Loosing A Friend?

The Teacher-Student Marriage

"Just stop talking okay." 

Baekhyun said with his finger still lying over your lips. He had silenced you up just like that and he didn't have to do anything more. He removed it after he saw that you weren't going to talk anymore and dropped his arm back next to his side while his other hand stayed on your shoulder. 

"Fine, I'm jealous of you hanging around with Jongdae, are you happy now." He confessed and blushed slightly. 

"Then I admit that I'm also a little bit jealous about you and that new teacher." 

"Her name is Sooyeon."

"Like I care, I don't want to know what her name is. I don't like the way she looks at you because...I don't know, I just don't like it that's all." 

It turned silent in the room and it seemed as if you both had no idea what to say. Just the thought that you had just admidded you were jealous about that teacher made you feel breakable. Now it was known to the both of you that things were no longer just normal in between the two of you and that there was something more, from both sides. Baekhyun was the first one who cleared his throat and spoke again.

"Just, stay away from him if you can. If you need help with school, ask me, I'm always around. You don't have to bother him with all of that so..." 

"Only if you promis me to keep that false brownie on a distance. I don't do one side deals mister Byun so it's to take it or to leave it." 

He nodded and opened the door for you so you could leave. You understood the message and actually you were relieved you could go. You wanted to be alone right now so you could think a bit and get things straight in your mind. There were so many things that you had to think about right now because you had no idea what to do with them. This was making everything so complicated. 

You stood up from your place and walked over to him. You wanted to leave without another word but he stopped you by taking your arm. When you faced him his expression was softer than the last time he had spoken to you so you exprected something good to come out of his mouth. 

"I'm not saying you can't be friends with him Heeri-ah. I'm just...I'm not sure if I like you but I need some time to figure myself out okay? I know this makes everything awkward and that it's so damn wrong but there's nothing that can be done about it. I guess we'll just need to give it some time and see what happens."

You weren't sure what to reply at what he was saying. It all seemed so surreel and it was wrong. You couldn't like your teacher, it was not the right thing to do. But what if he was truly the guy for you, what if he was the one for you? Would you ever forgive yourself for throwing that all away? 

But on the other hand, if you would let him into your heart then you would let your parents win once more. If you would tell them that you fell in love with Baekhyun they would once again be able to tell you I told you so. But actually you couldn't let your parents rule your love life, if you loved him then you had to be with him, but you didn't know that yet. 

Did you love him or was this just a little moment of weakness? Since you had never felt like this before you didn't know what the real feeling of love was. But what did you have to tell him now? That you didn't know yet, that you didn't know what to feel? You shrugged the thoughts off before looking up at your teacher who was standing in front of you. 

"This is so strange, we only know each other for a few weeks and we're already like this. I still remember that we didn't even like each other in the beginning. And for the past few days you have even been avoiding me so..." 

"Ohh that, I know I've been trying to ignore you these days but, you know...After what happened the other morning, I was just confused because after all it is what it is. If we would do this, it could go so terribly wrong." 

"But we're not sure about it yet. The fact that we're jealous doesn't mean that we love each other right? Maybe we will turn out to be just friends or something." 

He nodded and leaned backwards with his arms crossed over his chest. This would turn everything so awkward, even more and you hadn't believed that was still possible. You looked each other in the eye for a minute before you began to blush and looked away. Baekhyun smiled as he saw your cheeks turning red. Then the bell rang and students began to walk into the room. 

"You know the deal miss, now go to your class." Baekhyun said at his teacher tone. 

You grabbed your bag from the floor and stood up from your chair so the owner of that hour could sit there instead. As you walked out of the room you couldn't help but glanse and Baekhyun who was also looking at you out of the corner from his eye. There was a little smile lingering around his lips which told you that he was happy and insteandly the smile on your own face appeared. You stepped out of the class and closed the door behind yourself. 

"Oh my god! Heeri-ah, where were you? I've been looking everywhere for you and now I find you here. Why didn't you come to me in the morning, we were waiting for you."

You looked over your shoulder to see Elena standing there with her friends next to her. You cleared your throat and avoided Sehun's en Hana's looks as you talked to her. You hated it that they were always here now but you would have to learn how to deal with it. 

"Byun Songsaengnim needed to talk to me so I was in his classroom. I think I missed you and so I went to stand with James and his friends a little and we talked. And I haven't seen them since I was sick so we had some things to pick things up again."

She nodded but you could see she wasn't happy with what you were saying. It was also starting to become clear that you were avoiding her a little. You hadn't been with her that often anymore but it had nothing to do with her but everything with her company. 

"You and Byun songsaengnim seem to be together a lot." 

Your eyes turned into slids and you shot Hana a glare as she said that. If she thought she could ruin things for you once again she was wrong. If she would do something like that once more you would break every single bone in her body. When she saw your look she seemed to back off and she shut again. 

"He helps me a lot with my school work and stuff like that so that's why I need to see him that often. He is also the one who talks with my parents and takes care of everything else but I don't think I owe you an explanation Hana-shi, do I?" 

Your tone was hard in the end and she noticed that you hadn't even forgiven her a bit. You still hated her as much as you did when it had just happened. You didn't want her here, and you wanted to get rid of her as fast as possible and she could take the wonderful ex boyfriend Sehun with her. This time she could have him without you being difficult about it. 

"Heeri-ah, can we talk for a minute?" Hana then asked but you just shook your head and looked away. 

"The bell already rang so I think it's better if I go to class." 

You walked away from the group and you knew that Elena had finally noticed what was going on. She really wasn't the problem at all but you hoped that now she got it and she would stay away from Hana and Sehun and come back to you and if she didn't understand...that meant you would lose your best friend...