Chapter 50 - Final

Love Is Confusing Me

Here the final chapter



I slowly open my eyes and quickly to be greeted by the brightness of sunshine which make my eyebrows furrow automatically. I blink for about several of times before rubbing my eyes softly, trying to get back my vision. For a moment, I turn my head to the side then my eyes land to the empty bed beside me immediately.

"Again?" I thought as getting up to the sitting position, yawning.

"Where is she going?" I mumble under my breath while pulling the covers out of me. Weird. Usually, when I woke up from the sleep every morning, I always found the covers no longer around my body but today it was perfectly cover me. it's wonder me a bit. However, I shrug it off, probably the weather in the Busan a bit cold than the Seoul which I held the covers until the morning, I guess.

I make a simple stretch by push up both of my hand to the air, and an unusual, sweet scent prompt impaled in my nose. I quickly drop my hand back and sniff around. I've smell it before but not sure when. I mildly lift up the collar of my dress up to my nose and try to recognize the scent. it's smell rather manly and nice. 

Suddenly, I notice I still in the same dress as last night and for a second something hit me in my head. I gasp.

"How did I get here?!" I almost shout in surprise way while letting my dress go dramatically. As I remember, I was in the event last night and I was waiting for Youngmi to get back her phone in the hotel room. My eyebrows furrow deeply as I try to figure out every single picture at the time but it's doesn't work and left me in unclear situation completely.

The click sound of the door has been opened distracting me as well, I quickly run my gaze to the door as Youngmi's figure greet my eyes instantly. She still has her dress from last night like mine as she strolls inside.

"Yah, you! where are you going early in the morning?" I point my index finger straight to her face. Youngmi jumps in surprise as she stops in her track immediately.  

"Yah, did you need to raise your voice?" Youngmi hisses under her breath in irritation as she proceed to her bed next to mine then slam her at the edge of the bed, facing me.

I slowly turn my limb toward her, facing her too. "So, where you have gone earlier?" I impatiently ask, and about unanswered of the unsure scent and how I got in here has been forgotten a minute ago.

"I'm from my brother's room" Youngmi lazily answer.

"Again? What were you doing over there early in the morning?" I frown and tilt a little my head to the side in puzzle. it's a bit weird when since they come to the Busan, Youngmi and Youngjae seem a bit closer than usual and I lack to see them argue against each other either like they always do.

"What? you're asking me what was I doing over there? Yah, have you forgotten already that-"She suddenly pauses as if recall of something. She seal her lips and musing for a moment, then calmly shake her head to herself "I mean, I just had a siblings talked with my brother, nothing much" she continued.

I press my lip together as I watch her suspiciously. The way she speaks not that serious but rather with the smooth voice which make me a bit curious. it's seem uncompleted. I slowly tiny my eyes to her and Youngmi notices it.

"Depend on you to believe me or not" She adds again and shrug. She runs her gaze away then look through over my shoulder, probably at the our balcony way.

"I didn't say anything" I breath out as shift a little in my spot, relaxing my body. Youngmi squints her eyes to me once then let out a sigh.

"But, why you still have the dress on-" I lean forward a little and before I could finish my curiosity question, Youngmi quickly interrupts me.

"Ah look, what is that?" She promptly shift and reach her hand out to take the small note on the bedside table. I clash my lip together again and my eyes instantly move to the direction as I observe Youngmi who is already holding the note, quietly reading them. Her eyebrows slightly furrow but then she pass the note to me all of a sudden.

"I think this is for you" Youngmi speaks up. I raise my eyebrow and my eyes land at the note in her hand. Weirdly, I snatch the note then read it by myself.

 

Dear Park Kyungmi,

Will you meet me at the beach this morning? I'll wait for you. 

 

My eyes grow big as soon as I read them. My lips slightly open and shut back for several of times, founding hard for me to believe. Youngmi on the other hand, watching my reaction in amusing.

"H-hey, do you have any idea who wrote this?" I raise my head up and look at Youngmi in fright state. Youngmi quickly taps her index finger to her chin while looking up as if thinking of something.

She suddenly gasps, "Perhaps, from your secret admirer" She mumbles then shrug.

I automatically tiny my eyes at her again almost in judgement."Eyy, stop joking around" I wave my hand at her. Youngmi can't help but throws me a goofy grin as I roll my eyes in my bed.

I look down again as read the words in the note for the second time. Frowning, I flip the small piece of note back and front, trying to find only if any kind of name or hint on it. but to my disappointment, there is nope.

But suddenly I smell something fishy is going on.

I rose up my head immediately, looking at her." Anyway, Youngmi.. how did this thing come out being here?"

Youngmi speechless by my sudden question and she seems lost for a bit. For a moment, she turns her head to the side and curse under her breath before facing me again, her lip in anxious.

"Yeah, right! How did that thing end up being here, right? erm.. " She stumbles within on her own words. I bite my lower lips as I patiently wait for her next words.

Bluntly, It's a bit fright me up as the thought of someone other than us secretly sneak up to our room just because to place this note on our table. what if, he really the stalker? but the most important is, is he among of the students who joining this trip, because it's impossible for a local person who stay in the Busan know my name.

"Ah I just remember, I've found this note under near the door, probably the person has slipped them away through the door room from outside" Youngmi snaps me up and the sound of her words, mostly sound like an excuse in my ears but I shrug it off.

"So, you know about it from the beginning?" I firmly ask, giving her almost a sharp stare but the truth is I start to confuse with all of this. Youngmi didn't answer me instead grin in her bed. I instantly grunt in frustration.

"Ah, I think I don't care anymore" I finally decided as throw away the note on the cold floor. Youngmi surprisingly wide her eyes at my action.

"I want to take my shower" I inform as climb off from my bed and ready to grab my towel, completely ignore her gawk.

"Wait! you can't be serious" Youngmi suddenly stops me, I roll my eye then turn around to face her. I fold both of my hands on my chest then stare down at her eagerly.

"At least go meet him" Youngmi spits out when she knows I'm waiting for her to continue.

"Why would I?" I raise my eyebrows.

"To find out?" She states unsure, it's look more question rather than answering me. I ponder for a while before shaking my head.

"No, I don't need it" I mutter then turn around again, letting out a deep sigh. what's wrong with Youngmi? didn't she know that I still love Jung Daehyun? 

"Fine, fine. look, I think I know that person" Youngmi begins to speak again when she noticed I want to walk off from her. Once again I stop, apparently her words has gained my attention back for twice.

"I mean I recognize his handwriting, So yeah, I know who he is." She adds, correcting and making into detail. My eyes enlarges right away as I speedily spin around .

"Who!?" 

She didn't answer instead flush me a meaningful smile.

....

"You stupid brat, open the door!" I bang into the door furiously for about a few times. Youngmi totally driving me nuts at the moment and I swear, If she was in front of me, I'll never let her taste the beauty of life afterward.  

"No, go now, he is waiting for you!!" She yells from inside, making me grunt loudly. I stop banging as give up. well, there's not use for begging anyway. Youngmi such a stubborn girl and there is no way for me to break the wall of her stubbornness.

"Fine!" I yell back almost sounding sulk and pick up my small bag that Youngmi just threw out along with me a while ago. So rude!

"As if I'll go" I murmur while adjusting back my dress and for you information, this dress is not mine. Hell, I never buy this kind of dress like this. it's way too feminine and almost same like I wore a long time ago where it was belong to Daehyun's sister.

Sighing, I thought Youngmi will tell me about the person but I was wrong, when she had forced me to meet that person instead and she keeps on saying that I know him too. She said, she didn't want to tell me but see that person by myself. However, I'm confused, yet I still curious.

I turn around and begin to stroll toward the elevator reluctantly​. Deep down, I start to calculate with myself whether to meet him or not but I can't hide myself of this curiosity at the person at the same time. Plus, I'm scared, if I make the wrong moves, I might be hurt again but when I rethought for the certain time, why not I just go meet him and find out who is the person. it won't hurt either. it's not as if I fall to the person, right? it's just once meeting.

The click sound snap me up all of a sudden as I run my gaze to the person beside me before shout."Youngjae!"

Oh, and I didn't realize I already stand in front of the elevator right now.

Youngjae chuckles at my startled face as he lowers his previous camera down, letting them hanging on his neck back. 

"What's on your mind, Kyungmi?" Youngjae gives me a friendly smile while pressing the button beside elevator. My face automatic feel hot in embarrassment. How long I've been spaced out and how long he has seen me in this kind of state?

"Nothing" I let out a nervous laugh, trying to cover it. I look down afterward while my fingers playing with the strap of my small bag. Youngjae takes for a second before nodding his head, didn't bother to ask any further about it.

The door of elevator finally slide open in front of us as both of us stepping inside almost in unison. Youngjae quickly presses the button before me while I only press my lip together, staying quietly in my spot.

Suddenly, I feel awkward standing alone with Youngjae in this small space.

"Today is the last day for us being here before we go back to the Seoul tomorrow morning" Youngjae starts, trying to have a conversation with me.

I'm bit flinch as I raise up my head "Oh,.. uh yes."

Youngjae chuckles again, his voice echoing around the elevator. My lip slowly forming into a thin smile as I blush a little.

"Where are you going to go now?" Youngjae asks, eyeing my unusual outfit secretly.

"Ah, somewhere." I state but didn't talk the detail as I turn to the side eventually, glancing at him. He warmly smiles when our gazes met but run his eyes forward afterward, nodding a little.

"You?" I speak again when he didn't utter anything.

"I want to take a stroll around here" He simply answering me. I nod too and don't have anything to say after that. At the same time, the door sliding open and I speedily take my step out first from there before turning around, facing Youngjae who is still inside the elevator, watching me calmly.

"Have a nice day, see you again!" I flush him a sincere smile while making a small wave over him. Youngjae blinks for a moment before bursting into a tender laugh, showing off his cute cheekbone.

"You too" He says between his smile as step out. I grin cheerfully before turning around again then make my way out from the hotel building first as we both separate into our own direction.

Sighing deeply, I slow my step right away after my figure out from Youngjae's sight then calmly walking to the beach way. The cozy wind pass by me as I walk down to the path that take me to the beach place in silence, secretly enjoying the way the breeze floating my hair into the air behind me.

After a few minutes, The beach promptly could visible in my clear sight and a wide smile break into my small lips an instant. I make an abrupt stop in my track as my eyes quickly wanders surrounding around me, gripping tight onto the strap of my bag that clinging over my shoulder. I tiny my eyes and try to search someone around there.

The waves sound greet my ears softly like a melody music as I keep on turning to the right and left. I slightly brush my hair out of my face as I spot someone beneath one of the tall tree all of sudden from a far. His back is facing me as well and seem like he is in his own world, watching the beach a few meters away from him.

I bite my lower lip in uneasy, and having a short argue with myself inside of my heart, not quite sure whether he is the person or not because all of I know, there is no one around her age being here right now except him.

Taking a few more breaths, I brave myself to approach the person and when the space between us getting close. My heart starts to beat madly under my chest which I don't know why. I can't tell either that I'm nervous or scared at the moment.

Upon his figure slowly getting clear in my sight, I gasp immediately as I stiff abruptly in my track. Youngmi was right, I know that person. Of course I know him. He is the one who has made my life go upside down and the one who has made me almost gone crazy. I shut my eyes for a moment and open it back before I soundlessly back away.

I turn around and about to walk away from the place but the luck isn't on my side when a familiar voice interrupts me before I could do my escaped,

"Kyungmi?"

....

Youngjae playfully pokes on the unmoved crab for several of times in front of him while squatting conveniently at the basins of fisherman results​. He is now are having his lovely saunter around the market and seem like he is ejoying as well. The market that selling numerous of fishes around has gained his attention fully.

Youngjae yanks back his hand when he sees the crab slightly move in the basin, letting out a small chuckle by his own reaction. The Ahjumma who has been observing him from the beginning, snicker friendly.

Youngjae smiles then getting up on his feet again, bowing slightly. His cheeks turn into a light pink in embarrassment but he didn't care much about it.

"You seem not from this town, right?" The Ahjumma starts the conversation when she sees the male seems didn't budge at all from his spot, hinting that he still want to stay there for a few more.

"I'm from Seoul" He simply states, his smile didn't left from his soft lips either. The Ahjumma quickly softened at his great manners before nodding slowly, her hand is busying moving the fish from basin to basin.

Youngjae lifts up his camera straight on his eyes before snapping a few of pictures in front of him. Having a satisfaction​ smile on his lips, He pulls away his camera then once again bowing his head at the older.

"I may take my leave now" He informs and the older only gives him a thin smile, gesturing that she heard it. Youngjae grins and slowly turning on his heel before sneaking in between the crowd of the local people, continuing his saunter.

There are bunch of people walking near him which making him a bit hard to walk through them. nevertheless, he managed to escape it and when he is heading to exit from the market place, suddenly his ears catch the sound of someone yelling from behind. He just simply ignores them, probably from the fishmonger who is squealing around, trying to get the buyers.

However the voice seems to get close to him as the words come out definitely clear into the male's ears. 

"Ma, you pretty boy stop right there!!" 

Youngjae froze as his feet stop right away in his track. "P-pretty boy??"

Who the hell has the name of that?! He silently thought

Frowning, Youngjae carefully turns around and try to figure out, is he the person who has been called or someone else. From a far he can sees a girl running in his direction and it seems turn out right when she makes a stop in front of him while painting hardly, attempting catch her breath.

Youngjae blinks in puzzle, completely didn't understand her sudden presence.

The girl straighten her body again then facing the boy without even have a slight nervous. She grins before open .

"Finally you heard me, I've been calling you almost all the way here and you still seem didn't hear me" She states between her breath, smiling. Youngjae's eyebrows furrow deeply as he tries to figure out every single on her words inside of his brain. Her Satoori of Busan is pretty deep and it's so hard for him to catch it in once time. Sure, he is used with it since Daehyun also has often use his satoori in front of him but not as heavy as her until he has to take about a few seconds to response back.

"Oh" that all he could say it at the time, tilting his head a little in confused. The girl only nod and about to speak up again but suddenly a small voice cut her off.

"Noona! Noona, Eunji Noona!" 

A girl who is named Eunji, instantly turn around and spot a boy around the age of twelve calling her name while waving around.

"What?!" She loudly shouts back which flinching the male in front of her as well.

"Hurry up get back here, before Omma found out our place is empty!!" He throws back his voice at his sister, shouting. The girl quickly lets out a rough grunt before facing Youngjae again.

"Here, you had dropped your key earlier and I have to go now" She casually pulls his hand out then place the key in his big palm. Youngjae startled and before he could says anything she quickly cuts him off. 

"Bye-bye" She impatiently bid farewell at him then begin to run in flurry to the direction she had come from, leaving dumbfounded​ Youngjae behind.

His lips slightly apart but shut it close afterward before looking down at the thing in his palm intently. His key room. Smiling, he quickly shoves the key in his pocket then begin to walk away.

....

I bite my lower lip anxiously when Daehyun said my name, probably noticing my presence. I hesitantly turn around and facing him who is looking up to me, and instantly I let out a awkward smile. He automatically pulls out his earphone from his ears before hanging around his neck.

"You actually came" He mutters joyfully. almost whisper. I give him a weird look at his unclear words but he just shaking his head tenderly, before tapping the spot next to him, mentioning me to have a sit.

I blinks for a second then slowly step forward before I set myself down beside him with a big gap between us. Daehyun freely chuckle making my heart pound again due to his husky sound. He clears his throat once then timidly shift closer to me. My eyes quickly wide at his brave action but soften afterward as soon as I run my gaze away from him.

What is wrong with him? he has been weird now. He even easily give a smile than he usually does.

However, I admit it, I quite like it, I love this side of him, being gentle and sweet and not being a cold person who is lack of smiling but the question is why all of a sudden?

For a moment, the silent take over us as nope of us utter a word. I press my lip together and of course I won't break the ice first. He also, keeps on glancing to my side and I don't know the reason why he wanted to meet me.

"Did you remember," He starts abruptly, and startled me a bit as I turn my head at him, "..where you've slapped me because I found out about the background of your father?"

My blood shoot all over my face immediately, almost in embarrassment. I quickly lower my head down and the feeling of guilty wash over me gradually. Daehyun notices at my dramatic reaction, as he breathe out silently.

"Actually, I wasn't the one who went meet him but him himself." He continues, My eyes enlarge and I quickly rose up my head again, glancing at him in shock. He waits for a moment, trying to study my eyes.

"He had came to me, making sure whether I was your boyfriend or not and I've admitted it even though we were just having a fake relationship at those moments. He seems relieved at the fact then begin to tell me all of his problem without a shame, and he felt really bad because couldn't take good care of his own family like the others, especially you, his daughter."

I slowly lower my head, playing with my bag again. I can feel the space on my eyes slowly fill with the tears and I try hard not to shed them onto my cheeks. My heart clench under my chest in agony. Daehyun suddenly lets out a deep breath.

"H-he said, he trusts me and thanked me to love his daughter, because he didn't have a chance to give you his love as the father. He entrusted me to take care of you and love you with full of my heart and never let you being hurt because you already lack of love from him. He asked me to bring you to the happiness. he had put all his hope on me entirely" he averts his gaze away from me.

I gasp at his word, didn't see that coming at all. did my father really do that for me?

So, the point is he isn't talking about my father but about himself? I didn't say anything instead waiting for his next word.

"From that day, I-I started to doubt about our fake relation and kept on thinking over and over again. I feel terrible bad for using you, until at one stage I've thought once to let you go," He pauses, staring down at the sand in front of him."B-but I can't, having you around me, make me feel so right. I didn't want to end this fake relationship so soon, and at the same time, you just remained me of my sister. I was just confused. I didn't know either the reason I kept you by my side and who you are exactly to me." He continued as reveal his true feelings that he had been kept by himself.

I watch him in wide eyes, didn't believe what just had come out through his mouth. I try absorb again every single of his words inside of my head and I feel throbbing inside of my stomach with this truth. He suddenly tilts his head toward me, meeting my gaze. I almost back away when he flushes me a sincere smile.

"Kyungmi" His voice changed into deep, husky one which make me nearly faint.

"Eo?" I stumble in my word and try to study him.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend again?" He sweetly asks, I gasp instantly but in his words, doubting me all of a sudden.

Again? did he asked me to be his fake girlfriend again.? I'm start to confuse again. his word seems unclear. Even if he ask me to be his real girlfriend,it doesn't make sense at all because he never say he loves me instead he just mentioned that he liked to be around me.

"Daehyun, wha-" I didn't able to finish my curiosity question but he interrupts me right away.

"Just say yes or no" He firmly gives me option. I flinch a bit.

Bwoya? why he is always making me scared?

For a moment, I take some breath, "Yes" I answer with a bit upset but I quickly shrug it off.

I shift my gaze away from him then throw them onto the beach instead. 

It's okay, Daehyun. As long as I can stay by your side,  because I love you and My love for you is not fake. I know one day you-

"Kyungmi" My thought suddenly get interrupted by him again and I can feel he is taking a deep sigh next to me. I unwillingly turn my head to him.

"You still didn't get it, Kyungmi. I said 'my girlfriend'" He adds and firmly states something that I don't understand again. My eyebrow furrow immediately and I'm about to open my mouth but has been cut by him.

"Never mind" He quickly waves his hand then giggle a little. Suddenly he takes one of his earphone then hand it to me. I give him a weird look and noticing my expression, he starts to speak up again "Hearing music isn't hurt, right?"

I press my lip together and squint my eyes at the thing in his hand. Hesitantly, I take it eventually before slowly place in my right ear while he puts the other in his ear. I avert my gaze away again and wait for the song to come out patiently

He presses something on his iPod then the music start to echo inside of my right ear.

Yeah oh no~ Oohh.. Don't leave me my baby~

 

Daehyun suddenly clears his throat and the second thing, I found myself froze in my spot. My eyes grow big as soon as his voice out from his mouth. 

 

Sasireun naega motdwaesse, Naega jeongmal nappeun nomiya 
(Honestly, I am not a good person, I really a jerk)

Namja dabji mothaesseo na, Ijewaseo ireoneun naya babe
(Me who couldn’t be a real man, I am like this only now babe)

 

He sings along and left me speechless by myself. I didn't bother to turn at him either, all I do is listening carefully. I look ahead and keep my eyes on the beach in front of us. To my surprise, my body become relax by itself afterward and enjoying the rare moment. My eyes gradually softened as his smooth, sweet voice sinking into my soul deeply. it's such a lovely voice and his sister was so lucky to have him singing for her.

At the same time I try to understand the lyrics in the song.

 

Meongcheongi gata jeongmal geobjaengi gata, Sarang handan mal hanmadi mothaesseo
(Like a fool like a coward, I couldn’t tell you i loved you)



But it's didn't take long though when he makes a sudden stop which making my eyebrows furrow again when his voice gone. 

"Why are you stop singing?" I asks, already craved by his voice but earning his silent instead. I turn my head eventually to him and before I could say anthying. He leans forward then press his lips against mine. My eyes become wide immediately and I want to back away from him but my body seem don't want to move even my brain told me to. 

His left hand already placed on the sand while the free one, slowly move to the side of my cheek as giving me a soft kiss. I close my eyes even I'm still in a confused state and my eyebrows furrow deepen which I can't help.

"Stop frowning" He mumble while slowly breaking away the kiss. He places his forehead against mine as I open my eyes instantly only to find his eyes already set on me. I didn't say anything because of too shocked, but he seems wanting to kiss me again and this time I watch him silently. Nevertheless, before his lips could seal into mine again, He stops an abrupt which our lips almost touch and our breath mix together. He chuckles a little at the way I still couldn't stop frowning then back away in disappointment, letting his hand drop to his side.

"Let's just go take our breakfast" He declared, pulling out the earphone from my ear then quickly stand on his feet. I blink and try to figure out what had happened a while ago. I see Daehyun calmly turns around as I quickly do as he did, standing up too. He starts to walk forward and I silently trail behind him but after a few steps, he stop on his track and so do I am.

I rose up my head at him and found him staring at me back, fully facing me

"W-why?" I stammer a bit, uneasy with his stare after what have he done to me. Our gap quite far from to each other where are we standing.

"You might think I stole your heart but, look. Yes, I am but I don't think I can give it back to you. No, I won't ever give you back. So, in return I've given mine to you, is that clear?" He firmly states, sounding serious and the voice of him sends me shiver successfully​. He folds his hand over his chest.

"Huh? but how?" I blink at him, curiously.

"Through the kiss" He simply state while observing me intently.

"But why I didn't feel anything?" I ask innocently, almost sounding stupid. Daehyun's shoulders slump immediately and he nearly facepalm in front of me.

"That's all because you were frowning" He says eagerly. I stiff all of sudden by his word as something hit me. So, he really does love me? for real. However, I feel real the fool because didn't even notice every single of his hint. but why he just didn't straightforward with me? The guilty feeling starts to wash over me an instant.

I quickly bow at him then playing with my fingers "I'm sorry. Urm.. I was confused and it makes me more frowning rather than enjoyi-"

I couldn't finish my words properly when out of blue, Daehyun walks to me and cup both of my cheeks in his hand, lift up my head then kiss me again. My eyes enlarge but soften afterward as I close my eyes eventually, really putting my soul into the kiss. I bring up both of my hands then grip onto his shirt. This kiss totally different from before and I literally enjoy it. The way his lip moving against mine, making me a bit relax.

He pulls away for a moment but his hand still on my cheeks.

I open my eyes and look at him, "Daeh-"

He seals again our lips in different angle and kissing me with passion, didn't give me a slight chance to untter anything at the moment. I can tell, I'm a bit shocked due to his action but I just let it be. I can feel butterflies inside of my stomach, flying around and at the same time, I almost forget how to stand anymore as my knees go weak all of sudden. He controls the kiss completely until I squeeze his shirt hardly. My cheeks quickly heat up as I feel hot blood all over my face.

Finally, He breaks away the long kiss between us with let go of my cheeks either, left me with my face absolutely all red. I almost collapse​ on the ground when his hand quickly catch my waist just in time to stable my balance back.

"Weak over my kiss, huh?" He smirks and watch my face in amused. Super red! My eyes straightly stare on his orb eyes in disbelief and my lips slightly apart in breathless. I'm about to protest something but press my lip together back when my eyes land on the both of his ears all of a sudden. The tip of his ears seems completely red as my face.

Noticing my stare on his ears, He quickly releases my waist then turn around, his back facing me. I blink for a second before my lip break into a huge smile, knowing that he is embarrassing too.

Without waiting for me, he starts to walk again, leaving me behind. I pout and run to chase after him. I walk next to him and for a moment, I open my mouth when I notice him didn't say anything.

"Ugh.. Daehyun" I call him but he just gives me a simple 'hum' as his response. I bite my lower lip for a second.

"Am I really your girlfriend now?" I hesitantly ask,

"Yes, Park Kyungmi. officially" He tilts his head then flush me a tender smile. I shyly smile back and he chuckles before staring ahead again.

"I love you, Daehyun" I bravely say those three words right in front of him.

"I know" He casually reply, didn't look at me at all. My shoulders quickly slump down.

"Oh okay" I murmur and my voice turn low dramatically, a bit disappointed. I thought he will reply me with the same words but I'm utterly wrong. I make a heavy sigh then lower my head deeply, suddenly interesting to stare on my moving feet instead.

"I love you too" He shyly says which make me lift up my head abruptly. I tilt my head at him and found the tip of his ears become red again. I can't help but smile ear to ear in joyfully. Now, I can feel happiness in him with all the love he shows me in obvious. 

And I know he already found the answer for his heart and his confusion against love gone immediately as soon as those three words escaped from his lip.

Smiling, I carefully sneak my hand in his hand before interlocking his finger with mine. He seems a bit flinch at the sudden skinship as he quickly stares down at me almost serious. Noticing his stare as if didn't like it what am I doing right now, I try to pull back my hand but he fastly grips my hand again, unwilling to let it go. 

I shift my gaze at him immediately and he didn't stare on me any longer . My lips instantly forming into an exhilaration smile but suddenly he interrupts my trance.

"Why do you keep on seducing me?"

"Huh?"

 

 

 

The end...


A/N:

Sadly, there is no more joking around because this story is completed now. yay! hehe..

I'm sorry, I'm not quite good making the last chapter so, yeah hope you enjoy it and satisfied with my work.

And, thank you for willingly read my story and supporting me with all your heart.

And.. Thank you again to who do an upvote, subscribe and comment to this story. I really really really appreciate it. :D

 

To be honest, there was the moment when didn't come out well as I've planned to and it's a bit frustrating me. however, I still enjoy writing this story.

 

The song Daehyun sang in the last chapter is 'B.A.P - It's all lies' ^^

Are you still reading this? really? wow, you're really a fan of me, huh.. hehe JK

 

Actually, This is my favorite story and I like the plot of this story. Bluntly, I'm not so into that Jung Daehyun much because my UB is Bang yongguk. but what I like the most about Jung daehyun is, when he is being serious and just put a thin smile on his face. weird, right? but, For me his seriousness seems more attractive than his talkative side. so, that's why I choose him as the main character . hehe

    

bye bye !

Good morning/ afternoon/ evening/ night !!!

Eunji & Youngjae :3