Chapter 31

Love Is Confusing Me

 

 

"Daehyun-ah, This should not have happened but I just break your rules, I've fallen in love with you." I bluntly say along with a heavy sigh.

"I know, I'm wrong. Then, what should I do? I can’t throw away these feelings, how many time I’ve tried it but still it becomes stronger in my heart. Please forgive me, Daehyun-ah. Things happen without my noticing. Plus, I just realized them today.” I let out a sound of crying on my spot but nope of my tears out from my eyes. it's just a fake cry. It takes me about a few minutes before my condition turn into normal again.

“Stop staring at me, you stupid!” I say again then poke immediately the teddy bear in front of me with my finger until they fall down. Yes, I just talked with the teddy bear that Daehyun has asked me to keep. I bury my face instantly on my bed since I sit on the floor beside the bed.

“What should I do?” I mumble against my soft bed while reaching my hand up to my chest, feelings my beating heart. The scene me and him begin to play one by one in my mind again and not to mention, it's quite suffocating me. I’ve tried to make him out of my mind but I can’t, totally can’t.

I raise my head up then starts to get up before walking to the balcony, wanting clear my mind from the guy’s vision. I fold both of my hand above the balcony wall then look up to the dark sky with a lot of stars around. It’s rare to see a lot of stars like this, seem like I come out in the right time. The smile begins to form on my lips as I enjoy the view of the night in front of me. For a moment, I forget about the feeling that make me frustration a while ago

....

With such a rush, I dash out from my bedroom in panic. Great, I forgot that today I have a school. I already on my uniform with my backpack in my hand. I quickly make my way downstairs while mumbling something under my breath, scolding for my careless. It’s not that late but remembering someone is waiting for me outside of my house now make me become such a hurry like this. I’m not the kind of person who like to make someone wait for me  for a long time.

Don’t need to find my mother cause she already goes to work early in the morning. So, I skip immediately the kitchen, there is no times to have a breakfast right now as I straightly run to the door. I put on my shoe then lock my door properly. I turn around and about to step forward but stop immediately. I slowly look up and notice Daehyun’s car already park in front of my gate, waiting for me. I bite my lower lip, thinking that I have to face him again. I hold in my breath before letting them out again slowly.

‘let’s just act normal’

I begin to move again, walking to his car’s direction. Every step I take make my heart beat increase highly, pumping like no more tomorrow. I try to take some breath again to make myself become calm.

 It’s just a heart, there is nothing to worry. They won’t burst out and run away, anyway. I thought.

As I reach to his car, I immediately open the door before taking the seat on the passenger seat. Right after I get into his car, his scent immediately goes straight into my nasal cavity. Inside of his car always filled with men's fragrance and each time I get into his car, they always greet my nose and I like it.

“I’m sorry, I’m late” I begin to speak and attract his attention instantly. Daehyun turns his head to me with a warm smile on his face but I don’t even look at him once instead look forward. I froze in my spot and decide to just stay still.

“that’s okay” he shortly replies and his eyes never left on me either. I start to feel uneasy with his stare. Although I didn’t turn my head, I still can feel his stare still on me with the corner of my eye. He even didn’t bother to move his car either.

“Why are you not moving yet?” I give up and ask him straightly. Staying in the car with him for a long time totally make me nervous. How I wish I can arrive to the school as soon as possible. Doesn’t he know that we already late for school?

He response my question by shaking his head. finally, I look at him with frown perfectly draw on my face, totally confused with him. Daehyun suddenly unplugs his seatbelt than come close to me. My eyes immediately become wide due his sudden action. Before I could say something, he quickly reaches his hand to the seatbelt beside me with his cheek almost touch my nose. I quickly press myself over the cushion of the seat behind me, trying distance myself from him.

“I don’t want to take responsibility if something happens to you” His voice really near my ear as he puts on the seatbelt around me. I snap back to reality when his voice greets my ear and my face start to redden of embarrassment.

 After done, He leans back to his seat again and put on his seatbelt back. I release immediately my breaths that I don’t know I’ve been holding in. My chest raise up and down, thinking of what just happened a moment ago. I shut my eyes for a moment, keeping me calm. I can’t hold this anymore, He can’t constantly make the sudden action like that, if not I might show my feeling to him. I open my eye instantly when I feel the car start moving.

“Daehyun, from now on. Stay away from me at least one meter.” I suddenly command which make his gaze run to me for a moment then turn back forward, focusing on the road. I can tell, his face starts to frown due my sudden command.

“Why? Am I look like a ert guy who touch you wherever I want?” He casually question back. His frown now gone and replace with amusing smile.  I begin to blush hard due his word.

“No, it’s not like that...I just.. err.. you..” I try to find a right word to explain to him as I play with my finger on my lap, lowering my head down.

“What if the bug comes to you, should I ignore it?” He cuts me off by asking me a question. I upright my body immediately before facing him again, a bit weird with his question. When I about to open my mouth he cuts me again.

“How about you want to fall in front of me? do I have to stay on my spot with one meter away from you and doing nothing?” He adds again another question and make me think that is not make sense at all. I bite my lower lip.

“Why do you want to care, just let me fall down already.” I casually state. He glances at me once with the corner of his eyes.

“Really? Are you sure? Then, don’t get mad at me if I roll down to the ground because of laughing at you” he replies me with a mischievous smile plastered on his face. I roll my eyes before looking out of the window.

‘I rather being laugh by him than let him help me instead’ I grit my teeth together in annoying.

But inside of my heart I start to feel a bit relief because I can control my feeling from take over me. His small conversation at least gives me some comfortable around him. but sometime, his unexpected move could make my heart beating uncontrollable, Like the way he did a while ago.

“What If I accidentally hug you?” He asks me again but this time his question completely surprise me as I quickly turn my head to him with big eyes. I narrow my eyes to him who is focused on the road. Did he know what is he talking about?

“Wh..why would you’ve to hug me?’ I mentally slap myself for stutter. He just shrugs on his spot before open his mouth again.

“I hugged you before and there will be possible to happen again” He bluntly says, didn’t sound like he is joking now. I know he is talking about the accident in his sister’s bedroom. I make a sigh and decide not to talk about this again. He seems like just read my mind when he didn’t open his mouth either. Our conversation end just like that and the atmosphere turn into the dead silence. I only able to stare out the window, enjoying the view out there in silence.

‘why I feel like forever to reach the school?’

Seems like I’ve been in deep thought when suddenly a finger poke the side of my arm, I flinch on my spot along with short yell. I press myself against the window before turning my head around.

“What are you doing? I said stay away from me.” I nearly shout to him and I can feel My heart shake up crazily into my chest. Daehyun giggles amusing to my unexpected reaction. It’s quite funny when he saw my scary face as if I was facing with the .

“You’re weird today, Why are you afraid of me? it’s just a poke.” He tries to focus on the road but at the same time he will glance to me for several of times. I only press my lip together and prefer to be quiet. When he hears nothings come out from my mouth, he lets out a heavy sigh instantly.

“Daehyun” I abruptly call him with horizontal tone and earning his shorts ‘hmm’ instead

“About the rules..” I pause for a moment, lowering my head down “Are you really serious about them?” I question. Seem like he has not given me any response yet, probably thinks of something. After for a moment he starts to open his mouth.

“Yes ,No, Maybe not all of them” he calmly says. Then he adds again “ Why are you asking?”

“Nothings” I say with an uneven tone as I shake my head. I positively sure that the rule can’t Fall in love with each other must be a serious one. Then, what else should I say, let’s just keep my feelings deep inside of my heart.

 I let out a huge sigh while biting my lower lip hardly. Suddenly I notice that my lip quite dry today. I frown for a moment then I just realize that I've not put on any of lip balm on my lips, perhaps, I was to hurry a while ago and forgot to put one.

‘My lips must be pale now, ah. it's very embarrassing’ I mentally shout as I stole a glance once at him and notice his eyes didn’t even left from the road.

I silently make a sigh again as I start to search them in my backpack, hoping that I left them in my bag. I open the small zip and found two flavoured of lip balms as I let them out immediately. I open one of them which strawberry flavoured but found out it already empty. I hiss silently as I open another one and luckily there still have a little bit. I quickly apply them on my lips before quickly throw them back into my bag.

I almost jump up in happily when I realize that we’re already near the school area as I can see some buildings of our school from a far. Suddenly my stomach let out a grumble sound and it’s pretty loud which make Daehyun turns his head to me immediately. I pretend like nothings happen as I look out of the window, pressing my forefinger on the glass of the window, acting like drawing something.

“Are you didn't taking any breakfast?” His voice suddenly fill around in the car. I slowly turn to him, showing my calm face to him.

“You know, I was late a while ago-”before I could finish my word, he abruptly turns the steering wheel with a surprise. I gasp at his brave action.

“What are you doing? Our school is this way” I exclaim as point in front of me. He ignores me as he drives to another way.

“Let’s have breakfast first.” He casually states, putting on his completely calm face. I gawk in my spot due his nonsense word.

“Are you freaking crazy??! We are already late for school !!” I raise my voice up into the air in frustration. He lightly shakes his head.

“You know, Eat more important than school” He replies with no joke tone. His statement make me want to faint right now. What the hell !!, Seriously, I can’t believe I just fell for this guy!!

 

 

 


 

I know, it's short... Sorry again..

 

*Smirk*