Chapter 28

Love Is Confusing Me



The door slowly cracks open by me as I pop out my head a little to peek outside of the bedroom. I think I should go out from his bedroom since I was not doing anything inside there instead scanning around his room and it's quite boring, you know.

Right after his maid leaves the room, I only could lock myself inside of his bedroom. Of course I'm mad at him for making fun of me. Doesn't he know that his joke is not funny at all. I almost believe he exactly saw my body. This boy! I thought he wasn't the kind of boy who like to teasing person but my thought absolutely wrong. 

Finally, with slow motion, I step out of the room before turning around then slowly close the door back behind me. I only make one step but then I stop on my spot all of sudden. My eyes start to wander around the area. This is the top level of his house, and even since I've been here for twice but I never have a chance to look around here as well before. Normally, when I was in his room I would straightly go downstairs, didn't even bother to care about the view of the upstairs. 

There seem like have some doors which make believe that there's another bedroom instead of his room. The corridor seems quite long as well and the decoration look nice with several of frames hanging on the wall. I stroll around there then look at one of the frame quietly. It's strange when there is nope of his family picture instead flowers pictures.

I just shrug on my spot before walking to random door then carefully open it. My mouth hangs open when I see inside of the room. The room looks perfect than I thought with a queen bed and several of expensive furniture in this room. The colour of paint on the wall match well but the room look gloomy and make me believe that this room has not been used for a long time.

"This must be his parent room but where is his parent,anyway?" I mumble before closing back the door.

Well, it is not nice to just open the door of someone's room. so, I decide to just go downstairs. I pull down a little my dress when I feel like they keep getting up whenever I move.

"Aishh , this dress is annoying me, how come they wore this kind of the dress that almost show their underwear?" I grunt in silence and is about to walk in the stairway but once again I stop in my track when my eyes catch the door that placed opposite of Daehyun's room. My intention to go downstairs immediately gone cause the room successfully grab full of my attention now.

I can't help but open the door of the bedroom. When the door fully open wide, my eyes instantly big due the look of the view. The room looks more girly than other room that I just visited a while ago. it is really opposite to them. I really sure this is girl room. Just look how much the several types of teddy bears are arranged on the bed. it is quite surprising me, somehow. The paint was matched with two colours just like Daehyun's room, blue and white but in this room it's pink and white.

The room is not looking too girly but still look slightly mature for me and to be honest it is perfect room for a girl like me. finally, I bravely step in and start to scan the things around me. I found a shelf that full of books, mostly books about life. I grab one of the book then read the title before placing back on the spot. I slowly approach the bed then hesitation rests my on it. My eyes still can't leave from looking around me as if I was in the room of a princess. Okay, stop with your daydreaming, Park Kyungmi.

My eyes fall down to the floor before I spot a white guitar in the corner of the foot of the bed. I take the guitar then place them on my lap. Well, I've always seen them play a guitar on the television which make me want to try once but I've never touched the guitar before. I would not afford to buy it, anyway. I place my finger on random strings and strumming the sound as completely forget that I in unknown room.

"What are you doing here?!" a voice fill the room all of sudden and I almost drop the guitar due his loud voice. I bite my lip before lift up my head. he stands at the door while staring down at me with his dark eyes. his stare completely different than before, it's full with hatred yet pitiful. his face looks more serious which make me feel regret all of sudden. I accidentally make eyes contact with him since his gaze on me as well.

"I...I'm sorry" I say with stutter then quickly place down the guitar back on the same spot before getting up from the bed. He walks into the room with his serious face. I quickly look away, unable look at him again. he just creeps me up all of sudden, especially his unfamiliar stare.

"I'm really sorry, I..I will go now" I say and about to walk out of the room but Daehyun quickly stretch his right hand as block me from walk away. he seems like knowing my intention to escape from this situation. he turns around then face me.

"I said, what are you doing here?!" he nearly shout but he quickly control himself. I shut my eyes instantly upon hearing his voice again and keep telling myself to keep calm. then I open my eyes back, bravely make eye contact with him again.

"I just.." I start to open my mouth and at the same time Daehyun abruptly step forward toward me which make me step back a little.

"I just..." he takes another step again. I don't know what to say, my brain seem can't work properly. my brain absolutely blank with my condition right now. I'm scared, totally scared. 

"I just....I don't know!" I spit out when he keeps coming to me "I'm really sorry, I was not supposed to enter someone's room just like that. it's my fault. I promise, I would not do it again" I say almost beg as if I talk to my mom when she got mad at me. I can feel that my eyes filled with tears already.

He ignores my word then step forward again but when I about to step back , he yanks my hand and pull me to him which make me almost bump into his chest. he probably pisses off with me who is keep stepping back. 

I shut my eyes immediately, ready to be scolded by him. There is no way for me to avoid from him anymore. I have to face it.

But his next action totally opposite with my thought when out of the blue, he hugs me then bury his face on my left shoulder. I startle as I stand froze on my spot with wide eye, completely confused.

'What is happening?'  I silently thought.

"Wha..what are you doing?" I say as try to push his body away, but I'm not able to do so since he is so strong. My shoulder has been heavy because of Daehyun's head. I don't have any idea why he is being like this. I thought he will mad at me.

"Dae..daehyun" I push him again but he doesn't show any of sign to move. I can tell that he is mumbling something on my shoulder but I can't hear clearly every single of his word. I stop pushing him when I feel something like warm and wet against my shoulder. My eyes become wide again for the second time.

'Don't tell me... is he crying?'

"Hana...." he suddenly calls out someone's name. then I hear his soft cries near my ear, while tightly his embrace to me, as if I'm the person who he called just now.

'Hana? who is Hana?' I mentally shout in my heart. Wait, this is not right. I collect all my strength before pushing him again and this time he eventually releases me as I wish but seeing his red eyes make me regret after that. I rarely see a guy burst their tears especially in front of me. suddenly I feel bad for him even I don't really know what causes him to cry like this. is he know what is he doing? does he know that he just shows his weakness in front of girl?

he narrows his eyes to me, showing his sadness through his eyes. Seeing his eyes make me go insane all of sudden.

"I'm....I'm not Hana !! " I exclaim then run out of the room an instant, without even want to turn around. I don’t want to know his reaction at all.

....

I knock the door of someone's house impatiently. Right after I run out of Daehyun's house, the first thing I do is send a text message to Youngjae for asking his address. I just need someone to explain to me. I really need the truth about a guy named Jung Daehyun. He's typically something. can't he just stop making a thing that turns into complicated? I really can't go through it. 

After feel like forever knocks at the door, finally he opens it then appear behind the door just in time.from here I can hear he starts to mumble nonsense, probably about how loud I knocked into his door.

"Yah!, Are you a gangster or wh..." He pauses when he starts raising his head up, looking at me up and down before saying.

"Bwoya? an angle come from the sky?" He grins, eyeing me who is still having a white dress on my body.

"Ha.ha funny" I state as put on my poker face. he laughs at my casual word.

"Be the way, you look beautiful" Youngjae timidly state while rubbing the back of his neck. on the other hand, my cheek start to feel hot as well against his word, blushing. to cover my red face, I push his body away before stepping inside his house. I straightly walk to the couch then takes a seat on it. Youngjae just shrugs and close the door behind him before stroll into the living room then take a seat to the other couch.

Youngjae starts to frown when he sees every my movement. He found it quite amusing when I keep pulling my dress then I close my knee together, sitting in polite. But seem like I don’t look comfortable with my awkward position. In my heart, I start to curse myself for not change back into my uniform.

“What bring you here?” Youngjae starts to speak first while giggle a little. I look up instantly then realize the reason why I come here in the first place. My face turns into serious immediately as I reply his gaze.

“Who is Hana?” I bluntly ask, just straight forward. His laugh gone and replace with frown again.

“What happen?” he didn’t answer me, instead ask me another question which make me let out a heavy sigh.

“You know. I just run away from Daehyun’s house then straightly come to your house” I shortly explain. He makes a shock face then scratch his head, didn’t understand. He wants to laugh but seeing my serious face make him hold back the laugh.

“What's making you run away from his house, did he want to do something bad to you?” Youngjae says in a teasing tone. I get up then smack his head once.

“Stop thinking dirty, he is your friend,after all” I sit back on the couch with same position.

“I’m just joking you know, then, why you run away?” he rubs the sore part then become serious again. I stay silent for a while before open my mouth again.

“If I tell you, I swear you would not believe it” I low down my voice, making more suspension.

“He cried” I add, then waiting for his reaction. But he just leans his back again the couch while rubbing his face.

“he must cry because of her again” Youngjae mutters with low voice.

Her? You mean Hana?” I ask again, making sure that youngjae talk about the same person that I’m being curious to know about. He just give a short nod.

“How do you know her name?” Youngjae pay attention back to me.

“because he was crying on me while calling her name. I think he just thought I was Hana.” I confidently state as nod my head. Yougjae’s eyes automatic scan me again.

“Yeah.. I’ve admitted it, you kind of look like her, sometime. Plus with this dress on you, totally same.” He says as get up from the couch all of sudden then walk somewhere. I just watch his movement since I don’t have any idea where is he going. I see he climbs the stairs before disappearing from my sight.

“Yah!,” I shout but no answer come from him.

“Aish, where the hell is he going? I still don’t know who is Hana yet” I grumble in my spot and eventually give up as wait for him to come back again. it takes about five minutes before the footstep of someone could be heard near me. I quickly turn around.

“Where-“ my word has been cut by the throw of something on my face. I let out a yell before grabbing the thing out of my face. I start to frown upon seeing them.

“A pants? What for?” I ask as I look at the pants then look up at him again, completely confused.

“Put them on. I know you must be uncomfortable with those dress, right? So, hope these pants would help you.” He casually says then shrug. I blink on my spot for a while, trying to figure out the meaning of his word.

“Oh okay” I say and begin to get up off the couch. I’m about to put on the pants but suddenly Youngjae interrupt me.

“Yah..not here!” He mentally shouts as his face start to become red due of my brave action. I shake my head before approaching him who is standing behind the couch. I hit him with the pants.

“I know, I’m just joking. Aish, I said stop thinking dirty. You ert ! look at your face” I bluntly say while giggle a little. I quickly walk away, leaving dumbfounded Youngjae on his spot.

“Yah, where is your bathroom?!” from a far my voice could be heard by Youngjae.

 

 


hey guys.. I'm back..

Well, have a nice day...