Chapter 36.

Love Story of An Ugly Girl.

In their struggle, Aecha reached into her bag to find her phone and she dialed the speed dial as soon as she found it.

Number one was Chanyeol. Aecha didn’t have any particular reason as for why he was her number one, it wasn’t her father’s number nor Kris’s? She didn’t know why would she put his number as her number one. When he gave her his number, she just put it there. Maybe, deep down, Aecha wanted Chanyeol to be her first, in everything. She wanted him to be the first to come to her rescue. Guess not cause it's Hana that really needed his help now.

When it was connecting, Aecha subtly took it in her left hand and she held it there; her right hand still grabbed tightly onto Hana’s arm. Now, she had to drag on their struggle to make time for Chanyeol to reach here. Hopefully, he would be in time so that nothing bad would happen.

Thinking of something to say, Aecha called out.

“Wait, Minwoo! Can we talk for a little while? You are reacting too fast.”

Aecha stressed on his name, hoping for Chanyeol would take the hint of who she was with.

Minwoo turned back and scowled at the girl.

“The talking time ended a while ago. It’s you who didn’t want to talk to me first!”

“I’m sorry for being rude to you just now. You are a nice guy, you wouldn’t be violent to us girls, right? Especially to Hana.”

On the other side of the phone line, Chanyeol was confused as hell. When he answered Aecha’s call, he had asked what Aecha wanted to talk about, but all he got in reply was a commotion. Listening to it, Chanyeol then realized that Minwoo was in the conversation. Why does a guy like him have anything to do with the two girls? And Aecha’s voice was anxious, Chanyeol felt it. He had a feeling that something bad was happening.

Minwoo eyed Aecha suspiciously, why do that girl want to talk about now? He didn’t want to talk to her; but as she said he was a nice guy, he would play the nice guy for once. Well, five ninutes being nice wouldn't hurt his bad boy reputation, would it?

“Talk about what? But I inform you, I’ll take Hana with me whether you like it or not.”

Aecha gripped tighter onto her phone in fear. Where does that guy want to take Hana to?

“Taking Hana with you when she doesn’t want to? How can you do it? We are in school, aren’t you afraid your father would know?”

 

Park Chanyeol! You heard it? We are in school, get your here as soon as possible.

Aecha told him using telepathy, hoping he would get the message by the conversation she and Minwoo were having.

Chanyeol paled at Minwoo’s words. Taking Hana with him whether she liked it or not? Hell no! He wouldn’t let him! Taking his jacket, Chanyeol rushed to school. Whatever commotion was happening there, it was no good. Chanyeol had to get there first!

===

“You are worrying for me now? Thank you, but that old man would never know what I’m doing. He never knows anything about me anyway, why bother him?”

Minwoo’s face darkened when he thought about his father. But he then smirked at Aecha.

“But if you are worrying about me, let me tell you that. I checked the whole campus before I approached you guys. And guess what? There are only the three of us in the school now. Good thing, isn’t it?”

 Minwoo’s lip lifted in a devilish smile, thinking about his perfect plan. He always did things with preparations. Aecha cursed in her head. She knew it! He was known to do such a thing to some girls before. Aecha didn’t know the details, but she knew Minwoo always got away with all the dirty deeds that he did.

Blame Hana for her habit of studying late in library, she was so oblivious to bad things like that which could happen. Hana should be more careful, because she was pretty, erts would notice her more. The said girl suddenly asked out loud in confusion. She didn’t know what Aecha and Minwoo were talking about, but she was beginning to think that something bad would happen to her soon.

“Wait! What are you two talking about? And you, taking me to where? I won’t go with you!”

Minwoo smiled sweetly at Hana, making the girl take a few steps back.

“Time for you to choose was a while ago. It’s not up to your choice now, pretty girl. You. Have. To. Come. With. Me.”

He grunted each word on her face.

Hana scrunched her face in disgust, wriggled her arm out of his grip fiercely.

“No, I won’t. You have no right to do it. Let me go.”

“Yes, you will. Come.”

Tightening his grip on her arm, Minwoo ended the talk and tugged Hana with him, hard. The force had the girl stumbled toward him and out of Aecha's grab. Hana started struggling for real this time, but not like Aecha, Hana was quite weak because she didn’t go to the gym often and she was mostly home to study. Minwoo used such a force to drag her with him so she could do nothing to stop him. Turning her head to look at Aecha only to see Aecha’s back, Hana called out in panic.

“Aecha!”

===

When Minwoo suddenly yanked Hana out of her grip, Aecha hurriedly brought for her phone to her ear, turning her back to Minwoo so he wouldn’t see. It was still connected to the other line.

“Chanyeol? Are you still there?” Aecha hissed into her phone, but she said it not too loud so Minwoo wouldn’t hear.

“Yes! What happened? I’m on my way to school already.”

“Long story, but Minwoo is taking Hana to his parking lot at the moment. Hurry up and get there. I’ll try if I could stop him and drag on the time.”

With that said, Aecha ended the call and ran toward Minwoo. Stopping in front of him, Aecha pushed on his chest to stop him, feeling his muscle under his shirt. Gosh, this guy is so muscular and strong.

“What now, ? You are getting on my nerve.”

Minwoo growled in annoyance. He was ready to smack Aecha across the face for sticking her nose in his business. Now, he regretted not  taking some of his brothers to go with him. They could have cleared up the way for him, not letting Aecha stop him now and then. But he had thought that it would be easy to kidnap a girl, especially one that had no wonder she was in danger. He hadn't counted her notorious wallflower girl friend in his plan.

“You can’t just go like that. She didn’t agree.”

Aecha reasoned. She knew it was no use doing it now, but what else could she do? She’d just do whatever she could think of.

“Well, I can. Get out of the way!”

Minwoo shoved Aecha to the side and processed to drag Hana to his car. Aecha stumbled a little because of the force he used; but once she got her balance back, she ran to stop him again. Aecha tried to hold on his arm to stop him. Hana also put up her own fight, and the two girls made it really hard for Minwoo to do his deed.

Finally, after ten minutes or so, Minwoo could get Hana to his car. Though he was pretty tired of their struggling, Hana was now in his car, and he was pleased with it.

“No, let me go.”

Hana cried out in fear, frustration and pain. Her arm was bruised because of his grip.

Minwoo didn’t mind replying Hana now, trying to push her into the back seat of his car. He wanted to take her to his own place, it was far from his house and was pretty secured.

“LET ME GO!”

Hana screamed, she was so scared now. She was never handled that roughly before, Minwoo was the first one to hurt her like that.

Aecha was also trying to hold him back with all she got, but she was also very weak now. On the way to the parking area of their school, Minwoo had kept on pushing Aecha aside, sometimes he even made her land flat on her with his strength. It also hurt her, and it made her strength lessen quickly.

If Chanyeol weren’t here fast enough, Hana would…Aecha shook her head as the possibility of what would happen to Hana invaded her mind. No, no, she didn’t want to think that way. She must stop him no matter what.

With that thought in mind, Aecha used all her strength left to hold onto Minwoo's waist, trying to pull him back. He was pushing Hana into his car, and Aecha was trying to stop him.

Suddenly, Aecha saw two other hands grabbed onto Minwoo’s shoulders. Those hands pulled him off of Hana together with Aecha, forcefully.

And Aecha knew whose hands they were. Heaving out a sigh of relief, Aecha let go of Minwoo and flopped down on the ground. She’d leave the work for Chanyeol, she was so weak with all the struggle anyway; Aecha would rest for a moment now.

Thank god, he was finally here.