chapter 16

I Wanna Feel Safe

Krystal's pov: 

       As V and I were washing the dishes after we ate, a knock made us both jump. I quickly dried my hands and opened the door. "J-hope...your here again.." I said awkwardly. J-hope walked in. "Krystal i have to tell you something..." He said. He then looked at V and gave him a signal to leave. "Oh you want me to leave?" He asked in sarcasm while pointing at himself. J-hope glared at him. V put his hands in the air in defeat. "Okay okay, I'm going.." V ran upstairs. J-hope went to the living room and sat down on the couch. i followed him but stood standing. J-hope looked at me if he was guilty of something. I crossed my arms and asked "What do you want?" In English. J-hope quickly stood up and then sighed and sat back down. "If you want to tell me something then just say it.." I got annoyed. J-hope grabbed my wrist and pulled me to sit down. "Okay.....2 weeks ago i got drunk and Hyomin came to my house and we slept together, i don't know what happened and when i woke up the next morning i was like woah wtf..it was the soju that did that to me.....and that's what i have to tell you.." J-hope rapidly said. I looked at him in confusion but it felt like my heart torn into pieces and dropped. "Say it slowly." I responded. "I slept with Hyomin...." J-hope answered. I felt like i wanted to run in a corner and cry my heart out...but i stopped myself. I looked to the ground trying to hide my sadness away from him. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked. "I thought you would want to know..." He answered. "Well you thought wrong.....J-hope I already have enough problems on me...please don't give me another...so please just leave.." I stood up and went to the front door and opened it. J-hope stood up and walked to me. "Krystal..." I cut him off "Just go.." I said. J-hope sighed and then walked out the door. 

     I looked at him as he walked to his car and then left. I closed the door and then leaned against it. I looked at the steps as i saw V coming down. Tears started to fall down my eyes. V came to me and quickly hugged me, and i hugged him back. "He..slept with her V...How could he do this to me.." I started crying harder "It's okay Krystal...It's okay..." He hugged me tighter. "Nothing is never okay for me...." I said. "That's not true..I'm okay...and Jung Kook is okay...and you will be okay too.." V responded. We both stopped talking and just let silence fill the air. "Come on stop crying...J-hope is an ..and if he doesn't want you, then you will find someone who will...Okay?"  V said. I nodded. V let go of me and took me to the kitchen. He passed me a napkin to clean my face. I slightly smiled. "thank you.." I said. He smiled. Jung Kook then came from the basement and walked in the kitchen. "you look your having fun." V said sarcastically while looking at his shirt filled with blood. I looked at him. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yea, it's the other guy who you should be worrying about.....but enough with the worrying because i got a location on the guy's leader." Jung Kook said with a smile. V and I smiled at him. "That's great." V responded.  "So then let's go." I said. "No." V and Jung Kook said at the same time. "Why?" I asked. "Because we're not ready and your injured.." Jung Kook said while pointing at my right shoulder. "V...please.." I looked at V. "No Krystal I agree with Jung Kook we'll wait until you heal and we still need to rest...we haven't rest for days already.." V said. I sighed. 

    I sat on my bed staring blankly at the wall. "Jung Ho Seok.....you betrayed me....I thought that you never would do that...but you betrayed me...." A tear fell down on my lap. I laughed at myself. "I'm so stupid thinking that I could end up with him.....Gyuri put these thoughts on my head...and look at me now...I will never have a chance and nor i would want to...the fact that he can sleep with Hyomin when we're not together; what if he does the same thing when we are together....I felt like my heart just been stabbed and it's bleeding out.....I guess he prefers someone who will please him...and i'm not that girl...i mean look at me....i'm a ..i would never please him....I'm innocent...AISHHHHHH!!!! FORGET HIM!!! I DON'T NEED TO PROVE MYSELF TO ANYONE NOR PLEASE ANYONE!!!" I said to myself. I ruffled my hair and I sighed. I then laid down on my bed and look at the ceiling. "Maybe i need the other me more than i realize...i mean she knows me better than anyone right?....so what would she do if she were in my position?" I asked myself. As i finally calmed down., i felt the comfortableness on my body. I sighed in relief that all the pain just sunk into the bed. As i had gotten more comfortable I drifted off to sleep. In my dream: I looked around. "Where am I?" I asked myself. "In your dream.." I looked around and i saw me walking to me...but i then noticed that the other me had purple eyes. My eyes widen as i stepped back. "W-what do you want?" I asked, "I don't want anything...you want something...answers...that's why you called me.." She responded. I looked at her in confusion "You see I'm your shadow self..the other you..but we're one and the same...so when you need me all you need to do is think of me and I'll be there....you wanted help...and you don't know but what the one you were calling is me." She answered my thoughts. 

   "Okay then why would i need you?" I asked. "You tell me.." She sat on the floor and looked at me. I sat across from her. "J-hope..." She cut me off. "He slept with that Hyomin chick..." She said. I nodded. "And your wondering what to do next..." I nodded. "Krystal..I can't tell you to do anything except follow your heart." She answered. I looked down. "Krystal, i know you been through a lot..but i think you should make your choices based on your heart not your mind...because that can lead to something that's un fixable...." She said. I slightly smiled and then nodded. She nodded back and smiled. "Good luck..." She winked at me before she walked in the darkness. I sighed and then everything became blurry. Back to reality: I sat up from my bed and looked at the only picture of my mom and I. "I have to follow my heart,,," I said to myself.