, teaching the girl who was about to become his wife, but it wasn't like you were happy to be into this position. 

You sighed as you walked to your seat and sat down, trying to ignore your belly. It was already grumbling while you still had two more hours to go before lunch. You were never going to survive this class. 

You didn't like English. There was nothing interesting about the subject and you found it really hard to study. It was quite awkward that your results weren't good for his class and this man was going to be living with you from now on. Would he help you to get better points? Would he get angry at you for not showing any interests in his lecture? 

You wondered how it would be like to live with him. You had always lived together with a girl till now. Someone who you could gossip with about style and clothes and guys. With Baekhyun you couldn't do that. You wondered what kind of character he had. You had never spoken to him personally and it would be strange. 

How were you ever going to be able to act normal against him during school? You were about to share the same room and get to know things about eatch other that a student shouldn't be knowing about her teacher. You just hoped he would't be an and he wouldn't make things too difficult for you.

You were staring ahead dreamily, thinking about the offers your newest relationship could have. You weren't really paying attention, what didn't usualy happen but of course your teacher had noticed it. 

"Heeri-shi, can you please stop dreaming and follow?" 

You looked up when you heard an all to familiar voice speaking to you. You blinked your eyes and saw how Baekhyun was standing in front of your desk, giving you an annoyed look while his hands were placed on his hips. Just like every normal teacher he didn't look happy about a student not following in his class. 

You bowed your head and apologized, but he then nodded, letting it slide much easier than you had expected. He probably knew what you were thinking of and he understood you were having troubles with concentrating. But that didn't meant you had to sit all dreamily in his class. 

You saw how Baekhyun walked back to the front of the class and just continued where he had left off. You jumped a little when your phone vibrated in your pocket and got it out, wondering who was sending you a text in the middle of class. 

When you saw it was a friend you giggled and wanted to anwser her. You hadn't seen her in a while so this was how you stayed in touch. The only thing you needed was 2 minutes to type the words and to push the send button, but of course that was not working. 

"Heeri-shi, you can hand me your phone and come to pick it up after class. Now will you please pay attention, it isn't like your grades are good enough that you can desturbe my class." 

You heard the people around you laugh and realised that Baekhyun had just embarrassed you in front of everyone. Now the whole class knew you weren't as smart as you said you were. You were getting so pissed right now and you woudn't let anyone talk about you like that, not a single person. 

"Well sonsaengnim, actually it's only your class where my grades aren't that good. If you would tell something a little more interesting we wouldn't have this problem." 

You tossed your phone in his direction and if he wouldn't catch it and it would fall, you would blame him for everything and make him buy you a new one. You weren't a , you just wouldn't take it when someone tried to on you. What goes up must come down...

"I'll see you after class Heeri, I think we have some more things to discust, your attitude for example." 

you clenched your teeth together, telling yourself that if you said somethng back you would only make things worse for yourself, after all you had to live with this man. But you already realised right now you two were not going to be the best friends. This man had just taken your phone from you, and that made you so angry. 

Of course you were mocking right now. He continued with his class and laid your phone on the corner of his desk. You just had to sent a short text and he was making such a drama of it. Every time he looked into your direction you sent him a glare and he then quickly looked away or sometimes he would lift his eyebrows in annoyance. 

You then understood that this was about to be a war. You two were both against the idea of marrying each other and you guys both wanted to stay free. You didn't understand why your parents thought this was truly getting somewhere, you would never like each other, this plan was doomed to fail. 

Once the bell rang you waited until everyone was out of the room before getting off your chair. You knew you would need to have a real conversation with Baekhyun about all of this, but this wasn't the good time. You were still angry and upset and if you would talk about this now you would say things you would regret later on and you would only make things worse. 

You walked up to the front of the room and saw how Baekhyun hobbled over to the door to close it so no one could hear what you were talking about. If anyone would find this out you would get bullied for the rest of the year and he would lose his job, things you both didn't want. 

"I'm sorry for texting sonsaengnim, it won't happen again." You said and hoped that this solved everything. 

Baekhyun nodded and reached for your phone, laying it in your hands carefully. He gave you a look you couldn't describe and then sighed deeply. You stared at the blackboard, not wanting to look him back into the eyes. You had no idea why but you felt so awkward. 

"It's okay, it's not the first time a student does that. But next time, keep your mouth shut will you." 

You thought back about the comment you had made. Okay, maybe you had been a little harsh but he had done the same thing just a few seconds before you, and that was okay? You weren't going to sit there and let someone say things like that to you without defending yourself, that wasn't you and after all you had to get to know each other. 

"But you embarrassed me too. I know my grades aren't good, but that doesn't mean you have to tell it to everyone." 

His eyes turned into little slids as he crossed his arms in front of his chest. You were talking back to him again and it didn't look like he could change something about that. He hated your attitude and now he had to live with someone like that, this was horrible. 

"What? Afraid to lose your image?" 

"Well, at least I have one to protect, some people in this room can't say that." 

This was getting out of control. Baekhyun was just about to say somthing to you as a knock on the door was heard. Kim sonsaengnim's had peeped around the door and she asked or she could come in. Baekhyun nodded and then turned himself towards you again, making sure only you could hear what he was about to say next. 

"You are a little brat. Just go to your next class and I'll finish with you...at home."