Friend Reunion

The Teacher-Student Marriage

And when you wanted something you would get it. So the next day you were sitting in the kitchen, eating something small that wouldn't upset your stomach. The last thing you wanted was that you would get sick in school and that you would be sent home once again. 

"Are you sure this is a good idea? It's friday today, you can wait one day longer and start again after the weekend." Baekhyun tried to convince you. 

But you shook your head as you had already made your decision. You found this was the best thing to do for yourself. You were already running behind with your classes and you weren't the smartest girl in town. If you wouldn't return you would never finish this year with the grades your parents wanted you to. 

"No, I'll be fine. I'm going back today so I can get Elena's books and see what I missed and catch up, I can't stay away any longer or it'll ruin everything." 

Baekhyun sighed and leaned against the counter. It seemed as if you were better again, you were back to your stubborn self. So he shurgged and pretended not to care as he picked up his bag from the floor. You were doing something on your phone which you hadn't left since he had given it to you. It made him smile just a little to see how attached you were to it already. 

"You better don't come late then." He said before walking out of the kitchen. 

You rolled your eyes at him, noticing he was been quite annoying today. Yesterday he had still been so nice and now he was an again, it was like he had a double personality. You never knew what to expect when it came to him, it was like he was a different person every day. 

Disappointed because he hadn't suggested to give you a ride you made your way to the door and picked up your backpack. You had always walked to school so you were sure that wouldn't be a problem but still you had found it more friendly from Baekhyun if he had offered to bring you. Well, at least it didn't rain today so you didn't have the chance to get sick again. 

In fact, the weather was quite nice so it would be nice to walk into the sun and to be outside for a while. After being stuck into the house for such a long time it was time that you got away from these four walls. Being alone wasn't good for your social status so you seriously had to make sure you would go out again after you were completely recovered. 

You liked to party, dance with strangers who treated you on a drink and gave you their number. In those clubs you could let out all your stress and let your body move to the music like you didn't care, that was the good life. But you weren't sure or your body could handle alcohol right now so you had to wait a little longer before you could do that. 

A little further ahead you suddenly saw a very well known figure. She was walking a little ahead of you together with another girl. It confused you that there was someone with her since no one of your friends actually lived close around here. But you decided to shurg it off since you had no idea who it was. 

"Elena!" You yelled on top of your longs. 

As soon as the sound reached her ears she stopped walking and turned around to face you. She smiled at you and waved, waiting for you to come over. You tried to take a peek at who the girl beside her was but she never fully turned herself towards you. 

"Heeri-ah? Oh my god, you're back! I'm so happy to see that you're all better!" Elena screamed excited and gave you a big bear hug. 

You smiled at her and then finally your eyes locked with the girl beside her and your jaw dropped insteantly as you recognized her. In front of you was the girl you hated the most ever since she had done the most terrible thing to you. Hana had stolen your boyfriend from you a few years ago and since then you detested her, you just wanted to kill her. 

"Hey Heeri-ah..." She said quietly, seeing that you weren't happy to see her. 

"Oh how rude from me, I haven't introduced you to each other yet. So Heeri-ah, this is Hana, she is my newest house mate since you left. Hana, this is Heeri, my best friend." 

"Yeah, we already know each other." You mumbled as reply. Elena's eyes widened a little after hearing that. 

"That's so great! Now we can all be friends!" She cheered but you and Hana stayed silent. 

You knew Hana wouldn't have any troubled with becoming friends with you again. She had never had anything against you and she had always wanted to stay friends with you. But you weren't stupid, that was something you just couldn't take. She had broken your head a few years ago and you couldn't be friends with someone like that. 

So the three of you walked to school while Elena kept the conversation going. She quickly noticed you were more silent than normal and that Hana seemed quite awkward all of a sudden. But she decided not to say anything about it and just continued talking like there was nothing wrong. 

But while she was gibbering you were thinking of the fastest way to get out of there. You didn't want to lose your best friend to someone like Hana and you could already tell that Elena really liked her. It made you feel sick to know that she was now sleeping in the bed you had been sleeping not such a long time ago. 

You didn't have to think long to know that you ang Hana would never become friends again. You just wanted to keep her on a distance and wanted her to stay away from you as much as possible. It had worked out for so many years and now this had to happen, great. The talk in between the three of you fell silent as Elena had no idea what to say anymore. The only thing that could make this thing even more awkward was...

"Hey ladies!" 

You groaned quietly as your ex ran up to you, which meant he was also Hana's ex. It was unbelievable that this guy still knew how to mess up your life and to throw your whole world upside down. It wasn't like you stil loved him, he had hurt you too much for that. But it was just that you couldn't forget him and every time he talked to you it was like a dagger in your heart specially when he talked to Hana in front of your nose. 

"Hey Sehun!" Elena said happily, not knowing anything about the situation. 

Even though Elena was your best friend you had never told her about what had happened back then. You had just told her you and Sehun had broken up and that you had decided to do it together. You had just been too embarrassed to tell her since it felt like you had lost over someone else, like Hana had something you didn't have. 

You all stopped walking in front of the gate and you began to look around to see or you could see James anywhere, you really needed him right now, he was the only person who knew about your situation. Yes, you had told him about it but that was because he also always told you everything and James also seemed to understand you just a little better than anyone else. 

But at this moment James was no where to be seen, he probably was already inside. You let out a big sigh and then you saw Baekhyun standing at the beginning of the stairs, looking for something in his bag. You had never thought you would do this but right now this was your only way out of this misery. 

"Oh! That's Byun sonsaengnim right? I actually still need to ask him some questions about the classes I've missed so I guess I'll just go ask him right now. I'll catch you guys later okay?" You said with a weak smile. 

The rest nodded as you walked away. Elena found that you were acting strange and she had no idea what to think about it. While at the same time Hana and Sehun both knew what was going on and watched how you walked away. They felt sorry for what had happened and they both wanted to make things up with you but they just didn't know how. 

You approached Baekhyun with big and fast steps, trying to get away from that little group as fast as possible. You didn't want to have to deal with this right now, there were already so many things going through your mind and this was just a little too much. 

"Baek...I mean, Byun songsaengnim, can I talk to you for a minute?" You asked as normal as you could.

Baekhyun looked up at you with an surprised look. He immediately saw that something wasn't right, the look on your face told him so. Thinking you weren't feeling good he put his book back into his bag and straightened up his back. 

"Sure, let's go inside." He said. 

He led you up the stairs, keeping his eyes on you to make sure you wouldn't fall. As soon as the doors fell close behind the two of you and he was sure no one could see you two together he already felt a little more comfortable but to be completely positive that you were alone he dragged you into his classroom and locked the door behind him. 

"What's wrong? Are you feeling sick again? You see, that happens when you don't listen to me, I told you you had to wait with coming back until monday but you never want to listen to me." 

You watched him carefully as he came up to your desk where you had sat down after coming in. He slowly sat down on the corner of your table while giving you a discourse about how much he disliked the fact you came to school today while he had told you not to. It made you wonder if he was actually worried about you. 

"It's not like that Baekhyun, I'm not feeling sick it's just...it's Hana..." You confessed shyly. 

"What's with Hana? She's that girl with her shoulder long hair on the last row right? She's quite annoying she always gives me that death stare like she would rather be in hell than in my class." 

You giggled at his words, noticing what kind of vision a teacher had from his students. Baekhyun smiled as he saw you laugh, it told him you were doing better and you were over your sad state of yesterday. Now the only thing he still had to find out was why Hana was giving you such a hard time. 

"So answer the question Heeri-ah, what's with that Hana?" He asked again, not giving up. 

You bit your lip. You hadn't even told Elena about this and now you would tell your teacher who your parents made you hang out with about your embarrassing love life. Baekhyun noticed your hesitation and just waited patiently. if you wanted to tell him you would, and if you didn't you wouldn't, it didn't really matter to him. 

"We used to be good friends you know...A few years ago we were two hands on one stomach, we were the best friends and you were inseparable, of course I didn't know Elena yet back then. Then I got in a relationship with Sehun..." 

"That kid from the soccer team?" 

"Yes...And since then Hana started to act really strange and I thought that she was just sad because I didn't spend that much time with her anymore as I spent with her before I dated Sehun, I really was convinced that was the problem. But then I went to watch his soccer game one time and I spotted them together, making out like I wasn't even existing for none of them. Then Sehun broke up with me and went out with her insteat so since then we haven't spoken to each other again...And now she lives with Elena in my place and he and Elena seem to be buddies." 

Baekhyun listened to your story and couldn't believe how much you had already been through even though you weren't even that old yet. Being betrayed by your two best friends was something that was really hard, he had been through it before himself so he knew how that felt. 

"And now you were feeling bad when they were both standing with you in that colse distance while you actually don't want them around?" Baekhyun continued the story as he thought it went. 

"Exactly! And it seems like they don't even understand! I mean don't I have all the irght to be angry and hurt?" You asked and looked up at him. 

"Of course you do! If I were you I would probably have punched him in the face, but that's probably a manly instinct since I don't see you doing that right now..." 

"Or don't underestimate me...Now what should I do?" You mumbled a little desperate. 

"Just try to ignore them as much as you can, you can also always ask them to stay away from you. And id that doesn't help you can always try and find some new friends." 

You laughed and shook your head at his theory. You let out a big sigh and realized you were actually feeling much better because of this conversation, it felt like your heart was twice as light as if it was before. Even though he was a teacher and an adult who was three years older than you he seemed to understand you better than anyone had ever done. 

You jumped when the bell rang and realized you had been sitting here for quite a while now. You had completely lost track of the time and now you hadn't done the thing you had aslo came here for. You actually hadn't lied when you had said when you needed to ask him to explain you the things you had missed. 

", now I still don't know now to do this!" You complained while lifting up your book, making Baekhyun chuckle.

"I'll explain it to you tonight, now go to class!"