Good Morning

The Teacher-Student Marriage

That morning was one of the first ones in forever that you were out your bed on time. You just didn't want Baekhyun to wake you and he probably wouldn't have done it anyway, maybe he would've forgotten you and he would've let you sleep, you wouldn't be surprised. This man would probably do anything to you and to take his pay back. 

You walked down the hall and saw Baekhyun sleeping on the couch in the living room. He had been really lucky he had been smart enough to know that there was no chance you two could sleep together in the same bed and since there was only one, he had to sleep on the couch. You felt quite sorry for him though, he didn't look like he was comfortable. 

You loosened your gaze from the sleeping man and walked into the kitchen. He had cooked last night so you would make some breakfast, but he could clean everything afterwards, fair was fair. You began to look everywhere for the right things you needed and eventually you had everything together and started cooking. 

You weren't the best cook, but you didn't find yourself that bad neither. You had always cooked during the time you had lived with Elena since she was a horrible cook and you had learned a lot from that. But if Baekhyun didn't like it then it was his problem, you had tried your best and that was all you could do. 

When you were done you put everything on the table and sat down. You didn't know or you had to wake him up so you could eat togther but then you realized that wouldn't be nice anyway so you decided to start already and to eat without him. 

These feelings made you feel miserable. The feeling of sitting alone at the table, it was like you were reliving your life again. When you were younger you had also had to eat by yourself because your parents were never home or never had time to eat with you and when they would have done that they were calling or working, not even asking you how your day had been. 

This was the same again. You were sitting by yourself, having no one to talk to. Well, you could try to talk to Baekhyun but he would only give you annoying comments and you didn't need those. You told yourself you were better of without his talking and that eating in silence was probably the best you were ever going to get in this house. 

Then you heard a soft groan and a few movements coming out of the living room. Baekhyun was awake, probably from the smell of food and he was about to come in any moment. You put on your best pokerface as he walked into the kitched and looked down on you. 

"Good morning." He mumbled. 

Your eyes widened and your jaw stopped moving as you studied him. He was rubbing his eyes cutely with the back of his hand. His voice was hoarse from sleeping and his hair was pointing into all different kind of direction. You had no idea why but this sight of Baekhyun made you realize that not all teachers were ugly. 

"Stop staring at me like that. I would kick you out of the house for that of I could." 

"And then my dad would kick your and make sure you can never walk again." 

He shot you a glare as you smirked at him. He couldn't do anything to you because he knew he would pay for it. His life would become a hell if he touched you, even if it was just with one finger. Although you knew you weren't going to run back to your parents, but he didn't need to know that. 

He sat across of you and stared down on the food you had made, thinking or he should eat it or not. You waited for him to do something and saw how he picked it up and smelled it. You rolled your eyes in annoyance and took your empty plate before standing up.

"It's not like I poisoned it or something. Oh and by the way, you're cleaning today." 

You dropped your plate and glass in the sink and gave him a teasing smile. But when he sent you one back you knew you had to expect something. You waited for him to tell what he had to with crossed arms and a unreadable expression. 

"Fine I will, but if you play this game so can I. You're sleeping on the couch tonight, since I slept there last night." 

You bit your lip but didn't say anything, you just gave him an ugly look. So, he wanted to play it like this, well no problem at all. You walked out of the kitchen and took your bag from the floor. You didn't want to be with Baekhyun no longer and you wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. 

He was such an and you were never going to be able to live with him forever. If this was how it was going to be then you'd rather run away from home and never come back again. You walked out of the door and were just about to smash the door when a voice reached your ears, 

"Heeri, come back here. You forgot your phone, how can a girl forget her phone seriously, are you even a girl?" 

You sighed deeply, but you had no other choice than to turn back around and go back inside, you wouldn't survive even a single day without your phone. What if someone called you and it was important? You always needed your phone with your, even if it was just as a watch and so you could check the time during class. 

You took a deep breath as you neared the kitchen. And there he was, leaning against the counter with your phone in his hands. At least he hadn't let you leave without it, maybe really deep inside he wasn't as bad as he seemed, but he didn't seem to show that side of himself much or at least not against you. 

"You're mom called you four times. Don't you think you should pick up when your parents call? Maybe it's important and then what? Call your mother back." 

"Well, at the moment you sound like my mother. It's my own choise if I want to call her back or not and truly saying, at this moment I don't want to talk to her at all. I have reasons enough to ignore her if I want and you can't do anything about it." 

Baekhyun's eyes turned into little slids, as if they said 'watch me'. Then he began to push some buttons on your phone and you immediately understood what he was trying to do so you quickly stepped forward in the hope you could still steal your phone back again in time, but of course you couldn't, that man was taller than you so you couldn't reach it. 

And then you heard the sound of you mom's voice resound through the room and you knew you were to late. Baekhyun had called your mom and now reached out your phone to you, motioning that you had to take it from him. You snapped it out of his hands and did something you had never thought you would. 

Before you realized it your phone had landed into the water that was still in the sink. Baekhyun's mouth opened in shock as he figured out what you had just done. But before he could say anything you ran out of the room again and out of the front door with tears running down your face. 

Baekhyun stayed behind, completely lost for words. He didn't get why you got so upset about the fact that he had just called you mom. The only thing he could think of was that there was something seriously wrong in the relationship in between you and your parents because every time he brought them up into a conversation he could see how your face dropped. 

Maybe he had crossed the line with this action. But this made him realize that he just need to have a serious talk with you. He had to know what your side was of this story and fighting with you was not going to help him with that. Plus, not only were you probably furious right now, you were also walking around without a phone. 

Baekhyun sighed deeply as he shook his head and looked down on his watch. If he would leave right now he would get late. He wondered or he should have offered you to ride you to school but he quickly shook that thought off. After all, he didn't like you and he didn't want to be nice to you so he had no reason why he should have taken you. But still, he couldn't help but feel a little guilty about what hapepened.

He grabbed his car keys from the table and walked to the living room to take his bag. He would see you in his class later today and then he would have a talk with you. Maybe he could take you back home then, since he didn't want you to run over the streets by yourself in the evening without a phone. He rolled with his eyes as he realized his own thoughts.

"Why are you worrying about her Byun Baekhyun, you don't even like that girl."