chapter 9

I Wanna Feel Safe

 

tumblr_mmk9nv8ZCj1rtv9b0o1_400.jpg    Jhope-bts-35194095-500-593.jpg  

1256991_1375334447848_full.jpg

 

Author's pov: 

J-hope and Suga started walking down the stairs. "Why would they want to experiement?" J-hope asked. "I don't know..i just really wonder, out of all people why did  they decide to use Gyuri." Suga said. "True why would they use Gyuri to experiement...?" J-hope responded. "Experiement for what...?" Krystal said out of breath from all the crying. The guys looked at her and she was sitting on the couch staring out the window blankly. J-hope and Suga walked to her. "I don't know  that's what we have to find out." Suga said. Krystal nodded slowly. "Krystal, do you have another  place to stay at?" J-hope asked. "No." Krystal responded. "If you don't wanna stay here then you could..." J-hope was cut off by krystal. "I'll stay here...." Krystal said calmy. "You sure?" Suga asked. "yea i'm sure..." Krystal responded. Suga nodded. The room went into silence. Krystal couldn't say anything. She just kept thinking that the hunters did this. She wanted to kill them. She thought why would they do this to someone so innocent (Gyuri). She wanted revenge, she wants them to suffer. Those hunters made her father kill her mother and her mother's death is what made her kill her father. She wanted them to pay. Her thoughts were interuptued. "Krystal we're going to take the body okay?" Suga said. Krystal nodded slowly. Suga went to the door and called his team to come in. They all went upstairs and took Gyuri's body to the car. "Jay come on." Suga said. "Okay hold on." J-hope responded. "Okay i'll wait in the car." Suga said. J-hope nodded and then looked back at krystal. "Will you be okay here until i get back?" J-hope asked. "I think so..." Krystal responded. J-hope grabbed her hand and helded it tight. "I'll be back soon." J-hope said. He released her hand and headed out the door and then entered the car. Krystal watched him leave and when he did she just stared blankly out the window. Why did they take the body. Why did J-hope's brother come to the house. Why didn't they even bother to call the police. She failed to realize that. She failed to think about other things. She just kept thinking about revenge. 

 

J-hope's pov: 

"You like her don't you?" Suga asked. I looked at him. "No.." I said. "Yes you do." Suga eyes stayed on the rode. "No i don't." I said. "Sure you don't." Suga said with a sarcastic tone. I stopped talking to shut him up but failed. "Are you really going to leave her alone there?" Suga asked. "No i'm not." I responded. "Good.." Suga said. I sighed and just stared blankly at the window. We headed to our safe house. "Take the body." Suga said to his men. They nodded and picked up Gyuri's body. I walked to the enterance. I opened the door and walked to the basement. suga and the men followed with the body. I placed my hand on the hand scanner and the door opened. "Place the body on that table." Suga said while pointing at the table at the left. The men went to the table and placed her  on it. "We have to tell dad about this." I said. "We'll tell him when he comes." Suga responded. I nodded. "Hey boys." The assistant said. We waved at her. She looked at Gyuri "Does she have a bruise on her arm?" She asked. "Yea." Suga said. She sighed. "This is the 5th person that this happened to." She responded. She went to her desk and brought out files and showed us. "This man is 24 years old, two kids and the rest of his family is no where to be found.....This woman is 35 years old, one kid, and her family is no where to be found...this woman is 28 years old, has one kid, family is no where to be found...This man is 37 years old, three kids, family no where to be found...All of them has the same exact bruise on their arm." She said. "Why are their families no where to be found?" i asked. "I don't know it's like their families don't exist." She responded. She then went to Gyuri's body. I frowed my eyebrows. "Krystal said she doesn't have anywhere else to go, so does that mean her family is also no where to be found?" I whispered to Suga. "I'm not sure, we need to do a background check on Krystal." Suga responded. I nodded. "Hey, go do a background check on a girl named Krystal Jung..don't tell anyone about this." Suga told one of his men. He nodded and left. "Okay now all we got to do is wait for him." Suga said. I nodded.  "Guys we need to get a background check on this woman here." The assistant told the men. They nodded. 

3 hours later: 

The guy that went to do a background check on krystal came to us. "I tried to find more information but i only got this." He said out of breath. He gave me the file and i opened it. "Krystal Jung..korean name is Jung soo Jung,age 16,current guardian is Gyuri.....Gyuri took krystal as her own, parents died at age 6..............that's it? That's all you were able to get?" I said. The guy nodded. "I couldn't find anything on her family....it's like they don't exist." He said. Suga and I looked at eachother. "Okay thanks...." Suga said. The man bowed and left. I sat down and so did suga. Then another guy from suga's team came and handed Gyuri's file to me. I looked at it. "Park Gyuri, age 26,  parents died when she was 15, Current guardian of krystal jung, took Jung soo jung in at the age of 16.............everything seems to be fine, her family is still around her, it's just that she chose to live by herself with krystal. " i said. "Wait. so if Gyuri has family around why did she die and not krystal...i mean krystal is the one with no family..." Suga said. "I'm getting confused now...because all 4 that died had no family execpt their kids but Gyuri still has family and krystal.....so did they kill the wrong person?" I responded. "Maybe, we have to look out for her." Suga said. I nodded. "But while doing that make sure she doesn't find out your secret........you know what will happen to her right?" Suga asked. "Yea....i know...." I responded. 

 

Jung kook's pov:  (yesterday) 

I started walking to krystal's house but was stopped by Riko. "Come with me." She said and then she started walking. I sighed and followed her. She brought me to my burnt house. "Why did you bring me here?" I asked. "Because i wanted to talk to you." Kangnam said as he came out of the shadows. "About what?" I asked. "Krystal's guardian is dead...." I cut him off. "You mean...Gyuri? What did you do to her!?!" I said. "I did nothing...someone else did." Kangnam responded. I looked at him.  "Why do you want..." I asked. "I want you to calm Krystal down before she does anything stupid...remember she can't control that killer inside her..." He responded. "You knew about her?" I asked. "Yes." Kangnam said. "Calm krystal down?" I said. "Yes, calm her down...right now she's hurting, Gyuri is her only family.....but when she cries out all her pain she's not going to be sad anymore, she's going be angry, furious that Gyuri died she's going to go out of control. She's gonna want to kill the person or people who killed Gyuri, she's never gonna be the same. She's gonna be blinded by revenge...." Kangnam said. "What do you mean when you said she's never gonna be the same?" I asked. "Her eyes are not going to be brown anymore.....her killer instinct will take over her....." Kangnam responded. My eyes opened wide. "She's not going to be the same..." I whispered to myself. "So what do i have to do?" I asked. "Stop her...stop her from thinking of only revenge." Riko said. "How do you know if i'm able to do that, i mean isn't she stronger than me?" I said. "It doesn't matter if she's stronger than you when her killer instinct comes out, you have something that can stop her." Riko said. "Oh yea? And what's that?" I asked. "Love....You love her Jung kook....Her other self knows that but krystal doesn't, her other self protects krystal. Her other self won't hurt you because you won't dare to hurt krystal." Riko said. My eyes opened wide "I don't.....i don't feel that way....i....i don't love krystal."  I said nervously. "That's what you think, but doesn't your hurt beat extremly fast when you see her? doesn't your heart beat fast when she calls out your name?" Riko said. I looked at the ground and helded my chest. "It...does" I thought to myself. "Okay enough with this...Jung kook you need to stop krystal from doing anything that deals with revenge." Kangnam said. I nodded slowly. "I'll keep in touch..." Kangnam said and then he disappeared in the shadows. Riko patted my shoulder and disappeared in the shadows as well. I went to the park to think. I sat on the swings and swayed on it slowly. "I...love Krystal? Do i really?" I thought to myself. I helded my chest. "I love krystal?"  I felt my heart started to beat fast. "I love krystal...." I thought to myself. I decided not to go to Krystal's house. I have to much on my mind to face krystal.