chapter 52

I Wanna Feel Safe

Previously on I wanna feel safe: 

They both walked in the office. "Where's Jiminel?" Jung Kook asked with a serious tone as he aimed the gun at the computer guy. "S-she left." He answered. Soo Jung told Jung Kook to not kill the guy. "What is all this?" She asked as she looked at the screens. The guy didn't respond. Jung Kook hit the guy with the gun. "She's asking you a question." Jung Kook said. The guy still didn't say anything. "Say it or he'll shoot you." Soo Jung said. The guy sighed. "Okay fine....it's files of people who has abilities..." He answered. "For what?" Jung Kook asked. "K-kangnam.." The guy answered. Jung Kook then knocked out the guy and looked at Soo Jung as she stared at the files. "What's wrong?" Jung kook asked. "Jung Kook.....he's trying to build an army...." She answered as she looked at all the people who was in the files. 

Jung Kook's pov: 

"Why would he want to build an army?" I asked. Soo Jung looked at me and shrugged. "Do you think it deals with us?" I asked. "Part of it yes....but he's planning on doing something bigger.....you can't just build an actual army to kill off teenagers...there's something more to it that we don't know.." She answered. I nodded. I looked at her in worry as I saw her nose bleeding. "Soo Jung." I said as I pointed at her nose. She quickly wiped her nose. "Let's go..we have to tell the others." She said before she started to leave. I grabbed her arm. "What's wrong?" I asked her. She looked at me and sighed. "Soo Jung we both agreed on no more secrets." I said. She nodded. "i know." She replied. "Then what's wrong?" I asked again. "....When I use my abilities..it drains me...tires me out...it's too much for me..." She answered. "But I never seen that when you use that electricity thing." I replied. "It's only for certain abilties...like telekinesis or when over use my jumping ability." She responded. I nodded. "Please be carefull...I don't want to find out what happens when you over use it okay?" I said. She nodded with a smile and I smiled back. "Okay let's go." She said. I nodded. As we walked home I can see Soo Jung slow down. I automatically look at her in worry. "Are you okay?" I asked. My eyes opened wide when I see her eye color blink from purple to brown. "Krystal's coming back." I said. She nodded in understandment and immediately kissed me. "Hopefully...I'll see you soon." She said before she passed out. I caught her before she fell to the ground and carried her bridal style.

After a few hours of walking, I finally made it home. I opened the door and walked in. "JUNG KOOK!!" V yelled as he stood up from the couch. I smiled as I placed Krystal on the couch. "What happened?" He asked in worry. "Don't worry nothing bad happened...Krystal's coming back." I said happily. "What are you so happy about?" V asked. "Nothing." I lied still thinking about the kiss that Soo Jung gave me. "Anyway...come with me." He said and I nodded as I followed him to the basement. "All of you guys are okay right?" I asked. They all nodded. I then looked in confusion of one guy who was sitting on the table swinging his legs. "Who are you?" I asked while pointing at him. "That's Rap monster...he's the one that helped Soo Jung get us out...and he's Jimin's brother." V answered. "But then that make him Jiminel's sister." I replied. They all nodded. I then walked up to Rap monster. "Are you going to betray us?" I asked. "Jung Kook." V said. "I'm just asking." I defended myself. Rap monster shook his head. "Nope...Jiminel plans on killing Jimin..So i'm not on her side...and don't worry...I'm not hunting Soo Jung..or Krystal...whatever you call her." He said. I nodded. "So what happened with Jiminel?" Himchan asked. I looked at Himchan. "Nothing...she left." I answered. "Then what took you guys so long to get here?" Zelo asked. "Because we found out something bad." I answered. "Found out what?" J-hope asked. "That they have been tracking down people with abilities for Kangnam." I answered. "For what?" J-hope asked. I didn't respond. "Jung Kook....why are they tracking down people with abilities?" V asked. I looked at V. "Kangnam is trying to build an army." I answered. 

V's pov: 

Wait wait wait wait...did I just hear that correctly? "Why is he trying to build an army?" Young Jae asked. Jung Kook shrugged. "I don't know...but Soo Jung said that we're getting into something that's bigger than we expected." Jung kook answered. I then sat down on a chair as everyone went into chaos wondering what's going to happen to us. I groaned in frustration. "CAN ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!" I yelled which caused everyone to shut up and look at me. I needed to think. "Kangnam wants to open up a portal right?" I said. "Yup." Jung kook replied. "And now we found out that he's trying to build an army.." I stopped talking. "Yup." They all said at the same time. "These two tasks have to be connected somehow....why would he want to build an army?...and why would he want to open a portal to another world?..." I finished. I massaged my temples and then stood up. "Okay guys we have to go somewhere." I said. "Where we going?" They all asked as they followed me to the front door. "Just follow me." I said. "Wait...is it okay to leave Krystal here?" Jung Kook asked. "No....J-hope carry Krystal." I replied. "Ummmm why me?" He asked. "Because your her boyfriend." Jung kook said as he punched J-hope's arm. J-hope nodded and then picked up Krystal. "Okay let's go." I said. 

They all followed me to the abandoned house. "Wait a minute..your telling them now?" Jung kook whispered to me. I nodded. I opened the door and walked to the living, and they all followed. "Jin, 5zic." I called out their names. Both boys came out of the kitchen and walked in. "What are you doing here?" Jin asked. "Okay first let's just get everything out." I said. I looked at the guys. "These guys are Soo Jung's and Jung Kook's sons from the future." I said. "WHAT?!? YOUR CRAZY!!" They all yelled except for Jung kook. "Guys it's true." Jung kook replied. "H-how?" J-hope asked. "They found a way to split in the future." I answered. I noticed that they all tried to take it all in. "Okay anyway." I looked at Jin and 5zic. "Do you guys know why Kangnam is trying to open a portal and build an army?" I asked in frustration. "No...mom nor dad ever spoke of him...they only said that he was our grandfather." Jin answered. "So you have no idea?" Jung Kook asked. They both nodded. I massaged my temples one more. They all looked at me as I groaned in frustration. "THEN WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO?!?" I yelled. "V calm down." Jung kook said with a calm tone. I sighed. They all looked at me in worry. "I don't know what do....I'm suppose to be the smart one but I don't know what to do...." I said with a serious tone. "Well for starters,,,instead of acting quickly, why don't you think about it first." Suga said which caused everyone to turn around and look at him as he leaned on the door frame. "Suga?" J-hope said as he walked to him and hugged him. "Are you okay? I'm sorry I made you stay at Ayame's house but that's the only safe place." J-hope said. Suga smiled. "It's okay." He responded. He then looked at Himchan. "Your son Sameul...he's alright..he's at Ayame's house." Suga said. Himchan smiled and nodded. "Well...seems like you guys had a rough time without me." Suga said as he walked to the couch and sat on it. 

Meanwhile at Kangnam's house:

Cream's pov: 

I walked to Kangnam with a tablet. "Here....that's all of them." I said as I gave him the table. He nodded as he started to scroll down looking at all the pictures and names. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. "I never knew that building an army would be this hard." He said as he sat down. I sat down across from him. "What exactly are you building an army for? I mean...you've been doing this for a month now...what's so important that you need a army for?" I asked. He stopped scrolling and looked at me. "War." He answered. I nodded. "You can leave now." He ordered as he started scrolling again. I stood up and then left. I entered the training room where half of his soldiers or whatever they are, were training. Kai then walked to me. "So what did you and Kangnam talk about?" He asked. I looked at him as I crossed my arms. "There's no reason to tell you." I answered with a serious tone. "I don't get it....why have all these people? Why train them? What is he planning?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at the fact that he's hard headed. "That's not your concern." I answered with a serious tone. "Okay just tell me this...why does he need all these people?" He asked. "Just leave me alone and get back to training." I said with a serious tone and a emotionless face. He looked at me in confusion. "Can you at least tell me something?" He asked. I groaned in frustration.  All he did was annoy me and made me pissed. "It seems that you have a temper." He said. I looked at him with an emotionless face. "I get it from someone in family...anyway I have to go" I replied before I left the training room. 

I walked to the guest room and closed the door. I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. "So V decided to help Jung Kook's kids but not me...." I said with a smirk. V didn't know that all this time I watched him. That's exactly how I found out about Soo Jung and Jung kook..and their kids....stupid kids. But what still made me question about V is his past....it's so blank....it's like he didn't exist at all. I sighed as I ruffled my hair. "Seems like I'm joining this war..." I said. I then remembered something. "Be careful to not change the past...anything you say or do will change it..." V said as he talked on the phone. So maybe if I use Suho....he can transfer powers from one person to another...he can transfer Soo Jung's powers to my dad...and finally when I'm born...I'll be unstoppable... I smirked and then finally closed my eyes and easily drifted off to sleep. 

Author's pov: 

V and Suga were trying to figure out what Kangnam is planning on doing. I mean why exactly would he want to create an army for? Well he did say war...but that doesn't make anything easier. V sighed for the millionth time as he massaged his temples. "Let's just all rest for now...we all need sleep." V said as he laid on the couch. They all nodded. "Wait...why do you get the couch? "Jong Up asked. V glared at Jong Up. "So you can get the floor." V said with a sarcastic tone. Jong Up glared at V. "Oh I'm sorry is miss V having hormonal issues right now?" Jong Up said with a sarcastic tone as well. V stood up and then punched Jong Up in the face. ".." Jong Up said as he wiped the blood off his lips. "I'll do it again...I would beat the out of you."  V said with a serious tone as his pointed at Jong Up. "Guys calm down." 5zic said. "V you'll sleep in my room." Jin said. V nodded and then followed Jin upstairs. "Okay guys...light's out." 5zic said before he went upstairs as well. "you heard the man...lights out." Suga said before he laid on the smaller couch and started to fall asleep.