chapter 19

I Wanna Feel Safe

Krystal's pov: 

V came to my room. "Krystal....you have to go to school.." He said. I looked at him. "I don't want too..." I responded. He sighed. "Please." He started to beg. I sighed in frustration. "FINE!" I yelled. He stepped back. "I'm sorry to ask this but is it vampire week?" He asked. My eyes opened wide. "Ummmm..." I couldn't answer. "You know what...you don't have to answer that.. i already know the answer, which is yes it's vampire week...." He said. He quickly then started going downstairs. "He lived with me for a while now and he cant just ask the question..." I said. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and then got dressed. I walked down stairs. V smiled. "Your going to school?" He asked. I nodded. "FINALLY!!" He yelled in excitement. I slightly laughed. "Are you coming or not?" I asked. He grabbed the car keys. "I'll drive." V said. I nodded. We both went to school. As I walked to my locker I saw Jung Ho Seok. I haven't seen him since Jung Kook disappeared. I just didn't want to see him or talk to him. The bell interrupted my thoughts. I walked to class and sat down on my seat. "Krystal your finally back." The teacher said. I nodded. "What happened to you?" He asked. I looked down. "Ummm.." I didn't know how to say it. I felt people staring at me especially Jimin. "My mom died....." I said loud enough so the teacher can hear. "I'm so sorry..are you okay?... do you want to go home? You could've took all the time you needed..-" I cut him off. "I'm fine..." I said. The teacher nodded. I looked at Jimiin and he smiled at me. "Welcome back." He said with a smile. I slightly smiled back. 

Today went by fast I thought as V drove me home. Jimin made me smile all day today. He stood with me when I was all alone without my friends. "So are you now going to go to school?" V asked. I nodded. "Yea..I will.." I responded. V smiled. "Thank You." He said. I smiled at him. "Let's just go home..." I responded. "Okay." He said."V..." He parked the car and then looked at me. "What?" He asked. "Let's stop looking for Jung Kook...." I said. His eyes opened wide. "W-what are you talking about?" He stuttered. "We can't keep getting hurt...we have to stop looking for him...." I explained. V looked down. "I cant lose another friend..." I couldn't finish what i was saying because V opened the car door, got out, slammed the door, and walked to the front door. He opened it and slammed it shut. My eyes opened wide as he did that. I got out the car and locked it. I walked in the house. "V.." I looked at him sitting on the couch in the living room. "Don't talk to me..." He said. "V please.." I walked to him and held his hand. He pushed my hand away. "Just. Leave.Me.Alone.Okay?" He got up and then went to the basement. 

Author's pov: 

Krystal walked down to the basement. "V.." Krystal walked to V and back hugged him. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier...but we cant keep doing this to ourselves.." Krystal said. V pushed her away and faced her. "Jung Kook loves you and the other Krystal too....so if you want to stop looking for him....THEN LET THE OTHER KRYSTAL TAKE OVER YOU!!" He started to yell. Krystal's eyes opened wide. "WHY ARE BEING LIKE THIS?!?! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I DON'T LIKE HER!! SHE'S DANGEROUS!!" Krystal yelled back. V looked at her. "AT LEAST SHE WONT GIVE UP ON FINDING JUNG KOOK!!" He yelled. Krystal slapped him. He looked at her with wide eyes. "I don't want to give up on Jung Kook....but look at you..you look exhausted..I'm exhausted...I been shot so many times already....you've passed out so many times already because you don't eat nor sleep..." Krystal explained. Tears started to fall down Krystal's eyes. "I want to find Jung Kook but....maybe we should stop looking for him..." She said. "You must be really stupid....The people that would capture Jung Kook is hunters....and if I'm right...Do you think he wouldn't be tortured?...Do you think he wont be begging for help? DO YOU THINK...that the person that he's thinking about is you?" V asked. Tears started to fall down his eyes. "Krystal....if you were captured, Jung Kook would never sleep, never eat, never relax until he finds you..So why would you just give up on him?" V asked. Krystal looked down. V sighed. "You don't want to find him because then you'll have to choose between J-hope and Jung Kook..." V said. Krystal slowly nodded. "Well I don't care how you feel right now..and I'm sorry for that but I will never..NEVER..give up on finding Jung Kook....you can...But I wont." V said. Krystal looked at him. She opened to say something but was interrupted by the door bell. 

They both went upstairs and went to the front door. They both wiped their tears and then V opened the door. "J-hope...what are you doing here?" V asked. "I needed to talk to Krystal.." He answered. V sighed in frustration and then he looked at Krystal. "Go." He said. He slightly pushed Krystal outside and then slammed the door shut. Krystal and J-hope flinched when the door slammed. "What's wrong with him?" J-hope asked. "Just a little disagreement.." Krystal said with a smile. J-hope nodded. They both started walking down the street. "So how you been?" J-hope asked. "I've been...okay..you?" She responded. "Same.." He said. Krystal nodded. "I saw you at school today...and yet you didn't even say hi." J-hope said. Krystal slightly laughed. "Sorry...I had a tough week.." Krystal responded. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I'm tired...my body is sore and I have cramps..." Krystal stopped talking. She looked at him. "Forget what I said.." Krystal rapidly said. J-hope laughed. "Cramps? That's why your tired and that's the reason why your body is sore.." J-hope said. "Ya. I said to forget what I said.." Krystal playfully hit him. J-hope smiled and then that smile disappeared. "Krystal.." J-hope said. Krystal looked at him. "What happened to Jung Kook?" He asked. "He....he....he left.." Krystal said. "I don't believe that...why would he suddenly leave when he just confessed to you?" He asked. Krystal looked down. "Krystal tell me the truth...what happened to Jung Kook?" J-hope asked. "V and I think that he was..." Krystal stopped. "He was what?" J-hope asked. "taken..." Krystal answered. "Taken? By who?" He asked. "I don't know.." Krystal answered. J-hope nodded. J-hope knew something was wrong. "I knew it..." He thought. "Krystal I'll be back to see you okay?" Before Krystal could responded. J-hope gave Krystal a kiss on her cheek and then ran off. Krystal's eyes opened wide. She touched the cheek that he kissed and then started walking back to the house. 

J-hope's pov: 

I ran to my car, got in, turned it on, and then drove to the safe house. I ran inside and ran to the basement. I placed my hand on the hand scanner and then the door opened. I walked in. I walked to Suga who was reading files. "Suga.." I said. He looked at me and sighed. "What do you want?" He asked. "Look..I know that you don't like me very much right now but Jung Kook is missing..and I need your help finding him." I explained. Suga looked at me. "What do you mean he's missing?" He asked. "Krystal hasn't seen Jung Kook for the pass two months...that's why neither of them hasn't been to school...I think.." I said. "That actually makes sense.."Suga said. He stood up and then went to the computer. He then typed Jung Kook's name on the search list. Suga looked at me in shock. "What's wrong?" I asked. "He was already missing Jay.." He answered. I walked to him and looked at the screen. It showed a picture of Jung Kook. I scrolled down the screen. "Jung Kook has been missing for months after the fire that happened in his house.." I said. "But you saw him all the time and so have I.." Suga said. "Let's go meet his mom.." I said. Suga nodded. 

Suga and I went to Jung Kook's mother work place. We walked in. We both walked to the front desk. "Hi we're looking for Jeon Sunmi.." Suga said. "Did you schedule a appoitment....Are you two getting married?" The woman said. "No." Suga and I answered at the same time. "Then why are you here?" She asked. "We need to talk to Jeon Sunmi.." Suga said. "For what?" A voice in the distance said. We looked behind us and it was Jung Kook's mother. "Why do you need to talk to me?" She asked. "It's about Jung Kook." Suga whispered to her. Her eyes opened wide. "Follow me.." She said. She then started walking and we followed her. We walked in her office. "Do you know Jung Kook? Do you know where he is?" She asked. "We're his friends...and see the thing is we have been talking to him for months but we never knew that he was missing.." Suga said. She sighed in relief. "Then where is he?" She asked. "He's now missing.." I answered. She looked at me in confusion. "What do you mean? He just said you guys have been talking to him.." She said. "We have but...now we can't seem to find him anywhere.." Suga responded. She sat down in shock. "I need to call the police.." She took her phone out. Suga went to her side. "Don't call the police.." Suga said. "Why?" She asked. "We will find him...and the cops will stop looking for him..so i need you to trust us..okay?" Suga calmed her down. "Fine....but you have to promise me you'll bring him back to me.." She said. "We promise....I promise.." Suga said. She smiled. "Thank you..." She said. We looked at her in confusion. "You guys seem like you will find him.." She said. We smiled. "We will find him..." Suga said. 

We both walked out the building. "So now...we finally have a mission that doesn't involve killing someone.." I said. "Yup.." Suga got in the car and so did I. "So what do we do?" I asked him. "We find him." Suga said as he started driving. 

V's pov: 

Krystal walked back in the house. "Hey V.." She said. "Hey.." I responded. The room fell into silence. "V I have a question." She said. I looked at her. "Why aren't you home?" She asked. I stood up from the couch and walked to her. "Because I don't have parents...." I responded. She looked at me in shock. "I'm going to take a walk.." I said. I walked out the house before she could even respond. I walked and walked and walked. But I stopped when I heard something behind me. I slowly turned around. My eyes opened wide in shock. "Jung Kook..." I said. He smirked at me. "Hi V." He said. I looked at him. He walked to me. "Where have you been? I've been searching for you everywhere..." I said. "I've been around..." He responded. I sighed in relief. "I thought the hunters took you.." I said. "Oh they did.." He said. I looked at him. I saw the smirk on his face and I knew something was wrong. "Tell Krystal I'll make her suffer...I'll make her suffer for wanting to stop looking for me, tell her that she will regret wanting to be with J-hope, tell her I'll make her regret walking away from me......oh and tell her she'll be dying soon...by the people who worked for her father...hunters." He said. He then started walking away. "See you soon V..." He said. I watched him with wide eyes. "What happened to you Jung Kook?.." I thought.