Chapter 5

Love Is Confusing Me


Today for the first time of my life, I will be controlled by someone. Why? because here, I am. Who is standing in front of the gate to wait for that Jung Daehyun. We're going to go home together. That damn of the rules are totally annoying me a lot. For some reasons, I wanted to get mad for myself!

Why I must agree to do this in the first place. Now, it's useless to regret it. Absolutely.

I let out a very very heavy sigh. I think this is the tenth time I make a sigh for today. I lift up my wrist right in front of my face to take a look on my wristwatch.

"Where is he going? I've been waiting for him almost thirty minutes" I mumble to myself while making a circle shape with my left feet on the ground. I look around me and seems like only some of students still in the school, walking passed by me since I stand right in front of the large school gate.

He had asked me to wait for him in front of the school and I did, but the problem is now he didn't even appear yet nor show up his face to me.

Should I text him or call?

"Maybe not." I shake my head. Then, eventually deciding to find him by myself.

Breathe out, I drag my legs walking back into the block of our school, wanting to find my 'fake boyfriend'. I roam in the long hallway like a lost person. Well, I'm not sure which one is his class. He is older one year than me and of course our class is different.

I randomly stop to one of the classrooms. I bet this is his classroom. I push the door a little and peek my head through the door. Surprising, I found someone and I think I come at the wrong time. I bite my bottom lip in nervous when I see exactly Daehyun with a girl.

They're hugging each other.

Awkward

I take some breath, wanting to leave this place quietly without even making them find out my presence at all. When I'm about to close the door, unluckily, the lizard appears from nowhere and make me jump in surprise.

The lizard just disgusting me even he didn't come to my bare skin.

"Aaaaahhhh!!!" I scream the top of my lung and didn't realize that the two pair of eyes already stare up at me. When I feel like their gazes on me, I look up immediately then feel shame by my small action a while ago. I quickly shake my head toward them as waving both my hands rapidly.

"It's not what you're thinking. I just passed by here and.. and... ahh forget it.. just continue what you're doing.. Bye!" I run out of the building of the school as fast as I can.

"I shouldn't enter the school earlier, Aish. Stupid me!" I scold myself as stroll passing the school gate. My pace become slow and steady. I think I'm screwed up.

"I feel guilty over them, I have ruined their moment. I'm stupid. I always did something that make people hating me"

My mouth keeps on mumbling when suddenly a tough hand grabs my wrist which make me turning around and face the person.

"Dae-daehyun.. What are you doing here ? You're suppose to..." I can't finish my word when he cuts me off.

"I've told you to wait for me. didn't I?" he exclaims and seem like he is.. mad?

Gosh! I can't really read his mind at the time. What is he thinking?

His stare right into my eyes as his hand still gripping my wrist. Hard, I can feel his strongest through his grip.

"I did, but you didn't come at all.. I've been waiting for you almost an hour" I tiredly explain to him, hoping he will understand me. Without fearing to him, I make eyes contact with him. If he is mad at me, to be honest. What for? I didn't do anything wrong and it's not my fault either. Why should he acts this way?

He breaks our eye contact then snort in frustration. He starts to release my wrist and then without saying anything, he walks away as leaving me behind clueless. I just shrug by his sudden acting and eventually just follow him from behind in silent. 

As we're walking, I only stare on his back in my own thought and suddenly I feel guilty even it's not my fault at all. However, I bet he's still mad at me because of the incident when I saw him with that girl. Seriously though, I don't give a damn about that. Definitely not! Because he can do whatever he wants and I have no right either to prevent him.

I run after him and match with his pace. I turn my head to look at his face, a bit raise up since he is quite tall.

"Are you mad?" I carefully ask. but no response has come from him.

"I didn't see anything.. Trust me.." I talk again.. but still, no response from him. It's obviously hopeless. He knows I saw them. So I just, go on.

"Who is she? Why don't you just date with her and by that, I shouldn't have to pretend to be your girfriend anymore.. I guess" I bluntly say to him again.

He turns his head to the side, then shot me a glance. I blink over his stare.

"Stop talking, don't ask and shut your mouth" he says in once breath and leave me again. I pout while following behind him like before. I let out a small sigh.

I have to follow him. Why? because of his stupid rule again.

 

One of the rules say:

 

After school, you should follow me come to my house and cook for me.