chapter 51

I Wanna Feel Safe

A day later: 

Author's pov: 

"Welcome back Rap monster." Jiminel said. He smiled and nodded. "So what is that you called me for?" He asked with curiosity. "Well as you can see we're having some trouble." She said as she looked at all her injured men. "And what does this have to do with me?" He asked. "I want you to hunt down this person." She answered as he gave him the tablet that showed Krystal's face and information. "Wait...this is a girl.." He said. "So? What's the problem?" She asked. "I'm not hunting down a teenager." He answered. She sighed in frustration. "You will hunt her down." Jiminel said in rage. "Or what?" He asked. She then looked at the flat screen  and his eyes followed. His eyes opened wide. "Why is Jimin in there?" He asked furiously. "Because he's on that es side..." Jiminel said with a serious tone. "He's our brother." He replied. "And I'm the leader...which means he is suppose to listen to my orders...but he didn't." She responded. "So what are you going to him? Kill him?" He asked in rage. "I just might." She answered with a serious tone. He looked at her in disbelief. "What happened to you? You were so innocent...and now...your a monster." Rap monster said. "Well that's what happens to you when you finally get your first kill....it makes you want to crave it more..." She replied. He shook his head. "Listen to my orders...or you'll end up like Jimin." She said before she left him standing there alone. He looked at the Krystal's picture once more. He sighed in frustration. He knew a teenager like her would go to a place where she feels safe and protected....which is home. He looked at the address. After a few minutes he got in his car and drove to the her house. 

He pulled out his gun and walked in the house. After checking upstairs, he then checked downstairs. The last place he needs to check is the basement. He slowly walked down the stairs and frowned when he heard crying. He put away his gun not wanting to scare Soo Jung. "Hey." he said as he looked at her sitting in the corner crying. She didn't respond which caused him to go to her. He squat down and looked at her with pity. "Hey are you okay?" He asked with a gentle tone. "I-I don't know what to do anymore..." She said as she cried. "What happened?" He asked. "She took them......she's going to kill them..." She answered. "Who? Who took them?" He asked. She looked at him. "Jiminel..." She answered. Rap monster stood up rubbed his temples out. "Okay come on stand up." He said as he picked her up. She wiped her tears. "Okay why is your eyes purple?" He asked. "How can you hunt some one down and not know your information?" She asked. They both slightly laughed. "So who's the girl in the picture?" he asked. "Krystal." She answered. "So your the one everyone has been trying to get." He replied. She nodded. "Are you here to kill me?" She asked. He shook his head. "No....but your going to help me get my brother." Rap monster answered. She looked at him in confusion. "Jimin." He answered her thoughts. "Jimin's your brother?" She asked. He nodded. "Wait you don't know anything that's happening?" She asked. "What are you talking about?" He asked. "This place is going to be a war zone." She answered.

A hour later: 

"Your stronger when your angry right?" Rap monster asked as they hid from the camera's of the hunters place. "Yea." She answered. 'Well get angry." He replied. She looked at him. "How am I suppose to get angry?" She asked. He looked at her. "Just think about this....if you don't save your friends...their dead...D.E.A.D." He answered. She flinched when he purposely yelled dead. She nodded. He then took out his lap top. "What are you doing?" She asked as she saw him typing fast. "I'm hacking into their network." He answered. She looked at him in confusion. "I'll be your eyes." He said. "Wait...so your not coming in with me?" She asked. He nodded. "Yup..." He answered. He then gave her a small ear peace head set. "Here." He said. She nodded and put it in her ear. He finally hacked their network. "Okay I'll make you invisible to them...so go." He said as he looked at the screen. Soo Jung nodded and then ran to the back door. She ran inside. "Take the elevator to the basement." He ordered through the headset. "Yea okay." She replied as she snuck through the place. She did as he was told. He gave her directions to where the guys were at. She opened the door. "Soo Jung? What are you doing here?" V asked. "To get you out." She answered as she untied V. He stood up and helped Soo Jung untie the rest. The alarm then rang.

"Soo Jung you have to get out NOW!" Rap monster ordered. "Let's go." she said to the guys. They nodded and followed Soo Jung. They fought a couple of hunters but managed. "Which way?" She asked. "Make a right and head up those stairs...after you reach the third floor then take the exit that's there." Rap monster answered. She told the guys what Rap monster said. "Wait where you going?" Jung kook asked. "Their working with Kangnam...I need to know what's he doing.." Soo Jung answered. "I'm coming with you." Jung Kook replied. She didn't refuse because she knows that he'll get mad. "Guys go." Soo Jung said to the rest of them. They all nodded and then left. "Rap monster where is this office." Soo Jung asked. Jung Kook smirked at what Soo Jung just said. "It's the 12th floor....what are you going to do?" Rap monster answered. "Pay her a little visit." She responded. Jung Kook and Soo Jung took the elevator to the 12th floor. "Miss she's coming up the elevator with the guy with the fire ability." Jiminel's computer guy said. She nodded and then faced her kill squad. "Everyone make sure she doesn't get a chance to attack." Jiminel ordered. Her kill squad aimed at the elevator waiting for them. Jung kook looked at Soo Jung as her hands shook out fear. "Your not the only one that's scared." Jung Kook said. Soo Jung looked at him and smiled. "They're going to be aiming at us." Soo Jung replied. Jung Kook nodded. They had to come up with a plan quick. 

After the elevator reached the 12th floor the doors opened. The kill squad looked at each other in confusion when they didn't see them. "Go check." the kill squad's leader said as he pointed at two of his men. They nodded and walked to the elevator. Jung Kook and Soo Jung waited until both of them walked in. When they walked in Jung kook clicked the close button on and the doors closed. The two men fought both of them but was easily killed. "You ready?" Jung Kook asked. Soo Jung nodded as she took one of their guns and Jung kok took the other. As soon as the door opened Soo Jung swung her hand and made a couple of them fly and slam their bodies on the wall. Jung kook was shooting some and easily killed them. Soo Jung used her telekinesis to block the bullets from hitting both of them. All of them were dead. They both walked in the office. "Where's Jiminel?" Jung Kook asked with a serious tone as he aimed the gun at the computer guy. "S-she left." He answered. Soo Jung told Jung Kook to not kill the guy. "What is all this?" She asked as she looked at the screens. The guy didn't respond. Jung Kook hit the guy with the gun. "She's asking you a question." Jung Kook said. The guy still didn't say anything. "Say it or he'll shoot you." Soo Jung said. The guy sighed. "Okay fine....it's files of people who has abilities..." He answered. "For what?" Jung kook answered. "K-kangnam.." The guy answered. Jung Kook then knocked out the guy and looked at Soo Jung as she looked at the files. "What's wrong?" Jung Kook asked. "Jung Kook.....he's trying to build an army...." Soo Jung answered as she looked at the pictures of all the people on the files.