chapter 34

I Wanna Feel Safe

tumblr_mx73k4zHs01t5oo9qo1_500.png

Author's pov: 

Krystal looked at Yonguk with anger. He laughed. "I find it funny how the person who you always thought was a monster; is now on her side....Krystal she's dangerous..." Yonguk said. "She's not...she can control herself...like I said she only kills people who try to kill her and me and the people that she loves." Krystal responded. Yonguk sighed. "Fine...." Yonguk said. He then left the room. He walked outside for some fresh air. "You look like your having fun with Krystal." Yonguk turned around. "Guys what are you doing here?" Yonguk asked. "Well I'm here to make sure you don't kill Krystal...I don't know why their here for." Himchan answered. Yonguk looked at Himchan. "So now your taking her side?" Yonguk asked. "Yes I am." Himchan answered. "You know that I will kill you with thinking twice." Yonguk said. Himchan smirked. "I think that you won't...." Himchan said. Yonguk didn't respond. "We've been here together since day one....I had your back and you had mine.." Himchan said. "But....if your final decision is to join that girls side..your no longer part of us..." Yonguk responded. "Okay Hyung shut up and Himchan why are you protecting that girl?" Daehyun said. They all looked at Himchan. "Imagine losing everyone that you love....imagine losing your mother, your father, and the woman who took you in a daughter....I'm surprised that Krystal doesn't want to kill us....she only kills the people who try to kill her...she's protecting herself....I know that people with abilities like her shouldn't be in this world but she's been through enough..." Himchan explained. Yonguk then went back inside. "Himchan's right....I mean what did she do to us..." Zelo said. "So then what do we do?" Daehyun asked. "Do we join Krystal's side?" Jong Up asked. "Or do we stay with the hunters?" Young Jae asked. Himchan sighed. "I'm with Krystal guys...I have to get her out of her before Jiminel touches her..." Himchan said. "I'm with you Hyung." Zelo said. "Me too." Young Jae said. "Me three." Daehyun said. "Me four." Jong Up said. Himchan smiled. "Are you guys sure about this?...Because you as soon as you help Krystal the hunters will come after us as well." Himchan said. They all nodded. 

Krystal kept struggling to get out of the ropes. She stopped when a guy came in with food. He came closer to her with the tray. He placed it on the floor. "Your so beautiful." The guy touched her cheek. She moved back. He laughed. He then placed his hands on her thighs. Her eyes opened her eyes. She started to struggle. "Get away from me." She said. All he did was laugh. "Your so cute...let me guess...Your a .." He said. Krystal didn't respond. She kept struggling. "Don't worry...I'll be gentle with you." The guy said with a smile. The guy leaned in for a kiss. Her eyes closed out of fear. "no no no NO!" Krystal yelled. The guys hands that was on Krystal thigh disappeared. She opened her eyes and found the guy on the floor. "Are you okay?" She looked at the guy who helped her. "My name is Himchan." He said. Himchan then untied the ropes. "Come on we don't have a lot of time." Himchan said. She followed him. "Where are we going?" She asked. "I'm trying to get you out of here." Himchan answered. Four guys ran to them. "Okay we only have 20 minutes to get out before anyone notices that Krystal is missing." Young Jae said. Himchan nodded. "Alright let's go." Jong Up said. "Wait wait wait...Jimin...I'm not leaving him here." Krystal said. They all turned around and looked at Krystal. "Jimin is a hunter Krystal.." Daehyun said. "I know...but he saved me...and now I need to save him.." Krystal responded. Himchan shook his head. "No Krystal we only want to get you out of here." Himchan said. "Fine then go...I'll get him myself." Krystal then went the opposite way of the exit. "Krystal no come back here Krystal." Himchan said. Himchan groaned in frustration. "Come on guys." Himchan said. They went to go get Krystal. "Krystal." Zelo said. She turned around. "What are you guys doing here?" Krystal asked. "Oh I don't know...TO SAVE YOU FROM DOING SOMETHING STUPID!!' Himchan whispered. "I won't leave until I save Jimin." Krystal crossed her arms. "Great stupid teenager." Jong Up said. Krystal glared at Jong Up. "Okay okay fine we'll help you and then we'll leave." Himchan said. Krystal smiled. "Okay." Krystal responded. 

They sneaked all around the place. Krystal sighed. "Do you guys know where he is?" Krystal asked. "If we did, won't he be with us right now?" Jong Up asked in sarcasim. Krystal glared at him. They both started bickering at each other. "Guy guys guys.....SHUT UP!" Himchan whispered loud enough so they can hear. They both looked at Himchan. "I know where he is." Himchan said. "You couldn't say this like I don't know..10 MINUTES AGO!!" Daehyun whispered loud enough. Himchan poitned behind them. "Oh..." Daehyun said. They were at the place where the cameras were. "He's at the bottom floor...let's go before we get caught." Himchan said. They all nodded. They went one floor down. They sneakeed in his room. "Jimin.." Krystal said. Jimin looked up. "Krystal..." Jimin said. Krystal's eyes opened wide. His face was covered in blood. She ran to him. "Are you okay?" She asked in worry. "W-what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here." Jimin said. "I agree with him, we should go." Jong Up said. "Jong Up...calm down." Daehyun said. "Well I don't wanna die okay?...and being here longer especially since we helped Krystal escape...we're wanted by hunters now..." Jong Up said. "They don't know that Krystal was taken yet---" Daehyun was interrupted by a alarm. All they're eyes opened wide. "Oh my god we're dead...that's the alram for an emergency." Jong Up started to freak out. "Calm down Jong Up...Krystal we have to go." Himchan said. Krystal looked at Jimin and then at the guys. "You guys take Jimin and go." Krystal said. "WHAT?!?!" They all yelled. "We need someone to distract them..." Krystal said. "Yea let that be Jimin.." Jong Up said. "Guys...just go to my house....tell the guys there that I'm here and help them save me." Krystal then picked up jimin by the shoulder and gave him to Himchan. "Please." Krystal said. Himchan sighed. "Fine....then I'l stay with you.." Himchan said. "WHAT?!?!" They guys yelled. "No go." Krystal said. Himchan passed Jimin to Zelo. "Make sure he's tied up..." Himchan said. "Hyung--" Zelo was cut off. "Go." Himchan ordered. They nodded. They all left and Krystal and Himchan stayed. 

Krystal and Himchan looked at each other. The door then opened. Guys came rushing in. Krystal and Himchan fought all of them. They left the room slightly injured. They both stopped. "Where's my brother?" Jiminel said. None of them answered. "WHERE"S MY BROTHER?!?!" Jiminel ran to Krystal and choked her. Yonguk ran to Himchan and punched him in the face. Yonguk dragged HImchan to the training room and Jiminel dragged Krystal to the training room as well. Krystal and Himchan got up. They were surrounded by hunters. "Let's see how powerful you really are.." Jiminel said. Jiminel then ran and tackled Krystal and punched her repeadently. Himchan pushed Jiminel off but then Yonguk grabbed Himchan and kicked him in the stomach. Krystal stood up and punched Jiminel in the face. "You ." Jiminel said. Krystal was winning but then Jiminel ordered guys to help her. Then Krystal started to lose. They threw Krystal to the ground. They kicked her repeadently. She coughed up blood and looked at Jiminel laughing at her. Krystal fought back but failed. The guy threw a knife at her shoulder and she fell back down wincing in pain. Krystal now understands Soo Jung. She never felt the pain that Soo Jung has when she fought. The guy pulled out the knife out of Krystal's shoulder and then stabbed Krystal's gun shot wound. Her eyes opened wide. She started to feel rage. Her eye color started blinking from brown to purple. The guys laughed at her. She heard the laugh of Jiminel which made her more angry. And soon Soo Jung came out.