Chapter 30

Love Is Confusing Me

Another chapter was up :) 

It's double update hope you guys like it . Enjoy~~


 

Today is weekend, so, since I don't have school. I've decided to cook something after my skill already improved day by day with my mom. She said I already can cook by my own without her helping and today is the day I will try cooking. I just have to remember the basic only if I want to make a good food. it takes me about an hour to finish my cook since I still struggle while cooking by myself.

Finally, I set down all the dishes one by one on the dining table with a satisfied smile on my face as I see my hard working turn out pretty well. I grab a chopstick before taking one of the food in my mouth, letting out a happy sound.

"Assa! I did it!" I cheer up by myself with full of the happiness.

"Omma, The food is ready~~~" I shout out as make a sing song. Then, less than one minute, my mom approaches the dining table with a grin on her face. she starts to scan all my cooking before lift up her thumb  to me, showing that I just pass my test. I quickly mention my mom to take a seat while I go get her a bowl of rice. When I about to put the rice in the bowl suddenly the thought of Daehyun appears in my mind just in time, remembering about yesterday when I ran out of his house just like that, leaving him alone. Totally, make me feel bad.

"What is he doing right now?" I mumble while putting the rice in the bowl with slow motion. 

"Kyungmi, why take you so long?" My mom's voice echoes in the air which make me flinch on my spot. 

"Ah, sorry.. I'm coming" I say and quickly hand her the bowl that full with rice and it's almost spill out of the bowl.

"Kyungmi, are you really wanting your mom to get fat,huh?" My mom says when she notices the rice I've given to her. 

"Sorry" I mutter slowly to her, grinning. My mom slightly shakes her head at my behalf. 

"Mom, is that okay if I take some food and give it to my friend?" I abruptly ask and make my mom frown as well.

"Why are you asking me while this is your cooking not mine?" she asks me back along a chuckle, amusing. I quickly let out an awkward laugh, embarrassing.

"Yes, but still I want to ask your permission" I say as want to cover up my embarrassed. I begin to grab the tupperware in the cabinet before putting the food one by one inside them.

"How about you, honey? you have not eaten anything yet." My mom stops me all of sudden.

"Don't worry, I will eat with him, I mean her soon." I bite inside of my cheek, hoping my mom wouldn't notice my mistake.

"Oh okay but wait, what do you mean 'him'?-" before my mom could ask me further more, I quickly pack the food then escape from the kitchen room.

"I will be right back soon, love u!!" I shout out while running out of my house with speed.

....

I press the bell while takes some breath a little after I run like forever a while ago. I look at the bag of food I've packed earlier, making sure that they will be safe and not spill out any of them. A sigh of relief escapes from my lips instantly when I see my food still in stable. I don't have any idea why I run instead of walk.

I'm about to press the bell again when suddenly the person I've been wait, has opened the door just in time. I look up and gasp, my heart starts to skip a beat uncontrollable when I see Daehyun shirtless while the towel on top of his head, staring down at me in confused. I turn my head immediately, looking away. I can tell that I'm blushing really hard right now, completely forget about my tired a while ago.

"Ah, Sorry, I just finished my shower" He grabs the towel on his head then covers his chest with it when he realizes his condition right now.

"What are you doing here?" He weirdly asks, didn't expect my presence to his house. He thought the guest was his best friend that’s why he didn’t bother to put on the shirt. I lift up the bag in front of his face, still looking away.

"I brought you food" My voice turns low and it's quite hard for Daehyun to catch my words. He makes his mouth into 'O' shape then smile starts to spread into his lip.

"Thank you" He softly mutter, sounding happy. He opens his door wide enough for me to get in. I look at him, frowning.

"You can put them on the dining table" he says then disappear from my sight, probably want to put on his shirt. I hesitantly step into his house, closing the door behind me before making my way to the kitchen, doing as he said . I quickly let out the Tupperware then prepare for him as if I prepare a lunch for my husband. Okay, husband is not a good word for him.

"You know, you don't have to do that" His voice appears from behind me which make me almost drop the plate in my hand. I blink for a moment before turning around only to find the smiling Daehyun who already in his black shirt.

 My heart starts to pound again in my heart, Okay this is not right. What the hell is wrong with my heart keep beating so fast whenever I see him.?

"Don't worry,it's small matter" I say along with laughs, trying to push away the weird feeling into my heart. He didn't say anything else instead take a seat at the dining table, admiring the food in front of him.

"Are you cooking all of this?" He looks up at me and earning my quick nod, shyly. He just nods back before focusing back to the dishes in front of him. I bravely pull out a chair in front of him before sitting on it. He starts to eat while I silently scan his face. His hair seems still wet and his face looks a bit different in my eyes, which I don’t know why. I hate to admit it but why he looks so damn handsome today? Did he put something on his face?

“Seem like you’ve improved your cooking” Daehyun’s voice makes me snap from my deep thought as he glances up to me, waiting for my reaction. I focus back to him.

“Eh? Oh yes” I timidly say as quickly fix my gaze to the dishes in front of me, avoiding making eye contact with him. There is silence again between both of us and the atmosphere turn into awkward, absolutely awkward until make me can’t move at all.

“Err, about yesterday...” He begins to speak, bringing up about the incident yesterday.

“It’s okay, I already forgot about that” I quickly cut him off, uneasy with this topic. His past lingering in my mind all of a sudden make me think it will be good if we don’t have to bring up again about that. I don’t want him to be sad, especially in from of me. Just let this be the last time I saw his tears.

“But, still I want to say-”

“You should eat more” I interrupt him once again, pretending like I didn’t hear him. I quickly put some food on his plate but he stops me by gripping my hand. The second things, I become numb due his skin touches mine, as if I just got some electric shock and straightly go to my hearts, beating like crazy.

“You don’t have to do that, Girlfriend. I can do it by myself” He glances at me again with his narrow eyes, but I already lost my focus on what he is talking about since my heart keep pounding crazily into my chest, I swear If I don’t make a single move now, probably he will hear it every beat of my heart since the distance of our position pretty close.

“Girlfriend?” he calls out when he sees me didn’t move at all. his grip still in my hand and at the moment I quickly pull away my hand from his then get up from my seat immediately, letting out the crack sound of the chair have been pulled by me all around the kitchen room. He looks up, frowning. I can tell he is a bit flinch at my sudden behave.

“What’s wrong? Did I hurt your hand?” He guilty asks, showing his worried face to me. I don’t know why but hearing his soft voice make my heart beat again, again, and again. I’m really confused now. I've never been like this before. Even sometimes he’d touch me, I still can be calm but today, I become more sensitive. I don’t have any clue why.

“N..nothing, I mean no you’re not” it’s hard for me to speak either. It’s kinda frustrating me when I still could hear my heart beat , plus with his stare still on me.

“Then, why are you standing? Sit down,” He says again. I quickly shake my head, I don’t think it’s a good idea to sit here again. it’s going to be worse than I expected it. Seem like I'm going to be crazy if I near him for a long time.

“It’s fine, I think I should just wait in the living room” I let out an awkward laugh. I hold my breath when I found my heart seem like don’t want to become normal. I better stay away from him and calm myself first, yeah, maybe those can help me a lot.

Before he could say anything, I quickly turn around on my heel then walk away leaving the kitchen room, didn’t even give him the change to speak. I can feel he is sending me with his stare right now,  but I ignore those feelings as speed up my walk.

I release the breaths that I held a while ago, when I notice that I already reached the living room as I wish. I weakly  drop myself into the couch. with shaking hands, I bring up to my chest to feel my beating heart and close my eyes in confused.

“is it normal for beating like this?” I mumble to myself, open back my eyes wide, staring up on the flat wall infront of me. Trying to figure out what had happened earlier. I can feel my heart beat  become slow like usual, no more fast anymore as I place down back my hand.

“am I have a problem with my heart?” I suddenly thought, but why sound like ridiculous in my ear.

“If I really have, why my heart only beat faster whenever I’m with Daehyun. Did I only sick when I near with him?” Okay, I think this is sound more ridiculous. I better stop thinking about that if not I will go so far.

“How about I send a text message to Youngjae, asking about this since he is smart in science” The thought about Youngjae appears just in time, not to mention he is quite good in academic compare to his skills. In our school his name always been said by the teachers, praising about how smart he is exactly.

I let out my phone from my pocket immediately then start to type something on it.

To:Youngjae

‘Youngjae-ah can I ask you something?’

Less than a minute, the beat sound could be heard to show that I got a new message.

From:Youngjae

‘Eh? What it is?’

I take some breathe before replying him.

To:Youngjae

‘What if suddenly our heart beating so fast for no reason?’

I quickly press the button of 'send' then hold my phone tightly, feeling flutter about the answer he is going to give. There is about a few minutes for him to reply and each minute makes me feel like forever.

‘Well, I really not sure. But if you mean Heart palpitations, I do know about it. They usually aren't serious or harmful, though, and often go away on their own. Most of the time, they're related to stress and anxiety or to consumption of stimulants such as caffeine, nicotine, or alcohol. Palpitations also often occur during pregnancy....

I start making a face, as stop immediately reads his text message without even finish until the end. Seriously, no wonder he takes such a long time to type massage. I think he still doesn’t understand what I mean exactly. I type again to him while making sure Daehyun is still in the kitchen room.

To:Youngjae

‘Okay, how about our heart beating for someone?  Does that mean we are sick too?’

And now he seems fast to reply me, my lip curls into a wide smile.

From: Youngjae

‘Hahaha, yes. We are sick. Lovesick. It’s mean we are in love with him/her’

“Love?” I almost shout as I quickly cover my mouth upon realizing my mistake. Suddenly youngjae sent me a message again.

From: Youngjae

‘Wait, why are you asking? Did you fall in love with someone?’

I didn’t reply him this time instead keep back my phone into my pocket, insecure. I get up off the couch then starts to walk back and forth in the middle of the living room, mumbling something.

“This is not right. Am I really falling in love?” I mumble to myself

“..and even  if I really fall in love, then who is the person?” I begin to think again, then at the moment I hear the sound of someone pulls out the chair which make me really sure that Daehyun already finished ate his meal.

“Daehyun?” I spit out all of a sudden, but then quickly shake my head back, there is no way I fall in love with him. But he is the one made my heart skip a beat like crazy.

 I stop immediately my movement  then take some breathe around me before walking toward the kitchen quietly. I hide myself behind the wall while peeking a little toward him, seem like he didn’t notice my presence at all since he is busy washing the dirty plates while his back facing me as well.

I hold in my breath for a moment before letting them out, I don’t know if this idea is going to be working or not but I really have to find the answer. Yeah, Something just pops out in my mind. I think this is the only way for me but I’m not sure it’s a good idea or not. Finally I bravely show up myself as I approach to his direction. I stop immediately right behind him, biting lower lips.

The next move, completely shocked him as he stands frozen on his spot, every movement he does has stopped due to surprise by my action. My heart begins to beat again, faster as I expected it right after I give him a back hug but before he could turn his head I quickly release him back, stepping back one by one. Daehyun turns his head over his shoulder, staring down at me with a frown.

I reach up both of my hands to my chest again, I can’t believe this actually works. It’s that mean I really fall for him. I really love him. This is not good. Am I really ready for this?

I look up instantly and found Daehyun’s gaze still on me. He seems worried but at the same time he is confused until no word come out from his mouth at this moment. He feels numb and don’t know how to react this kind of situation.

“I-I’m sorry, I-I have to go now!” I turn around then run to the door before dash out from his house. I can’t stay any longer in here, afraid he will find out, I can’t let this happen. He can’t know about this, about my feeling  because I was also surprised. This is something new for me.

I let out my phone again then send the text message for someone, someone that I always put a trust on,

To:Youngjae

‘I think, I fall in love to someone, someone I should not have fallen in love’

 

 

 


 

 Daehyun Twitter Update