chapter 32

I Wanna Feel Safe

d4ck5e

Soo Jung's pov: 

The next day came faster than I thought it would. I stared at the ceiling of Krystal's room. "If I die...would Krystal die too?..." I whispered to myself. I don't know why I keep fighting.....The day I came out was the day that Krystal's mother died....because of that...I ruined her life.....At first...I was happy when I finally came out....but all these years of constant killing...constantly hearing Krystal's cries...constantly hearing Krystal saying that I'm a monster....I hate the fact that I came out....I hate the fact that no matter how hard I keep on protecting Krystal...she still thinks I'm a monster...even now, she still thinks that......she may have accepted me but....she still thinks I'm a monster....and to be honest...I don't know what I am...what's the point of even existing......My thoughts were interrupted when the door opened. I looked at the door. It was V. He walked in and looked at me. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "Fine.." I responded. He sighed. "Stop doing that..." He said. I looked at him. "Stop doing what?" I asked with an emotionless tone. "Stop acting like everything is okay....I'm not just talking about your health....So, how are you feeling?" He responded. I looked at the ceiling. "Fine..." I answered his question. "Why are you so different?.....Krystal isn't afraid to cry....she isn't afraid to tell me, J-hope, Jung Kook and Suga how she feels....why aren't you doing the same?.." He said. I sat up and got off the bed and walked to V. "Because I'm not her.....how many times to I have to say it so you guys will understand?....." He noticed my voice started to shake.

"Your almost there...say it...say how you feel...scream it....just say something?" He responded "Oh I feel V....and it ..... I hate the fact that every hunter in the world knows me because I kill....I hate the fact that I ruined Krystal's life.....I hate the fact that Gyuri died because of me...........I even hate the fact that.....I exist.." I stopped talking as tears started to fall from my eyes. He looked at me with sorrow. "Soo Jung...." He tried to hug me but I stopped him. "I'm going to find a way...." I whispered loud enough. "Find a way for what?" He asked. I looked at his eyes. "Find a way where I could never come out......find a way where I don't exist anymore....find a way so that Krystal lives a normal life..." I answered. He looked at me with wide eyes. "Soo Jung don't---" I cut him off. "I'm going to resist....it's a push and pull.....if I stop pushing....I won't come out..." I said. Tears started to fall from his eyes. I slightly smiled. "Tell Jung Kook that I love him.....tell J-hope that he better treat Krystal right.....tell Suga to finally get a girlfriend....tell Ayame thank you for treating me as her daughter....and thank you V....for staying by my side..for loving me as a friend..for caring as a sibling..for helping as a leader..." More tears fell down from my eyes. I closed my eyes. "Soo Jung don't leave." He said. That was the last thing I heard before I let Krystal come back. 

V's pov: 

Tears started to fall from my eyes. She slightly smiled. "Tell Jung Kook that I love him.....tell J-hope that he better treat Krystal right.....tell Suga to finally get a girlfriend....tell Ayame thank you for treating me as her daughter....and thank you V....for staying by my side..for loving me as a friend..for caring as a sibling..for helping as a leader..." More tears fell down from her eyes. She closed her eyes. "Soo Jung don't leave." I said. She then fell but I caught her before she hit the floor. "Soo Jung..Soo Jung.." I shook her body. I lifted her up and laid her on the bed. I looked at her and sighed the longest sigh I ever did. I wiped my tears and then walked down stairs. "V how's Soo Jung?" Suga asked. I looked up. "Have you been crying?" Ayame asked. I looked at Ayame. "Krystal's coming back.." I said. "And why is that a bad thing?" J-hope asked. I looked at Jung Kook and sighed. "She's going to resist..." I said. Ayame, J-hope, and Suga looked at me in confusion. "What are you talking about?" Suga asked. "Soo Jung's going to resist when Krystal let's her out....she doesn't want to come back..." Jung Kook answered for me. They looked at Jung Kook and so did I. He stood up from the couch and looked at me. "What did she say to you?" He asked. I repeated exactly what she said.  "She said.....tell Jung Kook that I love him.....tell J-hope that he better treat Krystal right.....tell Suga to finally get a girlfriend....tell Ayame thank you for treating me as her daughter...." I said. "S-so what does that mean...She's never coming back?" Ayame asked as tears started to fall from  her eyes. I looked at her and nodded. "It's a push and pull....she said if she stops pushing then she won't come out..." I responded. 

They didn't say anything. I looked at Jung Kook as tears fell from his eyes. "Jung kook--" Jung Kook cut J-hope off. "Don't talk to me......so far you got what you wanted...." Jung Kook said. "What are you talking about?" J-hope asked. Jung Kook looked at J-hope. "You have Krystal....and most likely if you screw up later on she'll still want to be with you because she loves you....so your world is perfect......I never even had a chance with Soo Jung...." Jung Kook then put on his jacket and then left the house. "Okay, what just happened?" J-hope asked. Ayame sighed and then walked to the basement. Suga did the same as well. I looked at J-hope. "You should go stay with Krystal until she wakes up..." I said. I went to the kitchen. I sat on a chair and laid my head on the table. I sighed. I lifted my head. An idea popped up in my head. I stood up and ran to the basement. Ayame, Jung Kook, and Suga looked at me. "What happened?" Suga asked. "I know what we could do." I responded. They looked at me in confusion. "The night that Krystal or Soo Jung was stabbed...I can go back to it..." I answered their thoughts. "Wait you could do that?...H-how can you do that?"  Suga asked. "Oh just come on." I ran upstairs and was followed by Jung Kook, J-hope and Suga. "Wait for me in the kitchen." I said. They all nodded. I ran to Krystal's room. J-hope looked at me. "What happened?" He asked. "Ummm nothing just stay here with Krystal...I'mm fill you in later." I said out of breath. I got my sketch book from my book bag and a pencil as well. "Crayons...crayons..I need crayons..." I said rapidly looking around. I smiled when I looked at Krystal's desk. "Got it." I said to myself. I took the sketch book, pencil, and crayons and ran down stairs to the kitchen. 

"What's with the sketch book, and the crayons?" Suga asked. I sat down. "This is going to tell us what happened that night." I answered. "So a sketch book and crayons oh and pencil is suppose to tell us?...I thought I had issues.." Ayame said. I looked at her with the did-you-just-say-that face. She smiled. "Sorry." She said. I nodded. "So what are you doing exactly?" Jung Kook asked. "I'm going to draw what happened happened...and hopefully write what they said to each other.." I answered."You could do that?" Suga asked. "You'll be surprised of what I can do.." I said. I cracked my fingers. "I need absolute quiet.."  I said. They nodded. I opened the crayons and spread them on the table. I opened my sketch book to a blank page. "I could do this.." I thought. I closed my eyes. I inhaled and exhaled slowly making my heart beat steady. I cleared my head. I slowly drifted to a sleep like state. 

Author's pov: 

V picked up a black crayon and started drawing. Jung Kook, Ayame, and Suga looked at V weirdly. "I've never seen a person draw like that." Suga said. "He draws by making dots?" Ayame said. "I guess so, I've never seen him draw so don't ask me." Jung Kook responded. They looked at the way V was drawing. They watched as he drew small distinct dots of pure color. After 10 minutes are passed. V ripped out the page and placed it beside him. He then started to draw another image. Suga took the drawing. "Woah." Suga said, He showed the drawing to Ayame and Jung Kook. The dots formed a image of Kangnam and Krystal in the kitchen. "I can't believe it." Ayame said. Suga placed the drawing back on the table. V then ripped the other drawing and placed it beside him. It showed Kangnam with a knife in front of Krystal. V continued to draw. 1 hour later he had a total of 7 images. He ripped the last drawing and placed it beside him.V dropped the crayon and picked up the pencil. He started to whisper to himself. "What is he saying?" Suga asked. "I don't know, don't ask me." Ayame and Jung kook said at the same time. He started to write down words. They looked at him in confusion as he wrote. He wrote a full page of words and then ripped the page from the book and then placed it beside him. Suga was about to pick it up. "Don't touch it.." Jung Kook said. "why?" Suga asked. "I don't want him to lose focus.." Jung Kook responded. V continued to write. They all waited. Jung Kook then noticed something. "He's bleeding...V's bleeding.." Jung Kook said as he looked at V's bleeding nose. They all tried to wake him up. "V..V...V!!" Jung Kook yelled. V then opened his eyes. He wiped the blood that was dripping from his nose. V looked at all of the drawings. V stood up and then placed the drawings in order and then placed the two papers filled with words in order by numbering them. He also did that with the drawings. "There." V said.

What V drew:

He then stood up and walked to the sink. Krystal turned and looked at him. He washed the mug and then dried his hands. He opened the drawer where the spoons, forks, and....knifes were. He took the biggest knife and then looked at me. He moved closer to Krystal. When her eyes finally changed Kangnam stabbed her in her stomach. Her eyes opened wide. He saw how her eyes turned back to brown. Krystal's eyes started to close. Krystal looked down. She grabbed Kangnam by the collar and threw him across the kitchen table. She took the knife out of her stomach and placed it on the table. She cracked her neck and her hands.Kangnam looked at Soo Jung. She took the knife from the table and slowly walked to Kangnam. She stabbed him in the stomach. "I've killed over a hundred people....I'm not scared to kill more.." Soo Jung said. "Your lying..." Kangnam responded. She looked at him in confusion. "You feel more fear than Krystal does.....your not afraid to die because then that fear you have will go away.." Kangnam explained. Soo Jung didn't respond. She looked at him as he took the knife out of his stomach and placed it on the table. Kangnam disappeared. Soo Jung started to cry. 

 What V wrote: 

"Krystal....how does it feel.....how does it feel to kill someone?" He asked.

"h-how..." Krystal was cut off. "No matter how many times you kill someone.....no matter how strong you are....NO MATTER HOW POWERFUL YOU ARE...YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME!!!! I planned on having all boys...WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT AND BE A GIRL....WHY?!?!" He yelled at Krystal."Don't you dare pass out...I'm not finished with you." Kangnam said."Didn't I say not to pass out?"

"Now that's the girl I want.." Kangnam pointed at Soo Jung. "What?.." Krystal asked.

"I don't like killing someone easily....especially if that person is my child..." Kangnam answered. "Child?...what nonsense are you talking about?" Soo Jung aske.

"Your my daughter....well Krystal is...but your her so...your my daughter." Kangnam explained. "If I'm your daughter....why would you want to kill me?" Soo Jung asked. 

 "Your so powerful and yet I'm still alive....What are you waiting for?....KILL ME! GO AHEAD AND KILL ME!!" Soo jung started to yell.  "Your not afraid to die...." Kangnam said.

"You stabbed me....punching won't do anything..." 

"I've killed over a hundred people....I'm not scared to kill more.." Soo Jung said. "Your lying..." Kangnam responded.

"You feel more fear than Krystal does.....your not afraid to die because then that fear you have will go away.." Kangnam explained.

  "How is this so accurate?" Suga asked. "I'm in the room where it happened...I visualize something that happened here even if I wasn't there...but I can't go further than a 2 weeks..." V answered. They all nodded. Jung Kook kept on looking at the last thing that Kangnam said. "You feel more fear than Krystal does, your not afraid to die because then that fear you have will go away..." Jung Kook read in his head. "Okay so now what?" Suga asked. V looked at Ayame.. "Tell us..." He said. She looked at him. "Tell you what?" She asked. "How did you meet Kangnam...." V responded. Jung Kook snapped out of his own thoughts and looked at Ayame. Suga looked at V as well. She sighed. V then sat back down and stared at Ayame. "Kangnam is a evil man....at first I thought he was kind and sweet...but I thought wrong...but even though I knew..I still fell in love with him....there was one time where the hunters came after us while he was walking me home...I saved his life...he told me that I'm capable of raising his child and he did something...he made me conceive Krystal without touching me....he told me that..you can be happy...you can get married...have the time of your life...but when I come back I will take that child with me...the baby is mine....everyday I lived in constant fear when Krystal grew....I grew fond of her....which I wasn't supposed to....I didn't know when he'll come....he was going to take her away from me..." Ayame said. "Why would he want to kill her?" Suga asked. "Because she's suppose to be a boy...he wanted all boys....I don't know what for..." Ayame responded. "What do you mean by ALL boys?" Jung Kook asked. "He wanted 16 boys..." Ayame answered. V sighed. "This just got harder...." V said.