Are We On The Same Level?

The Teacher-Student Marriage

“Wake up or I’ll kick you out of the bed, I don’t show any mercy Byun Baekhyun.”

A smile grew on his face and you knew he was awake because otherwise he hadn’t heard you talking to him. It felt really nice to wake up beside him and to lie next to him, it seemed like a dream. He was so cute and almost too perfect and now he was lying next to you, messily and sleepy. He growled while turning on to his side and pulling you against his chest.

“Just a little longer, let’s cuddle a bit.”

“Baekhyun we’re going to be late if we stay in bed, I already waited with waking you until the last moment and now we have to get up. We’ll cuddle when we get home.”

“But baby….”

Your heart began to beat faster at the word, he called you his baby. You didn’t answer and tried to control your deep blush but Baekhyun had already noticed your reacted and chuckled in your neck. He thought it was so cute that you always got embarrassed when he said those kind of things and that was why he loved doing it.

You tried your best to ignore him and tried to crawl out of his arms before sitting up and looking down onto his sleeping figure. Well, actually he wasn’t sleeping but that didn’t make it less cute to look at. You poked his cheek slightly and giggled when he pulled a face at you. He blinked his eyes open slowly before pointing them straight at you and smiling.

“Good morning beautiful.” He said and you hit his arm.

“You’re so greasy!”

He laughed and sat up so he was sitting beside you, his hair was a complete mess but it probably looked the same as yours. He stared at you before chuckling and getting a hand through your hair to ruin it even more. You pouted and blushed when he pecked your lips as an answer. When you glared at him he just shrugged and laid back down against the mattress.

You sniffed before throwing the blanket off of you and threw your legs out of the bed so they were hovering over the edge. You moved your head from the left to the right to loosen your neck up a little and to wake up your body from its sleepy state. Actually you also wanted to lie in bed for a little longer but you had to get up, even if the teacher could get late that didn’t mean the student could.

You giggled when you felt two hands on your shoulders and closed your eyes as they began to massage your neck and shoulders with love and care. This was how you wanted to wake up every single morning, this was the best thing a girl could have in the morning, a man who gave her a relaxing massage after seeing that she felt tense. If you weren’t careful you would fall asleep again but that wouldn’t work, you were smarter than to fall for his tricks.

“I’m still going to stand up no matter if you’re coming with me or not.” You mumbled and you heard him sigh.

“Fine, but then you shall have to take me with it, I’m not leaving your side.”

You rolled your eyes while sprinting out of the bed and got into the bathroom before he even had the chance to follow you. You just hoped that this wouldn’t give problems, you were younger than him and he was probably ready for the next step, but you weren’t. You didn’t even want to think about the first time he would ever see you without any clothes on, that would be so embarrassing. It wasn’t like you didn’t feel comfortable about your own body and you did trust Baekhyun, but you just weren’t ready for that yet.

You tried to think about something else as you got dressed, did your hair and your make up, trying to make yourself look pretty for him. But no matter how hard you tried not to let it in, it was bothering you. This was something the two of you had to discus, you had to know how he felt about it and what his opinion was about this all topic. You had to be on the same level about this because otherwise it would form a problem in your relationship.

When you were done you looked at yourself into the mirror for one last time, thinking that you looked kind of good before turning off the lights and leaving the bathroom. Baekhyun was no longer in the bedroom so he must be in the kitchen, eating something, that boy was always hungry. Just when you were about to go look for him you heard something fall onto the floor, the sound coming indeed from the kitchen.

As you got in he shot you a sheepish look before starting to clean up the mess he had made. You sighed at his clumsiness, and normally you were the one who made all the mess instead of him. But he noticed that you were tensed, your relaxed aura which you had had when you woke up was gone. You saw the curious looks he was giving you and leaned against the counter, thinking about how to bring this up. Was there even a right sentence to open this topic?

“Baekhyun-ah, how do you feel about…?” You asked and his movements froze.

“You…You want to know how I think about ?”

He seemed confused, probably not knowing where that sudden question came from and you couldn’t blame him. His girlfriend had just walked in and had asked him about something you had never even spoken of before, and it wasn’t like it was the most easy thing to talk about, no it was really awkward. You looked down on your skirt and played with the fabric with your fingers. How were you supposed to continue about it? You thought that he would take the lead now, but no, he was waiting for you to start talking again.

“Well, you know…We both know that you’re older and maybe…You know the thing is just that I-I…I just had to know it…You know…”

You couldn’t even say a normal full sentence anymore and you felt your head turning bright red. He had to think you were an idiot or something, you were embarrassing yourself right now. Maybe you shouldn’t have brought this up in the first place. But suddenly you saw how Baekhyun raised from his spot on the ground and walked towards you. He took your sweaty hands in his and lowered his head until he was on your eye level, giving you an understanding look which made you relax a little bit.

“Hey, It’s okay. I know what you’re trying to say, you’re not ready and I get it. I will never push you into anything you don’t want to do. You can take all the time you want and you shouldn’t worry about me. Also, you don’t have to be so nervous to tell me you aren’t ready, actually I already knew that, you’re so innocent. But don’t worry okay, there is no rush.”

You smiled at him and suddenly you felt much better, it all seemed so simple now and you couldn’t believe you had been so scared to talk to him about it. He chuckled when he noticed that you relaxed and pulled you into a hug. You were happy that he understood, it proved again that he was a great boyfriend. When he pulled back he pecked your head and he took your hand while leading you to the kitchen table.

“Here, you sit today, I’ll cook.”

“Are you sure, I mean, I don’t want the whole kitchen to be broken after you’re done.” You joked and he frowned.

“Hey, that was an accident, I was still half asleep when I took that glass.” He defended himself and it only made you laugh, you were a happy girl. 

 


A/N: I know it took me really long this time, but I've been busy with studying for my finals and with other requests...I'm so sorry :(
        But only one more exam to go and I'll be all yours again, for two whole weeks!! :D xoxo - dolliedollie