Chapter 14

Love Is Confusing Me

 

It's been a week, After Daehyun told me about his life. I'm glad he was willing to tell me about his life so that I didn't misunderstood on him. It's hard either to do what he has asked me.

I'm afraid we might fall for each other. Heart and feeling can't be played, it will come naturally without we want it. 

During this week, we are still awkward with each other and I don't deny it that a lot of students not really like with our relationship, but they don't know it's a fake.  

I walk through the corridor to go to the washroom. The washroom is not quite far from my class, So it's a bit easy to go there anytime.

I stroll silently and sometime I glance around me. seeing some of the students passing by me.

I enter to the washroom then straightly go to the mirror to check myself up. I pull out my comp from my pocket then bring them up to comping my hair a little. Then, I lean in near the mirror before carefully scan my face.

I admit it that I'm not really that beautiful like a popular girls in our school but I have the hottest and good looking boyfriend that girls dreaming about. however, I really still don't get it with him. Sometimes, He can annoy me that I can't really predict him as well. 

He such a confusing one for me, he can be nice to me and at the same time he can gives me a cold shoulder either. I'm confused which one of his true side exactly.

Lately, something weird is happening with my heart whenever I'm with Daehyun. It's a bit odd that I can't describe what is it. plus, I never feel this before. not in my entire life.

Unknowingly, I let out a loud sigh.

I shake my head immediately, don't want to think about this again. 

"Yah, Jung Daehyun!!" I point to the mirror where is showing my own face. I'm pretending like he is in front of me.

"Stop making me confused !! You-" I shout but been cut off by the click of the door. Someone has open the door probably want to enter this room.

I shut my mouth immediately as quickly make myself to normal, checking up myself again in the mirror.

I hear a footstep come closer to my direction. Then, there is a girl stands beside me, checking herself too. I try to glance at her one. I gasp in silent as quickly turn away, trying hide my face after realizing who she is actually.

Youngmi.

She is the girl who were with Daehyun that day.

I shove my hand again in the pocket without even looking at her. Then, I spot my lip balm as I quickly let them out.

I love a lot to wear a lip balm, I will bring them everyday with me. I like two flavors lip balms, Apple and strawberry but today I just bring a flavor of apple.

Ignoring the person beside me, I slowly put on the lips balm against my lips, acting normal. hoping she doesn't  recognize me.

"Don't mess with me, Park KyungMi" Her voice suddenly echoes all around this washroom. I stop putting on the lip balm as I tilt my head to look at Youngmi's face, frowning. 

She don't look at me either.

"What?" I bravely reply, don't get it what exactly she means.

She remains silent as busying adjust her black hair. 

I continue back doing my stuff, putting on my lip balm but she snatched them away from my hand.

"Hey!" I shout in anger. 

She ignores me as put on my lip balm against her lips before speaking again.

"Stay away from Daehyun" she demands but sound like giving me a warning.

"Why?" I ask her stupidly. her attention now is on me as giving me a sharp glance, Annoying.

"Listen ugly, I don't care if you're Daehyun's girlfriend or what but I want you to stay away from him!" she straightly spit out as pointing the lip balm toward my face.

I bite my lip.

"What if I don't want?" I try to challenge her.

There is one thing that I don't understand. Why Daehyun treats this girl nicely but he'll ignore all the girls in the school. He said he was annoying when a girl trying to get close with him but he never complains when YoungMi close to him. In fact, I've even seen them go out together not only once but several of times.

What are they relationship exactly?

Their closeness totally makes me suspicious a bit but I try to pretend like I don't care at all because I still respect him. I don't want to mind his business. He can do whatever he wantS as soon as he never hurts me, I will fine with it.

So, that's mean he also can't mind my business too. That's the rule.

 We can't mind each other business.

"You will regret it once you make me angry, I don't hesitate to make you hurt then begging for my forgiveness." her voice once again echo, making me back to reality. 

I glance at her serious face.

She smirks then lean in close to my face but I don't move at all.

"He.is.mine" She hardly states the last word then starts to make her way out to the door.

"Yah, give me my lip balm back !! " I shout out but earning the bang of the door.

I make a sigh. 

I just brought them yesterday but now was taken away from the crazy girl. 

What an unlucky day today.

I take one last look in the mirror before heading to the door, wanting exit from the Washroom.

With a pout on my face, I stroll to the hallway of the school, I notice that the corridor already empty. No one was there.

A hand suddenly closes my mouth from behind. I don't know who is he but I'm scared like hell right now. I struggle and trying to look behind me but failed because his palm on my mouth and I can turn my head at all.

His body is close enough behind me. I want to shout but I can't with my condition right now.

Where is everyone? I need somebody to help me.

"KyungMi.." He whispers against my ear. his hard breath on my ear make me feel even more scared. my eyes starts to form tears.

No, I can't cry. I have to be a strong girl.!

I use all my strength and removing his palm away from my mouth then turning around immediately, wanting to see his face.

I'm speechless on my spot.

"Surprise!" He shouts.

"Myu-Myungsoo..." Finally I manage to speak up. he gives me a big grin.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" I ask, shocking yet confused for his unexpected presence.

He don't answer instead giving me a hug.

"I miss you..." He happily states. I quickly push his chest to prevent him hug me. I look up, wanting his explanation.

L giggle a little when he sees my puzzle face.

"Guess what, I just enrolled in this school in this morning" He exclaims. I gawk in unbelievable and get get shocked for the second times.

"How..?" I ask again, unhappy.

But he ignores me as hug me once again. I try to push him away but he is too strong.

"Don't you miss me?" He tightly his hug against me.

"What.. Are you... Talking about? ... Let me go..." It's hard for me to talk properly.

"I... c..can't... brea.th" I add as grit my teeth. 

Out of the blue, Someone comes from nowhere help me out by prying both of us. 

I'm panting hard and try to catch my breath. Finally I've released from this guy 

"Are you okay?" I hear a familiar voice ask me. I look up and see Youngjae with his worried face. I give him a quick nod.

Thanks god, sending someone for me. My saver

I quickly run then hide behind Youngjae's back. Youngjae frowns by my action.

"Oh, are you same class with me, didn't you?" L suddenly asks to Youngjae, Youngjae's attention now is on him as giving him a nod.

"Oh great, We haven't introduced yet ourselves in the class. Anyway My name Is Myungsoo." L say again as letting out his hand to Youngjae.

"Youngjae." He simply says, not really interesting but still grab his hand as they make a short handshake.

Wait, if he is the same class with Youngjae then he is the same class with Daehyun too. Oh My Gosh!!

I mentally cry out inside of my heart.

"Do you know her?" Youngjae asks him curiously as his voice break my deep thought, I grip Youngjae's shirt from behind.

"Of course, I know. she is my future girlfriend." L casually states and I can see his lips forming into a smirk. 

Youngjae dumbfounded in disbelief. I roll my eye as make a face.

Now I know why he asked me about my school because he wanted to transfer into my school so that he can win my heart.

Oh, man What the hell with him!? I don't know he was serious about that. I mentally shout into my heart in frustration

"In your dream. I never want to be your girlfriend, never!" I exclaim to L then quickly run away as make my way to my class.

On the other hand, Youngjae is blinking in his spot, don't get it what just happen.

"Yah, Don't runnnn!!" L shouts out loud.

However, when Youngjae sees L is about to chase after me, He quickly grabs L then slung his arm over his shoulder. He doesn't know why but he has to keep this guy away from Kyungmi for the sake of his friend either.

"Let's go, We have class now" Youngjae states as dragging L along with him, heading to their class.

L let out a grunt of the dissatisfied.