chapter 35

I Wanna Feel Safe

Author's pov: 

Soo jung looked around as they laughed at her. They didn't realize that it wasn't Krystal anymore. Soo Jung felt rage, anger frustration but all that kept popping up in her head was Jung Kook. The more she thinks about him the more she calms down. Every since they met he would always stop her from going on a rampage and he didn't even know it. She doesn't know this but...he makes her weak. Her abilities come from her emotions but when she thinks about him..she feels relaxed and calm. Soo Jung instantly knew that she had to unleash herself. She had to stop thinking about anyone but herself. She stood up from the ground and everyone stopped laughing. They all looked at her. "I-it's not Krystal anymore.." A guy said. Soo Jung looked at all of them with rage. She ran to the guy that stabbed her and grabbed him by the neck. She electrocuted him. She killed everyone except for Jiminel and Yonguk. They both looked at her in shock. "Should I kill you?....or should I just torture you?.." Soo Jung asked in anger. They didn't answer.

Soo Jung was about to attack them but then more hunters came. Both Himchan and Soo Jung was completely surrounded. Soo Jung didn't know what to do. She couldn't jump away from there. She looked at Himchan bleeding out on the floor. She knew she couldn't leave him here. She sighed. She began to fight them; knocking them out, some she killed and some injured her. There was too many. She couldn't fight them on her own. The biggest guy threw her to the wall. She fell to the ground. She looked at Himchan. She Jumped (teleported) to Himchan. They all turned around and started to walk to her. She looked at Himchan in panic. "Okay Himchan work with me Okay?" Soo jung said. Himchan slowly nodded. "Okay ummm...Himchan I need you to take a deep breath okay?" She said. He nodded. "Three." She looked at left, the hunters were coming closer with smirks. "Two." About three hunters grabbed a gun. "One." Himchan and Soo Jung took a deep breath and she jumped. She only was able to Jump to the hall way. "Crap.." Soo Jung said. 

Himchan looked at Soo Jung. "Give in..." Himchan said. "What?" Soo Jung asked. "Give in to your abilities..." Himchan said. Soo Jung didn't know what he meant by that. She looked to her right and saw hunters running to them. They had guns. Her eyes opened wide. They lifted up their weapons and aimed it at them. "HIMCHAN TAKE A DEEP BREATH!" Soo Jung closed her eyes and then jumped with all her might. She opened her eyes and looked around. She was home. She sighed in relief. She looked at Himchan. "Okay Himchan I'm going to get some help okay?...I'll be right back." Soo Jung said. He nodded slowly. Soo Jung ran to the basement. "V!!!" Soo Jung yelled. Every one turned around. V stopped fixing up Jimin and looked at Soo Jung. "Soo Jung...." Jung Kook said. Soo Jung looked at Jung kook. "Ummmmm...V I need your help.." Soo Jung said. V nodded. "Okay Jung Kook go with Soo Jung and help her." V said. Jung Kook only stared at Soo Jung. "Jung kook." V said. Jung Kook snapped out of his thoughts.

"umm yeah okay." Jung kook then grabbed the first aid kit and ran upstairs with Soo Jung. He began to fix up Himchan. There was pure silence in the room. 2 hours later: "I'm finished." Jung Kook said. Soo Jung nodded. Jung Kook stood up from the floor. "Help me put him on the couch." Jung Kook said. Soo Jung nodded. She stood up from the floor and helped Jung Kook place Himchan on the couch. Jung Kook then went to the kitchen to wash the blood from his hands. Soo Jung followed. He dried his hands and then looked at Soo Jung as she stared at the ground. "...talk.." Jung Kook said. She looked at him. "What do you want me to say?" Soo Jung asked. "I want you to apologize....I want you to tell me why you made that decision of not wanting to come back by yourself...I want you to tell me that how you really feel about me." Jung Kook answered. She slowly started to walk to Jung Kook. 

"You wanna know how I feel about you Jung Kook?....I love you...I love you so much that it drives me insane....I really want to be with you Jung kook, I really do but...you know we can't be together....Jung kook I'm sorry for making that decision myself but I had too....I hurt Krystal so much since I came out......I'm sick of all this....I'm sick of killing...I'm sick of getting hurt...I'm sick of watching the people I love get hurt....when the hunters took you Jung Kook...I went nuts...I tried and tried and tried to find you but I couldn't find you." Soo jung paused and looked at Jung Kook. "I know you still love her Jung kook....you still have feelings for Krystal....don't worry, I'm not angry....I actually understand....you fell for her first anyway...you should just fight for her." Soo Jung finished talking. He didn't know what to say. Soo Jung then walked away and went to Krystal's room. She slammed the door shut. She sighed in frustration. Jung Kook ran upstairs and bursted in the room. Soo Jung turned around. "WHAT DO YOU---" Jung kook kissed her. She quickly responded to the kiss. "Soo Jung you can't be with him.." She thought. She pushed him away. "Soo Jung I love you too...I know I still have feelings for Krystal but...." Jung Kook didn't know what else to say. "Jung Kook....I will love to be with you but I can't.." Soo Jung responded. "And why not? Because I still have some feelings for Krystal?" Jung Kook asked. "No...because you make me weak." Soo Jung answered. Jung kook looked at her in confusion. 

Soo Jung didn't say anything. "What are you talking about?" Jung Kook asked. "Tell everyone that I love them.." Soo Jung responded. Her eyes started to blink back to brown. "No." Jung Kook kissed Soo Jung. They was a spark of electricity that shocked them when they kissed. Soo Jung's eyes opened wide. "What did you just do? Why isn't Krystal coming back?" Soo Jung asked in panic. "I don't know." Jung kook said. 20 minutes later; Soo Jung looked at Jung Kook and Jung kook looked at Soo Jung. They both ran downstairs to the basement. "V!" They both yelled. V looked at them in worry. "What happened?" He said. "We need to talk to you now." Jung Kook said. "Okay then speak." V responded. "In private." Jung Kook said. "Oh." V said. V followed them to the kitchen. "So what happened?...did you two finally make up?" V asked. "We have a problem..." Jung Kook said. "What is it?" V asked. "krystal isn't coming back." Soo Jung answered. "What? What are you talking about?" V asked. "Okay...Jung Kook and I were talking and I told him to tell you guys that I love you guys because I was going to let Krystal come back but then he kissed me and we felt this electricity spark and Krystal didn't come back..." Soo Jung rapidly answered. "You were going to leave us again?" V asked in frustration. "That's not the point." Soo Jung responded. "I know...this is not the kind of trouble I need RIGHTN NOW!!" V said. "So what do we do?" Jung Kook asked. V sighed and ruffled his hair. "I don't know....kiss again." V said. "WHAT!" Soo Jung yelled. "It happened when you guys kissed so see if it happens again." V said. Soo Jung and Jung Kook looked at each other. "Oh my goodness what are you waiting for, Just kiss already." V said in frustration. 

"Okay." Jung Kook and Soo Jung said at the same time. V waited. They struggled to kiss. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!! YOU GUYS CAN'T JUST KISS AGAIN?!?!" V yelled. "We just feel uncomfortable.." Soo Jung said. "Why?" V asked. "Because of you." Jung Kook said. "You can't kiss because of me?" V asked. They both nodded. V sighed in anger. "JUST KISS!" V yelled. They both sighed and kissed each other. Soo Jung pushed Jung Kook back. "Well?" V said. "It didn't work." Soo Jung said. V kicked the chair and it fell to the ground. "V calm down." Jung Kook said. "You want me to calm down? I AM CALM!!....I HAVE SO MUCH LOADS OF THAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH RIGHT NOW!!!.." V yelled. "Like what?" Jung Kook asked. "Oh you want to know? WELL FOR STARTERS KANGNAM...SUGA SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED..AND I HAVE A HUGE SECRET THAT IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!" V yelled. "What huge secret?" Soo Jung asked in confusion. V ruffled his hair. "Ummmm forget I said anything about that.." V said. They looked at him weirdly. "V what are you hiding?" Jung kook asked. "Nothing..." He lied. "V I can tell when your lying.." Soo Jung said. V looked at her. He sighed. "I can't deal with this right now." V then walked back to the basement. They watched as he left. Jung kook looked at Soo Jung. "What's wrong?" Jung Kook asked. "V needs to relax...he's the only one standing....we're all tired..but he's still working on everything by himself.." Soo Jung said. "Well that's V for you.." Jung Kook responded.

Soo Jung then went to the basement and was followed by Jung Kook. "Where is everybody?" Jung Kook asked. "Ayame went back to the hotel...and the hunters are with Himchan..and as you can see Jimin is knocked out." J-hope answered. They nodded. Soo Jung looked at V. "V are you okay?" She asked. "I'm fine..." V lied. "V.." Soo Jung walked to V. "What.." V responded. "What's going on with you?' Soo Jung asked. "I got it." V said. "What?" Soo Jung asked in confusion. V looked at Soo Jung. "Kiss j-hope." V said. "WHAT?!?!" Jung Kook and J-hope yelled at the same time. "Soo Jung loves Jung Kook and Krystal loves J-hope...so maybe if you kiss J-hope Krystal will come back." V responded. ""That makes no sense what's so ever." Jung Kook said in annoyment of the idea. "I'll do it." Soo Jung said. She walked to J-hope. She sighed. "Kiss me." She said. J-hope gulped. "Wait if I kiss Soo Jung then doesn't that mean I cheated on Krystal?" J-hope asked. "YES!! YES THAT MEANS YOU CHEATED!!" Jung Kook yelled. "Shut up." V said to Jung Kook. Soo Jung groaned in frustration. She grabbed J-hope's cheeks and then kissed him. They slowly pulled away staring at each other....