Chapter 10

Love Is Confusing Me

 


 


I stand rigid in my spot, just watching what just happening in front of me. I feel like my feets are glued down over the floor which make me can't move abruptly. I watch the messy that made by L. 

He is gripping Daehyun's collar with an angry face while Daehyun's face looks calm as usual, didn't show any expression on his face. Seriously, is he even a human or what?

"Dude! you know you have a girlfriend but you still hang out with another girl!" L shouts on Daehyun's face, while on the other side I already slap my forehead once in embarrassment.

I can see the girl who named Youngmi is trying to make L releases Daehyun's collar with a screaming. What a funny scene. Can I laugh? haha

Daehyun frowns the moment L mentioned about 'girlfriend'. To be honest, he was shocked when an unknown guy suddenly grabs his collar without warning. Daehyun casually clears his throat once then raise up his left hand to YoungMi, signaling her to stop. Seems like she isn't helping at all. All she does is keeping on screaming to ask L to release his collar.

When Youngmi shuts close, Daehyun instantly pull L's hand off from his collar then coldly fix them back. Daehyun looks up to see the guy in front of him.

"Who are you? Do we know each other?" Daehyun calmly asks, don't want to pick a fight yet. If he doesn't have a patience right now, maybe this guy already lying on the floor because of his fist.

"Who I am, you don't have to know but I want you to apologize to your girlfriend. you're lucky because she didn't mad like another girlfriend after they're finding out about their boyfriend who are exactly cheating on them." L points his index finger in front of Daehyun's face. Through his words, I can tell he's serious at the moment.

I start to panic. I think I better make a move before L starts talking nonsense again. Why he is too emotion? did he forget that he is actually a player too?

I quickly run toward them then standing in between Daehyun and L. I can tell that Daehyun's face seems shocked when he noticed my presence all of sudden. All I can do is giving him an awkward smile before turning to face L .

I try to give him a stare but he completely ignores me where his gaze only on Daehyun. I hold L's arm immediately to pull his attention.

"What the hell are you doing L? I don't even need your help at all. You're embbrassing me, you know. Now, let's go!!" I scold him then grab his hand to escape from this place but he don't move at all. His attention now is on me. 

"I've not done yet with him. How come you didn't feel anything, KyungMi ?! are you not mad? sad? or frustration?!" L give me a deep stare into my eyes while shaking both of my shoulders. didn't dissatisfied.

I turn my head to the side to look at Daehyun. I notice he just remain silent in his spot, without saying anything.

He is staring over me, seems like he is waiting for what am I going to answer the angry male . does he care if I say I'm mad or sad? I thought for a moment then quickly throw my thought away.

Actually I don't feel all of them at all. why should I? let's think positive if I were mad at him, what kind of reaction should I give him? go and scolding at him? or slap the girl's cheek until she cries? Oh come on, I think Daehyun will burst into a laugh at me back when I do all of this.

"I'm fine,L . it's not a big deal." I simply say to him and giving him a small smile, trying to calm him.

"Are you serious? Aish, really!! Move!! let me talk to this guy." L says in anger.

Actually he is angry to KyungMi. How come she said it's not a big deal. It's a big deal because he always breaks many hearts and he always face the situation where he got scolded by the girls that he just broke their heart. He pretty knows how hurt they are. 

L push me away to the side before facing Daehyun back. He gives Daehyun a death glance then pointing again his index finger.

"Listen! If you don't like her and just want to play with her, I think you better break up with her." L exclaims, Daehyun just stays in silent. 

'Hey, Daehyun Say Something.! Don't just stand there like a doll!!' I feel like wanting to shout at him but no word is coming out of my mouth when I saw his calm face.

"Hey, hey.. stop it Myungsoo" I finally manage to talk. This scene already grab so much attention now. also, The workers in this shop already look like uneasy by this unexpected drama. Could It be said, like a drama when the two guys are fighting against one girl. Huh,funny!

"Why are you so concerned to her?" Daehyun finally open his mouth after being a silent for a long time. His face looks serious as his stare never left on L . I quickly make a sigh of a relief, I almost think he is mute all of sudden.

But wait, it's not a question that I expect he supposed to ask. 

"Daehyun Oppa, I'm tired let's go home" The girl who has loyalty stood beside Daehyun suddenly linking her hand to Daehyun with a little  whining. Seems like she wants to ease this condition.

I try to look at her once, but earning her disgusting look. Ok, What the....

"Yes, right. I think you should send her home, Daehyun and I'm sorry on behalf of him" I quickly say to him as giving him my sweetest smile ever. Then quickly drag L's right arm. 

"Let's go, L" but, again he doesn't want to move. I snort in anger then try to pull him again with force. I start to get annoyed by his stubborn behavior. Why I've met with this guy!

"Why are you so stubb-" I want to scold him but L makes me shut my mouth immediately when suddenly he pulls my hand where I just grip his arm then bringing them to his palm. he intertwines his finger against mine.

My eyes widen in shock.

Daehyun's eyes instantly land to ours hand. ignoring my shocked face, L clear his throat to pull Daehyun's attention back before opening his mouth.

"Yes, I concerned about her. why? because I like her. I'm starting to like her. If not because she has a boyfriend, I will make sure to make her mine." He pauses to get a little air "But I can't, she already has you. so, I give you a chance once again before I take her away from you."L gives him a warning.

Both of them stare into each other eyes before L breaks eye contact with him then pull me along with him to walk away.

"Wait, Daehyun!!  Don't believe him.. He was talking nonsense!!!" I shout out loud to Daehyun, surely don't want him to misunderstand. He didn't say anything but just sending me a stare that I can't understand at all.

How I wish I can read his mind right now. L drags me out from the shop while ours hand still holding.

"L, what the hell just you did?" I quickly release my hand from him, starting to feel uncomfortable.

I don't want to fall for him easily cause I know he never serious what just he said. I will not believe with all of his words, never.

"Don't make a joke like this again, I don't like it" I bluntly say to him, then walk forward left him behind, a bit disappointed.

L quickly run after me then walk beside me. I don't even turn my head at him instead looking straight in front of me.

"I'm sorry, Okay... " L apologizes at me, maybe feeling guilty what had he done earlier. I just 'hum' him without saying a word.

"I'm sorry for attacking your boyfriend and I know I shouldn't do this in the first place.." he says then pause for a moment. He takes some breaths before opening his mouth again.

"But, I won't say sorry for what I've said to him.. I mean it, kyungmi... I really like you.." L suddenly confess to me with a serious face. I lift my head as look at him. I slap his shoulder once.

"Stop it, L. I already told you. It's not working on me at all. I'm not going to fall for it" I mutter then, giggle a little.

"It's up to you, wanting to believe me or not.. but I'm serious" L shrugs his shoulder, giving up. 

"Still, I don't believe you, sorry" I say again then look in front of me. Sorry L, I really can't believe you. How come you can fall for me? We just met a few minutes ago, less than one day.

"Okay, just wait and see.. I'll show you that I really mean it what just I said" L tries to convince me. 

"Then, I'm waiting for that" I playfully say to him, don't take them seriously. He gives me a snort of the dissatisfied.

After debating with him, he was offering himself to take me home, I try my best to refuse it but he was too stubborn. I feel like wanting to kick his once. Seriously this guy, surely ruining my life upon Daehyun. I end up obeying him and I just let him take me home.

It's about 15 minutes to arrive to my house. We have a little talk. in fact, I'm not talking at all only L is talking and he keeps talking about his Ex-girlfriends. Then finally we arrived in front of my house. 

"What's name of your school?" L suddenly asks me, facing me. I frown at him in confusion.

"Why?" I don't answer him, instead I ask him back.

"Just asking." He simply says to me. I just roll my eye.

I finally give up and I told him.

"Ok I get it, baby, see you around. Bye!" he says then wave his hand toward me before walking away.

I blink in my spot then shrug my shoulder. see you around?? I think this is going to be the last time you meet me because I don't want to meet you again. I though for a while.

Ignoring my thought, I turn around then slowly walk to the doorway.

Before I open my door, suddenly my phone vibrates in my pocket. I let out from my pocket. Seem like I just got one message.

Daehyun?! What he wants? Is he mad?

 

 

Park KyungMi, I'm hungry. go get me some foods. Now!
I'll wait you at my house.

 

 

 

"What is this?! Arghhh!!!" I mentally shout in frustration.