chapter 28

I Wanna Feel Safe

The next day: 

Author's pov: 

V was about to fall asleep, but then the light . He looked at the door and there was two guys standing there. V was scared, he didn't know what they were going to do to him. They walked in the room while looking at V. One of then closed the door. V felt threatened but then....."Samchon(uncle)" The shorter one said. V looked at him in confusion. "What did you just call me?" V asked. "Uncle...i called you uncle-" The guy was cut off when he was smacked by the taller one. "You can't change the past." The taller one said. The shorter one sighed and then smiled. He went to V and hugged him. "Nice to see you." The shorter one said. V started to freak out. "WHO ARE YOU?!? WHY DID THIS GUY HUG ME?!?! AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!?!" V yelled. "Calm down samchon-" The shorter one was cut off. "Stop calling me that..now tell me what do you guys want." V said. The taller one sat down. "I'm Jung Han Kil but people call me 5Zic..and this is Jin my younger brother...and we're... your nephew's" 5Zic said. V's eyes opened wide. "N-nephews?" V stuttered. They both nodded. "Woah..they had more kids...one is enough." V said. "What are you talking about?" Jin asked. "Cream your...wait how old are you guys?" V asked. "I'm 19 and Jin is 17..but who's Cream?" 5zic responded. "Your brother.." V answered. "It's only the two of us..." Jin said. V was confused. "Wait....who's your father?" V asked. "His name is Jung Kook...Why?" 5Zic answered. V eyes opened wide. "wait wait wait wait....so Krystal had kids with Jung Kook and J-hope....I thought he loves Jung Soo Jung.." V said. "Jung Soo Jung is our mom...who's Krystal?" Jin responded. V was confused but he started to put the peices together. 

V looked at Jin. "Does your mom have purple eyes?" V asked. "That's our mom..Jung Soo Jung.." Jin answered. "So..Krystal and Jung Soo Jung found a way to split.." V thought. "So what are you guys here for?" V asked. 5Zic smiled. "Story time." 5Zic said. He then sat next to Jin. V couldn't help but laugh. Jin shook his head at his brother and then looked at V. "...Our mother passed away...our father told us that her getting sick was at this time and that's what caused her death..so we came back in time to prevent that." Jin explained. V knew that this situation was weird. He kept thinking on what Cream said. "My mom is dying.." "Okay My question is why did you two and Cream said the exact sane thing but in different ways..." V said. "Who's cream?" 5Zic asked. "Krystal's son...your..i guess he's your cousin or something.." V said. He tried to put the pieces together but he was just confused. V then heard a knock on the door. "Come in." 5Zic said. The door opened. V eyes opened wide when he saw Krystal. "...she came at the wrong time..." V thought. Krystal looked at Jin and 5Zic. "Who are you guys?" Krystal asked. 5Zic was about to stand up to hug her but Jin stopped him. "Look at her eyes....that's not mom.." Jin whispered to 5Zic. He looked at Krystal's eyes and noticed that it was brown not purple. He nodded slowly. "Well ummm....sa--...V we'll come back later.." 5Zic said. Jin and 5Zic quickly left. Krystal watched as they left. "I've never seen them before.." Krystal said. "Those are my...friends.." V responded. Krystal nodded. "Their good looking.." Krystal said. "Well their Jung Soo Jung's sons..." V thought. "Why did you come here?" V asked. 

"umm well I came here to apologize.." Krystal answered. "For?" V asked. "I have been y...it's just...I thought that everything was going to be easy..because my mom is actually alive and I'm finally with Jung Ho Seok..but when they finally came too me...I lost you and Jung Kook....why is that? Why is that when I finally get the person I love, I lose someone?" Krystal responded. Tears started to fall down from her eyes. V felt bad. "Krystal...you need to stop caring for J-hope as if he was your world...then you'll stop acting y....right now..I bet you will do anything for J-hope..and I think that's bad....Jung Kook told me that when we went to the abaddoned factory..Jung Soo Jung had to choose...she had to choose between Jung Kook and J-hope...you would think that she would choose Jung Kook but instead she fought for both of them...so you need to stop calling Jung Soo Jung a killer and you need to stop acting like J-hope is the only thing you have, you have me, your mother, and don't worry you still have Jung Kook...and you need to stop thinking that everything is going to be okay...because the more you do that..the more bad things happen..." V said. Krystal nodded slowly. "Your right....Jung Soo Jung has saved my life...Gyuri's life...and everyone else's life many times....she's not a killer..." Krystal said. V smiled. Krystal wiped her tears. "I have to go." Krystal said. "Where you going?" V asked. She walked to the door. "To see Jung Kook.." Krystal said. V smiled. She then left. V sighed. "I swear that this is going to be a long year..." V said to himself. 

Krystal went to the hotel where Ayame was staying. She knew Jung Kook was there...he had no where else to go. She knocked on the door. Ayame opened it. "Krystal.." Ayame said. She let Krystal in. "Where's Jung Kook?" I asked. "In V's room.." Ayame answered. Krystal nodded. "I'll talk to you later okay? I have to speak to Jung Kook right now.." Krystal said. Ayame nodded in understandment. Krystal opened the room door. She saw Jung Kook laying on the bed listening to music with his eyes closed. She walked to him and then pushed him off the bed. Jung Kook fell to the ground. He quickly stood and held his chest. "Don't you ever do that again.." Jung Kook said to Krystal. She laughed but then she stopped. "Jung Kook....I want to apologize..." Krystal said. "For?" Jung Kook asked. "For not believing V when he said your missing and for not caring about your feelings...I know I've been  y all this time but...there's no excuse for that...I'm really sorry...I want us to be friends again..." Krystal explained. Jung Kook walked to Krystal. He then hugged her. "When did we ever stop being friends....and I forgive you..." Jung Kook responded. He then let Krystal go. "oh and Jung Soo Jung Is all yours.." Krystal said. "Really?" Jung Kook asked."Just don't do anything crazy okay? She's in my body...so no funny business....oh and not in front of Jung Ho Seok." Krystal said. Jung Kook smiled. "Thank you...and don't worry..no funny business..you should just worry about your boyfriend." Jung Kook responded. "How dare you say that." Krystal said. She punched him playfully. "What, It's true." Jung kook playfully punched her back. "Whatever...come on..let's go get something to eat." Krystal said. "Oh so your not going to go see your boyfriend?" Jung Kook asked playfully. Krystal glared at Jung Kook and then smiled. "Come on before I change my mind."Krystal said. Jung Kook nodded. Jung Kook put on his sneakers and then his jacket. "Let's go." Jung Kook said. They both then headed out. 

Notice: 

Cream(M.I.B): Age 17 

mib-cream-e1387582729591.jpg?w=300&h=376

Krystal's and J-hope's son. He came back in time to turn J-hope evil. Has the personalitly of J-hope and Kangnam. 

Kim Han Kil(M.I.B) or 5Zic: Age 19 (change kim to Jung) 

5zic_1375476387_5ZIC.jpg

Jung Soo Jung's and Jung Kook's eldest son. Older brother of Jin. Came back in time to prevent his mother from turning sick and dying.

Has the personality of Jung Kook and V. Will do anything to protect Jin 

Jin(bts): Age 17

tumblr_mrz21klXEF1sq411to1_500.jpg

Jung Soo Jung's and Jung Kook's youngest son. Younger brother of 5Zic. Came back in time to prevent his mother from turning sick and dying. Has the personalitly of Jung Soo Jung and Ayame. Will do anything to protect 5Zic.