chapter 11

I Wanna Feel Safe

The next day: 

J-hope's pov: 

     I tried to fall back asleep but i couldn't. I looked at the clock, 7:10 am. I sighed. My heart skipped a beat when the door swung open "Jay get up. you have to go to school." Suga said with a loud voice. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I went to the kitchen and sat down. "I cooked pancakes and bacon." Suga said. I laughed. "Wow...this is the first. " i said. "Well i know you stood up all night thinking about why Hyomin would be here...so i want you to chill and have a good day.." Suga said. I slightly smiled. "Thanks..." I said before i started eating. "But why do you think Hyomin is here?" Suga asked. "Don't know, don't care, as long as it don't involve me." I responded. He then picked up my plate and went to the sink "HEY, I'm not done eating.." I said while trying to get my plate back. "So what, you have to get to school......" Suga said. I sighed and grabbed my book bag. "You should be happy......you'll get to see Krystal." Suga said while smiling. "STOP!!!! I"M NOT IN LOVE WITH HER!" I yelled in frustration. "YES, YES YOU ARE!! YOUR IN LOVE WITH HER AND YOU KNOW IT!!" Suga yelled back at me. "no...." I responded. "Jay...your not a little kid anymore....when you asked me how do you know when you love someone i answered you, and you then knew you were in love with Hyomin.....how come your so afraid to admit that you love Krystal?" Suga explained. He crossed is arms and rose his eyebrows. "Are you going to answer me?" Suga asked. "I have to go to school...." I said. I then left. I went in my car and turned it on. I drove to school.

   As i walked to my locker i saw Krystal standing at her locker like a lost puppy. I wanted to hug her and caress her, but i just decided to just leave her on her own. I just walked pass her. I opened my locker and took my books out and when i closed it,my heart skipped a beat when i saw V standing next to me. "Don't ever do that again." I said while touching my chest. V slightly smiled and then leaned on the lockers. "Why did you ignore Krystal?" He asked. "I didn't ignore her....ididn't even see her...." I said. "Sure you didn't..." V said sarcastically. The bell rang. "Well got to get to class." I said. Then i rapidly went to my class. "Okay students.....we have a new student.....come in and introduce your self." The teacher said. "Annyeonghaseyo I'm hyomin..." I looked up. She bowed. "you can sit in front of Jung Ho Seok.." The teacher said while pointing at the desk in front of me. Hyomin smiled and went to the desk. "Hi.." she waved at me and then sat down. "Seems like we're going to see each other more now." She said while smiling. She then faced the front. I leaned back "This is going to be great.." I said sarcastically in anger.

Krystal's Pov: 

I decided to cut class. I went to my hide out and just sat there feeling the sun on my face. I jumped when i heard a voice. "So how come your not in class?" I looked to my left. "Oh you.." I said with a annoyed tone. "Perhaps i should introduce myself." He said. "I know who you are, your V...Jung Ho Seok's best friend." I said while looking at the sky. "Glad you know that.....Now would you like to tell me what's going on?" He asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "J-hope ignored you as soon as he saw you....and now he looks pissed that a new girl is in his class.." V said. I looked at him. "He ignored me? And what new girl?" I asked. "Yeah he ignored you and a girl named Hyomin....." He was cut off when someone shot an arrow at him in the stomach. My eyes opened wide as he fell to the ground. I quickly went to him and took out the arrow and picked him up. "Are you okay?" I asked in panic. All i got in response was a cough spill blood. I quickly went out through the emergency exit. I quickly went to my car and put him in the back seat. I closed the door and got in. I turned the car on and started driving. "V stay with me..."I said in panic. "Krystal.....it.....hurts..." He was cut off by coughing up more blood. "It's going to be okay..." I said to myself. While driving to the hospital i noticed that there was no one outside. "This can't be good.." I whispered to myself. Then that's when gun shots were fired at us. ".." I said. I looked at the side mirrors and saw a black van with two people shooting at us. Then that's when one of them shot one of the tire's. 

   I tried to control the car, but then the shot another tire. As i struggled to control the car, another car appeared in front of me and stopped. "No no no NO" I yelled. I crashed into it. I flew out of the car. I opened my eyes and found my self on the street. I then turned to my left and i saw four guys with a clown mask on taking V. I slowly got up. I held onto my side running to them. I tackled one of them and he punched me. Anger started to take over. I out and the other me took over. 

Author's pov: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgwCrxYAPhYIIkwKp8oTN

    Krystal stood up and wiped the her blood from . She smirked. She disappeared. The guys went into panic and dropped V on the floor and looked around in panic. Krystal appeared behind the guy who punched her and cracked his neck. The other guys started shooting at her but she stopped all the bullets. It's like she slowed down time. She focused deeply and the bullets turned and faced the three other men. She then blinked and the bullets shot at them. They all fell to the ground. Krystal walked to V and looked at him. V looked back at her with wide eyes. "What.....are......you?' V asked before he passed out. Krystal picked him up and took him to her house. For some reason Krystal's other self didn't want to bring the other Krystal back out. She went in and placed V on the couch and got all the materials she needed to fix him. She then took off his shirt and started to fix him. 

   Three hours later: 

V woke up and saw Krystal staring at him. He slightly smiled but then he saw her purple eyes. He quickly stood up and grabbed the controller for the tv and aimed it at her. She started to laugh. "What are you?" V asked. "I'm Krystal's other half." She said. He looked at her in confusion. "Krystal isn't human....well she's half human." She said. "So why isn't she here." V asked. "Well in order for her to be here, i have to let her." She said. "Wait....so she let you come whenever you want?" V asked. "No i come when Krystal is under a threat.....you can put the controller down now." She responded. He slowly put the controller down. "But why are you still here when there's no threat...." V asked. "Because i want to talk to you....and Krystal is letting me." She responded. "Why do you want to talk to me?" V asked. "What are you?" Krystal asked. "What?" V said. "Those guys that shot you are hunters...and they hunt supernatural beings...so what are you?" She explained. "I'm human.....and they could have been after you" He said. Krystal nodded. She stood up and walked to V. "Don't tell anyone about this.....and now that you know, stay with Krystal, help her, make sure she don't do anything reckless." She said. V nodded slowly. "I promise." He said Krystal slightly smiled. Then her eyes went back to brown and she passed out. V caught her. "I knew something was different about you but i didn't expect this." He said as he placed her on the couch. He sat on the floor, looking at Krystal. "The truth is I'm not human.." V whispered to himself.