Chapter 15

Love Is Confusing Me

 

 

All students are rushing out of the classroom upon the bell ringing for a lunch time. Someone taps me on the shoulder twice which make me instantly lift my head up and found my classmate, Eun Jong. I give her a small smile.

"You're not going?" she softly asks. Well, she's not quite close with me but she is always being nice to me.

"Ah, I'll go soon, How about you?" I politely say while eyeing the students. I don't want to be trapped among them, that's why I let them go out first.

"I am, if you said so then I'll go first." she grins, showing her white teeth to me. I giggle a little then give her a quick nod. 

She waves her hand before walking to the door, leaving me in my own desk, sighing. 

I stretch my neck a little the moment I'm thinking about the sudden L's presence in this school. 

He'll ruin my life starting for today. 

Then, how about Daehyun?

I really don't have an idea what should I do next. Ugh. 

I throw away my thought and I quickly stand up from my chair, uninspired.

I reach to the door then go out immediately but I'm getting shocked by a person which I nearly scream out loud.

There, I spot Daehyun who is waiting for me while leaning his back against the wall. Both of his hands shoving into his own pockets like usual while staring up at nothing.

I hesitantly walk in his direction then poke his shoulder to grab his attention, frowning.

"What are you doing here?" I innocently ask. he looks at me in speed of light, giving me a sweet smile. I can't help but blushing hardly. 

He is so handsome. No wonder almost all of the girls wanting to be his girlfriend. I look down, shyly.

He suddenly grabs my wrist which makes me lift my head back to him, shocked.

"Let's go, Eat with me. My friends asked me to invite you along." He excitedly says then pulls me in the hallway, on the way to the canteen.

"Oh, Okay." I say in a low voice, don't object his invitation. I wonder, why he didn't mention or asking me about L at all. did he forget about that guy already or he just pretend to not knowing?

"Kyungmi-ah!!" 

A loud voice suddenly echoes from behind. Both of us immediately turn around and found the nightmare is coming, L who is jogging in our direction which showing his wide smile.

'Oh My God, please not now' I mentally shout into my heart. I can sense that something bad is going to happen sooner or later.

I glance up to see Deahyun's reaction and it turns out right, when I found out that his facial expression already changed upon seeing L's presence. No more smile on his face.

He tightly his grip against my wrist, not really hard. then, L reaches in front of us, grinning.

"Hey" he softly greets me, his gaze only on me which  he ignores Daehyun as well. He pretends like Daehyun is not there with us. 

"H-Hey, W-what are you doing here?" I ask him in stammer voice, uneasy with this kind of the situation, Plus, Daehyun who is just remain silent with his eye never leave from L's figure.

"Well, I just want to ask you. Can you show me around the school because I'm not quite know every part of this place yet " L bluntly says as rubs the back of his neck, timidly.

"Err..." I don't know what should I say right now. Suddenly L holds my other hand which make me startled a little by his brave action.

"Besides, I don't even know everyone here but you." He adds as pout a little, trying to be innocent.

I gawk, seriously this guy, did he just pout in front of me and Daehyun?!

I'm about to open my mouth but it's has been cut by Daehyun all of sudden.

"She can't, She'll come with me" He simply states, his grip still on me.

"I know you are nice girl, please." L pretends like he didn't hear his words instead he begs this time for me, don't even give up as he rubs a little my hand, getting me goosebumps all over my body instantly.

This guy,.

I start to feel uncomfortable with their skinship.

"Dude, do you know who is she? She is my girlfriend" Daehyun mutters under his breath, maybe have noticed his behavior against me. L hisses, more like don't like with what just he heard.

"I knew, don't need to remind me. It's annoying me." L states as glance to Daehyun once, already give up to ignore him. He secretly clicks his tongue

"Why? you just can't accept the fact that she actually is mine" Daehyun mockingly smiles. For me, this is the first time to see him being like this. 

"Hey, don't you think that's a bit extreme want to act?" I whisper to Daehyun's ear, Uneasy with his last word just now.

mine?

But he ignores me completely, don't even care.

"Woah, I never thought you're a talkative person, well, when the first time I met you, you were just remain silent like a coward" L smirks.

Daehyun shrugs to his commentary, not really interesting to reply back.

"L, why don't you grab something to eat first? then I will show you around the school later" I change the subject, trying to ease the situation. His attention now is on me upon hearing my voice.

"I want to, but you know I don't have any of friends here to eat with me. that's why I ask you because you're the only one I know." L bluntly states, he shows his sad face to me. Both of my shoulders slump down, I can't help but start to feel sympathy on him.

I let out a deep sigh. I'm totally stuck between them. I want to help L but at the same time I don't want to make Daehyun disappointed because his friends had invited me to eat with them too.

"Kyungmi, Now you decide, who you want to follow with.. me or him?" L's voice grabs my attention back. I look at him in disbelief.

At the same time, I try to free my hand from L's grasp but he is too strong for me. 

"Can you let go of my hand first?" I ask politely, hoping he will release me.

"No, until you choose between us first" L shakes his head stubbornly.

I laugh awkwardly, this situation is getting harder than I thought. I stare at both of their faces, I have no clue who should I follow.

Suddenly an idea pops up in my mind, but I'm not really sure whether it's going to be good idea or otherwise. My lips instantly forms into a smile.

"How about you come eat with us?" finally, I manage to talk upon my long silence. I smile at him waiting for his answer while trying hard make L get off from my hand but guess what my hand finally been released.

It's not L who did it but Daehyun himself. He is the one who let my hand go.

Without saying any words, he turns on his heel before walking away, leaving me with L behind. I realize that I'm not supposed to ask L in the first place. I feel like wanting to bang my head into the wall right now. 

I look up to meet his eye. L kindly smiles at me. I feel even more guilty.

"Sorry" I give him an apology smile as using my other hand to make him release my hand. I give him one last look before running to chase after Daehyun, who already walk far away.

 ......

 

I gasp hardly as trying to take some breaths to calm myself before looking up and scan around the huge Canteen. There, I spot Daehyun, he already took a seat beside his friends. 

I slowly walk to their direction where is placed in the corner of the Canteen, totally ignoring the students who is starting to talk about me when they noticed actually I'm walking to the table that full with bunch of handsome guys.

I reach to their table but they don't even notice my presence yet.

"Hyung, why did you come alone? Where is Noona?" I hear zelo innocently asks Daehyun when he noticed I'm not beside his hyung.

"Uh huh, where is your girlfriend?" himchan asks him this time, curiously. He and the other members wait for the boy to answer back.

Daehyun makes a bitter smile and about to open his mouth but I cut him off.

"Sorry, I'm late" I say impatiently. They look pretty  shocked and quickly looking up after hearing my voice. 

"Noona! You're he- oh, I though you come here alone" Zelo says as a frown is showing across his cute face. All of his friends also changed their facial expression on me.

"What are you talking about? Of course, I come here alone" I state as frowning too, mirror his face.

"But.. Uh.." Zelo can't finish his word because he doesn't know what should he says next. Youngjae fakes a cough to grab my attention and I look at him instantly. He mentions me to turn around with his hand and I do but then I completely get shocked when I see L is behind me. 

"What are you doing here?!" I ask half yelling because of too shocked by his presence. I never expect that L will follow me here. 

"Well, you whom the one asked me to come along. so, here I am." He casually says while his hands in his pocket. I make a sigh. Yes, it's my fault too for asking him to come with me in the first place. I make a small sigh enough to calm myself a little.

I open my mouth then shut back when I can't find a right word that I should say right now. I'm worried if B.A.P members don't like with his presence here. What should I do? I'm completely deadlocked right now.

"So, I bet you're a transfer student, right?" Yongguk suddenly asks, probably want to defuse the situation.

"Yes" L simply says as glance at yongguk, he is a bit surprised hearing his deep voice for the first time.

"Well, it's fine if you want to join us since you are still new here" Yongguk adds and take a small bite on his meal. 

"Thanks" L states as his lips turn into a smile. He glances at Daehyun once who grunts in silence.

"Kyungmi-ah, you better take a seat now while I go get us some foods, okay?" L says as his attention now is on me. Before I have a chance to protest it, he already run away to buy us food. I let out a sigh.

"You don't have to do that" I mutter.

.....

My meal already set up in front of me but the problem is I can't even eat them when six pairs of eyes are staring over me right now. It's a lie if I say I don't really care about their stares, Oh come on, who are not getting nervous when six handsome boys are staring at you?

Six? yes, It's only six because Daehyun who is the only one don't even bother to look at me.

"Why are you guys not eating yet? Is there something on my face?" I can't help but ask them. I know the reason why Daehyun's friends are looking at me because they are curious about how come L knows me well. 

In the other hand, I don't have any idea why L stares at me. He keeps on smiling whenever our eyes meet. Like, seriously.

"Why are you not eating yet?" L ask back to me. I glance at L who is sitting in front of me. This guy!

'How am I going to eat when you guys keep on staring over me like that' I mentally shout in my heart, annoying.

I take some breaths for a moment before picking up the chopstick to eat my meal, ignoring them. They do the same upon seeing me start to eat. I make a sigh of a relief but when I want to take another bite again suddenly my ears catch something uneasy.

"Omo she is so lucky can eat with Bap Oppas." The girl says who passes by our table .

"Yeah, you're right, look, she is sitting with seven guys. don't you think she is greedy?" her friend adds as glancing at me in disgusting. I put down the chopstick in annoyance then turn my head to the left.

"Oppa, you don't have a girlfriend?" I whisper to yongguk who is sitting beside me. Yongguk who is busying on eating suddenly choke on his own food after hearing my unexpected question. I can't help but hand him a glass of water, feeling guilty. He quickly takes the glass before drinking greedily. s already look at both of us weirdly.

"Can you repeat it again?" Yongguk asks me again after he's perfectly fine a minute later.

"You don't have a girlfriend?" I ask again. The boy gasps as his face start to get red.

"Why are you asking all of sudden? " Yongguk asks again while frowning as well.

"Well, it's weird when I only one who is the girl here" I bluntly say, shyly. He stares at me with a serious face.

"if you do have one you-" I have not finish my words yet when Yongguk suddenly cuts me off.

"Nope.." He fakes a cough "I don't have one" he states then continue eating again, lowering his head.

"Oh O-kay, if you said so." I let out a sigh.

"Hey, Kyungmin, can I ask you something?" L suddenly interrupts, I look up to look at him, slowly give him a quick nod. I manage to glance at Daehyun once with my corner eyes, seem like he don't even care around of him, instead eating his meal calmly.

"What is your ideal type?" L asks. I almost choke on my own saliva as startled a bit.

"Huh?.. Errr.." I don't know what should I answer him. I never think about this before. Plus now, I already have Jung Daehyun as my fake boyfriend.

"Ah, must be handsome, right? I knew it" L guess for me as clap once his hands. I want to shake my head to deny it but...

"All the girls are same" Daehyun mutters while glancing at me. I don't know why he is being cold all of a sudden and for the first time he is trying to mess with me. I can't help but start to get angry. So, he just thinks that I'm the same like them who is willing to give their to a guy. He just driving me nuts to be honest.

"What do you mean?! I'm not like those girls !!" I exclaim as stand up from my seat then point toward Daehyun, feeling triggered. All the members get shocked by my loud voice all of a sudden.

"I didn't say that is you, didn't I?" he casually states, his eyes never leave on me to.

"So, who do you think I am? A boy, Huh? very funny, Jung Daehyun!" I mockingly say. Jongup and Zelo try not to burst into laughter.

"What? I'm just telling the truth, all the girls are same. It's that too obvious to say that your ideal type is the handsome one. Look at this guy" Daehyun says as pointing to L's direction with the chopstick he is holding between his fingers.

"You know you have a boyfriend but you still find the other guy. plus, he is handsome. is that not enough for you to have me only?" Daehyun says as lift up his eyebrow. Youngjae who is sitting beside him elbows his arm, Uneasy with his sentence.

"Why do you care anyway? have you forgotten already? You can't control me because I'm not your-" I have not finish my words yet.

"Ya Kyungmi-ah!!" Youngjae calls out and cutting me off. I look at him weird, he quickly shakes his head toward me, seem like giving me a hint. 

I bite my lower lip when I just realized that I almost reveal the secret between me and Daehyun. All the members blinks for a moment in confusion. I mouth Youngjae 'thank you' and earning his smile.

I let out a sigh as glance at Daehyun once but guess what? He smirks at me. He SMIRKS !!

"YOU!!" I shout in anger as my index finger straightly point to his innocent face. I really want to slap his face right here, right now!

"Hey, hey, why don't you guys just break up?" L suddenly interrupts me as showing his bright face. This is his golden opportunity.

"NO!!" Me and Daehyun shout in unison and both of us automatically give a death glance to him. 

"" L mutters.

The rest of BAP members can't help but face palmed on their seat