You're So Careless...Babo

The Teacher-Student Marriage

By the time you arrived at school you were completely soaked. So, what had happened was that it had began to rain and that you hadn't had a phone nor an umbrella and no place to shelter. So now you were totally wet and even your hair was dripping. The worst thing was that the day had just begun and that you had to walk around with your wet clothes all day. 

At the time you entered the gate you saw Baekhyun park his car, choosing a spot close to the entrance since mister pretty face of course didn't want his hair to get wet. The longer you watched him the angrier you became so you decided to look away from him before your mood would be completely ruined for the rest of the day. 

You began to climb the stairs and didn't turn around when you heard someone scream your name behind your back. You didn't want to talk to him right now, you didn't even want to look at his face at the moment. You were so pissed and it would probably be over by tomorrow but right now, you just needed some time for yourself and to cool off. 

"Heeri, wait a second!" 

Before you could enter Baekhyun had already grabbed your arm and had twirled you around so you had to face him. He held onto your arm tightly so you couldn't run off just like that. You looked up at him and saw how he studied you from head to toe. You couldn't help but blush and the way that your cheeks became hot made you realize how cold the rest of your body was. A shiver automatically ran down your body as you thought about it. 

"You're so crazy. You should have gone into a shop or something! Look at you, you're completely wet and you're probably freezing. Even the tip of your nose is totally red!" 

"Well I couldn't go into a shop because otherwise I would have been late for school and some teachers are not really happy when you get late in their class and I bet you are one of them sonsaengnim." 

You tried to wiggle yourself out of his firm grip but he refused to let go of you. Except of doing that he slid his hand down until it was on your wrist and pulled you inside of the big doors. The heat from inside hit you in the face and for a moment you felt dizziness come over you, but as soon as it had appeared it was gone again. 

Baekhyun pulled you to a corner where no one was able to see the two of you interact and then turned to you again, giving you a look in between annoyance and worry. He shook his head while undoing his scarf and circling it around your neck. Immediately you felt better and you blushed again. 

"You're so careless, like a real babo. You should take better care of yourself, I don't care if you get late but you have to make sure you don't get wet like this! Do you know how bad this can be for your health?" 

"Since when do you care that much about or I get sick or not Byun sonsaengnim?" You replied coldly. 

Baekhyun never anwsered your question and just ignored it. And you figured out that was also the best he could do because he probably he didn't even care at all. He just didn't want your dad to make human meat of him and you understood he was afraid of that. You frowned as Baekhyun stuck his hand into his pocket and pulled out his phone. 

"Here, keep this with you for the rest of the day, I don't want you to run around without a phone. You should seriously ask your parents to give you a new one as soon as possible because they will get worried that you don't pick up and think I killed you or something." He said but you were already shaking your head.

"I'll just save for a new phone myself, I don't need them to buy everything for me. You probably think that I love the fact that I can get everything I want but I don't so you shouldn't think I'm going to ask for a new phone." 

Baekhyun looked at you in awe, that was exactely what he had thought of you. He had thought that you were that girl who was babied by her parents and who was carried on hands and got everything she wanted just with a finger cut. He hated those kind of people and that was why he had been this mean to you from the beginning, but now things changed a little. 

"Well...then we'll go and buy a new phone for you after school. Just wait for me outside of my classroom after all classes are over and then I'll drive you there." 

You nodded, surprised from his sweet suggestion. Now he had given you his scarf, his phone and he had offered you a ride and that in five minutes of time. But if he thought that you were going to forgive him that easily he was totally wrong, you weren't someone who could be bought by things. Although you had to say that his sweet actions hit you more than anything your parents had ever given you.

The bell rang and you saw how other students began to rush to their classes and how everyone ran to their lockers to get some stuff they would still need while they had actually had enough time to do that already. You sighed, knowing you had to leave yourself too or your teacher would get grumpy at you. It was not like you had an extremely good image around your teachers and they didn't really love you. 

"I should go now, I have a class. Now, you just make sure you can sit close to the heating so your clothes will dry a little faster." Baekhyun said before turning around and walking away. 

You watched how he disappeared in the door of a classroom and then decided that it was time to look for your own. Your body felt heavy, probably because your clothes were glued onto your skin. Plus you felt like you were burning up and were extremely cold at the same time. You already knew you were going to be sick tomorrow. 

You snuggled deeper into Baekhyun's scarf and began to walk through the hallway. You jumped when Elena ran around the corner and almost bumped into you. She gave you a reliefed look and you releazed you had totally forgotten about her. She must have been worried about you because you had taken so long to get here. 

"Yah Heeri-yah, why didn't you pick up your phone babe? And why are you wearing that scarf? I think I've seen someone who has the same one..." She mumbled. 

Your eyes widened as you laughed her off and started walking again so she moved with you. She began talking again about the things that had happened to her and about how James had been ignoring her for the past couple of days. You told her that you had no idea why he did that and was happy she didn't remember that it was Baekhyun who also wore this scarf, since it was his. 


______________________________________


The more the day proceeded the worse you felt. Your muscles felt tensed and it hurt whenever you moved. Your throat felt felt like sandpaper and swollowing was really painful, especially after coughing for a whole hour. Your nose was completely closed, but you were happy you weren't drooling or anything. 

Actually you wanted to go to the nurse and ask her to write you a note so you could go home but there was one problem. You had no one who could take you home since Baekhyun still had classes and you didn't want to walk again because it was still raining and you wouldn't survive it if you had to go through that again. 

You stumbled through the hall and James gave you a concerned look. He had already begged you to leave but you had rejected all his pleads. You were going to stay until the ringing of the last bell and with that everything had been said. You didn't want to go home where you would be sitting all by yourself anyway so you could better stay here and follow your classes. 

As soon as you walked into Baekhyun's class his eyes flew towards you. He immediately noticed that you weren't looking good. Your skin was pale and you were hiding yourself in his scarf. He wished he could bring yout home right now but he couldn't. He quickly focussed his look back on his desk as you sat down on your place. 

He shook his head as he began to write some words on the blackboard. He couldn't possibly be carring about you right? You were his student and you had a y personality, why would he even try to look like he gave a damn about you. The only reason why he had to make sure you would be okay was because he didn't want your dad to ruin his life and for else he just had to make sure he wouldn't feel attracted to you in any way, okay you were pretty but that was it. 

And for now that wasn't really the case, you hadn't shown him anything he could possible fall for. Okay, he had felt sorry for you when he had made you cry and he would apologize for calling your mom and maybe also for letting you walk to school in the rain while he had had the chance to drive you, although he still had to think or he would seriously say sorry for that, but for else there was nothing he owned you. 

He sniffed and grimaced at the thought that he had truly given you his his scarf. Now he would have to wash it because it would probably smell like you. And he wouldn't be able to text until the end of the day because you had his phone. What if he would get an important call and you would ruin everything for him? 

"Oh my god sonsaengnim!" 

Baekhyun snapped out of his own thoughts as he heard the class getting loud and panicked. He turned around, planning to give all of them a hard time since he wasn't in a good mood at the moment but his words got stuck in his throat when he noticed why everyone was making such a scene. 

There was standing a little circle of students around you who were trying to get your attention. You were lying on the floor and for some reason you didn't look good at all. Baekhuyn immediately dropped his papers on his desk and ran towards you. He kneeled down beside you and patted your cheek while asking you to wake up, but he didn't get any reaction. 

"Okay class, sit down on your seats and stay there while I bring Heeri to the nurse. Nobody moves do you hear me?!" 

Everyone nodded and Baekhyun cursed inside of his head before shoving his arms under your body and lifting you up. He was lucky that you weren't too heavy and he could carry you without any trouble. He walked out of the classroom and searched for the office of the school nurse and hoped that there they would know what they had to do with you. 

He looked down on your face and shook his head. Your skin was as white as the color of his sweater and little drops of sweat were running down the sides of your neck. He was no docter but even he knew that you were really sick and that you wouldn't be able to go to school for a while and it would take you some time to get better. He couldn't help it but a sting of guilt went through his body. 

"You silly girl, can't you take care of yourself?" He wondered out loud as he reached the office.