Wake Up Sleepy Head

The Teacher-Student Marriage

You sighed softly as you nuzzled more into the soft thing that was in front of you. You had no idea what it was but you felt extremely comfortable. Although you couldn't remember that the last time you had slept in the bed that there was a teddy bear, and surely not one that smelled that good. 

Knowing something wasn't the way it should be you blinked your eyes a few times only to find out that you were still lying on the couch. It was only then that you realized you weren't by yourself. The soft and good smelling thing beside you wasn't a teddy bear, it was Baekhyun. 

When your heart suddenly started to beat faster than normal you were sure it was because of the shock you were expreriencing right now. The last place where you had ever imagined to fall asleep was next to your English teacher. But somehow you couldn't convince yourself to stand up and to go to your bed. You were so comfortable right now and he was so warm that you had the feeling you could lay here forever. 

Without realizing it you snuggled into him even more and laid your forehead against his chest, feeling how his heart beated in his chest. He seemed so peaceful while laying like this, having no idea that he was actually sleeping with you right now. It didn't bother you to be that close to him, it had been a while you had had a boyfriend. 

you closed your eyes again, letting yourself drift away from this world. Just when you were about to fall asleep you heard a low sound what made you freeze. You felt Baekhyun move a little until his knees touched yours and his arm was wrapped over your middle. Immediately your eyes opened again to study his face, afraid you had woken him.

But you saw that he was still asleep and wasn't aware of how he was holding you. You wondered who he was dreaming of that he did this but his actions were still able to make your cheeks burn. It made you feel nervous that there was a chance that if he would wake up he would be in shock and he would hate himself for doing this, but you were just going to pretend like you had no idea this had happened. 

You slowly lifted your hand to his face and placed your finger on his nose, slidding it over it. His skin was soft and flawless, just as you had expected. Your gaze was fixed on the area under his nose and you wondered if he had had many girlfriends already. It didn't look like he had one now and if he had he would have told you already. 

"What are you doing Heeri-ah?" 

You shrieked and pushed yourself away from him by placing your hands on his chest. Baekhyun frowned and pulled you back so you wouldn't fall off the couch. You insteantly blushed and tried to avoide his gaze because you were too embarrassed to look at him. You tried to say something but stuttered a little before anything normal came out. 

"I'm sorry, I must have fallen asleep while we were talking." You mumbled. 

"Don't apologize, the same thing happened to me." 

You swallowed and nodded, since you couldn't deny that wasn't true. This time you sat up slowly and swung your legs over the edge of the couch. You noticed that Baekhyun sat up too so you looked over at the clock on the wall to check the time. It was already time for him to leave again, strangely enough evenings with him passed much quicker than you had expected. 

Baekhyun raised from the sofa and you moved with him as he went to the kitchen. You took place at the kitched table and watched him doing his morning routine. Seeing how he was about to eat just a simple piece of fruit because he was too lazy to make something made you frown. 

"I'll make you something." 

It was over your lips before the words had truly formed themselves in your head and so it took you a while to realize what you had actually said. Baekhyun gave you a surprised look and that let you know that he hadn't seen that coming himself. He blinked a few times before placing his food back into the fridge and nodding. 

"If you really want to do that then that would be great. I'll go to the bathroom while you're cooking." 

Baekhyun left you alone in the kitchen and was astonished by the sweet suggestion you had done. He hadn't expected something like that from you but he definitely wasn't going to complain about it since if he had to be honest he was really hungry and he just didn't have the time to make something himself so it was handy to have you around. 

You walked to the fridge and began to get your ingredients out. Normally this was something you wouldn't suggest, you weren't someone who cooked out of free will. Making something easy and quick meal was a simple thing so you were already done after a short ten minutes. While you placed the plate on the table Baekhyun came back in and admired what you had done for him. 

"Thanks Heeri-ah, it's really nice of you that you did that for me." He said. 

Without loosing any more time he took place on a chair and attacked the food. He hummed when it was better than he had expected and you felt your cheeks heat up. You liked it when you got compliments about your cooking since you weren't that sef secure about it. Still gettin git from Baekhyun made you feel weird and it was almost as if it meant more than of you would get it from another person. 

You sat down across of him but didn't eat anything. The thought of actually swallowing food already made you want to throw up so you made the decision not to eat anything until that feeling was completely gone. It wasn't good though, you would lose lots of weight by eating this little amounts of food. You were someone who more quickly lost weight than gained it so it was something suite dangerous for you. 

"Don't you want anything? You should eat something Heeri-ah, you need the energy of food to get better." 

"I'll eat something small later today, I don't feel like eating anything right now, it'll make me sick I guess." 

His lips formed a little 'o' as he understood what you were trying to say. Knowing that he didn't have to leave anything for you he finished all the food and stopped you when you raised to clean the table. 

"I'll do it, you already cooked for me while you actually should be lying in bed. Thanks by the way, you're a really good cook, my compliments." 

Your cheeks turned pink and you quickly turned your head away from him while thanking him. You didn't want him to see what his words did to you. Baekhyun cleaned the table before walking out of the kitchen again, leaving you alone without saying anything else. Thinking he had left you stood up from your seat and planned to go back to bed. But when suddenly you ran into someone those plans changed.

"I still wanted to give you this before I left. I went to get it yesterday but I never got the chance to give it to you back then. I hope this is what you wanted, there was so much choise and since you weren't with me to choose I just tried to think about what you like and this is what came out."

He held out a small box to you and your eyes immediately widened at the thought of what it could be, you loved presents. Slowly you took the box out of his hands and opened it, gasping at what was inside. 

"You bought me an Iphone?" You mumbled surprised. 

"Yeah, why? You don't like it do you? I'm sorry, I just didn't know what else to take I mean...these days everyone has an Iphone so I just thought that..."

"I love it! Thank you so much Baekhyun." You interrupted him.

He closed his mouth after you had said that and seemed somehow releaved. You had no idea why he was making such a big deal of a phone but you found it kind of cute. Then you took a deep breath and lifted your head at him, making him arch his neck in question. 

"I think I'm going back to school tomorrow..."