chapter 26

I Wanna Feel Safe

iqATdFGT7o7ws.jpg

5 days later: 3:30 pm

Krystal's pov: 

Dear diary, I couldn't sleep. Jung Kook said that he'll wait for he other me. I don't want him to do that...not because I hate her..it's because I think..i know it's impossible for them to be together. Maybe he knows that...and is still gonna wait because that's what love does to you. I want Jung Kook to be happy. But how can he? My mom said that everything will play itself out...in the end will Jung Kook get his perfect ending- 

I was interrupted by my phone ringing. "Hello?" I answered. "ooo look who's voice sounds y in the morning." J-hope said. I slightly laughed. "Jung Ho Seok..why you calling me?" I asked. "What I can't call my girlfriend?" He asked. I blushed. "Of course you can." I answered. "I just wanted to hear your voice.." He responded. I smiled. "Do you want me to come over?" I asked. "yea I would love for you to come over." He answered. I smiled. "Okay i'll come." I responded. I can here him jump in excitment. "Okay." He said. "Okay." I responded. We kept draging the coversation when we kept saying you hang up. "Okay we get it your a couple now." Suga interrupted. I laughed. "see you later bye love you." J-hope said. "Love you too-" The line was disconnected. "Well that was rude." I said while looking at my phone.  

4 hours later: 

I put on my shoes and my jacket. I jumped when V came bursting in the room. He was breathless. "What's wrong V?" I asked in panic. "Jung Kook.." He said breathless. "What's wrong with Jung Kook?" I asked. "He's missing." He answered. I sighed. "V how can Jung Kook be missing he was with you all this time?" I asked calmly. "No I'm serious Krystal...yesterday he said he was going to go out but he hasn't come to the house since." V explained. "He probably just needed time to himself." I responded. "No Krystal that's not-" V was cut off by my phone ringing. I answered the phone. "Hello." I said. "KRYSTAL JAY IS MISSING!" Suga yelled in panic. "Okay Suga you need to calm down.." I responded. I heard him take a deep breath. "Jay is missing...some woman came in here and started to attack us..." Suga explained. "I'm on my way." I said. I hung up the phone. "What happened?" V asked. "J-hope is missing..I need to see Suga, I got to go." I said. I walked to the door. I heard V call my name. I looked at him. "What." I said. "So let me get this straight...I tell you Jung Kook is missing you think I'm lying..but then when Suga tells you J-hope is missing you just go over there.." V said. "V this-" He cut me off. "More important to you? So Jung Kook is not important to you?" He asked. "V....i got to go." I said. I opened the door. "Then I'm coming with you.." He said. He slightly pushed me aside and exit the room. I sighed. "Fine.." I said. 

We went to Suga's house. V knocked on the door and Suga opened it. He led us to the living room and we all sat down. "What happened?" I asked. "A woman came..and attacked us, she..she did something to make my head feel like it was about to burst and while she did that a man came and took Jay.." Suga explained. "And J-hope couldn't defend himself?" V asked in sarcasm. I glared at him. "Jung Kook is missing too." V said. "V how many times do I have to tell you-" He cut me off. "Jung Kook is missing Suga, we have to find both of them." V said. Suga nodded. "Okay then let's go." V said. "Where we going?" Suga and I asked at the same time. "Krystal's house..thats where Jung Kook and I had been staying at." V said. We all went to my house and then followed V to the basement. "Where did you guys manage to get all this stuff?" Suga asked while looking at all of our equipment. "That's not important." V said. I followed V to the computer but I noticed Suga's curiosity hit him. He looked around the whole basement. "Suga." I called. He looked at me. "Where did all of those bullets come from.?" Suga asked. "Krystal's shoulder...she's been shot many times but thank god the other Krystal was out." V said. "The other Krystal?" Suga asked. He walked to us. "Yes the other Krystal.." V answered out of annoyment. "Okay V what are we doing here?" I asked. "There's security camera's on the street where they live.." V explained. "So we can find out who took him." I finished the rest of his thoughts. "Yup." He answered. He hacked into the security mainframe. "Okay when did this happen?" V asked. "About 45 minutes before you guys got there." Suga answered. We all was looking at the footage. "There.." I said pointing at the screen. "They stood there with J-hope and then just vanished." V said. "wait rewind it back a little bit." I said. "Why?" V asked while  rewinding the footage. "Okay stop...that guy he looks familiar..." I said. I bit my lip trying to figure out who he was. I snapped my figures. Suga and V looked at me. "That's the guy who was outside Jung Kook's house when the fire happened.." I said. We all looked at the guy in the footage. "V you might be right...Jung Kook is missing.." I said. 

Author's pov: 

Suga and Krystal started to panic. "What are we going to do?"Suga asked. "How are we going to get them?" Krystal asked. "Are we going to have to kill those people?" Suga asked. "Are they going to be tortured?" Krystal asked. "Do we even have a plan?" Suga asked. While Krystal and Suga panicked, V was trying to figure out who they were. He analyzed their faces and he found them. "Kangnam...half Korean and half Japanese...32 years old...and wanted from the cops....Riko....korean...32 years old...and also wanted from the cops.." V said to himself. He looked at all the reports that the cops had on them but as he read it, he noticed that all these reports show superhuman things. "The female ripped out a man's heart...the man felt sympathy and brought him back to life.." V said to himself. V was getting distracted by Krystal and Suga panicking. "CAN YOU GUYS  JUST SHUT UP!!!" V yelled. Krystal and Suga shut their mouths and glared at V. "Go do something...eat, sleep, train, or just relax. I actually don't care, all I want is QUIET!" V said. Krystal and Suga went upstairs. V sighed and went back to the computer. The more he read the more frustrated he felt. Everytime they were seen something supernatural happened. He felt worried..not only about Jung Kook but J-hope also. He heard something drip on the table. He looked down and he saw blood. He had a nose bleed. He wiped the blood and then went back to what he was doing. Suddenly all the computer screens turn off. It turned back on and it showed two rooms. One with Jung Kook and one with J-hope. "KRYSTAL!! SUGA!!" V yelled. They both ran down the stairs. "What happened?" They asked at the same time. Then they looked at the screens. "Oh boy." Suga said. Then then a woman showed up in both of the rooms. "Riko." V said. "I'll give you guys a time limit....1 hour to get these guys.." Riko said. She gave them her location. "See you guys soon." She said. The screens then turned off. "Why would she give us the location?" Krystal asked. "Something is not right...she's not lying about the location but it may be a trap." V explained. Suga nodded. "But the thing is..we don't have a choice but to go..if we don't go she will kill them.." V said. "Okay then let's go." Suga said. V and Krystal nodded. 

They drove to the location. It was an abandoned factory. "The last time I went to an abandoned factory...I was shot." Krystal said. "Well you survived." V responded. They got out the car and walked to the front door. "Be careful guys.." V said. They all nodded. They walked in. They started walking not realizing that they split up. "V are you sure that we should be in here?" Krystal asked. When she didn't here a response, she turned around. "V?" She said. When she noticed that Suga wasn't there, she had a gut feeling that something bad was going to happen. She heard a noise. She looked all around her but found no one. Even though she found no one she felt threatened by something. BANG! She was shot in the stomach. She coughed up blood. She looked at the guy who shot her and then....the other Krystal came out. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgwCrxYAPhYIIkwKp8oTN

Krystal jumped (teleport). He looked every where in fear. She appeared behind the guy and killed him by breaking his neck. The other Krystal followed her instinct to where she thinks Jung Kook and J-hope might be. She opened the door and found both of them on tied up on a chair. "Welcome Krystal...or should I say the other Krystal?" Riko asked while walking out the shadow with two guys. Krystal was about to attack her. "You shouldn't do that...cause if I die...they die." Riko explained with a smile. "What do you want?" Krystal asked.  "Can I call you Jung Soo Jung? I think it's unfair that you always have to be called the other Krystal..." Riko said. "I don't care, now just tell me what you want." Krystal responded. "Okay fine...Jung Soo Jung..choose." Riko said. "What." Krystal responded. "Choose...Jung Kook or J-hope." RIko said. "I'm not choosing." Krystal said. "If you don't choose, they both will die..but if you do choose one the other will die.." Riko explained. Krystal looked at Jung Kook and then looked at J-hope. "If I choose one....the other will die...I want to choose Jung Kook but..Krystal finally is in a relationship with J-hope...what do I do?" Krystal thought. J-hope and Jung Kook looked at Krystal. "I choose....niether." Krystal attacked them. RIko eyes opened wide, She called out for her men and then disappeared. Krystal fought all of them. They were surprised on how fast Krystal was. She electrocuted some of them but she couldn't kill all of them. She was slammed on the ground. She coughed up blood. She looked at Jung Kook and he mouthed go. She shook her head in response. J-hope looked at her as well. She crawled to Jung Kook and J-hope. "Krystal you know your going to lose." One of the guys said. "Take a deep breath..." Krystal said to Jung Kook and J-hope.  

She jumped (teleport) Jung Kook and J-hope outside. Her vision became blury but she quickly stood up and untied the ropes that Jung Kook and J-hope were tied to. Jung Kook looked at Krystal. "Are you okay?" Jung Kook asked in worry. She slightly smiled. "I never jumped anything else other than myself." Krystal said breathless. Jung kook nodded. "what about the guys back there?" J-hope asked. "Go to my house..I'll take care of them." Krystal said. She jumped back inside the room where Jung Kook and J-hope were held in. She thought that they were going to be looking for them but she was wrong. They caught her. They shot her with a system of high-voltage cables, which prevent her from being able to jump.She tried to Jump but she was only able to Jump across the room. "it's kinda hard to jump when a thousand volts of electricity is going through your brain huh." One of the guys said. She glared at them. "You think you can go like this forever, without concenquences?...there's always concenquences." The guy kicked her in the stomach. She coughed up blood. She tried to get up but then she was lifted up. "STOP!" Kangnam yelled. They dropped her on the ground.. Kangnam walked to the guys. He looked at Krystal and Krystal looked at him. She breathed in and jumped. The guys were about to go after her but Kangnam stopped them. "Did you shoot her with it?" Kangnam asked. "Yes sir.." One of them answered. "Did it work?" Kangnam asked.  "...she's having a hard time to jump..." One of them answered. "Good..now let's go." Kangnam said. The guys nodded. 

Krystal jumped outside the factory. She lifted herself up from the ground slowly. She sighed in relief when she realized that Jung Kook and J-hope listened to her. But she sighed again. "V and Suga are still in there..." She thought. She walked in the factory and started looking for them. She wiped the sweat that was on her face and neck and continued walking. She looked around carefully. She heard someone behind her. SHe turned around and choked the person who was behind her. "Suga," She said. She let go off him. Suga gasped for air. "You have a really strong grip.." Suga responded. She looked around her. "What happened to you? Did you find Jay and Jung Kook? And what's with your eyes...it's purple" He asked. "I found them and told them to go to the house...and I'll explain later about my eyes...let's go find V." Krystal responded. Suga nodded. They searched for V everywhere but they didnt find him. They were tired but Krystal wouldn't stop looking. "Krystal...let's take a break.." Suga requested. He sat on the floor. "You take a break.." Krystal said breathless. Suga sighed and stood up. He followed her as she continued looking for V. She looked around the whole place but still couldn't find him. "We have to go Krystal..he's probably at the house as well.." Suga said. She looked at him and nodded slowly. 

1 hour later: 

They entered Krystal's house and went to the living room. "Krystal." Jung Kook and J-hope called. She took off her jacket slowly in pain. "Your hurt.." J-hope said. "Wait where's V?" Jung Kook asked. She looked at Jung Kook and shook her head. "I couldn't find him....." Krystal said slowly. Jung Kook hugged her. "We'll find him." Jung Kook comforted her. Krystal nodded slowly. "Come on..let's fix you up.." Jung Kook said. Krystal followed Jung Kook to the basement and so did Suga and J-hope. Jung Kook took out the first aid kit and put it on the table. He helped Krystal take off her shirt. Jung Kook looked at her stomach. "You've lost alot of blood..." Jung Kook said. "Why is Krystal's eyes purple?" J-hope asked Suga. "I asked the same thing..she said she'll explain it later.." Suga answered. J-hope nodded. Krystal laid on the table. Jung Kook carefully took out the bullet. He placed it on the table. He went to the fire place and turned it on. He put the iron on it. He looked at Krystal. She looked like a lost puppy as she stared at the ceiling. He wanted to hug her, caress her, tell her how much he loved her but J-hope was there. He took the iron and walked to Krystal. "WAIT YOUR NOT DOING THAT TO HER!" J-hope yelled. Jung Kook looked at J-hope. "Don't worry..the Krystal you love won't feel the pain....my Krystal will.." Jung Kook explained. J-hope looked at him in confusion. Jung Kook looked at Krystal and smiled. She smiled back. "Ready?" Jung kook asked. Krystal nodded. He placed the hot iron on her gunshot wound that's on her stomach. Krystal screamed in pain. J-hope and Suga looked at Krystal in worry as she screamed in pain. Jung Kook pulled the iron away and placed it on the floor. He then put a bandage on her wound. "There.." He said. Krystal nodded slowly. She sat up and got off the table and she put on her shirt. "Okay explain this to me.." Suga pleaded. "The Krystal that you see here isn't the human Krystal that you see everyday...that's Krystal's other self...her killer instinct.." Jung Kook explained while cleaning the table. "But are they one and the same?" J-hope asked. "No....Krystal is inlove with you..i'm not..." Krystal answered. "So if you have purple eyes-" Suga was cut off. "Then I'm not your Krystal." She said in frustration. 

Jung Kook noticed her eyes slowly closing. He walked to her. "See you soon.." Jung Kook said to her. Krystal nodded slowly. Her eyes turned brown and she then passed out. Jung Kook caught her."What happened?" Suga and J-hope asked. "Krystal is coming back." Jung Kook answered. Jung Kook picked her up and went upstairs to Krystal's room and Suga and J-hope followed him. Jung Kook placed krystal on her bed. Then Jung Kook and Suga went to the living room. "So purple eyed Krystal is not J-hopes Krystal, but yours?" Suga asked while pointing at Jung Kook. Jung Kook nodded. "How are you going to be with her?" Suga asked. "I don't know..all I'm going to do is wait.." Jung Kook answered. "What for what?" Suga asked. "For them to split up...everyone will then get what they wan't.." Jung Kook answered. "How?" Suga asked. "Krystal always wanted to be human and she will be when they split up...and she could then be with J-hope with out thinking about the other Krystal..and I could be with the one that I love.." Jung Kook explained. Suga nodded slowly. "How long do you think that will take?' Suga asked, "Probably in years..." Jung Kook answered. "Your willing to wait that long?" Suga asked. "That's what love does to you.....i'm going to go.." Jung Kook answered. "Where you going?' Suga asked. "To see Krystal's mother..." Jung Kook responded. "What for?" Suga asked. Jung Kook walked to the front door. "V is Krystal's half brother.." Jung kook responded. He then left the house. 

Jung Kook went to Ayame. He knocked on the door repeatdently. She opened the door. "What's wrong?" She asked. "V is missing.." Jung Kook responded. Ayame let him in. "He's not missing.." Ayame said. She signaled him to follow her and Jung Kook listened. He walked in Ayame's room and found V on her bed passed out. "What happened to him?" Jung Kook asked. "I don't know....when he came in here he was already losing alot of blood...so by the time I fixed him up he passed out.." Ayame said. Jung Kook nodded as he looked at V. "What about Krystal?" Ayame asked. "She was shot in the stomach but I managed to fix her up.." Jung Kook responded. "What about you?" She asked. Jung Kook looked at Ayame. "I feel like I shouldn't be here..." Jung Kook said. "What do you mean?" Ayame asked. "I always hurt the people I love.....Krystal was injured to many times because of me......and it is starting to happen to V....who's next...my family?" Jung Kook answered. Ayame looked at him in worry. "But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't be here.....they want to have you here....they really do care about you..." Ayame responded. Jung Kook walked to the door. "But no matter how many times I think that....I will never get what I really want...." Jung Kook said. "And what's that?" Ayame asked. "The woman I love...." Jung Kook answered. He then left before Ayame could say anything else. She sighed as she looked at V. "Your friend is hurting.....and I bet you don't know how to fix it..." Ayame said as she looked at V. 

V's pov: 

We walked in the factory. I didn't realize until later that we spilt up. "Krystal...Suga." I called. None of them answered. I decided to still look for Jung Kook and J-hope. I walked in a dark room. I was kicked in the stomach. I groaned in pain and looked at the guy who kicked me. "Bring him too me." A guy with a musculine tone said. Two guys dragged me and then threw me on the floor. "Welcome V" He said. I looked at him. "Kangnam.." I said. "Your correct." Kangnam responded. Kangnam's new guy walked up to me with a curious look.(Like the way Jaehyo did on the very good video to that girl in the bank...Block b-very good) "Cream get your over here." Kangnam ordered. Cream listened. Kangnam looked at me with curiosity but yet it was a glare. "Let's go this guy is useless to me.." Kangnam said. "What do we do with him then?" One of his men asked. "Beat him up." Kangnam answered. Kangnam and cream left me alone with his men.  They did what they was told. I coughed up blood. I looked at them. There was 4 of them...I could get out of this right? I slowly got up and ran. I ran out of the factory. I stopped when I started to feel dizzy. I then passed out. 

1 hour later:

Author's pov: 

v woke up. He knew that he was at the hotel where Ayame stayed when he looked around. The room is dark and the only light you get is from the moon light that shines through the open windows. V turns to the window when he notices a cool breeze moving the curtains. Next thing you know V is under cream's possesion. Cream jumped (teleport) V to the schools playground causing the swings to creak and the merry go round to move. V falls to the floor and soon begins to roll on the floor and holding onto his stomach untilhe gets up on his knees, while cream sits on the bench with one leg on it, with his elbow to his knee and holding his chin with his thumb and index finger, with his other leg on the floor. Cream is now just staring at V in his uncomfortable and agonizing pain moment. When V finally looked towards cream, cream smirked and said "What's up I'm cream.." Next thing you know a ball of light headed towards V's direction. 

 

 

To be continued....