Chapter 38

Love Is Confusing Me

 

Today is weekend and this day also the day I would go on a date with Myungsoo, as a promise. I make a small sigh while glancing at the clock for a while. it's almost turn into 8 in the morning. I've said to him to pick me up at 8 am the day I met him in the class.

I silently sit on the dining table while chewing the meal that my mom has prepared a while ago. Today, my mom didn't go to the work due to day off. So she will be home all day. 

For a moment, my mom enters the kitchen room and notice me who is eating the breakfast by myself. her face starts to frown to my presence, didn't expect at all that I would up at early in the morning. Normally, I would still glued on the bed when weekend until she come to wake me up but today is different. it's a bit surprise her. plus with my appearance today.

"Where are you going today?" my mom eyed me who is wearing something nice and calm. Though, it's obviously simple but she still know that her daughter will go out today. My hair also has been tied with neat and pretty along the tiny red ribbons in my hair.

"Ah Omma, you're scaring me" I retort as almost choke the meal when my mom snapped me from behind all of sudden. I place my meal back on the plate then look up at my mom who is taking a seat opposite with me.

"I'll go out with my friend" I shortly reply while poking the meal in front of me this time. My mom just gives me a quick nod in return.

There is silent between us when my mom get the plate for her to have a breakfast too.

"it's rare to see you hang up at the weekend" She voice up again, slightly smile. But I just give her a slow ‘hmm’ as reply, since I don’t know what the statement should I give her. She become silent again and start to enjoy her meal.

"Who is your friend?" Her voice echoes again as startled me as well. I quietly bite my lip, hesitate by her question. Who should I say? Myungsoo? impossible. 

My mom starts to frown upon seeing her daughter still be silent. The question still hang in the air as let it unacknowledged​.

but for my sake when abruptly​ the bell of the in front door ring just in time. I instantly get up from my seat. "I have to go now"

Without wait my mom response, I grab my half-meal plate then walk to the sink to place my plate then rush to my mom to give her a quick peck on her cheek.

"We will talk again, Omma. and please give you some rest too. you look tired" I manage to remark after noticing her face look like less sleep. I let out a thin smile before sneaking out from the kitchen​.

"Please take care of yourself too, Honey!" My mom shouts from the kitchen right away.

"Neh, I will ! " I mirror her too while rushing to open the door since the bell keep ringing nonstop.

"Aish this guy, can't he be patient for a moment?" I curse under my breath, annoying.

I quickly open the door as reveal the face that very familiar to me. he grins to me before gently greets me "Hey,"

I try to smile as best as I can then slowly reply him back "Hey"

Not to mention his face seem happy as I can see the sparkle across his face. With the huge smile on his slight red lips, has appeared his handsomeness as well. trust me, I'm not lying. He is so damn handsome, but apparently the handsomeness didn't attract me much. however I never deny the fact.

"Let's go!" his voice quickly back me to the sense. At the same time, I feel his hand gently hold my hold as I flinch a bit at his sudden skin ship. I nervously laugh.

"Ugh.. Myungsoo, before that.." I pause as slowly pulls away my hand from him "..can you help me with something?" 

Myungsoo's seem a bit disappointed​ at my action but he tries to smile. he then stare at me as a frown start to draw cross his bare face.

"help you?" he asks as I give him a quick nod before flash him a smile.

"Wait here" I exclaim as run back into my house while leaving a blinking Myungsoo over there, completely confused.

 

.....

 

The car pulls over right in front of someone's house right away. I immediately look out of the window, observing around the area. it's been a while I didn't come here. Well, there is no reason for me either to come here. I breathe in for a moment before someone's voice interrupt me.

"Do you want me to accompany​ you?" Myungsoo kindly asks from the driver seat. I look at him as slowly shake my head, refused.

"it's fine, I'm not take that long" I softly say before turning around to take something at the back seat. 

"Okay then" He smiles as only observing me in silence. I unplug the seatbelt around me and open the door, ready to get out. I manage to take some breath a little then walk toward the huge house. 

The moment I reach the door of his house, My chest seems like going to explode​ due to nervousness as my heart beats wildly under my chest. Because of my uncontrolled​ heart, I unintentionally​ squeeze the teddy bear in my hand.

"Calm down, kyungmi..' I quietly breath in again.

I raise my hand up and about to press the bell but I cancel my intention​ immediately as I pull back my index finger to touch the bell. 

I don't think that's a good idea to face him right now.

At last, I just bend down then place the teddy bear along the note in front of his door. The note written a simple line like 'I've kept my promise, so here your teddy bear'

I smile to myself then turn around and get shock when I've been greeted by the unexpected figure. For a moment, I froze on my spot as I see Daehyun is standing a few meter away from me. Seem like he just went to the market since his hand full with the plastic of groceries​.

His face show slightly frown as his eye stare at me quietly. I gulp down my saliva when I notice Daehyun's eyes slowly shift as they land to the thing in font of his door. The frown on his face slowly disappear as replace with calm one. he moves back his eyes to me.

Without wait any second, I quickly give him a quick bow before walking pass his shoulder. I run to the Myungsoo's car and found Myungsoo who is patiently waiting for me beside his car.

"Oh there you are, are you done yet?" Myungsoo pushes away his body from his car then face me. I just give him a quick nod as usual, didn't talk much. 

I turn my head over my shoulder for a while as I see Daehyun is bending down to pick up the teddy bear then slowly get into his house. Right after he shuts the door I quickly turn in front again as a sigh escape from my lip.

"let's go" I weary demand as get into his car an instant. Myungsoo blinks for a moment before his lip curls into a small smile. he quickly gets into the driver seat before drive off the car, leaving residential areas​.

The atmosphere turn into silence and calm as no one in the car bother to speak up. The view outside seem more interesting as my gaze only out of the window.

"Where are we going?" Finally I voice up as I don't have any idea where Myungsoo is taking me away. I glance at him as I realize his excited face right now. From the beginning, his smile never left from his lips.

I let out a small sigh. Suddenly I feel bad for using him and drag him into this situation. I don't want to make him misunderstanding​ by this date. This date is mean nothing since I just fulfill his request​. that's all. 

'I will tell him later'  We hang up as friends and not more than that. I hope he will understand.

"How about we watch some movie?" a question replies with question.

"Okay, sound interesting" I shortly say, smiling before throwing back my gaze out of the window.

The journey​ takes about a few minutes before we arrived at the huge mall. We both make our way toward the cinema section and Myungsoo buys us the two ticket of romance movie. I facepalm and almost faint about that. it's going to be awkward between us. it's not like I hate the romance movie but it just the situasion isn't not suit at all. I only able to curse inside of my heart.

he is indeed a​ romantic​ guy

Despite the movie quite didn't suit us or rather me, I found myself has a little interesting into the movie. The background of the story almost same with my situation right now. but in the end of the story didn't expect me at all when the hero had died and leave the girl him love. Finally the girl being with the guy who was having a crush on her instead.

What a sad movie..

Upon the movie end, Myungsoo brought me to the nearby restaurant​ to grab something to eat. We enjoy our lunch over there for half an hour. we didn't talk much as it mostly Myungsoo who the one talked a lot. I badly wanted to tell him about the real meaning of our date at the moment but Myungsoo keep interrupting me as if he has read my mind. He seems doesn't want to accept the fact that we hang up just as friends. I let out a heavy sigh. at last I give up and just remain silent.

We head to the car and I thought he would straightly take me home but apparently I was wrong when I noticed he drive off to the the amusement park instead​. The signboard of 'Lotte world' telling me everything. The sigh escape again from my lips unknowingly.

"well, let's just enjoy this" I try to cheer up for myself while putting a smile on my face.

"is this your first time?" Myungsoo asks upon noticing me who keeps observing around the area. He just bought two ticket for us. I back to reality as soon as Myungsoo's voice greet my ear.

"huh?" I confusedly ask as I don't get it the meaning of his question.

"is this your first time coming here?" He details the question while giggling at the clueless me.

"Ugh..yes" I timidly reply, embarrassed​. it's true. I never come at this kind of place even with my family. Myungsoo just nods his head in understanding then grin to himself.

"Let's go inside" He startled me by grab my wrist as he lead me to the entrance​. I was about to pull back my hand but seem how brighten his face full of joy, I cancel the intention​ an instant as just let him be. he seems like on cloud nine. The guilty rush over me again as they starts to hunt me.

At the moment, we are inside the amusement park suddenly Myungsoo disappeared from my sight. I start to panic when I've been left alone in the middle of the huge place. I try to find him but he is nowhere to be found. I've been surrounded​ by bunch of people since today is weekend, plus the time almost turn into evening right now.

I eventually decided to just go find a nearby bench and hope that Myungsoo will find me by himself. I'm not a kid anymore to be panic instead I try to find the way to relax myself. 

"He will find me, right?" I monologue​ by myself as my eyes look around me. Suddenly, I see a familiar figure run toward me. I quickly get up from my seat as I watch Myungsoo approach me. He reaches in front of me while painting hardly.

"Yah, where are you going?" I nearly shout at him. He straighten his body then show something in his hand.

"Look, I got something for us" He lifts up the ear of Mickey mouse and a bunny one. My jaw drop immediately as the thing greet my sight 

"Seriously" I mutter in disbelief. what is he going to do with those things?

"Come here, I put this on you" he shows me the bunny one as he approaches me. I step a back immediately as stick out my hand to stop him from moving. I quickly shake my head in horror.

"Myungsoo, this is too much. this thing is just for kids. isn't not suit us at all" I nervously say.

"I don't think so, look at them" He suddenly point his forefinger at somewhere. I slowly follow toward the direction and at the moment I gulp down my saliva upon seen a few pairs of couple wear the same things like Myungsoo hold right now.

I focus at him again " but Myungsoo, We are not ever da-"

"Fine, I will throw them away since you don't want to wear them" He cuts off my word instantly before I finish the word of 'Dating'. He is about to find the trash can but I quickly prevent him by pulling the tip of his shirt. he looks at me, in his eyes full with hope. I let out a sigh.

"Okay, let's wear it" I give up as I take the ear of bunny then put them in my head. 

"That's my girl" he playful says then pat my head twice, grinning. I just roll my eye. I hate when someone force me to do something I don't like.

After the small argue, we stroll around the place. I thought we would ride the games but seem like Myungsoo only walking me around the place instead. He leads me everywhere including watching the show that happen to occur today. The show seem like for kids mostly. I'm not complain since I'm not in my mood.

The night take over as Myungsoo decide to take me home. Finally, The moment I've been waiting since the beginning has come as I wish. I just want to go home. it's not like I don't like he hangs up with me. I'm just starting to think that this is not right. I'm afraid he will get hurt at last.

His car stop in front of my house. I thanks him before quickly get out from his car without waiting for his reply. I'm about to open my gate suddenly my name has been called by Myungsoo from behind. I look over my shoulder and notice Myungsoo already stand beside his car. 

"Wait.." he mentions me to stop right there. I turn around and face him who is approaching me now.

He reaches in front of me with smile on his face. I frown at his weird expression.

"What-"

before I could say anything, out of blue, Myungsoo lowers his head to my level as get close to my face. Our nose almost touch as I quickly step a back, surprising by his unexpectedly action. The blood quickly rushes over my face as I can feel both of my cheek feel hot, blushing hardly. seeing my face red like a tomato make his lips curls into a wide smile.

"You are indeed still a girl.." He casually state. I remain silent as I don't know what reaction should I give him and I'm perfectly sure that he is teasing me right now. he still in his position as I bite my lower lip in shamed.

"By the way, you look beautiful today, I didn't expect you would wear something simple but attractive.I like it.." he admits as straighten his body again. I let out a sigh of relief then look up.

"Y-you look handsome too.. as always" I honestly say, stutter a little.

"Thank you. Well, I'm leaving now" He softly says. I hesitantly about to say goodbye to him and abruptly​ he shocked me for twice as he pecks my left cheek. My eyes become wide immediately due to his brave action. He chuckles to my reaction before making his way back to his car. He gently waves his hand then get into the car. he drives off his car, leaving me alone.

I wave my hand to him until the car disappearing from my sight. After a few seconds, a very deep sigh escape from my lip..

"I've given him a false hope..."

I open my gate and slowly arrange my step to the doorway. For a moment, I cup both of my cheek.

"Who he think he is? Of course I'm red when a guy come close to my face.. I'm still a normal girl!" I shout as my voice echoes around the air at night.

"Even Daehyun do that to me..." I whispers as my voice become low. Arghh! him again...!!

 

 


 

Hi guys,I've updated again..huhu

btw, for babyz

did you forget about BAP already? or you want to move on?

if you are.. please don't.. I beg you.. please keeps supporting them.. I believe, they will come back again.. trust me

Babyz aren't just love BAP but they also love too each other.