Chapter 54.

Love Story of An Ugly Girl.

*Click*

The doors to their room opened and Chanyeol flicked the switch to turn on the light.

Spotting the double bed, he rushed there and threw his body on it.

 “Arghhh, finally lie down. I’m so tired.”

Aecha walked behind him, placed their things by the wall and stood awkwardly by the bed. She also wanted to lie down for a while to rest, but with Chanyeol was stretching out all over the bed, it’s quite difficult to find a place for her. Plus, she didn’t want to be anywhere too near him.

“Why are you just standing there? Lie here with me.”

Chanyeol looked up at Aecha, he then reached out a hand to grab her wrist and pulled her to him. Aecha ended up landing on his chest, their faces inches apart.

Their eyes locked for a few seconds, both of their hearts raced, thumping in their chests so fast that they were afraid the other would hear.

They didn’t say anything, then Chanyeol swallowed hard, leaning up. He wanted to…he wanted to kiss her.

Just when their lips nearly touched, Aecha snapped out of her daze, she pushed hard on his chest, standing up then rushing to the bathroom.

“I’ll take a shower first.” Aecha called out then slammed the bathroom door shut.

Chanyeol groaned out loudly into the air when she was out of his sight. Just a little bit more and they would have kissed. He just let go such a golden chance.

He was left lying there thinking about how Aecha would look when she took a shower. His mind wandered without control. He wondered how the water would hit her skin, then it would slide down her slim body, her slim body…

Oh, crap! Get it straight, Chanyeol! You and Aecha are in such a mess of feelings and you think about these nasty things?

Chanyeol scolded himself as he shook his head like crazy to clear his mind, banging his head into the pillow.

Twenty minutes later, Aecha walked out into the room in just a towel, her cleavage barely visible, showing off her long legs. It was like she could read his mind so she wanted to torture him with all the tease.

Chanyeol felt his throat dry and he stared at Aecha shamelessly when she walked around the room. Swallowing hard, he took in her perfect body; Aecha had such a nice figure.

“W-what are you looking at? I forgot to bring my clothes.”

Aecha blushed a deep shade of red under his gaze, she had to stutter out her protest so he would stop the indecent action.

Chanyeol cleared his throat awkwardly, getting caught by his victim. Scratching his nape, Chanyeol looked around for something to say and he finally got his reply.

 “I-I don’t look at you. You are dropping water on the floor, that’s all I notice.”

Looking back, Aecha saw that Chanyeol was right, she did drop some water on her way out to find some clothes.

 “Sorry, I’ll clean it later.”

 When she got her clothes, Aecha rushed back to the bathroom to change, leaving Chanyeol look at her back longingly.

===

After eating dinner at a nearby restaurant, the two of them returned to their room. They watched T.V together, but neither of them paid attention to what was on. They were both aware of the situation they would have to face.

Aecha was very nervous, but Chanyeol seemed perfectly okay. Well, he got his plan.

===

Aecha was sitting on the bed, her legs dangling by the side. She was waiting for Chanyeol to say something first.

She didn’t mind sleeping on the same bed with him, as long as he wouldn’t try anything funny. But she also didn’t like it, it’d be too intimate for her, and she would find it hard to resist him afterwards.

 “I’ll sleep on the couch.”

Chanyeol announced much to Aecha’s delight. It would be great for her, she smiled happily. Chanyeol was such a gentleman.

 “Haizz the couch is so hard. I bet it’ll be damn uncomfortable to sleep on it all night long.”

Chanyeol sighed dramatically to himself. Aecha was a nice girl, it’d guilt trip her into letting him sleep with her. He knew it.

And it did just like he thought. He could see Aecha open , ready to say something then she closed it up again. She lowered her head, avoiding his eyes and playing with the hem of her shirt. Seems like, he needed more weapons than just that.

“You know, the weather here is a lot colder than Korea. I’m really weak to cold weather. Hopefully I won’t be sick tomorrow.”

His statement made Aecha look up to meet his eyes again. He could see the hesitation and guilt swimming in her eyes.

After a while, she offered in a small voice, “You can sleep here with me.”

Chanyeol cheered silently in his head, he was succeeding.

“Really? You don’t mind it?”

Chanyeol looked at her in concern, it was going just like how he planned.

“As long as we sleep in our respective sides.”

Aecha said in a hard voice, and Chanyeol immediately nodded his head.

“Of course, we will. I won’t do anything. You don’t have to worry about it, I swear.”

“It’s ok then. We are adults, act like one and it’ll be alright,” said Aecha as she laid down on her side, turning her back to him.

Chanyeol pumped his fists in the air, jumping up and down in joy. He ran to turn off the light. Then he quickly jumped on the bed, threw the blanket on them both, turning on the small bedside lamp.

“Good night!”

“Sleep tight!”

They said at the same time, and both of them closed their eyes, ready to go to the dreamland.

After thirty minutes of silence, Chanyeol was still awake. He could hear Aecha’s even breath, he guessed she was already sleeping. They had a tiring day after all.

“Aecha!”

Chanyeol called out in a small voice, afraid that she would wake up. The girl just laid still, seems like she was deep in her sleep.

“Aecha!”

He called again, just to be sure, but he still got no response from Aecha.

Chanyeol slowly heaved out the breath he had been holding. She was sound asleep.

Chanyeol scooted closer to Aecha under the blanket, ever so gently so as not to wake her up. Then he placed his hand on her hip, slowly, subtly, afraid of getting caught. When Aecha still didn’t react, Chanyeol put more weight on his hand on her hip and pressed his body to her, her back to his chest.

He had wanted to be close like this to her since forever. He just didn’t have the chance. Chanyeol wanted it so bad that even if Aecha didn’t let him, he would still try to be with her, like now.

Contented, he closed his eyes and slept for real this time. It felt heavenly to have her lying by his side, Chanyeol wanted to with her like that for the rest of his life.

“Chanyeol, what are you doing?”

Aecha’s voice startled him and he went stiff beside her. So, she was awake all this time? He had been caught red-hand. Chanyeol tensed, not knowing what to reply to her question.

“Are you taking advantage of me?”

Aecha’s voice grew panic, and he could hear the hurt in her voice. She was hurt by her trust in him, her trust that he wouldn't do anything. She never thought Chanyeol would try anything to her.

When Chanyeol didn’t say anything, Aecha demanded in hard tone, “Let go of me!”

This time, Chanyeol reacted instantly. He s his arms around her waists, hugged her closer to him.

“No, I don’t want to.”

Chanyeol buried his face in her hair and choked out, his voice like a sob.

He never wanted to let go of her again, never again. It was terrible the first time she left him, and he didn't want to feel like that once more.

Even if Aecha was against it, he didn’t care. He just wanted to be with her, and it was all that mattered.

He was selfish, he just thought of his feelings, but he couldn’t help it. He loved Aecha.

But she hadn’t known it.

Now that she had caught him, should he confess now? Or would he remain to be a coward forever?