Already That Important

The Teacher-Student Marriage

Baekhyun groaned as he slowly started to wake up. He must be honest, he had slept much better than he had done on the couch all the other nights before, but now there was something else that was waking him up this early in the morning. He tried to roll over to his side so he could look what time it was but something refused to let him do so. 

He blinked open one of his eyes, not wanting his sleep to go away completely. But what he saw made him this shocked that he was sure he wouldn't be able to fall asleep again even though he still had one hour left before the alarms clock would go off. He sighed and let his head drop into his pillow again as he saw the situation he was in. 

Your leg was spread all over his middle and your face was pressed against his shoulder where you were snorring peacefully. He hadn't known that you needed that much space in bed, but now he could experience it by himself. He hadn't thought that it was possible for someone to take in such a big part of the bed. 

He sighed and stared up to the ceiling which wasn't that fascinating at all but for now it was all he could do. The most important thing was that he had a good mattress under his back and that he had slept amazingly well. 

While he was lying there like that you were still peacefully in dreamland, having the weirdest dreams that could be possible. But that wasn't going to wake you up that quickly and most of the times you only woke up from the alarms when it went off or when someone woke you up. But otherwise you would sleep the whole day if you could. 

When you felt something moving underneath you you became a little scared. A mattress wasn't supposed to move so you knew something wasn't right but at the moment you couldn't place what was wrong because you were still half asleep. 

"Oh my gosh Heeri-ah, are you still normal?" 

This made your eyes pop open and take in your surroundings, and to your surprise it was all black. You couldn't see anything and it was kind of frightening. It took you a while but after some seconds you noticed it wasn't this dark because of you and you sad up to see what was going on and why the hell you couldn't see anything. 

"Oh no, I'm sorry." You mumbled. 

Baekhyun furred his eyebrow at you and swung your leg back against the other. The place where he had touched your skin was now tingling as if there were butterflies flying around in your body. It was the reason why you stared at him with big eyes since you wondered how he had done that. No one had ever made you feel like this before and you kind of liked it. But it would sound idiotic to ask him about it so you remained silent. 

"I had no idea you needed this much space while sleeping. And did you know that you snore like hell? I think the neighboors heard you through the walls, seriously. You're a very annoying sleeper Heeri-ah." He said and you sniffed. 

"Well, if you mind it that much you can always go and sleep on the couch sur. Nothing of that bothered me and I slept well. Plus, I'm not complaining about your cold feet neither, am I?" Baekhyun blushed at your comment. 

"How do you know I have cold feet?"

"Because your feet touched my leg last night and I really was surprised. It was like they were freezing and even the warm sheets didn't help them to get hotter. I actually don't really think that's normal, why don't you let it get checked?" 

"And I don't think it's normal for a student to be all over her teacher in bed and to be snoring and drooling in his neck, why don't you let that get checked." 

You pouted and grabbed your pillow from under your head and before you knew it you had hit your teacher in the face with it. Baekhyun blinked his eyes first and you were expecting to get a preach from him but then he shot up and took his own pillow to hit you back in return. 

"You bad girl!" He laughed. 

His blow caused your hair to be even more messy than it had been because of sleeping and it made a grin appear on your face. A small pillow fight started in between the two of you but soon Baekhyun became tired of it because whatever happened, he wanted to win. So suddenly you were pushed back against the mattress with him hovering over you. 

You were about to complain, because this was a little too familiar, but before you could he started to tickle you. You catched your breath before bursting out in a loud laugh as you tried to kick him off. You hated being tickled, you were vry sensitive for that kind of things. 

"No! Stop stop stop please! Get off of me!" You yelled while trying to breath. 

His fingers stopped moving over your side and you closed your eyes as you felt a tear running down your face, that was how hard you had been laughing. As you opened them you had expected Baekhyun to be gone but then you saw he was still in the same position, but still a few things had changed from the time he had been tickling you. 

By now he was no longer smirking and his expression was looking much more serious, he had a straight face. His eyes seemed as if he was staring at something and if he was in trance, but the only thing he could possibly be looking at was you. You felt how a deep blush began to travel across your face as you figured out what he was doing. 

You parted your lips slightly as you thought about something to say but for some reasons your brain wouldn't function as it should. When his finger slipped across your cheek you felt as if your breath was taken away, it was a feeling you couldn't describe. There was no tention in between you two, you didn't want to push him away even though that was what you were suppost to do. 

"Heeri-ah..." 

His voice sounded hoarse, as if he hadn't spoken for a very long time. You had no idea what was happening, this was something that you had never had been through before. Something, a little voice in the back of your mind told you to kiss him, but you couldn't bring yourself to do that. 

At that moment Baekhyun seemed to wake up and he cleared his throat before removing his hand from your cheek. He seemed very awkward about what he had just done and shot back up. You did the same as you tried to calm down your fast beating heart. Your fingers were pulling at the sheets as you thought about what to say to make this situation sound more okay, but there was nothing you knew to say. 

"I should get ready so you can use the bathroom after me, it's almost time to go to school anyway." 

You nodded and watched how he walked away. When the door closed behind his back you threw yourself back in your pillow and kicked your legs in frustration. How could you have been this stupid? Now everything would be so awkward in between the two of you, you just hoped this hadn't messed everything up. 

Baekhyun was leaning against the door at the other side and put his hand on his chest to feel his heart beating hard in his chest. It had been a miracle that nothing had happened, he had wanted to do something...He shut his eyes tightly and breathed out through his nose to calm himself down. 

He could hear you squirming in the room and he had no idea if it was a good or a bad sign. There was only one thing he knew and that was that this couldn't happen again, ever. But deep inside he already knew it was too late, he had already lost. His plan to push you out had failed, you were already that important to him.