First Couple Class

The Teacher-Student Marriage

The walk to school wasn’t as bad as it normally was. Just the thought that you would be able to see Baekhyun in a bit made you feel happy and bubble, suddenly going to school was something you loved to do. Of course, your boyfriend was your teacher so that was kind of normal. You could just stare at him for an hour straight and no one would think something about it.

You felt relieved about your decision and you were happy that you had put yourself over all the problems in between the two of you. Now you could both live together in peace without having to worry about how wrong it was, because after all you were boyfriend and girlfriend, you had the right to live together. You just had to make sure to keep it a secret until you had graduated at high school and from then on you could show yourself freely.

It was a wonder for you that for once in your life your parents had done something good and had caused something amazing to happen in your life. If they hadn’t put you up in this whole situation you never would’ve gotten to know Baekhyun the way you knew him now and you would still be single and down. Of course than you also wouldn’t have gone through all the misery that had happened to you before but that was something you were happily accepting now.

It was weird though, you had been single for years, had never thought that you would ever be able to trust someone enough to give him your heart, but you had been wrong. Because in one day because of one single kiss you suddenly had a boyfriend. You had to get used to the fact that Baekhyun was officially your now and that you were his, you would have to be very careful with Jongdae now.

You arrived at school with a smile on your face and walked towards James who was standing all by himself today. While wondering where everyone was you joined him and shot him a questioning look. He shrugged before crossing his arms over his chest and telling you he just wanted to be alone for a while. You saw at his face that something was bothering him.

“Tell me James, you know that you can always talk to me. You know I won’t gossip about it, I can keep your secret as if it is my own. I’m here for you if you need me.” You said and he sighed.

“I just think that…I’m different…” He mumbled.

“What do you mean different? Of course you’re different. If you weren’t different from all those other guys you wouldn’t be my very best friend. You’re different from others because you’re better.”

“I’m not better…. I’m saying that I’m different than other guys, different in another way.” His explanation confused you and you furred your eyebrows.

“I think I’m gay Heeri-ah.”

His voice was only a whisper as he said it, ashamed about what he had just said. It did indeed hit you like a bomb, you truly hadn’t seen this coming even though you had known James for your entire life. He had had girlfriend before and you had truly thought of them as nice couples. Of course James had always had a great sense for fashion and he had always hung out rather with girls than with boys but still, this was a real surprise to you.

“Oh…Well, that is indeed different, but that doesn’t mean it has to be a bad thing right? There are many guys who have interests is other guys and many girls who like other girls, there is nothing wrong with that in this century.”

Even though you would have to get used to the thought of James loving guys you would still love him as much as you had done before. It didn’t mean that now you knew he had other love interests you would see him as another person. You would never let him down because of this and he could always talk about it with you, he didn’t have to be ashamed.

“It’s okay, it doesn’t matter. You’re still James and you’re still mine, no matter which cute boy steals you away from me.” You said with a grin.

“Thank Heeri-ah, that means a lot.”

This would be the perfect moment to tell him about your secret, about the fact that your relationship also was wasn’t the most normal thing in the word. But something stopped you, Yuri already knew about it, the more people you told the bigger the chance was that someone would got to know and that someone would tell something. The best thing for you was to keep it silent, even if that was cruel against James.

The both of you walked to class together and you asked him about the small things, what kind of boys he liked, if he already had a crush and since when he knew he was gay. He seemed awkward about the topic but still told you everything you wanted to know. You found it brave of him that he had the courage to tell you all of this, after all he could’ve lost your friendship through this.

When you got in the room your eyes immediately fell on Baekhyun and you couldn’t help but think that he looked hotter than he had ever done before even though there was nothing different about him. Just knowing that there were all these cute girls sitting in this class today and he had chosen you out of them made you feel so good, as if you had won a big prize.

Baekhyun’s eyes fell on you as you walked in and he caught you staring at him, a slight smirk formed on his face as he looked away from you, trying to make everything seem normal. You blushed before sitting down on your spot and taking out your book and searching for the rest of your stuff. It was only then that you noticed you couldn’t find your pen and you probably didn’t have it with you.

“” You muttered while going through your bag again.

“Is there a problem miss Heeri? You know I don’t like it when someone curses in my class.”

You looked up and stopped searched to see Baekhyun standing in front of your desk, your heart began to beat a little faster. You cleared your throat and explained him that you didn’t have a pen with you. He rolled his eyes at you and smiled a little before giving you one of his, telling you to return it to him at the end of the day.

There was one thing that you noticed as the class went on. He didn’t bother you with any annoying questions like he normally did, he had found a new victim, which was Hana who was sitting a bit behind you. You had almost laughed out loud after figuring out what he was doing but you had been able to stop yourself just in time.

Something else that you saw was that each time he asked the class of they understood what he was telling his eyes always stopped at you for a while, just to see if you were okay. And each time you had to do an individual exercise he came by and asked if you were okay and if you were able to follow the lecture. He was so caring about you and it made you feel so warm inside.

Class ends much too quickly for you that day, you wished that this hour would take a little longer and that you could stay with him some more, but you had to go to your next class. You let out a disappointed sigh before packing your things and waited until everyone had left to walk up to his desk and stuck out his pen to him.

“Here, you can have it back now, I’ll borrow a pen of James for the rest of the day, he won’t mind.”

“Keep it, you need a pen otherwise you can’t write. I can miss it for a few more hours, I only need the red color anyway.” He said with a chuckle.

You smiled and shook your head at his remark while putting your pen in your pencil case. For some reason you couldn’t get your feet to move to the door, you didn’t want to leave yet. What of you would skip class and stay with him for the next hour, would that be that bad? As if he could read your mind he laughed and grabbed your wrist to pull you towards himself.

“I have a class now so you really have to go. Besides, we don’t want you to have bad grades so you should go to your classes. I would really love you to stay, but sadly enough you can’t.”

You pouted slightly as he brushed your hair behind your ear and rested the palm of his hand against you cheek and your skin with his thumb. You could start getting used to get this kind of attention, it felt really nice. Baekhyun smiled before lowering his face to yours and pressing his lips on yours.

You smiled into the kiss and grabbed the sides of his t-shirt, tightening  your fingers around it so you your hands were fists. You could kiss him whole day long, you would never get tired of his sweet, soft lips. Baekhyun’s other arm wrapped around your waist as he pulled you closer and you put your legs in between his so you could reach him better. He groaned as you bit his bottom lip and deepened the kiss just a second before pulling back.

“God, I’ll get addicted to this. Now go, I’ll pick you up after school and we’ll go home together. Wait for me outside okay?”

You nodded before tiptoeing and pecking his lips once more, he immediately answering your needs. You both smiled before you let go of him and he stared after you while walking away. He then took a deep breath to slow down his fast beating heart as his new group of students walked in. But his eyes were still glued onto the door where, your body was now disappearing through. He sighed with a little chuckle before shaking his head.

“Are you okay songsaengnim?” Someone suddenly asked.

Baekhyun blinked in surprise and got out of his gaze before shortly nodding and telling the student to go to her place. How could he not be fine, he just had to make sure that he could control his feelings, especially in class. But at this moment he was too happy to care about that, he couldn’t wait until the next moment he could see you.