chapter 25

I Wanna Feel Safe

tumblr_mq3p4kcmBo1qkxcnao2_250.gifJungkook-J-hope-bts-35461570-250-248.gif

 

1 hour later: 

J-hope didn't know where to go, so he just walked and walked and walked. The more he walked the colder it felt. He felt empty..he didn't want to be here anymore. He wants to be with the person he loves but how can he when his father threatened to kill her. J-hope knows how his father is. He's scared of him. His father killed his mother just because she cheated on him... He killed his younger brother for misusing his abilities..so he knows that his father wasn't bluffing. J-hope stopped when he saw his school. He walked in. "You shouldn't be here." A woman said. J-hope looked at her and smiled. "I just need my text books.." J-hope said. "But it's the weekend.." The woman responded. "I'm not a slacker..." J-hope said. The woman smiled and signaled him that he could go in. "Thank you." He said. She nodded as she wen back to using her computer. His smile faded. J-hope started walking to the stair case. He went all the way to the roof. He walked to the edge. Tears started to fall down his eyes. "I'm so sorry Krystal...I kept hurting you, when all I wanted to do was to be with you..." J-hope stopped talking. He then lifted up his foot. He was about to take the last step of his life. He closed his eyes. Then........he jumped. He opened his eyes and his eyes widen. "Why would you do this?" Krystal asked in tears. She caught him before he fell. She lifted him up. They looked a each other. J-hope then looked down. Krystal looked at him in worry. "Answer me." She said. "Because I can't be with you...no matte how many times I try not to hurt you...I always do..." J-hope responded as he looked at her. Krystal then smiled. He looked at he in confusion. "Jung ho seok..no matter how many times you hurt me..I will always love you.." She stopped talking. She looked at his eyes and then she kissed him. At first j-hope was shocked but then he responded to the kiss. Krystal pulled away. She hugged him. She then whispered. "J-hope wake up..you have to wake up" she whispered in his ear.
 

J-hope woke up gasping for air. He looked around and saw many people surrounding him. They all sighed in relief. "Sir can you hear me?" The guy said. "Where am I?" J-hope asked in confusion. "Your in a hospital.." The doctor responded. J-hope tried to move, he winced in pain. "I need to go.." J-hope said. He continued to try to move. "Sir stay still your losing a lot Of blood.." The doctor said. "I HAVE TO GO...I NEED TO GO!!" J-hope yelled. He kept moving. He wanted to just go. He wanted to leave this place. The doctors couldn't hold him down. One if them injected something in him to go to sleep. He struggled to keep his eyes open. "Why isn't it working?" The doctor asked still trying to hold j-hope down. The doctors didn't know what to do. They were surprised that j-hope didn't fall asleep. J-hope then pushed all the doctors away. He finally got up and started running. He winced in pain. He ran out if the hospital and just continued running. He did exactly what he did In the dream he ran to the school and went in, the only thing different was that the woman wasn't there. He ran to the roof and walked to the edge. He closed his eyes as he was about to take the last step. He jumped. Suga found j-hope falling from the schools rooftop. He ran to the school and he took flight. He flew to j-hope and caught him. Suga the flew back to the ground. J-hope looked at Suga with rage. "Why?... WHY DID YOU SAVE ME?!?" J-hope yelled. "Because your my brother...and no matter how many times you push me away...I'll always be there..and jay..I'll help you win your girl back.." Suga answered. J-hope slightly laughed. "Do you really think that dad was bluffing? Do you really think that be won't kill her? HE KILLED MOM AND OUR BABY BROTHER!! HE'LL KILL HER TOO!!" J-hope started to yell. "Then beat him...show him that you will protect Krystal..show him that you love her.." Suga responded. J-hope sighed. "Come on...we have to fix you up..I'm surprised you didn't pass out yet.." Suga said. J-hope nodded. 

5 hours later:
J-hope looked at the clock. 3:00am. Suga walked in j-hopes room. "How you feeling? Suga asked. "Three broken ribs and a broken arm....I'm feeling fantastic.." J-hope said in sarcasm. "I'm glad." Suga responded with a smile. "Most people would die.." J-hope said. "Well being superhuman has it's perks." Suga responded.Then they heard the doorbell. "I'll be right back." Suga said. J-hope nodded. Suga walked down stairs to the front door and opened it. "Krystal?" Suga asked. "I know I shouldn't be hear but V told me what happened and I just couldn't sit around..." Krystal responded. Suga smiled. "Come on in." Suga said. Krystal walked in. "He's upstairs.." Suga said. Krystal nodded. She started walking upstairs but was stopped by Suga. "Before you go up there..i need to tell you something." Suga said. He signaled Krystal to sit on the couch and she listened. She sat on the couch and Suga said across from her. "Jay didn't want to hurt you...when he slept with Hyomin he was drunk, I admit that it was wrong but he thought that you were with Jung kook... And then you know..the little stuff that hurt you...but now Krystal, jay Is afraid to be with you..he's afraid because our father threatened to kill you.. My father knows who you are..you have abilities..j-hope is afraid of our father..." Suga said. "But.." Krystal was cut off. "Our father killed our mother just for cheating on him...he killed our baby brother just for misusing his abilities...so we know that he wasn't bluffing when he said that he'll kill you..." Suga said.

Krystal nodded. "I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself.." Krystal said. She then stood up and walked to the stairs. "Thanks for telling me" Krystal said to Suga. Suga nodded. She walked upstairs and went to j-hopes room. She knocked on the door. "Come in." J-hope said. Krystal walked in. J-hopes eyes opened wide. He didn't know what to say. Krystal sat next to him. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "Umm better.." J-hope answered. "Suga told me everything....he told me why you drank before you slept with that girl and why your afraid to be with me..." Krystal said. J-hope didn't know what to say. "J-hope ani... Jung Ho Seok... I want to be with you... Don't be afraid of your father, I can take care of myself...you have no idea what I'm capable of.." Krystal said. "But still my father will never give up-" Krystal cut him off. "Then we'll fight." She said with a smile. J-hope smiled back. "Okay." He said. She sighed in relief. The room filled with silence. Krystal didn't know what to do nor say. J-hope laughed. He pulled her to him and kissed her. She was shocked but she responded to the kiss. They stopped In need for air. They both smiled at each other. 

Krystal looked at the time. "I'm sorry but I have to go.." Krystal said. J-hopr nodded while smiling. Krystal stood up and started to walk to the door. She stopped walking and walked back to J-hope. She gave him a peck on the cheek. "Feel better." She said. J-hope nodded."Okay." He responded. AFter that she left. She walked back to the hotel that Ayame was staying at. She failed to realize how J-hope and Suga found out about her...or what they do... She walked in the room. Ayame looked at Krystal suspicously as Krystal took off her coat. "Krystal." AYame called. "Mom...We're dating.." Krystal confessed. Ayame smiled. "See I told you everything will play it self out." Ayame responded. Krystal sat next to her mom. "Honey what's wrong?" Ayame asked. "J-hope's father....he doesn't want me to be with J-hope because of my abilities...it's like he thinks i'm evil or something.." Krystal answered. "What that's crazy." Ayame responded. "He even threatened J-hope saying that if he see's me he'll kill me...and J-hope is really scared of his father.." Krystal explained. "His father is bluffing." Ayame responded. "His father killed his wife just because she cheated on him and he killed J-hope's younger brother just for misusing his abilities." Krystal said. "Well then fight." AYame said. Krystal nodded. "That's exactly what me and J-hope plan on doing." Krystal responded. Ayame looked at Krystal. "Krystal you look tired...go get some rest." Ayame said. "No I'm fine-" Krystal was cut off. "Go get some rest." AYame ordered. Krystal nodded. "Okay." She responded. Krystal got up and then went to the bed room. She sat on the bed and took off her boots. She massaged her shoulders and then laid on the bed. Ayame watched as her daughter fell alseep. Ayame smiled. Ayame then went to the kitchen where she found Jung Kook. Her smile faded.

"Jung Kook...I need to talk to you.." AYame said. "I know that Krystal is now with J-hope so you don't have to talk about it." J-hope answered. "Jung Kook..I know you love Krystal but-" Ayame was cut off. "I don't love Krystal..I don't love the Krystal that J-hope fell for...I love the other one...I mean I like Krystal but I'm not inlove with her.." Jung kook said. "But their one and the same." She said. "No their not...your daughter is living life....she finally has the guy that she loves..she has you...and she has all of us...but the other one doesn't have anyone...she's basically Krystal's shadow...but when she comes out..she protects us...she doesn't care if she dies or not...when she was taken by the hunters.. she asked questions as if she didn't care...everytime she was shot, she had to feel the pain and your daughter will wake up feeling nothing...but when you look at her eyes..her purple eyes..you see sadness...you see fear...you see a girl who's all alone..she gets out at Krystal's will not hers...their personalities are different..they may look the same but their not similar.." Jung Kook explained. "You really love the other one.." Ayame said. Jung Kook nodded. "When pleaded for me not leave her..at that moment time stopped.." Jung Kook was cut off. "But you know you can't be with the other one when she's still connected to Krystal." AYame said. "Then I'll wait..." Jung Kook answered. Little did they know Krystal was hearing their conversation. "Jung kook will wait for her?" Krystal thought. "How." She whispered to herself.