Chapter 27

Love Is Confusing Me

 


 


I shot my eyes open then blinks for several of times to make my sight get clear. There is somewhere place that’s unfamiliar around me, no, I think I've been here before but I couldn't remember where it is exactly. but I could tell that this place is quite calm which make me want to close my eyes then go back to the sleep again.

I look around me and found out, I'm in someone’s bed. Wait, this is not right.

I quickly get up and about to climb off the bed, but when I push the sheets away, I accidentally see my white milky thigh has been exposed. The thigh that I always cover suddenly has been exposed. no, it is not that I'm not wearing anything. but I just realize that I'm not in my uniform anymore instead a white dress. The white dress that I never used to wear for my entire life. Well, I'm not the kind girl who's like to wear a dress that reveal so much skin, especially leg.

I pull the sheets back to cover my leg, and stay still in my spot.

"Who changed my uniform?" I mumble, feeling distractible with my new look. I thought, I already died and become a ghost or an angle but it is actually not because this is reality.

"You never get tired of daydreaming, don't you?" The husky's voice startles me all of sudden as I look up to find the owner of the voice. There, Daehyun who is leaning his back against the frame door of his bedroom while crossing his hand over his chest and don't forget the lollipop that stuck in his mouth either,with his eyes staring down at me.

"What happened, yesterday?" I ignore his derision as asking him another question. Daehyun shakes his head then start to walk near the bed before jumping into the bed too. he lies on his side and then he folds his elbow with one hand while resting the side of his head.

"Don't act like you've got drunk or what, yesterday. You were just passed out." He mentions, never left his eyes on me. I look away immediately. uneasy with our condition right now. Then I hear he lets out a snort beside me.

"Tsk, Do you know how heavy you are? My arms almost break because of your weight" He hisses, I tilt my head instantly.

"Didn't I already told you to put me down,yesterday? then, why do you still want to lift me? no one asking you to do that!" I start to piss off, nearly raise my voice. How dare he puts a blame on me!! 

He shrugs on his spot, didn't give a damn about my word.

"I'm still a human you know" he defends himself. All I can do right now is remain silent on my spot while Daehyun begins to with his lollipop. I start to frown, glancing straightly toward his lollipop. it is not like I want them but they just look familiar to me.

"Where did you get this lollipop?" I bravely ask and earning his attention again. 

"I got this from your pocket's uniform" he grins. My eye grows big immediately. No wonder, they look very familiar and he just TOOK the lollipop that was given by Myungsoo for me. that's supposed to be mine!! 

"Hey, it's not nice to steal someone things. This is mine!!" I exclaim furiously while my hand instantly pulls the lollipop sticks out from his mouth since he nears me. He doesn't show any surprise expression with my action instead show his smile. I look at the lollipop in my hand and realize that his saliva was covered around them.

"Eeeeee" I make a disgusting face as quickly shove back the lollipop into his mouth. Daehyun smirks, already know the reaction that I'm going to give after taking out the lollipop.

"Thank you, I'm not stealing but you've given to me." He innocently states, I let out a loud grunt and decide to just stay quiet, suddenly something hit me.

"What did you say just now?" I ask him again and start to feel insecure all of sudden. He raises his head and frowning with my sudden question.

"I said thank you for giving this to me" he horizontally says but I quickly shake my head, that's not the word.

"No, no ,no.. I mean before that" I wave my hand. He gives me a weird look.     

"Err.. I got this lollipop from your pocket?" He asks,making sure he is saying the right word.

"Yes, yes, yes. That it is. But wait a minute, Don't tell me you are the one who changed my uniform into this yesterday? You are not, right?" I horribly ask, grabbing the sheets up to my chest an instant, covering my body as well. Daehyun blinks for a few times, trying to catch my word before bursting out into the laugh.

"Hey, don't laugh. Answer me!" I shout at him, frustration. He suddenly stops from laughing then his smirk appears out of nowhere. The smirk he is giving to me, make me scared all of sudden especially his unusual stare.

"Listen my lovely girlfriend, as you could see, I am the one who brought you here and not to mention, there is no one is living here but me. So, technically, yes, I did" He confidently says then he yanks the sheets which make them slipped of my grip an instant.

"Daehyun!" I shout because of shock. He laughs again, amusing. I pull back the sheets on my chest.

"D-Did you see anything?" I ask again, but I can sense a vibration in my voice. He didn't answer first instead changed his position as he lies on his back this time, staring above of him.

"Of course, I saw it. from the top to the bottom" He honestly says but he doesn't know that his HONESTY are indeed making my facial expression changed one hundred percent already. He stole a glance at me once before adding again "..every inch of your body"

My jaws fall down immediately and then without waiting for a second, I quickly grab the pillow them hit him with full of my heart.

"You ! ert! ert! How could you!" I exclaim while keeping hit him non-stop.

Omma, I'm not innocent anymore.. I mentally shout in my heart.

Daehyun groans in his spot when he got the hit from me non-stop. He quickly get up in sit position, and grip my hand to stop me.

"I'm not a ert, I just wanted to help you" He states then grin at me. I pull my hand back from his then look away, won't be able to face him again.

"But.. but you should at least close your eyes when you changed my uniform."My voice becomes lower as my face start to feel heat, blushing. I bite my bottom lip to calm myself a little.

"Don't worry, Even if I saw it, but that doesn't mean I'll like your body. your body is not really beautiful than I expected it. Your body is not y too." He casually states which make me turn instantly to him. Seriously, his word seems like it's a small matter but doesn't he know that I almost break down because of he saw my whole body, or I could say my body. I feel like wanting to faint right now.

"What?!! You're ert!!! I hate you, Jung Daehyun !! Get out , Get out!!" I scream then push his body away, annoying. I thought he was a nice guy but I'm totally wrong, he is truly same with the guys out there. 

Daehyun’s body almost falls down from the bed when I keep pushing him as he quickly climb off the bed, standing on his feet on the floor. he looks at me up and down then open his mouth again.

"Be the way, are you not going to ask me what have I saw when changing your clothes? I can tell you where your mole is placed or-"

"Enough! I don't want to hear anymore, You Jerk, I said GET OUT!!" I cover my ear with both of my palms, unable to hear his word again. Why must he saw my... Arghhh!! What the @#$#!&@#@ !!??

"Okay, Okay, I'll go, Aish, your voice is so annoying" He gives up, however his smile never left on his lip. He adjusts his lollipop in his mouth before turning around then walk to the door. he walks out from the room then close the door but less than one minute he opens again the door, only pops out his head.

"You're welcome, I know you're appreciated my help" he suddenly says, grinning, then shut the door back an instant.

"I'm NOT!!" I shout out loud, totally didn't agree with his word. 

"Seriously, He's driving me crazy! how am I going to face him later? I'm ashamed." I cry out then bury my face on the pillow, screaming in frustration.

There are about twenty minutes to calm myself, and eventually I manage to become normal again. but the stress still lingering around me. How am I going to handle all of this.? I silently thought.

I roughly push the sheets again then start to climb off the bed, walking to the balcony way, don't care anymore about my thigh. I will get used to wear this dress anyway. Hmm, about this dress? I wonder this dress belong to whom? I don't think Daehyun bought them. Why ? because this dress seems like already being used by someone else before. I quickly shake my head, pushing the thought away.

"Let's just don't think about it" I mumble as try to throw away the thought.

And then,The thought of my father appears just in time and make me let out a heavy sigh an instant. My father already left us for real, yeah. I've to accept the fact about it and believe that my father will come back to us again sooner or later. just let the time set it everything.

The ring of the phone startles me, I turn around and found my phone on the bedside table. I quickly go to get it then pick up to glance at the caller ID. Youngjae's name appears on the screen's phone which make my lip form into a thin smile. I impatiently press the answer button before putting my phone near my ear.

"Hey, youngjae" I'm the first person who greets him and earning his soft laugh.

"Hey, Kyungmi.. hmm.. how are you feeling now?" He asks, sounding worried.

"I'm okay" I lied, I'm okay with my physical but not with my emotions.

"Oh good, you know how worried I was, when you suddenly cry yesterday? I've called Daehyun, asking about you. but he just said no need to worry about you because he was with you yesterday. so, you're in Daehyun's house right now?" He explains then ask again.

"I'm really sorry for making you worried. Yeah. I'm in his house now." I bitterly says, taking a seat on the bed.

"Oh I see, anyway, I have to go now, please take care of yourself" He replies, earning my 'hum' immediately and then both of us bid a quick goodbye to each other before hanging up the phone.

I let out a sigh again, throwing my phone on the bed. but when I about to stand, suddenly someone opens the bedroom's door again from the outside. 

"What do you-" My word has been stopped when I start to raise my head and realized, that is not Daehyun instead an older woman who looks around 40 age, standing politely with my dry uniform in her hand. I can tell that my face looks a bit clueless with her sudden presence as a frown start to draw across of my face as well. 

She just shows her smile to me before carefully putting down my uniform on the bed.

"Kyungmi-shi, here, your dry clothes, are you not catching a cold right?" she softly asks, putting both of her hands in front of her in polite.

"Who are you?" I didn't answer her, instead ask her another question because the curiosty is killing me. I really don't have any idea what is happening, right now.

"I'm Jung Daehyun's maid" she simply replies. Her expression looks calm, which make me feel calm too when my eyes land to her old face.

"But why I never saw you before?" I lower my tone a little, cause don't want to be rude. she is older than me after all. She smiles with my question before open again.

"Cause I'm only being here every weekend to clear up his house. That's why you never saw me." she shortly explains. I nod my head in understanding.

"Are you didn't catch a cold, right?" she once again ask the same question when she didn't get my answer a while ago. I shake my head before answering " Yes, I'm not"

Then I hear her silently lets out a sight of relief, my eyebrow automatic lift up."why?"

She shakes her head, "It's nothing, I'm just feeling relieved when you're fine, didn't catch a cold at all because yesterday you look really pale and your uniform pretty soaked as well as Daehyun. Luckily, I've changed immediately your wet uniform into a dry one" 

"Oh I see, but wait, So, you are the one who was changing my clothes yesterday!? not Daehyun?!" I nearly shout at her, already knew her next answer is going to make me explode of anger soon.

She suddenly lets out a soft giggle while covering in polite. I narrow my eyes to her.

"What’s making you really sure he will do that? I don't think he will easily change a girl clothes because he is not the kind of the person. he still respects the girl's honor." She explains again the other side of him, revealing his true side one by one. She seems know Daehyun well, probably Daehyun had long hired her. However, still her explanation didn't even give me any softness at all instead make me get angry instantly.

"What? I'm not beautiful? y? no wonder he kept smiling earlier. He just MAKING fun of me" I mentally shout into my heart while clenching hardly the both of my fist until my skin turn into white.

I hold my breath for a while and then, the second thing, my voice already echoes around the huge house, making the person in front of me almost get heart attack.

"JUNG.DAE.HYUN !!!!!!!"

......

 

Daehyun is about to eat his Ice cream but stop immediately when he heard his name has been called by Kyungmi from the upstairs, knowing that she already found out about that. His lips instantly form into a smile before continuing shoving the spoon of the ice cream in his mouth on the couch while watching some funny cartoon on the Tv.