Chapter 11

Love Is Confusing Me

 

A loud grunt escape from my mouth, frustrating about the message just I got. I decide that I won't even do any of his orders today.

It's not like I want to ignore him but something is making me unsure of myself, It's about the text message. He just calling me by my name not like usually with always call me 'girlfriend'. 

It's a bit suspicious or maybe I take it way too serious.                            

I'm about to put back my phone in my pocket but once again my phone is ringing but this time someone is calling me from the other line. I check the caller ID, before quickly let out the sigh of relief when I saw my mom's name instead.

Don't even bother to make a move in my spot, I pick up the phone immediately. My mom's voice softly greets me as soon as I put the phone near my ear.

"Kyung Mi-ah" My mom starts.

"Yes mom?" I ask then turn around, watching the view of my yard. beautiful.

"Have you eaten yet?" My mom asks. I frown by her question.

"Yes, but wait, Mom, aren't you at home now?" I say after noticing the sudden call from my mom. She supposed to be at home now. So, why should have her call me. I raise my wrist right in front of my face to look at my wristwatch. Her work time has already ended one hour ago.

"Err..." She hesitations before breathes out "Kyungmi-ah I'm really sorry, I can't be at home early, cause today I have some works to do... kind of- I'll do the over time" She finally admits with her tired voice.

I Let out the heavy sigh as shut my eye for a moment, feeling guilty when my mom have to work harder for supporting our live. Once I open my eye, I accidentally saw a shadow behind the gate of my house.

A glimpse of him, totally like someone that I know. I narrow my eye to get a better look of him.

My eyes wide immediately, when I saw exactly my father who is walking over my direction. I start to panic as the fear come through all over my body.

Don't need to think twice. I quickly hide myself behind vase of the flowers when I notice my father it's like coming to our house. What is he doing here?

"KyungMi, Are you still there?" My mom's voice instantly realizes me. I totally had forgotten about her.

"Yes Mom. I'm still here" This time I low my voice a little as I whisper near the phone.

"Why is that voice? Is there something happen?"

"No.. not all.. Ah, Mom I have to go now, don't work too hard. bye!" I quickly mutter then hang up the line without even waiting for her answer. I peek my head through the vase as watching my father who is standing in front of the door.

I lightly slap my forehead once due to my stupidness.

I realize that I just unlocked the door early, and this probably makes my father will easily go inside. His presence already makes me know as well that actually he comes to this place only because of one thing.

The money.

He wants the money.

That's it. 

I already feel sick of this. 

First, my father knocks the door impatiently, then about a few minutes, He tries to spin the door knob when he starts to think nobody in the house. In fact, there is really nobody in my house. 

He has success it opens the door, of course he is. That's because of my unwilling help. huhu..

I let out a small sigh. since my father in my house, I can't get in yet for now. I stare blankly at my phone that I grip in my hand for a moment, Then look up into the evening sky. I have no choice instead buying Daehyun the food that he just had asked me.

I do this because wanting to kill the time before my father come out from our house. 

I walk out from the place where I just hide then slowly stroll in the street, wanting to find a nearby shop for me to buy something to eat. To feed my Damn Fake Boyfriend!

 

........ 

I couldn't believe it, he did this to me. I half complain when I have to buy him a lot of foods.

Right after I’d arrived in the shop, Daehyun had sent me another message and believe it or not he just asked me to buy more food.

Not just like that, he also gives a list to me to buy it.

Mumbling, I'm struggling to hold the plastic bags of foods while heading to Daehyun's house. I kick some rock in annoying. Gosh! How big his stomach is? is he going to eat all of them?

I roam my eyes around me afterward.

Somehow, I shyly bow at some of the people who are walking past by while trying harder to cover up my red face when they keep on looking over me weirdly. I bite my lower lip, regretting for doing this in the first place.

For about fifteen minutes, Finally I reached right in front of Daehyun's huge house while panting hardly. I take some breathes to make me calm down for a bit then look up.

I gasp when I see his house for the second time. That's really big.

I instantly make my way to the doorway. I stand silently, hesitating whether to ring the bell or not.

Bitting my lower lip, I make a heavy sigh then raise my hand to press the button of the doorbell, but before I'll be able to press them suddenly someone impatietly opens the door for me.

"Oh" He seems shocked after seeing me in front of the door. He blinks. 

I observe this tall guy for a moment, tilting my head a little. Who is he?

"Zolo?" I randomly exclaim, upon realizing actually he is one of the B.A.P Members, Deahyun’s friend. I'm starting to wonder what B.A.P even stand for. 

"Ah, Noona I'm Zelo. Not Zolo. How could you give me a weird name?!" Zelo whines like a little kid. I blink right away when I see his cuteness, feeling awkward after figuring out that he is actually cuter than me.

"Oh, isn't?” I frown ”I'm so sorry, I can't remember your name properly" I give him an apology smile. Well, I think both of them are weird.

"It's okay, Noona!" He happily exclaims "Ah, Noona What's that? did you just bring us food?" He continues then point toward the plastic bags that I'm holding right now. I frown for a second before looking down at the palastic bags.

"Y-yes" I stuttered a little as I look at him again.

'Us?' I whisper in silent.

But unfortunately zelo heard them.

"Yeah.. Us.. Yongguk hyung, Himchan hyung, Youngjae hyung and Jongup hyung!!" He innocently states their names one by one.

"Or is not for us?" He unsurely asks me again. I quickly shake my head,

"No, No.. I really bought all of these for you guys. Daehyun had asked me." I awkwardly laugh.

'Why he didn't tell me that the food actually for his friends' I mutter under my breath, feeling guilty because had cursed him a while ago.

"What did you say?"

"N-nothing, Don't mind me zo.. I mean zelo-ah" I reply as take a sigh of relief when zelo just gives me a quick nod.

"Noona, that must be very heavy, right? Let me help you" Zelo enthusiastically says then snatch the plastic bags one by one from my hands without waiting for my single response. My lips apart a little before I press it again.

"Zelo-ah.. I think I have to go now" I politely excuse to him. I don't want to bother them.

"Why~~~?" Zelo pouts abruptly. I'm about to reply but instead I get interrupted by someone.

"Heol- KyungMi Pabo, what are you doing here?" Youngjae asks. Seeing his figure, I quickly roll my eyes.

"Hyunggg, Noona brought us the food but now she said she already wants to go" Zelo complains to his hyung while looking over his shoulder who is standing behind him

"Why so soon? by the way, I don't even know that you're kind girlfriend who is willing to buy your boyfriend's friends food." Youngjae teases as emphasize the word of 'boyfriend' in order to annoy me. He walks toward me then he slungs his hand over my neck, dragging me into the house.

I don't answer him instead giving him a death glace. Youngjae grins innocently when he notices my reaction. Zelo already grins by his spot, then quickly bang the door close with using his right leg to kick the door since both of his hands full with plastic bags of food.

Youngjae quickly drags me to the living room with zelo following behind afterward. His hand still around my neck. As soon as we reach to the living room, all eyes instantly land over me and youngjae, in their face show some shock expression toward me, except Daehyun because he already knows my presence. 

Daehyun lets out a fake cough, then fixing his eyes over me. I quickly release myself from youngjae's arm.

"Have you bought it?" He asks, I just give him a quick nod. He stares at me for a moment then run his eyes away from me. He seems like wanting to tell me something.

Zelo excitedly puts down the plastic bags on the coffee table then take a seat beside Yongguk who already set his on the floor. Youngjae also runs then sit on the floor near the table. He seems impatient to eat as his lips once. Such a kid.

There have some couches in the living room but all of them just takes a seat on the floor. I stand there silently, don't know want to do.

"Are you going to stand there for a long time?" Himchan suddenly asks, breaking my thought.

"Come, sit. we're already hungry like hell..." himchan adds then give me a grin. Jongup quickly nods at his hyung statement as his hand fastly get a fried chicken.

"Errr.." I don't know who should I sit with. Daehyun?

“Ok” I respond and decide to just take a seat beside Youngjae. I sit close enough to youngjae but he seems don’t mind at all when I took a seat beside him.

“Let’s eat, guys!!” Youngjae enthusiastically scream but no one has response him. He instantly lifts his head up and notice all of his friends look at him weirdly.

“What? Are you guys not hungry?” Youngjae frowns. feeling weird. Not only youngjae, they also look at me as well like I’ve done something wrong.

“Noona, Why are you sitting with youngjae hyung? Why not beside Daehyun hyung?” Zelo bluntly asks to me. Totally ignoring youngjae’s words. I’m startled.

“Oh” I forgot that I'm Daehyun’s boyfriend.

I’m about to get up, wanting to sit beside Daehyun but he prevents me.

“Don’t stand, it’s okay, Girlfriend” Daehyun kindly says then give me a tiny smile. To be honest, A smile that I never understand.

“Uh-Okay” I simply say, a bit hesitated. I glance at him for a second before running my gaze down at the food in front of me.

“Yah, aren’t you jealous?” Himchan albows Daehyun’s arm, pulling his attention again.

“I am” he casually admits then start to eat the meal.

 

I heard it.

 

And I know he didn't mean it. He is just acting.

 

 


 

I've updated it

I think this one is boring chapter.. sorry guys..huhu