chapter 18

I Wanna Feel Safe

 

Author's pov

 

"I have a question." One of the boys said. "Kyungsoo?" Kangnam asked. The boy nodded. "What are you going to do with the......well our sister?" Kyungsoo asked. Kangnam looked at Kyungsoo. "She doesn't know who she is and the truth about her family...as of right now she thinks that her mother gave her those abilities and her father killed her because of it but that's not the case.." Kangnam explained. "You still haven't answered my question." Kyungsoo said. "I know i didn't...i will tell you everything when you guys are ready.." Kangam responded. They all nodded. "Riko show the boys to their room." Kangnam ordered. Riko nodded. "Follow me." Riko said. She started walking and the boys followed her upstairs to their room. Riko stopped in front of a door. "This is your room." She said. "Wait wait wait...We're all sharing one room?" Kris asked. Riko smiled. Then she opened the door revealing the huge room. "Okay so we're sharing one room.." Kris said in shock. "Well I'll let you guys get comfortable.." Riko said. She then left leaving the boys by themselves. They all walked in and then started to choose they're beds. They either laid down or sat down. "Okay well...I'm Kris.." Kris introduced. "Kai." The other boy said. "Lay." "Sehun." "Suho." "Xuimin." "Tao." "Luhan." "Baekhyun.", "Chanyeol.", "Chen.", "And I'm Kyungsoo." The last boy said with a smile. "So basically we're all brothers..and we have one sister......" Sehun said. They all nodded slowly. 

Krystal's pov: 

J-hope slightly pushed me making sure not to hurt me. "WHY WOULD YOU CARE? DO YOU LOVE HER?!?!" J-Hope yelled at Jung Kook. "AS A MATTER OF FACT I DO!!! I love her." Jung Kook yelled back. My eyes widened. I looked at Jung Kook. "Jung Kook..." I said. He looked at me. "Krystal....I...." Jung kook couldn't say anything to me. On the outside i look so shocked and surprised but on the inside I'm confused. "That's why he's been ignoring me..." I thought. I looked at J-hope and jumped a little when he stared at me. "Krystal..." I cut J-hope off. "Shut up." I said. "Krystal...I know that.." I cut him off again. "I don't want anything to do with you right now Jung Ho Seok..." I said. He looked at me. "I'm sorry for what i did. I didn't mean to do it...I was drunk." He said. I looked at him. "So just because you was drunk you think it's okay?" I thought. I looked at Jung Kook. "Tell me the truth Jung Kook....do you really feel that way?.." I asked. "Yea...." He answered. I sighed. I turned around and started walking away. "KRYSTAL!!" They both yelled out my name. But I ignored them and continued walking away. I needed to think. I didn't know what to do. I opened the door to my house. "V, are you here?" I asked loudly. "I'm in the kitchen." He responded. I walked to the kitchen and sat down. "What's wrong?" He asked. I looked at him. "Jung Kook said that he loved me.." I responded. V avoided eye contact. "You knew..." I said. V sighed. "I'm sorry....I wanted to tell you but It's not my place to say it...." He said. I sighed and massaged my head. "So what did you say to him?" V asked. "I walked away...." I responded. V eyes opened. "WHAT?!?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!" He yelled. "I didn't know what to do.." I answered. "You basically rejected him without saying anything.." He said. He ruffled his hair. "You have no dating experience.." V said. "Well I've never dated before..." I said. He looked at me. "Oh you heard that?" He asked. I nodded. 

 "What do I do?" I asked V. "Well Krystal who do you feel more strongly for?" He asked. "I love J-hope but.." V cut me off. "But what?" He asked. "Jung Kook helped me...he stood by my side, when J-hope wasn't there..." I answered. "Krystal....I'm sorry to say this but...J-hope already hurt you....and you guys aren't even in a relationship..." V said. "So who do I choose?" I asked. "It's not up to me...this is your decision..." V said.V sat down next to me. "Who ever you choose..I'll always stick by your side no matter what.." He said with a smile. I smiled back. I sighed. "I'm going to go lie down..." I said. V nodded. I walked upstairs and entered my room. I laid on my bed taking in all the comfortableness. I looked at the ceiling. "Should I ask the other me to help me?" I thought. I shook my head and groaned in frustration. I started to think. "Jung Kook understands me but so does J-hope...they both make me smile and laugh...they both made me open up....but Jung Kook has not done anything wrong yet..and J-hope has...he slept with Hyomin...." I said to myself. I threw my pillow. "AISHHHH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!" I yelled. I sighed. 

Jung Kook's pov: 

 

-+JUNGKOOK+(4).jpg

 

. "Krystal..." J-hope said but Krystal didn't let him finish."Shut up." She responded. "Krystal...I know that.." She cut him off again. "I don't want anything to do with you right now Jung Ho Seok..."  "I'm sorry for what i did. I didn't mean to do it...I was drunk." He said. I glared at him."I don't give a if you were drunk...you still hurt Krystal.." I thought.I stood up straight when she  looked at me. "Tell me the truth Jung Kook....do you really feel that way?.." She asked. "Yea...." I answered.I heard Krystal sigh. She then turned around and started walking away. "KRYSTAL!!" J-hope and I both yelled out her name. But she ignored us and continued walking away. My eyes widened as she continued. J-hope looked at me. "Jung Kook....I want to punch your face so bably right now.....but i wont....What i want is for you to help me win Krystal's heart......please.." J-hope said. I looked at him. "And why would you think I would help you?" I glared at him. "because you know it hurts Krystal not being with me....so please bring us together..." He said. "No." I whispered. "What?" He asked. "No....I SAID NO!!!" I started to yell. "You know she will never feel the way you feel for her about you" He said calmy. I couldn't answer him. "So please help me...." He begged. He was right....She'll never feel the same way. I sighed. "Okay.....i'll help you...." I answered him. He smiled. "Thank you I-" I didn't let him finish. I started to walk away. "Your welcome J-hope..." I thought. As I walked home I was stopped by a woman in a black hoodie. "Can I help you?" I asked. She didn't say anything. Instead she laughed. I looked at her in confusion. She then snapped her fingers. I was soon taken by three guys. I struggled out of their grip but they were too strong. As soon as they threw me in their car, they injected something in me and I soon fell to sleep. 

2 hours later: 

I woke up. I looked around but all i saw was darkness. I tried to get up but my hand, feet, and mouth were tied. "Hi there." A woman said. I looked up. It's the woman with the black hoodie. "Do you know who we are?" She asked. I shook my head in fear of not knowing what was going to happen. "We're hunters." She answered. My eyes opened wide. "Your Jung Kook....the one who disappeared after the fire happened...but apparently..your'e alive." She said. I looked down. "Are you scared of us?" She asked me. I nodded slowly. "Don't worry.....we'll take good care of you....and soon..you'll be fighting against the one that you fell in love with....Krystal." She said with a smile. My heart started to slow down. "Hurting the person I love......Is that even possible?....I don't want to hurt her.....someone please help me.." I thought. Tears started to fall from my eyes. 

Two months later: 

Autho's pov: 

Krystal was in the basement with V. This was the 6th time she got shot on her shoulder. "This alway happen to me..." Krystal said. V looked at Krystal while pulling the bullet out. "You know I remember the first time I pulled a bullet out....it looked like you were about to cry.." V said while smiling. She smiled back. "Yeah...I'm just glad that the one everyone loves doesn't get hurt.." She said. V nodded. "Listen....I care about you....Jung Kook cares about you..." V said. Krystal looked down. "Then where is he?.....Why am I not able to find him?....." Krystal said. V looked at Krystal as he placed the bullet on a table. "you love him..." He said. "No..." She responded. "I'm not stupid you know....you love him...why are you afraid to admit it?" He questioned her. "Because I know i will never be able to be with him.....I'm Krystal's shadow..." She explained. V sighed in sorrow. He stood up and took the burnt iron from the fire place. "Are you ready?" He asked. She nodded. He then placed the hot iron on her wound to cauterize it. Krystal screamed her lungs out. She started to have flash backs on how Jung Kook held her hand tightly. Everytime she was shot and it came to this part, she would always remember the feeling of his hands holding her's. Tears started falling down her eyes. V stopped. "Are you okay?" He asked. She nodded. "continue.." She said. V nodded. He started again. She screamed again. "Okay...time to stitch the wound. Krystal was breathing heavy but rapid. She was sweating. V smiled at her. "Done." He said. She sighed in relief. She put her shirt back on and then she quickly wiped her tears. But V stopped her. "Stop acting like your a tough girl....Crying would help you..." He said. She looked at him and frowed her eyebrows. More tears started to fall. She fell to the ground and started crying heavily. V kneeled and hugged her. "HE LEFT ME!!!! EVERYONE ALWAYS FALL FOR HER!!!!" She yelled while crying. "It's okay...it's okay.." As V hugged her tight he felt her starting to calm down. He looked at her face and saw that she fell asleep. "The other Krystal is coming back already...." V said. He sighed. He lifted her up and went upstairs. He placed her in her room and tucked her in. He kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams..." He said. He then went down stairs and laid on the couch. He soon started to drift off to sleep. 

1 day later: 

Krystal woke up. She walked down stairs and went to the kitchen. "Hey V." Krystal said as she sat down. "Hey.: He said as he flipped a pancake. The room was filled with silence. Everysince Jung Kook disappeared, Krystal went back to her old self. She went back to the person who was quiet. She didn't realize how much she care for Jung Kook until he disappeared. She sighed. "You know the other you loves Jung Kook..." V said. Krystal looked at V. "Your lying.." She said. V shook his head. "I'm not...she loves him..." He said. Krystal couldn't say anything. She then ran upstairs. "She loves J-hope and yet she loves Jung Kook.....Krystal you gotta choose one so that the other Krystal can be happy too...." V said and he placed the pancake on a plate.