One Bed

The Teacher-Student Marriage

You sighed while dropping your bottem on the couch. You were so tired after everything that had happened today and you couldn't imagine you had to go back to school tomorrow. You weren't sure or you would be able to stand up this early in the morning. But Baekhyun was sitting beside you in his pajamas and he didn't look that tired at all, it seemed as if he was better in dealing with this stress. 

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Baekhyun asked. 

"Sure, but chose a good one please." 

He chuckled and rolled his eyes at your comment, he found that he had a great taste of movies. He quickly went through the list and picked the first one he thought was interesting. You pulled a face at it when you saw the cover but didn't stop him from playing it. You hated sign fiction movies almost just as bad a you hated action movies. 

The movie started and you did your best to follow the story line, although in sign fiction movies there wasn't really one. This was all so surreal and weird that you just knew it was fake. This was the part you hated the most, you just saw that they were acting and that nothing in this film was actually possible. 

Baekhyun on the other hand seemed to enjoy the movie like no other and it helped him to forget all the troubles and problems he had had to struggle with all day long, from meeting your parents until the rude waitres in the saloon, while he was watching tv he was care free. 

It only took you until the half of the movie to feel your eyelids grow havy and with every blink it became harder and harder to keep them open. You looked to your left to tell Baekhyun you were going to go to bed but his fascinated face stopped you from doing that. You couldn't trouble him while he was so into this, so you desiced to wait a little longer. 

Slowly your mind began to drift off the movie and you started thinking about everything that had happened today. What had shocked you the most was that it seemed that you and Baekhyun were growing closer every day. It was creepy to know that you were actually friends with your teacher. 

Or maybe that was just you, maybe he didn't think about that in the same way. After all you were just his student and you weren't important to him. But still, something deep inside told you that he cared about you somehow, and that made your heart flutter. 

But you were really tired right now and all this thinking had caused you to pass out. You were no longer a part of the active world and the last thing you felt before you were completely gone was the side of your head hitting something hard, but it wasn't painful enough to keep you awake so you fell asleep. 

Baekhyun was still as awake as could be and was totally absorbed by the tensive movie. He had wanted to see this one for a while now but he had never had the time to actually do it because of all the drama that had been going on for the past week. But now he finally had some free time and there was no better way to spend it. 

But when he felt something fall on his shoulder he jumped a little and lost his concentration. He looked down to see your head lying on his shoulder. He was about to tell you not to do that when he saw that you were no longer awake. He closed his mouth again and blinked his eyes a few times to get over the shock. 

Normally he didn't like it when girls made this kind of contact with him. This was so lovey dovey and cute and he didn't like that at all. But with you, he couldn't help but secretly enjoy it. He swallowed before frowning and making himself focus his eyes back onto the screen in front of him where the movie was just playing and not stopping while he was distracted. 

And even though he tried very hard to pay attention, he somehow couldn't. Now the only thing he could think about was the fact that you were beside him, sleeping on his shoulder with the cutest expression on the world all over your face. He bit his lip and brough up his hand to hold it against his chest, it was beating faster than normal. 

Why was he like this all of a sudden? It wasn't as if this had never happened before. His ex girlfriends had all done this before but still he had never reacted like he was doing right now. He didn't understand what his own body was trying to tell him, or he just didn't want to believe what it was trying to let him know. 

He swallowed and then put his hand underneath your head in the hope to move you away from him, but of course it couldn't be that easy. As soon as he tried you began to wail and your eyebrows furred together in dislike. Baekhyun groaned and noticed there was no way out without waking you up. 

So he decided to let it be and just watched the movie while you used him as your pillow. After a while he didn't even notice it anymore and he seemd completely used to the fact that you were resting against him. It was a nice feeling and it was warm, plus you had just showered and your hair smelled extremely good. 

When the movie finally ended it was already late and he wasn't really in the mood to carry you to bed. He had already been through so many things today and he just wanted to do nothing. He wondered if you would be angry at him for letting you sleep on the couch.

He stiffened when you flinched and your hand fell in his lap. Immediately his cheeks turned bright pink even though he knew you weren't doing this on purpose and you were just moving around in your sleep. He picked up your wrist and changed his mind, he had to bring you to bed. 

But before he could you blinked your eyes open and sat up straight, not knowing what was going on exactly. Baekhyun watched you with round eyes as you rubbed your eyes to get yourself awake and then streched a little. He couldn't believe you were actually that cute while doing all of those things. 

"Oh gosh, I fell asleep again didn't I? I'm sorry." You mumbled before yawning. 

You looked at the tv and saw that the movie had ended, you must have been gone for quite some time. But that didn't mean that you were no longer tired and with a long day of school waiting for you, you couldn't waist any time by staying away. So you jumped up from the couch and were about to make your way towards the bedroom before you changed your mind and turned back to Baekhyun who was still sitting on the sofa.

"Would you like to sleep in the bed tonight? I'm always using it and it is unfair that you have to use the couch everytime." You said and he blinked in surprise. 

If he wanted he could screw you right now. And if you would've suggested this to him a few days ago he wouldn't have wanted anything else than doing that. But today, that wasn't something he was going to do. he couldn't let you sleep on the couch, something inside of him just blocked while thinking of that. 

"No I'm fine, don't worry about me. But thanks anyway Heeri-ah, it's very nice of you that you ask that." He said and you nodded, but still felt bad about it. 

"You know...If you want, you can...You know...Sleep in the bed with me? I don't think it can hurt right? And it doesn't mean anything! We just need a comfortable place to sleep and a couch is everything but that right? I don't mind, really not!" 

Baekhyun closed his mouth as soon as he had opened it because he had no idea what to answer. Just the thought about sharing a bed with one of his student was completely wrong. But he was so tired of sleeping on the couch and his back and neck were starting to suffer from it also. It couldn't hurt anyone right? The only thing you would do is sleep and there wasn't much that could go wrong with that. But still it made him feel nervous. 

"Well, okay. If you're sure you're okay with it." 

You nodded and watched how he raised from the couch. You walked ahead of him to the bedroom and at first it was almost too awkward. You were both just standing in front of the bed without having any idea what to do or say. You must say though, that sleeping in one bed with Baekhyun made your heart beat twice as fast. But you decided to break this icy silence. 

"I'm taking the right side!" You cheered while jumping on the bed. 

Baekhyun chuckled and then slowly walked to the other side of the bed. You both crawled under the blankets and then turned off the light so you were surrounded by darkness. You stared at the ceiling and tried to keep your heartbeat under control. 

"Good night Heeri..." 

"Good night Baekhyun..."