Chapter 10.

Love Story of An Ugly Girl.
When they finished eating, the trio clambered the stairs to Aecha’s room. According to Kris' plan, after five minutes of chatting, Kris would excuse himself to the living room, saying he needed to get something.

And Kris did what he intended to. He slipped out of the room with the two not being suspicious, not one bit. As soon as he got out the door, Kris locked it, pumped his fist in the air, cheering quietly to himself. 

Ho ho, he is such a genius. 

As he got to the living room, Aecha's dad looked away from the T.V at him and asked, narrowing his eyes,

“Where are the two? Why are you here?”

“They need to study for the exam tomorrow, so I give them some room.” Kris lied smoothly, keeping on a serious face.

Mr.Park looked at him for a while, seeing if he were being serious. A teenage guy alone in his girl’s room, he must be careful. After a bit, he nodded, “I see. Why don’t you sit here?” Patting the spot beside him, the man smiled at Kris.

Of course I will. I have to let them out later, Kris thought that and sat down beside his uncle, watching T.V with him.

 

In Aecha's room, as they heard the click, the male looked at the female questioningly. Aecha just shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. She had no idea what the blonde male was up to.

“I don’t know what he is up to. If he doesn’t let us out, I would call my parents, don’t worry. Let’s wait for now.”

Chanyeol nodded, agreed. He then asked curiously,“Are you and Kris good? I mean, you seem to be mean to each other.”

“Hah? That jerk? I don’t want to be mean to him, he just gets on my nerve all the time. That arrogant jerk!!” Aecha made a face then blurted, "Guess his friends are the same.”

“Hey, I’m his friend also. Are you sure?”

With his long arms, Chanyeol reached over, pinched Aecha's cheeks and shook her head left then right just to .

Aecha's cheeks were decorated with a light red tint once again, and she placed her hands over his large ones to stop him, avoiding his eyes. He made her heart flutter, “Yeah, except you though. Why are you so touchy around me?”

Chanyeol stopped for a moment, pondering to himself. Then he asked in surprise, "Am I? I don’t notice though. I’m always like that around people. I used to bite some of my friends on the shoulder. Want to try a bite from me?”

Chanyeol leaned over her, his face hovered just mere inches from hers, he angled it slightly to her left to get closer to her shoulder. He then opened his mouth wide to scare Aecha.

“What?!? No!!!” Aecha squeaked and leaned away quickly, nearly falling off her chair. Chanyeol watched her frantic reaction and a loud laugh slipped past his lips. As he laughed, he began to slap his thigh.

“Ha ha ha, I was just teasing you. Why get so hyped up?"

Slapping his arm hard, the black haired female tried to bite back her smile and she scolded him playfully, "That’s mean. What if I fell the chair and broke my neck?”

Chanyeol made a face, rolled his eyes and stated, "Girls and their drama.”

Aecha snorted. She then asked the one question that had been in her mind just now. 

“Why aren't you like this around Hana though? I mean, being your touchy self.”

“I guess I was just nervous around her and didn’t want to make a fool out of myself. Besides, Hana isn't playful like my friends and you.” Chanyeol shrugged, he also wondered about this himself.

In fact, besides Aecha, Chanyeol was only that carefree around his Exo friends. He wasn't like that to anyone he knew. That was one thing he also wondered.

“Yeah, she is very serious about her studies. Her parents put so much hope in her.” Aecha nodded at the point she stated.

“Do they?” Chanyeol sat up straight, suddenly inquisitive.

===

Like that, their topic turned to Hana as usual. The two of them forgot about Kris locking them in this room. They talked comfortably, casual conversation and all.

About an hour later, Kris unlocked the door to let them out. He didn't have any reason for his suspicious action before.

Aecha looked at him, narrowing her eyes and asked, “Why did you lock us in for an hour?”

Kris just shrugged and answered nonchalantly, “I forgot you guys were in there."

With that he turned around, headed downstairs and walked to his home, leaving Aecha and Chanyeol behind. Both their mouths were agape as they stared at his retreating stature. 

They looked at each other, wordlessly asking if there was anything wrong with Aecha's cousin. They both raised their shoulders to shrug and laughed.

Wow, what a reason for locking them here!! 

 

This chapter's poster goes to me >"<.