chapter 23

I Wanna Feel Safe

Krystal%20Jung%20f(x)%20Rum%20Pum%20Pum%

3  weeks later: 

Author's pov: 

Krystal didn't know what to do. She thought she had everything under control but she was wrong. She needed help and she wanted it badly. She sat on her bed and sighed. She looked out side her window and smiled. "It's snowing.." She said to herself. She stood up and walked to the window. She sighed again. "Time is going by quickly..." She thought. She smiled. She remembered how her mother used to play with her outside. They always had a snowball fight and no matter what Krystal always won. She then grabbed her coat and then went outside. She went for a walk. She walked and walked and walked. Her thoughts made everything around her disappear. "Owww..." She wiped the snow off her face. She looked at the person who threw it and her eyes opened wide. "Hi Krystal." Jung kook said. "J-Jung Kook...." She stuttered. Jung Kook walked to her. The only thing she could do is stare at him in shock. He stood right in front of her. "J-Jung Kook....W-where have you been?'' She asked. "Around..." He answered. He then moved to the side. "Can I join you?" He asked. Krystal slowly nodded. He smirked. "Lead the way.." He said. Krystal then started walking and he followed. Krystal's heart beat started beating fast. Her eyes opened wide. "No...don't come out please.." She thought. Her eyes suddenly changed color. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgwCrxYAPhYIIkwKp8oTN

The other Krystal continued walking. She wanted to turn around and hug him but she felt threatened. She knew something was wrong. "Krystal.." Jung Kook said. Before she could turn around a group of guys came. Zelo, Himchan, Jongup, Daehyun, Young Jae, and Yonguk came. They all looked at her. None of them noticed that Krystal changed. "Get her." Yonguk said. All of the guys except Jung Kook attacked her. She dodged all their hits. She then was flipped by Daehyun. Her eyes opened wide in shock when he kissed her on the lips. While yonguk laughed at what happened, Jung Kook felt something strange. "What's wrong with me?" He thought as he held his chest. Jongup then injected something in her. They looked at her as she closed her eyes and passed out. 

4 hour later: Night time 

Krystal was woken up when they threw water on her face. She looked at all of them and then looked around the room. She tried to move but her hand and feet were tied. "So this is the Krystal everyone is so afraid of." Yonguk said. She looked at him and smiled. "What are you going to do to me? Kill me? Torture me?" She asked. "Turn you into one of us...but in order to do that...the Krystal that thinks your a killer will have to go away.." He answered. "No matter how many times you try to turn me into a hunter, I will never give in to it.." She said in a matter-of-fact tone. He laughed. "Yeah we'll see." He responded. The door then opened. Her heart skipped a beat. "Jung Kook...." She thought. "Watch her..I'll be right back.." Yonguk said. Jung Kook nodded. Jung Kook sat down on a chair right in front of her. The room was filled with silence. On the inside Krystal is happy that she finally can see Jung Kook without looking at his pictures or dreaming about him, but on the outside there's no response. She wanted to ask him so many questions but she knew that he wasn't the same. She looked at him and he looked at her. "Why?" He asked. She looked at him in confusion. "Why did you break my heart and go to someone else? Why did you decide to torture me?...Why did you stop looking for me?" He asked in anger. "What? Jung Kook i never tortured you nor gave up on you...I've been looking for you everywhere..you have no idea how much it killed me not knowing if you were okay or not." She responded. He looked at her in confusion. "W-why are you lying to me...I know what happened." He said. She looked at him. "Jung Kook...I will rather get tortured my self than seeing you get hurt." She said. Yonguk then came in the room. "Go train Jung Kook" Yonguk ordered. Jung Kook nodded. He looked at Krystal. "What are you going to do with her?" Jung Kook asked. "Don't worry Jung Kook, now go." Yonguk responded. Jung Kook stood up. As he left he saw a guy with a cart coming in the room. He ruffled his hair and continued walking. His jumped when the door slammed shut. He went to his room and sat on the bed. 

Jung Kook kept thinking about what Krystal said to him. "What? Jung Kook i never tortured you nor gave up on you...I've been looking for you everywhere..you have no idea how much it killed me not knowing if you were okay or not." She responded. He looked at her in confusion. "W-why are you lying to me...I know what happened." He said. She looked at him. "Jung Kook...I will rather get tortured my self than seeing you get hurt." She said. Jung Kook ruffled his hair in confusion. "She didn't torture me?" He thought. Then there was a ringing in his head. He held his head. Images of Krystal appeared in his head. But he can't see it clearly. The pain stopped. "What..just happened?" He asked himself. He walked to the room where Krystal was in. His feet stopped when he heard Krystal scream in pain. He felt like he had to do something but he didn't know what. He peeked in the room and found Krystal with blood all over her. His eyes opened wide in shock. "Jung Kook your here." Yonguk said. Yonguk signaled Jung Kook to come in. Jung Kook listened. He walked in slowly. Jung Kook looked at Krystal. "Wanna join?" Yonguk asked. He handed Jung Kook a knife. Jung Kook looked at it and took it. He didn't know what to do. 

At first he wanted revenge on Krystal but now he's confused. He has to know the truth. Jung Kook threw the knife at Yonguk and it went in his shoulder. Younguk looked at Jung Kook in shock. He took out the knife that was in his shoulder and started to attack Jung Kook. Jung Kook dodged all of his attacks and he slammed Yonguk on the floor. "I'm sorry.." Jung Kook said. He then knocked Yonguk out. He went to Krystal and untied the ropes. He picked her up bridal style and started to run. He looked behind him and other hunters were chasing him. He laid Krystal on the snow and looked at her. "I'll be right back..." Jung Kook said. He ran to the guys who were chasing him and started to knock them out one by one. He looked at all of them on the floor. "you guys need more training." He said. He then went back to Krystal. He picked her up bridal style and then started to walk. "Jung Kook....don't leave me again....please..." She said slowly. Jung Kook looked at her in confusion. He then was stopped by a hole bunch of cars. They surrounded him. He looked at all of them. "Give us the girl." One of them said to Jung Kook. "No." He responded. They all started to attack Jung Kook. He placed Krystal on the snow and started to fight them. Krystal wanted to help him. She stood up slowly and then started to beat up the guys. She looked at Jung Kook and realized that he was about to be stabbed. She ran to him taking his place...she was stabbed. Jung Kook looked at her in shock. She took the knife that was in her stomach and dropped it on the ground. She then grabbed the guys face and electrocuted him to death. She then fell to the ground. Jung Kook picked her up and started running. There was too many of them. He couldn't fight them on his own. He ran and ran. They both end up falling on the floor. Jung Kook stood up and tried to pick up Krystal but she refused to be picked up. She stood up on her own. "Jung Kook.." She said. He looked at her in confusion. "We have to go, they're-" Krystal cut him off.

She kissed him. She then passed from losing a lot of blood. Jung Kook's eyes widen as she fell to the ground. Everything started to come back to him. All the memories he had with Krystal started to come back. His feelings of revenge disappeared and his love for her grew even stronger. He looked at Krystal. He kissed her on the lips. "I'll be right back...I promise." He said to her. He then started to walk back to the guys. He looked at them knowing that they were searching for Krystal. They all looked at Jung Kook but they all noticed something is different. Jung Kook looked at them with rage. He started to attack them. He dodged every hit they threw at him and he burned them to death one by one. He looked at their bodies and then ran back to Krystal. He noticed a woman next to Krystal. "Who are you?" Jung Kook asked. "My name is Ayame...can you please lift her up and take her to my place. He felt like he could trust her so he listened. He went to her hotel room and placed Krystal on the bed. He sat down next to her. He jumped when he heard a knock on the door. Ayame went to the door and opened it. "V..this way." She said. V followed her. But he stopped when he saw Jung Kook. "Jung Kook?" He said as he looked at him. Jung Kook looked at V. He stood up and hugged him. V hugged him back. "I'm sorry.." Jung Kook said. "Your not with the hunter no more?" V asked. Jung Kook nodded. "They made me forget Krystal and planted memories of you guys in my head." Jung Kook explained. V nodded. "I'm just glad the old you is back." V said with a smile. Jung Kook nodded. "Guys sorry to interrupt but I asked V to come here because he needs to patch up Krystal." Ayame said. V then went to Krystal. "What...happened to her?" V asked. "She was tortured.." Jung Kook said. V then started to fixed up Krystal. 

1 day later: 

Krystal woke up. She got up slowly in pain and went to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed. She washed her face and then went back to the bed. She then realized that this isn't her house. She jumped when the door opened. "V....Jung Kook...where am I?" She asked. "A hotel." V answered. "How are you feeling?" Jung Kook asked. "Fine...umm what happened?" She asked. "You don't have to worry about that." V responded. Krystal nodded. "I need to change the bandage on your stomach." V said. Krystal nodded. She laid down on the bed. V lifted up her shirt only revealing her stomach. He changed the bandage to a new one. "Down." V said. Krystal sat back up and nodded. "I'll go get you some clothes from your house..." V said walked to the door. "Okay.." Krystal responded. V left leaving Krystal and Jung Kook alone. Jung Kook sat down on a chair. "Jung Kook-" He cut her off. "You wanted to give up finding me..." Jung Kook said. Krystal looked at him in shock. "No I-" He cut her off again. "V told me...you don't have to lie.." He said. "I'm sorry it's just...." She stopped talking. "Just what?" He asked. "I didn't want to have to choose between you or J-hope.." She answered. Jung Kook looked at her in shock. "So you would stop looking for me just because you don't want to choose? I'm sorry to say this Krystal but that's selfish.." He said. "I know....it's just if I had to choose between you two I would lose one." She said. "Well you don't have to choose.." He said. She looked at him in confusion. "I...I love the other Krystal...." He said. She looked at him in shock. "What?" Krystal thought. "You love the other me?" She asked to make sure. "Yes I do." He responded. She didn't know what to say to him. "I'm going to go...see you later." He said. He then stood up and left. She started to tear up. But she stopped herself from crying. 

1 hour later: 

V walked in and found Krystal looking out the window. "Krystal what are you doing?" V asked. "Watching the snow fall.." She answered. He nodded. He sat right next her. "What's wrong?" He asked. It took her a while to respond. "I keep her caged but I can't control it..." She said. He looked at her in confusion. "Do you mean..the other you?" He asked. She nodded slowly. "She comes awake and I can't control it..." She responded. "I don't understand..." V said. "Nevermind..." She responded. V sighed. "Krystal...talk to me." V ordered. "Jung kook loves the other Krystal..." She answered. "But now you don't have to choose...What's wrong with that?" V asked. "Because....She's...I don't know..." She responded. "Krystal...you've been calling the other Krystal a killer but she's killing to protect you...she killed people to protect me..and Jung Kook..." V said. "Okay.." She answered. V sighed in relief. "Now lets go eat, I brought ramen noodles..." V said. She slightly laughed. "Okay." She followed V to the kitchen. "V you never told me why we're in a hotel....and where did you get the money to be in a hotel?" She asked.  V didn't answer. Krystal looked at V. "Are you going to answer my question?" She asked. "Nope." V answered. Krystal sighed. Jung Kook then came. "Ohhh noodles." Jung Kook said in excitement. V smiled. "Jung kook would you mind asking my question?" Krystal asked. "What question?" He asked back. "Why are we in a hotel and where did you get the money to be in a hotel?" She asked. V looked at Jung Kook. "Oh by a woman." Jung Kook answered. "What woman?" She asked. Before Jung Kook could answer the woman walked in the kitchen. 

Krystal looked at the woman. Her eyes opened wide. "Krystal.." Ayame said. Krystal quickly stood up. She didn't know what to say. Ayame hugged Krystal. "M-mom..." Krystal stuttered. Ayame let go of Krystal. "I have a lot to explain..." Ayame responded. Krystal nodded slowly. Ayame sat down and so did Krystal, V, and Jung Kook. Ayame looked at all of them. "Krystal...you saw a duplicate of me die...." She said. Krystal didn't know what to say. "All I can tell you right now is that when you were born we were being hunted by people..they wanted to kill both of us...and by the time you were three I got married and everything was okay....no one bothered us....I had my suspicions about your father....and then I found out that your father was a hunter....I wanted you to be safe but I was madly in love with him...so I thought as long as he doesn't find out..it'll be okay...but when you were 6...I found out that he was after you...I knew that I would have to kill him but I couldn't.." Tears started to fall down Ayame's eyes. "I couldn't kill him....so i duplicated myself...I left you all alone in that closet...leaving you there watch me die....making your abilities come at a early age....and making you have to kill him....I'm so sorry Krystal that I had to do that..." More tears fell down her eyes. She looked at Krystal in shock when she realized that tears were coming down Krystal's eyes as well. 

Krystal quickly hugged Ayame. "It's okay mom....as long as your here with me..." Krystal responded. Krystal let go of her mother. Ayame smiled at Krystal and wiped her tears. Krystal did the same. But Krystal then looked at V. "You knew the hole time.." She said. V looked at Krystal. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you..."  V said. "Why couldn't you tell me? How did you know she was alive?" She asked. "Because I told him not to tell you....and he's your half brother..." Ayame answered. Krystal and Jung Kook looked at Ayame in shock. "HALF BROTHER?!?!" They both yelled at the same time. "Yea...I'm sorry for not telling you that I'm your half brother.." V said. "ummmm I don't know what to say.." Krystal said. "Just accept it." V said. Ayame and Krystal glared at V. He smiled. Krystal then looked at Ayame and smiled. She then hugged her again. "I don't care if V is my half brother or not...as long as I have you mom, I'm fine with anything.." Krystal said. Ayame nodded.