chapter 33

I Wanna Feel Safe

Krystal's pov: 

I slowly opened my eyes. "Krystal your awake." J-hope said in excitement. I looked to my right and smiled. I nodded slowly. He smiled back at me. I slowly sat up. "Where is everyone?" I asked. "They're downstairs in the kitchen." He answered. I nodded. I got off the bed and winced in pain as soon as I stand. "Woah woah woah where do you think your going?" He asked. "Down stairs." I answered trying to hide my pain. "No way..you need to rest.." He said. I smiled. "I'm fine okay.." I responded. I walked down stairs limping trying to walk normal so J-hope wouldn't worry and went to the kitchen. I smiled. "Hey guys." I said. V, Jung Kook, Suga, and Ayame looked at me. "Krystal." They said at the same time. I sat next to V. "What's all this?" I asked looking at all the papers. "Krystal you should rest." V said. "I'm fine...Soo Jung will heal me like she always does." I responded. They all went silent. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Ummmmm Krystal....Soo Jung won't be helping you anymore.." Suga said. I looked at him in confusion. "What are you talking about?" I asked. They didn't respond. V sighed. "Soo Jung doesn't want to come out...anymore.." V said. I looked at him in shock. "What.." I said. I looked at Jung Kook. "I-I don't understand." I said. Jung Kook looked at me. "She said it was a push and pull....so when you call her to come out..she won't answer you...she said she'll stop pushing when you pull..." Jung Kook explained. My eyes opened wide. "But why would she do that? What happened?" I asked. "Krystal....Soo Jung went through hell after you were shot....your knife wound still wasn't healed so she lost alot of blood...also...she got extremely injured by fighting the hunters and by being in a car crash....I'm surprised that you even could walk..." V explained. 

"A car crash?...What else happened?" I asked. "When we came back here we tried to fix up her wounds but we couldn't....she closed her eyes and her heart beat stopped......I tried to save her but none of the volts worked...until I used the highest volt...when she breathed in a lot of air we all sighed in relief....when I put the bandage on her wounds I looked at her as she stared in the ceiling...she wanted to give up....she stared at the ceiling blankly, I knew some thing was wrong...the next day I walked to your room and she was awake..I knew that you wouldn't come back until you was completely healed...but then Soo Jung...she stood up and walked to me limping..she said why did she have to ruin your life....she said she was happy at first that she finally came out but she was sick of killing...she was tired...she hated that she constantly having to hear you cry...she loves you Krystal...so she said she'll stop pushing so she won't have to come out...so you could live a normal life.." V explained. I looked at him in shock. "S-she died....how come I can't remember what happened?....it's like she completely shut off.." I said. They didn't respond. "I can't believe that she did that..." I said. Jung Kook then stood up and left the kitchen. V sighed. I stood up and then walked to the living room where Jung Kook was. "Jung Kook..." I said. I next to him. "Are you crying?" I asked. "No." He said trying to stop his voice from shaking. "Jung Kook--" He cut me off. "Just leave me alone okay.." he said. "No...Jung Kook you've been there for me...now let me be there for you." I said. He looked at me. I felt sorry for him. "You must be happy..." He said. I looked at him in confusion. "To be with J-hope...to finally get what you want..." He said. "what.." I responded. "Nothing." He then stood up and put on his jacket. 

"Jung Kook where are you going?" I asked. "I don't know...I just want to leave." He answered. He then walked to the door. I stood up and limped to him. "Jung Kook don't go." I said. He looked at me. "Then what am I suppose to do?" He asked. I looked at him in sorrow. "Just don't leave us.." I said. He looked at me as tears fell down his eyes. He then took off his jacket and wiped his tears. I smiled. "I'm going to the basement.." He said. He then walked to the basement. I sighed in relief and smiled. 

Three weeks later: 

Author's pov: 

Krystal had gotten way better. Her ankle healed and her bruises disappeared. Krystal ran down the stairs and ran to the kitchen. "Careful Krystal..you don't want to sprain your ankle again." V said while cooking pancakes for everyone. Krystal nodded. She took a plate with two pancakes and then got her fork and sat down with everyone else. "Happy that your going to school?" Ayame asked. Krystal nodded. "Yup I can finally get out of this house." She responded. Ayame smiled. "I have no idea why would you want to go back to school...school especially in this era.." Suga said. "Suga...you never missed a day in school before....unless you were really sick...so stop being a jock since you know that your a nerd." J-hope said with a smile. "Shut up."  Suga responded. V laughed. "V you shouldn't be talking eitehr...your also a nerd." J-hope said. V stopped laughing. "So your back to being a nuisance...great." V said sarcastically. J-hope glared at him. "Okay guys I'm going...Jung kook you going to drop me off?" Krystal said as she put her plate in the sink. Jung Kook nodded. Krystal and Jung Kook then went to left. "Umm why aren't you going?" Ayame said pointing at J-hope. "Because I don't want to go." J-hope answered. "You should go...maybe you'll get smart up here." V said while patting J-hopes head. J-hope stood up. "Don't touch my hair...I'll go.." He said. J-hope then left to school. "Your not going?" Ayame asked while pointing at V. V looked at Ayame. "Nope...I got to figure everything out first.." V answered. Ayame nodded. "Ready to work?" V asked suga. Suga nodded. Suga stood up and put his plate in the sink. "Wait V I have to go some where first.." Suga said. "That's fine.." V said. V then went to the basement. Suga then left the house. "And now I'm all alone.." Ayame said to herself. 

Suga walked in the place. "Hi I'm looking for Jeon Sunmi.." Suga said to the lady at the desk. "Oh you again." She said. "yea..' Suga responded. Suga heard someone call his name. He turned around. "Sunmi." He walked to her. "Wait come to my office." She said. Suga nodded and followed Sunmi to her office. She then sat down and Suga sat down across from her. "So.....I found your son.." Suga said. Sunmi smiled. "Y-your serious?" She asked to make sure. "Yes I'm sure....but I'm not sure if he wants to meet you.." Suga answered. "Well then I'll go see him.." Sunmi said. "Where is he staying?" She asked. "Ummmmmm..Listen....I'll bring him to you..." Suga responded. "I thought you said that you aren't sure if he wants to see me." She said. "Yes but...I'll bring him instead..." Suga said. Suga then stood up and walked to the door. "What are you hiding?" Sunmi asked with a serious tone. Suga turned around and looked at her. "Nothing." He answered. Sunmi stood up and walked to Suga. "I believe that you found him....but if I see my son harmed anyway...I'll be coming after you.." Sunmi said. "Shouldn't you be happy that I found your son?" Suga asked. "I am happy...but for some reason I feel like you found a long time ago..." Sunmi said. Suga then gulped. "I-I'm going to go." Suga said with a awkward smile. He then left the office. "What a ....she should at least be grateful that I came to her..." Suga said to himself while walking back to Krystal's house. He then was stopped by a man. "Your..K-Kangnam" Suga stuttered. "Am I that scary?" Kangnam asked. "What do you want?" Suga asked trying to hide his fear. "You." He said. Suga looked at him with wide eyes. "What do you want me for?" Suga asked nervously.

Kangnam grabbed Suga's shoulder and then signaled Suga to follow him. Suga followed. "I want you to train some of my people.." Kangnam said. "And why would I help you?" Suga asked. "Because If you don't I'll kill J-hope.....or maybe Jung Kook....or V..." Kangnam answered. Suga gulped. "Fine....I'll train your people...but you better not go near J-hope, Jung Kook, V, or Krystal." Suga responded. "I wont go after the boys but...Krystal...I cant agree to that person.." Kangnam said. "Then I wont help you." Suga said. Kangnam stopped walking and sighed in frustration. "Fine." Kangnam responded. Suga smiled. "Lead the way." Suga said. Kangnam lead Suga to a alley. "Ummm what are we doing here?" Suga asked nervously. Kangnam turned around and looked at Suga. "You ready?" Kangnam asked. "Ready for what?" Suga asked. Kangnam grabbed Suga's shoulder and then teleported to his house. "WOAH!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!" Suga said. "How are you feeling?" Kangnam asked. "That was fun but I am not okay." Suga answered. "Well get used to it." Kangnam said. "Where are we?" Suga asked. "My house.." Kangnam responded. "Your house?" Suga asked. Kangnam nodded. "Suga...I know you'll tell your little crew about this house...and I'm just saying I have way more places to stay at.." Kangnam said. "You have no trust in me what's so ever.." Suga said in sarcasism. Kangnam glared at Suga. "W-well where's umm where are the guys I have to train?" Suga stuttered. "Follow me." Kangnam said. 

Jung Kook dropped Krystal off at school. "See you later.." Krystal said. Jung Kook nodded. Krystal walked to class and sat down. "Krystal? Where have you been? How are you feeling? Are you okay?" Jimin asked in worry yet in excitement to see her. Krystal smiled. "Calm down Jimin." Krystal said. Jimin nodded. "I missed you." Jimin said. "I've missed you to." Krystal responded. The class then looked at Krystal in shock. "She's smiling.." "She's talking.." "She's responding,," "She said I missed you.." "This must be a dream." The students were whispering. "Oh Shut up." Krystal said in annoyment. They all then turned around in fear. Jimin slightly laughed. "Your adorable when your annoyed." Jimin said. Krystal looked at Jimin. "You did not Just say that." Krystal responded. Jimin smiled nervously. "well ummm...I gotta go." Jimin said rapidly and ran out the class room. She stood up and ran after Jimin. When she finally caught him they both laughed. "Your pretty fast." Jimin said out of breath. Krystal nodded still trying to catch her breath. "You wanna ditch class and go get something to eat?" Jimin asked. "Sure." Krystal answered. "Let's go my lady." Jimin said. Krystal laughed. "Don't ever say that again." She said. Jimin nodded. 

Krystal and Jimin spend the whole day together. "I have to go to the bathroom." Jimin said. Krystal nodded. Jimin then went to the bathroom. He sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. "When she didn't go to school....I had the urge to see her....when she finally came back I was so excited.....Jimin...did you fall for her?" Jimin thought. He ruffled his hair. I then left the bathroom and walked to the table where they sat at. He stopped moving. "Krystal?" He looked around. She was missing. He heard a scream. He ran to the direction the scream came from. "KRYSTAL!!" He yelled. It was hunters. Jimin stopped running. "This bad...Krystal's gonna know..." Jimin said to himself. He zipped his sweater all the way up and covered his face with his hoodie. He then ran to Krystal and started to beat up the hunters. Krystal looked at Jimin in shock. He knocked them all to the ground. "Krystal are you okay?" He asked in worry. She nodded. Her eyes opened wide. "JIMIN WATCH OUT!!" Krystal yelled. Jimin was shot. He fell to the ground. They picked up Jimin and injected Krystal with a sleeping drug and tied up Krystal. They took them to the hunters place. 

Krystal opened her eyes. "Nice to see you again." Yonguk said. Krystal looked at him. "Where's Jimin?...Don't hurt him, this is between you and me...leave him out of this." Krystal said. Yonguk laughed. "You must be so stupid....Jimin is in this...." Yonguk responded, Krystal looked at him in confusion. "What?" Krystal asked. "He's a hunter..you should check on the people who you become friends with.." Yonguk said with a smile. Krystal's eyes opened wide. "Your lying." She said. "Fine don't believe me."Yonguk said. Yonguk then left the room and went to Jimin's room. "Jimin Jimin Jimin..." Yonguk said. Jimin looked at Yonguk. "Why did you help her?" Yonguk asked. Jimin didn't respond. "You hurt your own team." Yonguk said in anger. Jimin didn't respond. Yonguk then punched Jimin in the face. "Answer me." Yonguk ordered. Jimin didn't say anything. Yonguk punched Jimin in the face repeadently. "STOP!" Yonguk turned around. "Jiminel.." Yonguk said. "I'll take care of Jimin....go to Krystal.." Jiminel ordered. Yonguk nodded. Yonguk left the room. "Jimin..." Jiminel said. Jimin looked at his sister. She walked to him. "Did you fall for her?" Jiminel asked. Jimin looked down. She sighed. "What did dad tell you....getting close to her was not going to be easy...and look what happened...you love her now..." Jiminel said. Jimin didn't respond. "Fine...don't say anything.." Jiminel then left the room. 

Yonguk walked the room. "What are you going to do to me?...Torture me?.." Krystal asked. "maybe.." Yonguk responded. Krystal looked down. "Fine....lets get it over with..." Krystal said. Yonguk walked to Krystal. "I'm going to help you.." Yonguk said. Krystal looked at Yonguk in confusion. "I'm going to kill the other you.." Yonguk said. "What....if you kill her you'll kill me." Krystal said. Yonguk smiled. "Exactly....you'll both be gone.." Yonguk said. "Why do you want to do this?" Krystal asked. "Because people who have powers like you must never exist....you will soon start killing humans...and I can't have that." Yonguk said. "Soo Jung only kills people who try to kill me." Krystal responded. "But she could break loose....she can go rogue any moment." Yonguk said. "She will never do that..now let me go." Krystal said in a serious tone.