chapter 21

I Wanna Feel Safe

tumblr_moneqcwzfa1sq411to1_500.jpg

V's pov: 

I walked to Krystal's house in shock and confusion. Jung Kook is different, I can feel it....he has a dark aura around him...I thought when I would finally see him again he would run to us covered in blood but he was perfectly fine. images of him appeared in my head. I ruffled my hair in frustration. "Jung Kook....what happened to you?" I asked myself. I walked in the house. I went to the living room and saw Krystal sleeping on the couch. I sighed. I picked her up bridal style and took her to her room. I laid her down on her bed and covered her with the blankets. I sat down next to her. "Should I tell Krystal who I saw today?" I thought. I looked at her and sighed. I stood up, walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I took a cup, placed it on the table, and then went to the fridge. I took out orange juice and poured it in my cup. I drank the juice in one shot. I sighed. As I walked to the living room I started to feel pain in my chest. I winced in pain. I ran outside and went in the car. My nose started to drip blood. I wiped the blood and drove to my house. I ran inside and went to the basement. "V what's wrong?" Kim bum said. He helped me sat down on a chair. "Seems like you need rest...it's like your having a power outage." He said while wiping the blood from my nose. "Go rest.." He said. "But-" He cut me off. "Even though you was ordered to keep Krystal safe...you need to care of yourself in order to do that...Now go rest." He said. I nodded. I stood up and he smiled. I went to my room and laid on my bed. I closed my eyes and dirfted off to sleep. 

The next day:

bangtan-boys-jung-kook-40.png?w=560

Jung Kook's pov: 

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed and then headed out. I went to the hunter's play ground...that's what they call it...it's the place where I was tortured and trained. I went to the training room. "Wow your teaching alot of people now.." I said to Celina. She flipped a guy over and then looked at me with a smile. "Yeah.." She said out of breath. I smiled at her. "Take a break." She said to her...students?. She walked to me and hugged me. "I missed my old student....oh and did you get the gift that I got you for your birthday?" She asked. "Yeah...a car, nice." I responded. "Well I just wanted you to celebrate your birthday because you didn't celebrate" She explained. "Wow you actually listened to my boring story..and my birthday was months ago." I said. She smiled. She was about to say something but someone yelled out my name. "jung Kook!" I looked to my right. "Zelo." I said. He ran to me and hugged me. I looked at him in shock. "I missed you bro." He started to tear. "Seems like you hit his sensative spot." Celina said. I laughed. "Zelo....I can here 2 weeks ago.." I said. "Oh." He said. He let go of me and wiped his tears an smiled at me. "Well still I missed you man.." He hugged me one more time and then ran away. Celina looked at me and I looked at her. We both started laughing. "Zelo is so weird." She said. I nodded. "So..have you seen her yet?.." She asked. "Who?" I asked in confusion. "The one your inlove with.." She answered. I looked down. "Oh her....she gave up on me and she loves someone else so what's the point of seeing her?" I asked. Tears started to fall down my eyes. Celina hugged me. "It's okay...you'll find someone who loves you..okay?" She said. I nodded. "JUNG KOOK!!! ARE YOU CRYING?!?!" Yonguk yelled. Celina let go of me and I quickly wiped my tears. He gave Celina a signal to leave. "See you later." She said. She then walked back to her class. "Are you still in love with that girl?" He asked. I nodded slowly. He sighed. "Follow me." He said. He started walking and I followed. 

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Just follow.." He responded. I did as he instructed. He led me to a room. I walked in and noticed a operating table in the middle. "No way.....are they going to torture me again?" I thought. "lay down.." He said. I laid on the table. He took out his cell phone and dialed a number. "Bring the wiper." He then hung up. "You'll be fine...don't worry." He said. I nodded. Then the door opened and a guy with a machine came in side, then followed by other people. They put all these wires on me. The only thing I knew was the heart monitor..everything else...I had no idea what they were. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Don't worry..we're not going to kill you.." Yonguk responded. "Let's begin." The other guy said. They injected something in me and everything became blurry. "What...what..are you.." I fell asleep. 

Author''s pov: 

All memories of Krystal vanished. His love for her vanished. Yonguk wiped everything about Krystal and created new memories. "Sir are you sure about this?" The guy asked. Yonguk nodded. "Okay sir ready when you are.." The guy responded. Yonguk smirked. "Krystal....Krystal is a girl who Jung Kook went to school with...he fell in love with her and she broke his heart and went to another guy.....BUT THEN..he realized Krystal is just like him..supernatural...She found out about him as well, but she found him as a threat.....so she captured him...tortured him..we found him, helped him, and we decided to train him to become one of us..." Yonguk said. The guy typed everything. "Is that it?" the guy asked. "No....he wants to take revenge...his goal is to kill Krystal.." Yonguk answered. 

Jung Kook's heart rate started to responded to all the information. His heart beat began beating rapid. Sweat started coming down his forehead. Jung Kook started to scream in pain. "HOLD HIM DOWN!!" Yonguk yelled at the men. The guys held him down. The guys then yelled in pain. They let go of Jung Kook. "What happened?" Yonguk asked. "he burned us." The guy responded. Yonguk looked at Jung kook, his eyes opened wide. Jung Kook was on fire. But the fire went out when his heart beat stopped. Yonguk looked at the heart monitor. "NO NO NO!" Yonguk yelled. He started to do CPR on Jung Kook. "Come on Jung Kook." He said. No response. "Wake up.....wake up.....WAKE UP!!" Yonguk started to yell. Jung Kook then inhaled alot of air and opened his eyes. Yonguk sighed in relief and so did the other men. Jung Kook sat up. "Jung Kook....can I ask you a question?" Yonguk asked. Jung Kook nodded. "Who is Krystal Jung?" Yonguk asked. Jung Kook looked at Yonguk. ".....she tortured me..and then you guys found me and  trained me...thats the only reason why I stayed here..to get revenge on her.." Jung Kook answered. Everyon smiled. "I have to go..you'll be fine right?" Yonguk asked. Jung Kook nodded. Everyon left except Jung Kook. He put his hand on his chest. "Why do I feel like I'm lying to myself?" Jung Kook thought. 

V's pov: 

I woke up. I sat up and ruffled my hair. I got up, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I then went outside, went in my car, turned it on, and drove to Krystal's house. I walked in the house. "V where did you go?" She asked in worry. "I just went out..." I responded. I sat down on the couch and Krystal followed. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Krystal...I should've told you this before but I was angry at you....I saw Jung Kook.." I answered. Her eyes opened wide. "Where? How?Is he okay?" She asked many questions. "Krystal I was right...he was taken by the hunters..but he's different now." I said. "What do you mean?" She asked. "He doesn't look different...but the feeling that you get when your with him is gone.." I responded. "You mean that happy feeling...so what does that mean? Is he a hunter?" She asked. "I don't know...but I know they changed him." I responded.