Chapter 16

Love Is Confusing Me

 

 

The last bell resonates throughout the whole school, showing that it's time to go home. I calmy tidy up my desk after the teacher went out of my class.

My anger to Daehyun still hasn't disappeared yet. plus, Myungsoo who is keeping on disturbing me nonstop since he was coming here. I know he is planning something. I can tell he is like going to make me and Daehyun break up, that's why he transferred into this school. Oh, I wonder what is going to happen if he finds out about our fake relationship. I bet he would be the most happy person and probably thinking that he will get me easily cause I'm not belong to anyone else yet.

I quickly shake my head, just thinking like that already make me creep out. I prefer to be with Daehyun instead be with Myungsoo. I think Myungsoo is worse than Daehyun. Well, it's not like he is a bad guy but his attitude who is like playing the woman's feelings. it's more easier to say a playboy. He is the real player.

After done, I get up from my seat and put my bag on my shoulder, ready to dash out from my classroom.

I stroll out with a smile on my face but then my smile slowly fade away when I see L is running toward my direction. I'm mulling to run away from him but he is too fast as he grabs my hand preventing me to run away. I instantly turn around to face him.

"Yah!" I shout in furious, don't like the way he yanks my hand whenever he wants it. Can he put slightly manner in himself to respect a girl?

It's only one day he already makes me airless, then how about the other days next? I bet I will be crazy after a week when he keeps doing this to me.

"What?" He innocently questioning back, smirking.

"You stupid, let me go" I mutter while struggling my hand, trying to get free. 

"What if I don't want ? What are you going to do?" He bravely challenge me before looking straight into my eye.

"I will hate you forever!" I give him a nonsense answer and showing my serious face. I though he will laugh at me but instead he lets go of my hand immediately, lifting both of his hands in the air, relented. I keep my smile.

Sometimes he can be entertain and cute. 

"Where is your talkative boyfriend?" L suddenly asks as looking around him, trying to find Daehyun, only if he's been around them. I just shrug for my answer. He looks at me weird, suspicious something is off by it.

"Ah, I mean, he-" I try to correct the situation. I'm doomed.

"It's okay, you don't have to explain it, he is not important after all." He abruptly states, uninterested.

'Then, why did you ask me if you don't want to know about him!!' I feel like to hit him in the head right now.

"Seem like your talkative boyfriend don't care about you. Oh gosh, I don't understand why you still stick with him until now. you don't know maybe he is cheating on you now." He lifts his eyebrow, making his own speculation about Daehyun. I roll my eyes.

"I think it's you who will do like that, isn't?" I sarcastically states. Can he just stop calling Daehyun 'my boyfriend' cause suddenly I feel guilty for lying them with this fake relationship.

He runs his hand through his hair, looking frustration a little.

"Fine, let's forget it about that, hmm...since your talkative boyfriend isn't here how about I take you home." He says, grinning big to me. 

"You're welcome, baby!" He adds again, without even hearing my damn answer and WHO THE HELL SAY I WILL LET HIM TAKE ME HOME??

"But-" I want to say that Daehyun is going to take me home like usual but he once again cuts me off, pulling my hand to drag me out from this block of the school.

The moment L pulls me out, I saw Youngjae in front of us, I want to shout at him and asking him for some helps to escape from this guy but L is too fast, He speedily drags me and passing Youngjae just like that. I haven't be able to talk to Youngjae but just turning my head behind to look at Youngjae who is already stopped walking with blinking his eyes in confusion.

Youngjae only stares blankly at me who have been pulled by Myungsoo. 

He drags me to the garage to take his motorcycle.

"L!" I call out his name but at the same time someone is calling him too. We both automatically turns around.

"Myungsoo!" My luck is like on my side when there's a male teacher is calling him. Seems like he wants to meet with L and the teacher name is Mr. Lee.

"Wait here, I'll be back" without thinking, L demands then jog to the teacher's direction, leaving me for a while. I don't say nor nod my head at him instead staying sill in my spot.

"Should I run?" I murmur to myself and thinking that this is the right time to run away. I take a glance at L who is talking with Mr. Lee not really far from where am I standing. 

He seems so focus what is Mr. Lee talking to him and I bet he will not notice if I run away. 

I quickly take a step forward but stop when someone who are riding a bicycle stop in front of me, perfectly blocking my way. I snort in resentful. Someone has ruined my plan. great!

I look up, ready to scold the person but get shocked instead the moment I see his face.

"Yah, Yoo Youngjae what are you doing here and WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU RIDING THIS BIKE FOR??! are you out of your mind??" I shout and pointing out to the white bicycle in front of me, frowning. Where the hell he get this thing though? As long as I know, He comes to shcool with his own car, So, where this thing come from? Did he steal it from someone? Don't tell me he did? 

My eyes grow big as wide as possible.

"Don't tell me, you just steal this only because you feel like wanting to ride them for a fun!! " I accuse him. His jaw drops immediately.

"Yah, Are you Ahjuma or what? nagging at me like no more tomorrow." Youngjae shows his frustration face.

"Then, What is this? mind to explain for me?" I point the bike by kicking them, crossing my hands over my chest.

"I don't have much time to explain to you, Now, I want you to get your in this bicycle!" He orders me around, tapping the empty seat behind him.

"Yah, who are you to order me around?" I ask him, mostly confused by his odd attitude.

"KyungMi, You better hurry up..." Youngjae grits his teeth, already losing his patience "Unless you really want him coming to you and grab you again." He raises his eyebrow to me and pointing behind me. I turn around and found L is jogging toward us.

"Well, seem like you don't need me." Youngjae sadly says again, ready to pedal a bike to leave me.

"No, I'll come with you" I says as quickly hop into the bike.

"What are you waiting for? Faster! Faster!" I shout, slapping Youngjae's back impatiently. He hisses but then start to bike away. I turn my head around then noticing L is running after us.

"Yah, get back here!" L scream to us while running. I gawk, never expect that L is chasing us.

L speeds up his run, never ever to give up. 'you youngjae, I will kill you!' His mind mentally shouts in his heart.

I accidentally hug Youngjae's waist the moment he speeds up pedaling a bike but I just ignore it as hugging him even more, shutting my eyes tightly.

"Oh, Daehyun." Youngjae suddenly exclaims along his gasp of tiredness. I instantly shot my eyes open, raising my head up. There, I spot Daehyun who is walking with his back is facing us. He seems like don't notice our presences at all. 

Youngjae press the brakes immediately which causing the bike to stop in front of Daehyun. At the same time, my forehead hit Youngjae's back because of unexpectedly brake.

"Yah, why are you stopping all of sudden!" I hit the back of Youngjae's head. Daehyun snaps from his thought after hearing familiar voice. He quickly looks to us, frowning.

"What are you guys doing?" Daehyun confusedly asks, scanning two humans in front of him as if we are soft of crazy people. 

"Insane already?" he adds.

Youngjae turns around to look behind him. L is nearly approaching them. In silent, Youngjae admires his effort who doesn't easily give up and his run is super fast. Make him realize that L surely has a true feeling to Kyungmi. 

Ignoring Daehyun's assumption. He quickly climb off the bike then hands them to Daehyun.

"Now, your turn, I'm tired now to take care of your girlfriend" Youngjae casually states, He is glad that Daehyun appeared just in time. The male blinks for a moment in his spot, totally clueless.

My eyes grow big upon hearing Youngjae's words. did he just ask Daehyun to bike this with me?

Noooo, I mentally cry in my heart.

Daehyun is about to open his mouth but stop when he saw someone behind them, running toward their direction. He narrows his eyes small and get shocked when he recognizes his figure. Something hit him and he quickly hops the bicycle instantly.

Youngjae's lips form into a smirk but then earning smack right behind his head. He groans in pain, glancing at Daehyun who just hit him now.

"I don't know what is happening now and I will ask you later" Daehyun mutters, pointing his index finger to Youngjae. All youngjae can do is grinning widely.

He starts to pedal a bike and promptly leaving Youngjae alone. All of sudden, I start to feel uncomfortable at the thought of Daehyun carrying me like this.

On the other hand, Myungsoo is starting to lose a lot of energy and decide to stop running while panting hardly in his spot. His forehead is full with his own sweat. he quickly wipes them with his hand. He totally gives up already, just sending a glance to them, passing the gate of the school.

He lets out a sigh and still panting. Then someone clings his arm around the exhausted boy's neck.

"Hey buddy!"

he looks up and shot a death glance at him. Youngjae who is coming from nowhere grin innocently at him.

"Eww, you're sweating" Youngjae teases then quickly release him, making a disgusted face. Myungsoo only rolls his eye in annoying.

" I don't know you're really amazing at running, Just WOW.." Youngjae says then clap his hands, happily.

"How about you teach me then we can run together" he adds again but Myungsoo just remains silent, don't have any energy to talk back. He is mad at Youngjae. because of him, he had to run for a long distance and now he is making fun of him.

"I think you should go home and take a rest" Youngjae says again, pretending like he is really care about him.

"Oh please, just stop talking rubbish!" Myungsoo hisses then turning on his heel to leave Youngjae. Youngjae can't help but burst into laugh while holding his tummy, amusing.

.......

 

A loud sigh escape from my mouth, feeling relief when noticing that L didn't chase us anymore. I feel somehow guilt when I look at L's face. I don't know why but I can sense the sincerity and determination in his eyes.

"Daehyun!!" I call out his name to get his attention by raising my voice a bit. He just hums at me as his response, don't even look at me.

"I think we should go to the school back and return this bike to the owner" I bluntly say. I wait for his response  back but he doesn't say any of word.

"Hey, girlfriend," He suddenly speaks up. 

"Yes?" I hesitantly answer as gripping down the back of his shirt when I feel like wanting to fall down from the bike.

"Since we are coming this far.." He begins then pause again, a bit unsure with himself " How about we go to a date today" He adds.

I almost and my cheek starts to heat up the moment he said 'date'. Ignoring my red face, I look around me and he is right. we already far away from the school and now, we're passing many shops beside us.

"It's not a real date but a fake one" He says again, correting his word.

Is not that sound weird? Fake date? 

"Oh..okay.. but-" 

"Don't worry, I will pay to the owner bike for borrowing it to us" he adds, knowing what is playing on my mind.